Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 16:13:48  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Kosmik said:
You don't have to believe in any god(s) to be against taking an innocent life.

If an embryo is an innocent life then so are all the plants in this world.

As are your skin cells!

As is athletes foot.

Male masturbation must be committing total genocide then, lawl.
 Caitsith.Raolin
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Raolin
By Caitsith.Raolin 2010-10-26 16:14:52  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Caitsith.Raolin said:
Asura.Kosmik said:
*** would have got that video camera shoved down his throat. Different story if they approached him. They wanna stand on the side of the road holding signs, whatever. You wanna kill a fetus, whatever. Mind your business.
I think the point was they did approach him. He said in the vid that they were yelling at his wife. I tend to look at what you said from a different angle, you wanna stand on the side of the road yelling at people, deal with it when they confront you.
Probably something along the lines of "ABORTION IS MURDER YOU ARE GOING TO HELL...ETC"
lol yeah, I'm sure it wasnt "plese stop aborting"

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 16:15:30  
Asura.Kosmik said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Tell me what "their business" is outside an abortion clinic unless they are doing an abortion. They are there to provoke, nothing else.
Now I could be wrong, but it looked like their business was protesting abortion.
Just a wild guess tho...

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
And who are you to decide what is right or wrong when it comes to other people?
Everyone has an opinion. Can't much help that.

Caitsith.Raolin said:
I think the point was they did approach him. He said in the vid that they were yelling at his wife. I tend to look at what you said from a different angle, you wanna stand on the side of the road yelling at people, deal with it when they confront you.
Well we don't see that in the video, so its hard to say whether they were yelling directly at his wife or just yelling in general.
And you are absolutely right. They have to deal with the consequences of their actions. Same goes for dude.
Just saying if I was there, the consequence of his action would be the filming of his esophagus.
i don't think you would do a damn thing.
way easy to say you'd do that on the internet.

you just seem to be going out of your way to defend these people.
enjoy your deluded "what ifs" that wouldn't ever happen.
if you tried to shove my phone down my throat you would have a broken nose...all i'm saying.

see! it's so easy to act tough on the internet!
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-10-26 16:18:58  

Asura.Kosmik said:

Just saying if I was there, the consequence of his action would be the filming of his esophagus.

First off, I wish you tried, because your e-thug attitude wont do much in r/l you know.

Second off, you dont think that the couple is going through a hard enough time as it is, without yoiu starting a physical fight with them?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 16:20:51  

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 16:22:20  
When I think of pro-life folks, I can't help but think of this image.

Their reasoning, logic and examples give the impression that everything living is sacred and that under any and all circumstances live must be preserved without giving the light of day to the gravity of reality and various circumstance and variables that alter these things.

You can't always save the world. Sorry, life goes on and dies with and without you. Get over it.
 Caitsith.Raolin
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Raolin
By Caitsith.Raolin 2010-10-26 16:23:22  
Asura.Kosmik said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Tell me what "their business" is outside an abortion clinic unless they are doing an abortion. They are there to provoke, nothing else.
Now I could be wrong, but it looked like their business was protesting abortion. Just a wild guess tho...
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Caitsith.Raolin said:
Well we don't see that in the video, so its hard to say whether they were yelling directly at his wife or just yelling in general. And you are absolutely right. They have to deal with the consequences of their actions. Same goes for dude. Just saying if I was there, the consequence of his action would be the filming of his esophagus.
Yeah, we don't see for sure in the video, but do you think it's makes a difference to him and his wife if they're yelling babykiller right in their faces, or "just in general"? And let me just say, I've seen protesters at the only clinic in the area that I live, and they pretty much surround people as they walk up and yell at them, even though the clinic is for a lot of other things than just abortion. Also, I gotta ask, are you anti-abortion or just trolling or what?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 16:23:45  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
When I think of pro-life folks, I can't help but think of this image. Their reasoning, logic and examples give the impression that everything living is sacred and that under any and all circumstances live must be preserved without giving the light of day to the gravity of reality and various circumstance and variables that alter these things. You can't always save the world. Sorry, life goes on and dies with and without you. Get over it.

