Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 17:34:19  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
So wait let me get this then, is it ok or not ok to hit on Vaness then?
I think you should treat her like a human being rather than a target for releasing sexual frustration. :\
Lol, I think that went over your head, but point taken, I think.

Fenrir.Weewoo
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:34:25  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

People dismissing valid arguments as trolling because they don't want to take the time or effort to read or analyze anything that contrasts their own points, and strange girls attempting to flatter themselves by looking down upon others.
and arte getting too butthurt, can't forget that.
:P

Orly?
I fail to see where I am butthurt.
I'm pointing out a pretty simple observation.
Me too.
butthurt for me is pretty much=caring in regards to forum politics.
it's either you don't care or you're butthurt my man :P
so I'm making a simple one too :D

Oh okay. Interesting definition then.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Vaness
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:35:22  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I think you should treat her like a human being rather than a target for releasing sexual frustration. :\
ty

Vaness doesn't treat me like a human being. Took my *** blm relic hat and jumped linkshells D:

{True strike}
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:35:26  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

People dismissing valid arguments as trolling because they don't want to take the time or effort to read or analyze anything that contrasts their own points, and strange girls attempting to flatter themselves by looking down upon others.
and arte getting too butthurt, can't forget that.
:P

Orly?
I fail to see where I am butthurt.
I'm pointing out a pretty simple observation.
Me too.
butthurt for me is pretty much=caring in regards to forum politics.
it's either you don't care or you're butthurt my man :P
so I'm making a simple one too :D

Oh okay. Interesting definition then.
yup.
it's in the bilaws of the internet.
 Fenrir.Shindo
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-10-26 17:35:39  
Well, I'm disappointed at the responses, but then they're fairly typical of this forum.

Meet anger and hatred with love and understanding. That's what Christians need to do. That's all it takes.

In all my years, I've never known her, but I thank my birth-mother for putting me up for adoption. The things I've seen, the life I've led, none of it could have happened if not for that.

If you truly believe a woman has the right to decide what to do with a life that isn't hers, all I can do is keep you in my prayers. I'm not going to confront you with signs, just love.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-26 17:35:52  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
ty

Vaness doesn't treat me like a human being. Took my *** blm relic hat and jumped linkshells D:

{True strike}
Oh dear...
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:36:29  
30% is a significant number, but we'd still be shooting ahead in terms of overall population increase when we're already reaching a severe ratio between what we have, and what we can support.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 17:36:32  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
ty
{True strike}
Oh dear...

I jumped servers the next day! all her fault!

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:37:48  
Fenrir.Shindo said:
Well, I'm disappointed at the responses, but then they're fairly typical of this forum.

Meet anger and hatred with love and understanding. That's what Christians need to do. That's all it takes.

In all my years, I've never known her, but I thank my birth-mother for putting me up for adoption. The things I've seen, the life I've led, none of it could have happened if not for that.

If you truly believe a woman has the right to decide what to do with a life that isn't hers, all I can do is keep you in my prayers. I'm not going to confront you with signs, just love.

Why can't more Christians be like you? ._.
 Caitsith.Raolin
user: Raolin
By Caitsith.Raolin 2010-10-26 17:38:34  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Caitsith.Raolin said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Point being, there needs to be a balance, not an excess. Besides, abortion deaths in contrast to overall birthrate in the world is downright minuscule unless you span it over decades like Mabrook has. In which case would be a significantly more balanced population than the projected outcome of one where abortion is banned entirely.
Actually the number of abortions in the world per year is about 40 million, compared to about 130 millions births per year. That's a bit more than miniscule.
May I see your source? Also it's interesting if you take a look at Mabrook's population thread and the projected outcome between banned and open abortion. You'll notice the banned abortion projected outcome is practically a skyrocket straight up while the other is still increasing but significantly rounded and balanced.
http://www.worldometers.info/abortions/
http://www.wholesomewords.org/missions/greatc.html
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:39:27  
I dont consider some1 who has an argument aggainst mine a troll.I consider some1 a troll when they are actually treating other ppl like they are stupid or uneducated.Wich ryan do most of the time.

