Election 2020 The Horse Race (Not Misspelled)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 12:03:50  
Viciouss said: »
hy would I give up when your spouting *** statements like "purposefully refused to attempt to rescue the ambassador?"
You do realize that the emails that lead to Clinton's investigation during the last election showed that help was requested prior to the attack, and Clinton herself refused to send aid.

You also fail to mention about the lawsuit that went up to the Supreme Court over this. Of course, you wouldn't hear that from CNN at all. The Supreme Court didn't exonerated Clinton, after all. It didn't rule against her either, which is why it's not broadcast over Fox either.

I understand if you didn't know anything about the lawsuit, but you cannot honestly say that Clinton didn't purposefully refuse to attempt to rescue Amb. Stevens before his untimely death. It was an issue brought up in 2016 for crying out loud!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 12:05:49  
Oh here comes the bombshell from Durham!

Ex FBI lawyer caught by Horowitz to plead guilty to 1 count of making a false statement

Wow! He really had to work hard for this!

First case. Expect more to come.

Interesting to note that Kevin Clinesmith worked on the Muller probe. I guess trying to cover his own ***, huh?
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 12:37:14  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
hy would I give up when your spouting *** statements like "purposefully refused to attempt to rescue the ambassador?"
You do realize that the emails that lead to Clinton's investigation during the last election showed that help was requested prior to the attack, and Clinton herself refused to send aid.

You also fail to mention about the lawsuit that went up to the Supreme Court over this. Of course, you wouldn't hear that from CNN at all. The Supreme Court didn't exonerated Clinton, after all. It didn't rule against her either, which is why it's not broadcast over Fox either.

I understand if you didn't know anything about the lawsuit, but you cannot honestly say that Clinton didn't purposefully refuse to attempt to rescue Amb. Stevens before his untimely death. It was an issue brought up in 2016 for crying out loud!

Really because I just did. Clinton did not at any point during the attack refuse to rescue the ambassador. Nor did she at any point before the attack refuse to rescue the ambassador. Trying to use the entire Benghazi attack in 2016 doesn't validate your personal conspiracy theory. The Republicans are on the record in admitting everything was designed to damage Clinton.

The State Dept. had requested more funding for additional security at the Benghazi complex, and the Republicans said no. I always enjoyed how people like you just gloss over that fact. The Republicans didn't support the mission in Libya so of course they didn't allocate any more funding. They still don't support it, hence why we haven't gone back to Libya. Clinton chose to keep the money she had invested in the embassy in Tripoli. Which, since there were 5 attacks at other embassies in the region, made sense.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 12:40:48  

Ex FBI lawyer caught by Horowitz to plead guilty to 1 count of making a false statement

Interesting to note that Kevin Clinesmith worked on the Muller probe. I guess trying to cover his own ***, huh?

Since you promised a bombshell and this is all we got, expectations remain extremely low. As I accurately predicted, today's fake bombshell had nothing to do with Biden nor the Dems. There is no reason to expect anything big from Durham, he is just retreading the same case Horowitz already thoroughly investigated. The charges today prove that, Horowitz had already referred the guy to the DOJ. This is not a Durham achievement, no matter how much Fox News wants it to be.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-14 15:04:24  
I'm starting to hate the term "bombshell", especially when it comes to announcements such as these. How many "bombshells" did we get in the course of the Mueller investigation? I swear the media was reporting a new "bombshell" every week, half of them trying to implicate Trump directly, and how did that turn out?

Sensationalism has set all of my expectations incredibly low.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-14 15:08:55  
About a dozen years behind on "starting" to hate "that kind of thing"
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-14 17:26:07  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm starting to hate the term "bombshell", especially when it comes to announcements such as these. How many "bombshells" did we get in the course of the Mueller investigation? I swear the media was reporting a new "bombshell" every week, half of them trying to implicate Trump directly, and how did that turn out?

Sensationalism has set all of my expectations incredibly low.

Right, like Schiff's "bombshell" evidence of Russian collusion he had in his back pocket and promised to reveal....that never appeared.

You can toss a few other words in there that the media can stop using as well, like "empowering" and phrases such as, "like a boss." Neither of those ever have an impressive story behind them, either.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-14 17:30:57  
Not expecting any kind of a "bombshell" at all. Just like the Horowitz dud, maybe a couple of FBI agents that we have never heard of/don't care about get implicated, but thats it. Don't expect any connection to Biden, honestly don't even expect any connection to the Dems.

I agree with this, but not because there are no connections. It's just, whoever controls the media, wins. Our media can make a comet the size of Rhode Island seem inconsequential to viewers if it chooses and they've worked tirelessly to bury any form of controversy against the Dems for quite some time now.

I mean, all it took to completely destroy the #metoo movement from being talked about every day was one liberal staffer claiming Biden wall-assaulted her. And I'm actually not sure if I'm more happy that I don't have to hear about it everyday or upset that the hypocritical media let Biden off the hook so easy...it's kind of a win/lose I suppose.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-14 17:38:15  
Flynn, a scumbag, was convicted for lying to the FBI and the Vice President.

