Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Fenrir.Eneas
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-10-26 13:26:28  

http://t.co/pumXR2E

I am curios what FFXI community thinks about this story.
Not trolling or anything, just curious about what people think about this story.

Gonna have to bail now for a few hours, will check later.

Thanks.

P.S. Try to stay on topic please :)
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 13:30:11  
I'm glad someone called em out on their ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-26 13:33:13  
lol, women
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-10-26 13:34:21  
Fenrir.Snick said:
lol, women
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-10-26 13:36:27  
I'm actually impressed he managed to keep his cool. No shouting, cursing or violence. Gotta love those righteous ***. They'll judge you upon sight but won't take a moment to reflect upon themselves the same judgment.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-10-26 13:37:36  
awsome
 Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Opehlia
By Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia 2010-10-26 13:38:32  
lol, ***
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-10-26 13:38:57  
I'm not really comfortable with the concept of abortion, but I respect and understand both sides of the coin, and I can honestly say that this guy is 100% right in every single way.

[+]
 Remora.Faythe
サーバ: Remora
user: FayFay
By Remora.Faythe 2010-10-26 13:40:51  
I'm glad the guy said something to them. There are so many reasons a woman may want/need to go through something like this.

The people out there with their signs have no idea what someone may be going through. They'd rather just judge you and you make you feel like ***for doing something they know nothing about.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-10-26 13:42:30  
This wins it for me. Epic. *** hate HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE protestors.

Infact I have a story I'd like to share:

I had to pay a speeding ticket so I drove down to the local courthouse (I'm no stranger to a courthouse, been there for everything from jail to filing restraining orders) and low and behold I see something I've never seen before but I'll get to that.

There I am, at the back of this epic line outside the courtroom, must have been over 75 people in line out side the courthouse down into the beginings of the parking lot. Then 2 gentlemen in their sunday best stroll up with books in hand and begin to YELL at us. Preaching.

Yes Preaching. Saying that we must stop our evil ways, our sins will damnify our souls, we must embrace jesus christ as our lord and savor. These two men made an assumption that the only people who go to the courthouse are criminals are murderers. And they were here to save our souls. What about people there trying to get certified copies? What about people trying to handle their property sale legally? What about that a majority of the people in line were here to see a FAMILY members hearing and were not here for anything of their own but to support someone during a rough time.

Nope, if you stand outside the courthouse in Hemet CA. your a criminal. And Jesus is the only way.

Eventually one man got so damn fed up he walked over to the lead guy and asked him to quiet down and leave everyone alone. He refused and proceeded to scream in the mans face. The man who asked him to tone it down gave him a warning and said once again calmly to cease the public harrasment and reminded the man of the seperation of church and state and that they were standing on goverment property. The preacher didn't care and began to use the man as an example and called him an "Apparent Sinner" because of his tattoos and long hair. The preacher was only punched once, but hit the floor with the force of a bomb. The tattooed man walked straight into the courthouse and offered himself to the police for the crime they and I just witnessed. He turned to us and the cops and said "Was worth it to shut him up"

The preacher got up, bloody, crying foul like a little ***, was laughed at by all of us in line. Was pretty epic imo.

inb4jesusisfoundinjail
[+]
By Raignes 2010-10-26 13:46:57  
Man, if it wasn't illegal, I'd have just run up to those women and slugged em. I'm neither for nor against abortion, as I feel it's the right of the mother to decide if they are able to support a child. I am, however, against idiots like those two women who will sit there and loudly protest it in front of people who are about to make one of the hardest decisions in their lives. I hate religious zealots like that.
[+]
 Phoenix.Elaenia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-10-26 13:47:47  
Remora.Faythe said:
I'm glad the guy said something to them. There are so many reasons a woman may want/need to go through something like this.

The people out there with their signs have no idea what someone may be going through. They'd rather just judge you and you make you feel like ***for doing something they know nothing about.

this. man from what the guy said, the baby wasn't gonna make it anyway. :\ i feel so bad for his wife. not only does she have to go through losing her baby, but some *** sitting outside the clinic telling her she's killing her baby? as if the whole thing wasn't going to be traumatizing enough for her. poor thing. ._. and they don't even stop to think about what those people might be going through... they're just out to make people feel like ***just to feel better about themselves for doing what they consider "good".
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-10-26 13:49:29  
Epic Win!!!

This guy definitely had the right demeanor and really had an argument over these idiots who protest, more people need to protest the protestors I say, call them out on their ***and see what they say.
[+]
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-10-26 13:54:32  
This guys awesome. Kinda surprised how well he handled himself.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-10-26 14:00:43  
funny thing is peopel like those women have no problem violating othe rpeopels rights but at same time would be the first to start screamign if anyone was to violate theirs in anyway.

