Election 2020 The Horse Race (Not Misspelled)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-05 15:06:13  
That's an interesting factoid.

It's not unbelievable that a group of morons religiously watch tucker, it's unbelievable that ONLY 4 million of them DO.

That's before considering that "the evilest generation millennials" don't watch cable news.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-05 15:14:10  
I hate to break it to you, but....
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-05 15:29:06  
PLAYER THREE HAS ENTERED THE ARENA

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/05/kanye-west-says-running-president-2020-348903
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-05 15:32:40  
honestly tho, this only hurts trump, since his base generally likes kanye.

hes not an eloquent man, but hes got ideals and vision which i can understand and appreciate. i think he'd be a completely lame duck president, but hed be a good move towards unification since both sides would be out to get him even worse than they are with trump. .
policy wise his first step proposal to trump was a good move, and i think america needs more action like it. if he runs independent itll be interesting to see which side he takes more votes from. would be interesting if he manages to sweep the first independent presidency in history.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-05 17:53:41  
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
honestly anyone still denying 'facts I don't like' is a thing is a *** moron. at least 90% of the garbage MSM is spewing out is nothing but framing and misdirection ***. its honestly one of the reasons i still say tucker carlson is one of the few people left worth watching (and aparently the USA Agrees since hes now the top viewed cable news program in the world- go figure).

It's the "silent majority", the ones who don't bother answering random call up polls and generally ignore the state of politics. Both sides wrote these off, and Trump turned them into his voting base.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-05 17:55:17  
honestly tho, this only hurts trump, since his base generally likes kanye.

hes not an eloquent man, but hes got ideals and vision which i can understand and appreciate. i think he'd be a completely lame duck president, but hed be a good move towards unification since both sides would be out to get him even worse than they are with trump. .
policy wise his first step proposal to trump was a good move, and i think america needs more action like it. if he runs independent itll be interesting to see which side he takes more votes from. would be interesting if he manages to sweep the first independent presidency in history.

If he actually ran, would hurt he Democrats the most due to how much they rely on "the black vote". They would have to demonize and delegitimize him on national TV, which would just come off an an Old Rich White Man attacking a Young Black Man.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-05 18:27:28  
Asura.Saevel said: »
If he actually ran, would hurt he Democrats the most due to how much they rely on "the black vote".
Naw, they would negate that by calling him an Uncle Tom.

Like they did when Cain ran. Like they do with any black Republican Congressman/women.

Like how they call any woman who is a Republican a traitor to their sex, and how they are submissive to the patriarchy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-05 21:00:16  
Make sure your stupid memes follow site rules, Oz.

Quote:
AdSense-based rules

• Images containing profanity.

Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2020-07-05 21:08:34  
I removed it. Goddamn, the left just cannot meme, can they.

And hey, Kanye in the race means we would finally have a candidate who isn't a serial sexual predator. Always nice when that works out
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-05 22:31:24  
Drama Torama said: »
we would finally have a candidate who isn't a serial sexual predator.
That we know of.

You never know with Hollywood types.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-05 22:43:40  

And hey, Kanye in the race means we would finally have a candidate who isn't a serial sexual predator. Always nice when that works out

He's a popular rapper / "performer", doesn't that job description mandate being a "serial sexual predator"?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-05 23:03:24  

He's a popular rapper / "performer", doesn't that job description mandate being a "serial sexual predator"?
Don't assume the worse of people just because of their occupation though.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-06 00:44:26  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

to be fair R kelly did a number on the profession's rep.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-06 00:59:53  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

to be fair R kelly did a number on the profession's rep.

Wrll the whole "cash money hoes" cliche doesn't help.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-06 09:35:37  

He is married to Kim Kardashian. They live for publicity.

If he did sleep around it would be in all the tabloids, their publicity agents would make sure of it.

Also, it is possible to be a total *** without being a "serial sexual predator."
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-06 10:34:36  
Heres the other big thing facing the 2020 election.

WHITE SUPREMACIST KILLS TWO BLACK BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS IN VISCOUS HIT AND RUN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsbhUtGypU

Just kidding.

It was a regular black guy He hit two white women protesting on the freeway at night in all black. and he never ran - they mobbed his car afterwards so he drove further down the road and waited for cops.

facts I don't like is the other big thing facing 2020.

People came out saying this was a white supremacist who tried killing blm protestors. the truth was nothing close to that claim.