Lying about something that should have never been a situation in the first place. You guys love to ignore the fact none of the "Trump associates" that got in trouble were ever convicted of the things that the investigation was targeting them on in the first place. They only got in trouble for minor crimes created BY the investigation that we later found out should have never ever occurred.

We lobby constantly to release people for breaking drug laws due to our prisons housing the most people on the planet (and I agree in most situations) but then, liberals grin and gnash their teeth to incarcerate people who simply lied to people who set them up, flat out. That makes zero sense.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 18:19:58  

Since you promised a bombshell and this is all we got, expectations remain extremely low. As I accurately predicted, today's fake bombshell had nothing to do with Biden nor the Dems. There is no reason to expect anything big from Durham, he is just retreading the same case Horowitz already thoroughly investigated. The charges today prove that, Horowitz had already referred the guy to the DOJ. This is not a Durham achievement, no matter how much Fox News wants it to be.
No, I promised that the usual suspects will deflect like usual. You did not disappoint.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 18:26:33  
Prong said: »
Flynn, a scumbag, was convicted for lying to the FBI and the Vice President.

Lying about something that should have never been a situation in the first place. You guys love to ignore the fact none of the "Trump associates" that got in trouble were ever convicted of the things that the investigation was targeting them on in the first place. They only got in trouble for minor crimes created BY the investigation that we later found out should have never ever occurred.

We lobby constantly to release people for breaking drug laws due to our prisons housing the most people on the planet (and I agree in most situations) but then, liberals grin and gnash their teeth to incarcerate people who simply lied to people who set them up, flat out. That makes zero sense.

We never found this out, actually. Its a popular claim that Trump and Barr LOVE to make, and even use it as an excuse to sabotage ongoing trials, but its not factual. Its their opinion, not a fact. The IG report concluded that the investigations were started legitimately with no political motivation. Thats the closest thing we have to an official report, and its likely going to be the closest thing we ever have. Durham and Barr and of course Trump immediately disagreed with it, but that doesn't mean anything. Its just their opinion.

Durham is an outside investigator that is going to write his own report and most likely conclude that the investigations were somehow illegitimately begun and the reasons were politically motivated. And that is going to be his opinion.

As for the charges that are "coming soon," don't count on much. As we saw today, the guy that plead guilty was caught 8+ months ago. Barr went to all the effort to tease something that we knew was coming. Remember the DOJ, led by Barr, already declined to indict Comey and McCabe. So that doesn't leave a lot out there. It was never going to go higher than the FBI Director.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 18:27:27  

No, I promised that the usual suspects will deflect like usual. You did not disappoint.

And it didn't happen. My prediction came true. Yours didn't even come close.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 18:40:56  
I can already hear the excuses:

"They choose today to drop this bombshell to undermind Biden's VP pick and/or to keep people from talking about the DNC convention"

"They needed something to boost Trump's favorability rating, so they dropped this bombshell to boost his ratings!"

"They needed to repeat the 2016 election, so they "lied" about this bombshell, never mind all the evidence also presented!"

You forgot: /yawn. What a dud.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-14 19:18:37  
U.S. Postal Service Confirms It Has Removed Mailboxes in Portland and Eugene
The agency says mailboxes will only be removed from clusters where multiple boxes are stationed together.

Willamette Week
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 19:36:02  

And it didn't happen. My prediction came true. Yours didn't even come close.
I give that attempt 1/10. I know you can do better!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 19:37:50  
You know it has nothing to do with the election, and everything to do about lack of use. It's not like they are removing all drop boxes.

Hey Vic, you are always complaining about Savael making up conspiracy theories. Well, here is one that your side is pandering, why don't you call them out on that?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 19:46:01  
And you always try and fail to back up Saevels ***, so you are on your own.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 19:53:32  
So, you decry conspiracy theories any time any conservative presents a viewpoint you hate, but you will always fail to recognize and even acknowledge the conspiracy theories liberals make all the time (Russia conspiracy, Trump not going to leave office, Trump trying to stop the post office from delivering mail-in ballots, etc).

Classic Vic.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 20:04:56  
Think that's gonna work? When was the last time you called out Saevel for his *** conspiracies? Until I start seeing that, you've got nothing.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-14 21:23:55  
You know it has nothing to do with the election, and everything to do about lack of use. It's not like they are removing all drop boxes.

Hey Vic, you are always complaining about Savael making up conspiracy theories. Well, here is one that your side is pandering, why don't you call them out on that?
I do not look for the most salacious view of the stories I post.

But it is unnecessary labor for post office employees, probably maintenance department. Meaning they ain't fixing trucks.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-14 22:11:31  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Uhhh.... You might want to find better sources than the ones you usually use then.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-14 22:20:01  
Uhhh.... You might want to find better sources than the ones you usually use then.
Oh, like Wonkette?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-14 22:28:35  
Oh, like Wonkette?