Far the preachers this what i hate about religion so much its so narrow minded what they say applies to a very narrow statistic of people and then they just assume everyone else in the world will fit into that little veiw. Oh and not mention 99.9% the tiem the people preachign dont even live by what they preach and just ignor things when it contradicts itself with what they saying.

Edit: oh any funny how when the women actually had soemoen wanting to talk to them about their veiw she wasnt willing have a disccusion about it instead she turns her back and trys not talk about it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-10-26 14:05:51  
I don't believe in abortion for the sake of it but if your baby's gonna be a retard then well, I can't disagree with it
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 14:11:43  
Cerberus.Starr said:
I don't believe in abortion for the sake of it but if your baby's gonna be a retard then well, I can't disagree with it
How does stillborn=HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
stillborn=dead.

anyhoo.
i think it's great this guy stood up for his wife and technically for many others.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 14:19:38  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Remora.Faythe said:

this. man from what the guy said, the baby wasn't gonna make it anyway. :\ i feel so bad for his wife. not only does she have to go through losing her baby, but some *** sitting outside the clinic telling her she's killing her baby? as if the whole thing wasn't going to be traumatizing enough for her. poor thing. ._. and they don't even stop to think about what those people might be going through... they're just out to make people feel like ***just to feel better about themselves for doing what they consider "good".
QFT
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Ckmasters
サーバ: Garuda
user: Ckmasters
By Garuda.Ckmasters 2010-10-26 14:32:44  
i thought it was ironic that the lady on the right mentioned that women sometimes commit suicide after having an abortion, but didn't stop think that it is people like herself who makes these women feel bad enough about themselves and their decision to go through with the suicide. shes contributing to the problem instead of being a part of the solution. they came off very hypocritical in this video. i don't think they took the time to fully think through why they were out there. They seemed to be unprepared for this mans "attack".
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 14:35:52  
Anyone in this day and age who doesn't want a woman to have an abortion is is is, idk the word. Like it's 95% a woman's choice, period. I never say 100%, but the 5% is the "father's" rights. He has a chance to convince her to keep and give birth to the child, but in reality ----------> it's a woman's choice!

EDIT: REASON IS IRREVERENT!
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-10-26 14:40:00  
I love this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE line of thinking.. Everyone of these asshats that are busy preaching and judging everyone else are guilty of plenty of sin themselves, somehow they think converting someone else, forgives their own transgressions.

I'm Atheist but I seem to know their rules better then they know them their selves.

Luke 6:37: Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

That passage is by no means hidden or obscure.. and it clearly states it's not anyone's place to judge their fellow man, it doesn't add in circumstances when it's okay, it says NOT to judge, plain and simple.

Being Christian doesn't mean it's your duty to find other people's sin and point it out to them and beseech them to change, it's simply your job to follow the teachings of The Bible, and no where in there does it tell you to judge others, nor try to convert them.

That guy has more restraint then I have, I would have probably kicked those *** in the face for putting my wife in even more distress then she is already in. It's every woman's right and decision as to whether or not to get an abortion. I'm not even against it if the baby is healthy.. Having grown up without my parents, sometimes I wish they would have just had an abortion instead of going through with giving birth only to abandon me.

Not having your parents around when you're a child *** you up more then you might imagine.. I can't even begin to tell you how bad. Constantly wondering what was so wrong with you that your own parents didn't even want you.. It's horrible. Eventually when you get older the thoughts fade away, but the scars never do.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-10-26 14:42:56  
I wish Jesus got aborted, would have saved us a lot of head aches.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-10-26 14:44:53  
Can the Doctors 100% guarantee that stillborn = dead? When James Brown was born, he appeared to be stillborn. They kept trying to get him to breathe and he eventually did. Good thing that he did too.

Hellen Keller, you might know her story, was born deaf and blind.

People need to let life run its course and stop being so quick to abort based on information that a doctor gives.

I am 100% against abortion, but that's the mother's job to decide and not mine.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 14:48:24  
Cerberus.Nutt said:
Can the Doctors 100% guarantee that stillborn = dead? When James Brown was born, he appeared to be stillborn. They kept trying to get him to breathe and he eventually did. Good thing that he did too.

People need to let life run its course and stop being so quick to abort based on information that a doctor gives.

I'm curious if you would feel the same about it if you were put in a similar circumstance as the father in the video.

Would you let your morals interfere with the quality of life with your own child?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 14:48:28  
Cerberus.Nutt said:

What the *** is this ***?

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 14:50:40  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Cerberus.Nutt said:

What the *** is this ***?

Why I do believe he is saying it is the woman's choice and not the man.
He kinda is, but in the next breathe condemning the mother if she does. *** THAT!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8