Election 2020 The Horse Race (Not Misspelled)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 08:23:43  
I can already hear the excuses:

"They choose today to drop this bombshell to undermind Biden's VP pick and/or to keep people from talking about the DNC convention"

"They needed something to boost Trump's favorability rating, so they dropped this bombshell to boost his ratings!"

"They needed to repeat the 2016 election, so they "lied" about this bombshell, never mind all the evidence also presented!"
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 08:33:25  
Not expecting any kind of a "bombshell" at all. Just like the Horowitz dud, maybe a couple of FBI agents that we have never heard of/don't care about get implicated, but thats it. Don't expect any connection to Biden, honestly don't even expect any connection to the Dems.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 08:39:02  
Biden is already connected. It has already shown that he was briefed about the FBI's actions that specifically targeted Flynn and how that turned out.

It may not be enough to kick Biden off the race (I mean, all the mounting evidence against Clinton in the 2016 didn't stop her from completing her run. I doubt anything short of treason would stop Biden from running, and he already has the handy excuse of "mental incompetence" going), but at worse it would hurt his campaign and give Trump even more fodder to use against him.

At the very least, it will give Trump the perception of going against and taking out the DC swamp.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 08:56:04  
If your so desperate for a Biden scandal that being briefed on an investigation that you can't control/influence, that resulted in a conviction, is considered a connection then sure. The FBI doesn't take orders from the Oval Office. We have seen that firsthand with the new GOP target, Chris Wray. They hate that guy, and Trump appointed him. Great job taking out the "swamp."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 09:05:13  
Alas, you seem to have conveniently forgotten Biden's role.

Who was it that referred the FBI to use the Logan Act against Flynn? Oh right, it was Biden.

Then he lied about it. Never mind he was a key part of the investigation. He even requested to unmask Flynn, which Biden himself said that to misuse unmasking is equivalent to spying.

So, yeah, keep defending your boy there Vic.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 09:06:24  
I get it, you have a very long history of ignoring any and all facts that hurt your narrative.

But you can only hide your head in the hole in the ground for so long....
By volkom 2020-08-14 09:09:35  
Viciouss said: »
Great job taking out the "swamp."
lol imagine having 3/4 of your term being impeded because a phony narrative
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 09:18:13  
volkom said: »

Like Benghazi?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 09:24:18  

Like Benghazi?
Benghazi never happened? In what reality are you talking about?

Benghazi showed the ineptitude of the people in charge at the time. Russia collusion narrative also showed ineptitude of the people in charge at the time, but it ended up backfiring on them.

Notice how the ineptitude is made by democrat leadership? And these are the people you would trust with your way of life? They are the DC version of the Keystone Kops!
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 09:30:22  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I get it, you have a very long history of ignoring any and all facts that hurt your narrative.

But you can only hide your head in the hole in the ground for so long....

Once again you are not presenting any facts. This is normal for you, spin things as much as you can and still end up not making a point. I will remind you that Flynn, a scumbag, was convicted for lying to the FBI and the Vice President. So Biden has no reason to be worried about whatever loose connection he has to that positive result. He was briefed on it, something I would expect to happen. Intel briefings happen everyday. If he saw a crime and pointed it out, good for him. If he helped nail a criminal, good for him.

Still no reason to expect any "bombshells" from the Durham "investigation." The Horowitz report largely put an end to this fake narrative, I doubt that Durham is going to bring us amazing new information that Horowitz just missed. Especially when he has less access than Horowitz.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 09:33:13  

Like Benghazi?

Benghazi showed the ineptitude of the people in charge at the time. Russia collusion narrative also showed ineptitude of the people in charge at the time, but it ended up backfiring on them.

Notice how the ineptitude is made by democrat leadership? And these are the people you would trust with your way of life? They are the DC version of the Keystone Kops!