Further Digging shows that this is even more heinous from the facts I don't like perspective:

1. There was no blockade of the onramp. the 'blockade' was the two vehicles sitting in the highway.
2. the news all reported the man was driving the wrong way. are people actually HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? hes ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE COMING TOWARDS THE CAMERA. THIS MEANS HES DRIVING ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD. THIS MEANS HES NOT DRIVING THE WRONG WAY. are people *** nuts?
3. the man was going about 70 MPH on the free way, around a curve, and didnt see them until it was too late
4. the absolute morons stationed two cars sideways across the freeway, and didnt put up any lights, any flares, nothing.
5. the man swerves into the shoulder to avoid the cars
6. the man swerves back into the road after he sees the orgy of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people wearing ALL BLACK CLOTHING AT NIGHT
7. them man then hits two more, some how even more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people, who ran BACK INTO THE STREET instead of off of the street.
8. the man INSTANTLY stops his car after hitting them.
9. these protesters then MOB HIS CAR
10. He drives away again, but stops half a mile down the road after people stopped chasing him and waited for the cops
11. THE COPS ARRESTED THE MAN IN TEARS saying he was sullen and clearly distraught.

jesus *** christ the facts I don't like on this one was insane.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-06 10:36:40  
and now theyre trying to charge him with vehicular manslaughter....

i cant even. what is wrong with us.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-06 14:25:45  
In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court ruled that states can penalize faithless electors. Good call.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-06 14:28:40  
did they rule on these insane lefty states trying to delete the electoral college?
By Viciouss 2020-07-06 14:32:11  
lol, there are currently zero states "trying to delete the electoral college."

Heres the other big thing facing the 2020 election.

WHITE SUPREMACIST KILLS TWO BLACK BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS IN VISCOUS HIT AND RUN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsbhUtGypU

Just kidding.

It was a regular black guy He hit two white women protesting on the freeway at night in all black. and he never ran - they mobbed his car afterwards so he drove further down the road and waited for cops.

facts I don't like is the other big thing facing 2020.

People came out saying this was a white supremacist who tried killing blm protestors. the truth was nothing close to that claim.

Further Digging shows that this is even more heinous from the facts I don't like perspective:

1. There was no blockade of the onramp. the 'blockade' was the two vehicles sitting in the highway.
2. the news all reported the man was driving the wrong way. are people actually HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? hes ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE COMING TOWARDS THE CAMERA. THIS MEANS HES DRIVING ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD. THIS MEANS HES NOT DRIVING THE WRONG WAY. are people *** nuts?
3. the man was going about 70 MPH on the free way, around a curve, and didnt see them until it was too late
4. the absolute morons stationed two cars sideways across the freeway, and didnt put up any lights, any flares, nothing.
5. the man swerves into the shoulder to avoid the cars
6. the man swerves back into the road after he sees the orgy of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people wearing ALL BLACK CLOTHING AT NIGHT
7. them man then hits two more, some how even more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people, who ran BACK INTO THE STREET instead of off of the street.
8. the man INSTANTLY stops his car after hitting them.
9. these protesters then MOB HIS CAR
10. He drives away again, but stops half a mile down the road after people stopped chasing him and waited for the cops
11. THE COPS ARRESTED THE MAN IN TEARS saying he was sullen and clearly distraught.

jesus *** christ the facts I don't like on this one was insane.

Also, did you read all this *** on twitter again? Where are your sources for any of it? Cuz it looks like you once again made it all up.
Administrator
By Drama Torama 2020-07-06 14:43:33  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court ruled that states can penalize faithless electors. Good call.

First off, 9-0 is absolutely hilarious. That's the 360 dunk in traffic of jurisprudence.

It DOES essentially remove one of the major reasons for the creation of the EC, which was to serve as a firewall against the unwashed masses electing a demagogue. But they've been rubber stamps for a while now, and if that's all they are, then the need for actual human electors went away with the arrival of the telephone.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-06 14:46:01  
Electoral College does need to be deleted. but until that happens, the idea that "the select group of people in the electoral college" can do whatever they want with no punishment is absurd. And the idea that monetary punishment is an acceptable option is also flat out ridiculous.
By Viciouss 2020-07-06 14:46:53  
I don't even think faithless electors were a thing until Trump, have there been other instances of them just going rogue?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-06 14:48:41  
Quote:
There has been one faithless elector in each of the following elections: 1948, 1956, 1960, 1968, 1972, 1976, and 1988. A blank ballot was cast in 2000. In 2016, seven electors broke with their state on the presidential ballot and six did so on the vice presidential ballot.
[+]
Administrator
By Cruz Missive 2020-07-06 14:49:36  
Viciouss said: »
I don't even think faithless electors were a thing until Trump, have there been other instances of them just going rogue?

Oh yeah. There's one or two every other cycle or so. It never really matters since the votes are typically not so close that it matters (2000 being the notable exception).
Administrator
By Terlet Sangria 2020-07-06 14:50:30  
Hrm, guess my EC lore is out of date. I figured there'd been more of them recently, and I forgot about 2000's blank ballot.
By Viciouss 2020-07-06 14:53:55  
Why even have them >.>
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-06 14:54:38  
"because if we didn't california all by itself would elect the president"
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-06 14:58:13  
I think he means why have electors instead of just automatically assigning votes based on individual state results.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35