Its called respect, not every1 will agree on everything just dont destruct ppl.Its called argumenting like adult, please do it.
 Fenrir.Shindo
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-10-26 17:39:51  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fenrir.Shindo said:

I wish they all could. One day it'll happen. You just have to believe.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 17:40:14  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
I dont consider some1 who has an argument aggainst mine a troll.I consider some1 a troll when they are actually treating other ppl like they are stupid or uneducated.Wich ryan do most of the time. Its called respect, not every1 will agree on everything just dont destruct ppl.Its called argumenting like adult, please do it.

You're stupid vaness.

jk.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:41:00  
Fenrir.Shindo said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fenrir.Shindo said:

I wish they all could. One day it'll happen. You just have to believe.

I wish good intentions were more fruitful but I will do my best to remain as optimistic as you :)
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:41:38  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
ty
{True strike}
Oh dear...

A blm hat that never left my storage though =/
I used point for it though! so after though I'm not guilty!
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-26 17:41:43  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Lol, I think that went over your head, but point taken, I think.

Oh, sorry then.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:42:16  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Bylaw. I thought this wasn't about sexual frustration?
I know how to spell bylaw.
I said bilaw because the rules of the internet go both ways.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Draginhikari
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Draginhikari 2010-10-26 17:43:59  
Meh, these type of protestors are pretty much like any stereotype based group in existance. The ones that seem to define most groups are the loudest, most negative aspect of any group.

Religion, social class, race, sex, lifestyles, etc etc...

Can we just say the human race is pretty much moronic and call it a day?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 17:44:10  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
ty
{True strike}
Oh dear...
A blm hat that never left my storage though =/ I used point for it though! so after though I'm not guilty!

You obviously gave it to zef; she's wearing it in that picture. I should have known you had a partner in crime.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:45:00  
Asura.Draginhikari said:
Meh, these type of protestors are pretty much like any stereotype based group in existance. The ones that seem to define most groups are the loudest, most negative aspect of any group.

Religion, social class, race, sex, lifestyles, etc etc...

Nope. THE INTERNET NEVER SLEEPS RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:45:00  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
ty
{True strike}
Oh dear...
A blm hat that never left my storage though =/ I used point for it though! so after though I'm not guilty!

You obviously gave it to zef; she's wearing it in that picture. I should have known you had a partner in crime.
yepyep
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-10-26 17:45:51  
Asura.Draginhikari said:
If only. :<
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:46:16  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

You really are stupid, we're on a downward trend because we havent taken action. The action I was proposing would put us on an upward trend. I also never said that people should go out and *** a ton to have kids. I said that the state has a legitimate interested in making sure that abortions don't undermine population growth. (unchecked it could and it would be a serious problem). Jesus *** man read what I say. I really am blocking you now, you are one of the dumbest, idiotic, stupid mother *** I have ever encountered. If I agreed with you on a topic you'd start saying I was wrong just so you can have somebody to disagree with. Go *** yourself ***, nobody likes watching you troll 24/7.

You more or less destroyed a good chunk of legitimacy and merit within your posts with this. Not that I took you seriously to begin with, but yeah.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 17:48:07  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
You really are stupid, we're on a downward trend because we havent taken action. The action I was proposing would put us on an upward trend. I also never said that people should go out and *** a ton to have kids. I said that the state has a legitimate interested in making sure that abortions don't undermine population growth. (unchecked it could and it would be a serious problem). Jesus *** man read what I say. I really am blocking you now, you are one of the dumbest, idiotic, stupid mother *** I have ever encountered. If I agreed with you on a topic you'd start saying I was wrong just so you can have somebody to disagree with. Go *** yourself ***, nobody likes watching you troll 24/7.
You more or less destroyed a good chunk of legitimacy and merit within your posts with this. Not that I took you seriously to begin with, but yeah.

Idc. It gets old seeing the same retards post the same HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***in every thread.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:48:17  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

this post didn't change my opinion of him.
he has points i agree with and disagree with.
but legitimacy and merit aren't really all that quantitative :/
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:50:22  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
One ratio that isn't possible to fix is the increasing deficiency of women > men being born in the world; more single/unmarried (mothers?) in this world will make it that more worse 8/
LMAO is there so many more girls then guy born? I dunno every1 is having baby boys around here lately
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8