Did I say Benghazi never happened? Nah. Your narrative never happened. It was an unpreventable terrorist attack. Only 4 people died as a result. The final Congressional report cleared everyone in the executive branch and put the blame largely on the military and the actual terrorists.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 09:35:55  
Did you enjoy that cracker? You parrot the DNC line so well I would be surprised if you aren't paid for it.

I know you absolutely refuse to look at any evidence that goes directly or indirectly against your narrative, but damn. You really need to get your head out of that hole there.

But thanks for tying Biden to the Flynn fiasco. Even though you just admitting on this very page that there was nothing tying Biden to Flynn.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 09:38:21  

Like Benghazi?

Did I say Benghazi never happened? Nah. Your narrative never happened. It was an unpreventable terrorist attack. Only 4 people died as a result. The final Congressional report cleared everyone in the executive branch and put the blame largely on the military and the actual terrorists.
Sure, like Benghazi was in response to a viral YT video, as Rice put it, or how Clinton purposefully failed to attempt to rescue the ambassadors while it was under attack, or outright lied to the US public and Congress about it all.

Seriously. How much are you paid to parrot? If it's high enough, I'll join you in lying to everyone about everything too!
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 10:03:00  
I liked the "purposely failed to attempt to rescue the ambassador" line, that was great man. Also the lying to Congress line, while not as good, still funny. Your fake accusations, whether against me or the Dems, never get old. Like I said you haven't presented any facts or evidence. As usual, just making ***up.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 10:05:29  
Sure Vic, whatever you say.

Keep telling yourself that. Don't blame me or anyone else when nobody believes a word you say.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 10:08:04  
I should have put dead ambassador. "Purposely refused to rescue the dead ambassador." 100% full of ***. Don't blame me or anyone else when nobody believes a word you say KN.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 10:16:38  
Except Clinton and Obama both knew that there was an attack brewing and did nothing to stop it, instead allowing Amb. Stevens to die a senseless death.

Not only that, but paraded around saying that the attack was not premeditated, but was a direct result of a youtube video.

I should have expected this though. You have shown to be a science denier, so it wouldn't be much to consider you a history denier too.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-14 10:34:26  
I'm calling it now!

The usual suspects here will accuse Barr of attempting to rig the election in Trump's favor. Either that or accusing Trump of attempting to rig the election in his favor.

Stay tuned for more details later today!
Oh, we don't have to. The mainstream media is doing it for us.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 10:41:18  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I'm calling it now!

The usual suspects here will accuse Barr of attempting to rig the election in Trump's favor. Either that or accusing Trump of attempting to rig the election in his favor.

Stay tuned for more details later today!
Oh, we don't have to. The mainstream media is doing it for us.
They have been playing damage control since Barr announced last night that something major is dropping today regarding the origin of the Russia hoax.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 10:47:45  
Except Clinton and Obama both knew that there was an attack brewing and did nothing to stop it, instead allowing Amb. Stevens to die a senseless death.

Not only that, but paraded around saying that the attack was not premeditated, but was a direct result of a youtube video.

I should have expected this though. You have shown to be a science denier, so it wouldn't be much to consider you a history denier too.

Uh huh. You know this didn't happen right? I get why you had to move off of "purposely refused to rescue the ambassador," it was a lie. So you had to change your new narrative to "Obama and Clinton allowed Stevens to die." Also not even remotely true.

Also, Susan Rice was mistaken when she connected the Benghazi attack to the YT video, however, Obama cleaned that up directly when he accurately stated that extremists were indeed using that YT video as justification to attack our embassies in the region. Which, there were 5 attacks carried out on our embassies not counting Benghazi, because it wasn't an embassy. But you don't even know about those because all of those attacks were repelled with no American casualties so they don't help your fake narrative.

Like I said, your bogus accusations never get old. The entire Benghazi conspiracy theory went down in flames, point for point.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 10:56:37  
Uh huh. You know this didn't happen right? I get why you had to move off of "purposely refused to rescue the ambassador," it was a lie. So you had to change your new narrative to "Obama and Clinton allowed Stevens to die." Also not even remotely true.