To name one, sure.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 22:45:14  
When was the last time you called out Saevel for his *** conspiracies?
When he makes one, sure.

As of right now, he doesn't. Just because you say they are conspiracy theories because they hurt your narrative, doesn't make them conspiracy theories.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 23:13:42  
When was the last time you called out Saevel for his *** conspiracies?
When he makes one, sure.

As of right now, he doesn't. Just because you say they are conspiracy theories because they hurt your narrative, doesn't make them conspiracy theories.

Huh, kinda like how you accusing Chanti of posting conspiracies doesn't make it so? Like I said you've got nothing. Everything Saevel has posted in this particular thread has been a baseless conspiracy theory backed up by no sources. And instead of calling him out for his lies, you have tried to hook on to them, adding no sources of your own, just to have me effortlessly shatter them with just a few words.

Great job on failing to make any kind of point..all day today. But your baseless, meaningless accusations against me were funny. Keep waiting on those Durham "bombshells" you're so excited for.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 23:22:11  
Everything Saevel has posted in this particular thread has been a baseless conspiracy theory backed up by no sources.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Prove to me that what Savael has posted is a conspiracy theory.

We already established that Chanti has posted a conspiracy theory that is making rounds with the liberal left (Trump trying to stop the post office from delivering ballots so he can win the election) even though that is not what the article she posted stated if you actually read it.

So, put up or shut up.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-15 04:56:39  
We never found this out, actually. Its a popular claim that Trump and Barr LOVE to make, and even use it as an excuse to sabotage ongoing trials, but its not factual. Its their opinion, not a fact. The IG report concluded that the investigations were started legitimately with no political motivation. Thats the closest thing we have to an official report, and its likely going to be the closest thing we ever have. Durham and Barr and of course Trump immediately disagreed with it, but that doesn't mean anything. Its just their opinion.

Again, to be fair, you'd continue to believe the Russian collusion was true until the Democrats flat out came right and and said (in a CNN interview with Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper), "Hey America, sorry! Psyche! We made it ALL up!"

But since that is never going to happen and we all know it, you can continue to say, "Well, we'll never know the truth because Barr is the current AG." I mean c'mon man, they spent millions of dollars and nearly 3 years investigating this, the media has been 100% on the Democrat's side the entire time, the media has made excuses for every Peter Srzok out there who had beyond contestation bias...it's time to give up the Russian collusion theory. Even the media and most Democrats have at this point. They took their best shot via as much media and behind closed doors manipulation as humanly possible, the dots just didn't connect legally.

I doubt any Hillary Clinton's will go down for the hoax, they are just too wired in...but they are going to get some "little guys" with actual proof, as they just did Clinesmith. And he didn't just, "lie." He altered an email that stated Carter Page was NOT an "official" CIA source and then presented that to the FISA court to start the whole ball rolling. FISA would have never even approved the warrant in the first place without the altered email, being Carter Page was not an official CIA source. The whole deal was crooked from Day 1. Meaning, everyone caught up in it after that should have their cases dismissed.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-15 08:48:44  
Everything Saevel has posted in this particular thread has been a baseless conspiracy theory backed up by no sources.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Prove to me that what Savael has posted is a conspiracy theory.

We already established that Chanti has posted a conspiracy theory that is making rounds with the liberal left (Trump trying to stop the post office from delivering ballots so he can win the election) even though that is not what the article she posted stated if you actually read it.

So, put up or shut up.

I already did that when I debunked both of you when Saevel was lying about mail in voting. Literally all of his *** claims about "blue haired twenty somethings" impossibly intercepting..what was the number he used..thousands of ballots...and filling them out and having them counted was a radical conspiracy theory that you stupidly hooked onto that was immediately shattered by signature verification.

Everything you and Saevel have made up about mail in voting fraud has been a bogus conspiracy theory. Which duh, Trump continues to lie about it, so of course his supporters will try to carry his water. So don't try to call me out for not caring about what Chanti posts when you guys have been outright lying about mail in voting.
By Viciouss 2020-08-15 08:55:40  
Prong said: »
I doubt any Hillary Clinton's will go down for the hoax, they are just too wired in...but they are going to get some "little guys" with actual proof, as they just did Clinesmith. And he didn't just, "lie." He altered an email that stated Carter Page was NOT an "official" CIA source and then presented that to the FISA court to start the whole ball rolling. FISA would have never even approved the warrant in the first place without the altered email, being Carter Page was not an official CIA source. The whole deal was crooked from Day 1. Meaning, everyone caught up in it after that should have their cases dismissed.

Again this is just your opinion. We have an actual report that says the investigation was legitimately started. Which, duh. If we have a case of Americans working on a campaign talking to the enemy during an election, we are gonna want to investigate. Which of course means the "whole deal" was not crooked from Day 1.

In Flynn's case, he lied to the Vice President on his own. It wasn't a perjury trap, he just looked Pence in the eye and lied to him. Thats what got him fired, and later prosecuted and convicted. Don't merge the two, because they are different.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35