Not all pro life is wrong. Arbitrary abortions are stupid as ***.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 16:25:07  

Caitsith.Raolin said:
Asura.Kosmik said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Now I could be wrong, but it looked like their business was protesting abortion. Just a wild guess tho...
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Caitsith.Raolin said:
Well we don't see that in the video, so its hard to say whether they were yelling directly at his wife or just yelling in general. And you are absolutely right. They have to deal with the consequences of their actions. Same goes for dude. Just saying if I was there, the consequence of his action would be the filming of his esophagus.
Yeah, we don't see for sure in the video, but do you think it's makes a difference to him and his wife if they're yelling babykiller right in their faces, or "just in general"? And let me just say, I've seen protesters at the only clinic in the area that I live, and they pretty much surround people as they walk up and yell at them, even though the clinic is for a lot of other things than just abortion. Also, I gotta ask, are you anti-abortion or just trolling or what?
He must not have a wife since we didn't see her on camera either right :P
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-10-26 16:25:34  
ABORTIONS FOR ALL!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 16:28:05  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
When I think of pro-life folks, I can't help but think of this image. Their reasoning, logic and examples give the impression that everything living is sacred and that under any and all circumstances live must be preserved without giving the light of day to the gravity of reality and various circumstance and variables that alter these things. You can't always save the world. Sorry, life goes on and dies with and without you. Get over it.
Not all pro life is wrong. Arbitrary abortions are stupid as ***.
Perhaps, but they should at least they should have the right and option open correct? That or the coat hanger pick one!

I'm fine with banning any abortions that arent medically needed. Especially partial-birth.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 16:28:20  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Caitsith.Raolin said:
Asura.Kosmik said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Caitsith.Raolin said:

Why stop there? I did not see any *** abortion clinic either in that video either. They must not be at an abortion clinic.
Who says that he's really a he.
we never saw him on camera!
he might be the wife!
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-10-26 16:29:10  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Caitsith.Raolin said:
Asura.Kosmik said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Caitsith.Raolin said:

Why stop there? I did not see any *** abortion clinic either in that video either. They must not be at an abortion clinic.

Yup, the guy clearly just walked up to 2 ladies holding pictures of jesus and started to argue with them, for no aparent reason at all. Was there even a guy? I never saw one, just heard a voice. Was that god?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 16:31:48  
if people do ***illegally then so be it.

The truth is, it is economically and militarily smart to have a large young poulation within reason. I think the government has legitimate interest in making sure we dont age our society artifically.
 Asura.Kosmik
サーバ: Asura
user: HydroFoxx
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-10-26 16:33:47  
Asura.Kosmik said:

Yes you are correct, plants are life.
And when that sperm hits that egg, life is created. Anyone with any basic knowledge of biology should know this.
Should have been more specific and said HUMAN life.

But anyway, if there is a legitimate threat to the mother or the child, then by all means do what you feel is right.
If you just don't want to have a kid, then either be responsible or just don't ***. Otherwise deal with the consequences of your actions.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 16:34:55  
Asura.Kosmik said:
Asura.Kosmik said:

Yes you are correct, plants are life.
And when that sperm hits that egg, life is created. Anyone with any basic knowledge of biology should know this.
Should have been more specific and said HUMAN life.

But anyway, if there is a legitimate threat to the mother or the child, then by all means do what you feel is right.
If you just don't want to have a kid, then either be responsible or just don't ***. Otherwise deal with the consequences of your actions.
the sperm cell and the egg cell were already alive.
consequences of your actions still includes abortion.
i want to go all peta and start throwing cans of paint on the anti-abortion signs.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-10-26 16:35:21  
Asura.Kosmik said:
Otherwise deal with the consequences of your actions.

like *** waving signs in your face yelling babykiller?
 Diabolos.Obliterate
サーバ: Diabolos
user: TBMC
By Diabolos.Obliterate 2010-10-26 16:35:49  
I really wish people would stop looking at these protestors as the majority of us christians, the father in this vid is 100% right. There are several groups of people out there that hate certain ideas or actions and they use their faith(in this case christianity) to justify their actions, when in reality what they are doing is against their religion and only driving more people away.

Christians that stand out and protest open hate for gays/abortion etc. need to go home crack open their bible and actually read it before trying to act self-righteous as if they are perfect enough to pass judgement off on other people. Abortion is one of those subjects where you can't be either all for it or all against it, and it is a very sensative topic, especially for women.

In my opinion any woman that is raped, life threatened by birth, or it is found as in this case the baby could possibly be stillborn, has the right to have an abortion without being judged criticised or anything else to that effect at all. Those are cases where even if you think you are againast it, if it was your wife you wouldn't be saying the same thing. On the other hand I do no agree with woman aborting their children just because they are an "inconvience" to them. Having sex casually or just for the fun of it is all well and good but you have to be willing to accept the consequences, otherwise dont do it or use the proper protection. But even then if these woman do choose to have an abortion, it is still their choice and should not be judged for it.

P. S.
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
I wish Jesus got aborted, would have saved us a lot of head aches.

That was really uncalled for.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8