Obama cleaned that up directly when he accurately stated that extremists were indeed using that YT video as justification to attack our embassies in the region
So...wait...did you just agree with me?

I said that Rice and Obama went around saying that the attack wasn't premeditated, but instead was a result of a YouTube video, and you pretty much agreed to that....

I was not expecting that. Maybe you are showing signs of improvement?

Good job!
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 11:23:00  
Really, where did you mention Susan Rice? I'm not seeing it. I see you trying to blame Obama and Clinton again, without any success.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 11:25:37  
Really, where did you mention Susan Rice? I'm not seeing it. I see you trying to blame Obama and Clinton again, without any success.
Reading comprehension, do you have it?

Sure, like Benghazi was in response to a viral YT video, as Rice put it, or how Clinton purposefully failed to attempt to rescue the ambassadors while it was under attack, or outright lied to the US public and Congress about it all.

Seriously. How much are you paid to parrot? If it's high enough, I'll join you in lying to everyone about everything too!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 11:26:51  
But I guess I failed to show any evidence of me saying that, huh Vic?

Like how you accuse me of not providing any evidence to anything, never mind I source my posts pretty often. More often than you ever had in your lifetime.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 11:27:29  
Ah, I didn't scroll up enough I guess.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 11:30:59  
But I guess I failed to show any evidence of me saying that, huh Vic?

Like how you accuse me of not providing any evidence to anything, never mind I source my posts pretty often. More often than you ever had in your lifetime.

Yeah, your "sources" are always pretty amusing. I've noticed you haven't been able to source your fabricated narrative that Clinton "purposefully refused to rescue the dead ambassador" or that Obama and Clinton "allowed Stevens to die" or that Clinton "lied about it all." The first one is my personal favorite.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 11:37:20  
Keep grasping at straws man.

I know if I linked my post, or reposted my sources, you would still continue to deny them. Mainly because you are too lazy to even look at them.

It isn't the first time you did this either.

Why don't you just give up? This is the same argument we have at least twice a week now.

Kingnobody: Presents an argument.
Viciouss: No u!
Kingnobody: Shows support as a retort.
Kingnobody: Makes snide comments about lack of understanding.
Viciouss: Makes snide comments about not providing sources.
Kingnobody: Makes snide comments about Vic not accepting anything outside his insulated bubble.

This is the same pattern we have repeated over and over again off and on for the past decade. Don't you think it is getting kindof old by now?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-14 11:39:07  
I mean, believe it or not, I do have an open mind. You are able to change my opinion if you present sound judgement and arguments, even if you back them by sources.

I do not see that trait from you. All I see is you living in your own little bubble reality.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 11:51:49  
Keep grasping at straws man.

I know if I linked my post, or reposted my sources, you would still continue to deny them. Mainly because you are too lazy to even look at them.

It isn't the first time you did this either.

Why don't you just give up? This is the same argument we have at least twice a week now.

Kingnobody: Presents an argument.
Kingnobody: Shows support as a retort.
Kingnobody: Makes snide comments about lack of understanding.
Viciouss: Makes snide comments about not providing sources.
Kingnobody: Makes snide comments about Vic not accepting anything outside his insulated bubble.

This is the same pattern we have repeated over and over again off and on for the past decade. Don't you think it is getting kindof old by now?

Why would I give up when your spouting *** statements like "purposefully refused to attempt to rescue the ambassador?" I mean really, you are the one making things up. You didn't present any argument, you showed no sources, you resorted to attacks, you didn't make any kind of a point. The Benghazi card is dead.
By Viciouss 2020-08-14 11:54:32  
Oh here comes the bombshell from Durham!

Ex FBI lawyer caught by Horowitz to plead guilty to 1 count of making a false statement

Wow! He really had to work hard for this!

First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35