Rest in Piss Mobile XI
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-03-26 08:12:33  
Odin.Creaucent said: »
You do keep going on about how XIV has copied a lot from WoW though after playing both games theres not much that is actually similar other than it runs a GCD which feels completely different in both games.
I mean this in the most sincere and constructive way possible: I'd love to see a list of these differences. Not only would it help validate your argument, but it would alleviate some of the biases around the game (at least for me).

RadialArcana gave a list of the comparisons, let's see Creaucent's list of contrasts. And then maybe we can finally resolve this tangent lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-03-26 08:38:23  
NINE PAGES!!!!
By Mattelot 2021-03-26 08:58:10  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
You do keep going on about how XIV has copied a lot from WoW though after playing both games theres not much that is actually similar other than it runs a GCD which feels completely different in both games.
I mean this in the most sincere and constructive way possible: I'd love to see a list of these differences. Not only would it help validate your argument, but it would alleviate some of the biases around the game (at least for me).

RadialArcana gave a list of the comparisons, let's see Creaucent's list of contrasts. And then maybe we can finally resolve this tangent lol

I've been noticing a lot here lately where people like to say someone is wrong without actually explaining why someone is wrong.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-03-26 09:04:29  
Mattelot said: »
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »

I've been noticing a lot here lately where people like to say someone is wrong without actually explaining why someone is wrong.
I have been trying to explain why people are incorrect in their statements for years and nobody listens. I just stopped caring.
By Mattelot 2021-03-26 09:15:53  
To be fair, I've also seen people who try explaining how someone is wrong but say a bunch of unrelated nonsense.

Not saying this is what you did by any means.

Oh well.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-03-26 10:09:04  
Oh, most of my explanations arise from either political, business, or tax topics. Especially what is considered "popular" knowledge about any of the above. And I only chime in because I'm very knowledgeable on those 3 subjects.

I won't go into details about any of them though. But I will say a lot of the "popular" ideals are completely false in regards to those 3 topics.
By Mattelot 2021-03-26 10:47:15  
Shame on you. Never talk on a public forum about politics, religion or the great pumpkin.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-03-26 10:51:48  
Mattelot said: »
Shame on you. Never talk on a public forum about politics, religion or the great pumpkin.
I know it's been a while, but we do have a Politics and Religion section here on this website.
Administrator
By Rooks 2021-03-26 11:00:16  
Annnnd we're done here.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9