Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:14:37  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Why do you keep setting countries as examples for overpopulation? This is a planetary problem, not a national one.
this is what I was more referring to when I said overpopulation.

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
and lol the ZOMG girl who have sex before 18 are so *** dork guy.Why am I not surprised to see ryan troll aggain?

Well if you took the effort to read instead of immediately dismissing what you disagree with, you'll see some validity to it.

But nope, everyone rather play the troll card.
panties, unbunch them.
 Cerberus.Vaness
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:16:10  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
and lol the ZOMG girl who have sex before 18 are so *** dork guy.Why am I not surprised to see ryan troll aggain?

Well if you took the effort to read instead of immediately dismissing what you disagree with, you'll see some validity to it.

lol I did read, and nothing changed as usual.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 17:17:01  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Why do you keep setting countries as examples for overpopulation? This is a planetary problem, not a national one.

Because the primary political identity of any one person is usually their nation. Humanity has not evolved to the point where we are ready to embrace a global government and culture. Until we reach that point(i think in our life time), we will continue to rely on individual states to solve social problems.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:17:43  
This makes me remind the "fema conspiracy" ppl were panicing about last year.Keep ppl under 50 mil or kill them all rawr!

And ya I *** like 300 times wtf
 Fenrir.Weewoo
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:19:04  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:

I think you read what you wanted to.
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:20:58  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:

I think you read what you wanted to.

and.....? now you kinda post just to post.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:21:32  

Cerberus.Vaness said:

Cerberus.Vaness said:
This makes me remind the "fema conspiracy" ppl were panicing about last year.Keep ppl under 50 mil or kill them all rawr!

You were saying?
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:24:08  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

Cerberus.Vaness said:

Cerberus.Vaness said:

You were saying?
I actually tried to quote some1 and *** up <.< But yeah sure, waist your time hitting on me instead of talking about the actual subject of this thread.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:25:14  
Don't flatter yourself hunny.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:25:19  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

Cerberus.Vaness said:

Cerberus.Vaness said:

You were saying?
I actually tried to quote some1 and *** up <.< But yeah sure, waste your time hitting on me instead of talking about the actual subject of this thread.
can I?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 17:27:15  
wtf is going on in here?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:28:26  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?
an orgy to increase population.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:28:27  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

People dismissing valid arguments as trolling because they don't want to take the time or effort to read or analyze anything that contrasts their own points, and strange girls attempting to flatter themselves by looking down upon others.
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:28:33  
lol just lol

Caitsith.Raolin
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Raolin
By Caitsith.Raolin 2010-10-26 17:28:46  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Point being, there needs to be a balance, not an excess. Besides, abortion deaths in contrast to overall birthrate in the world is downright minuscule unless you span it over decades like Mabrook has. In which case would be a significantly more balanced population than the projected outcome of one where abortion is banned entirely.
Actually the number of abortions in the world per year is about 40 million, compared to about 130 millions births per year. That's a bit more than miniscule.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 17:28:52  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Just to stop you from trolling: There is an important economic princple that says you must have more people entering the workforce than those retiring. (This is obvious because the workforce is what supports the elderly + themselves). How you do insure that the work force continues to grow faster than the retiring population?
The planet has a carrying capacity. That system does not work honestly. We need more people entering the work force yet as technology improves the workforce needs less people? IE assembly lines, what are all these people going to do, add to the unemployment rate? Overall I think the unemployment rate would like to have a word with you on that. Another thing just stop *** saying "troll" every thread about everything. It is really old and accomplishes nothing.
You really do troll a lot. You assume that anything you dont understand is rediculous.
*** and assumptions. So if I do not agree with something I do not understand it and thus I think it is ridiculous? Is that because anything that I say against someone else is auto-trolling and must mean I am just an idiot because anything against, say you for example, is wrong?
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Also, we still need A LOT of medical jobs. There will always be plenty of jobs for people so long as they are properly educated/trained.
So everyone will work in hospitals and doctors offices? We can pull money out of our *** too so that everyone can afford their training and schooling. Then everyone else can build said buildings and thus construction jobs? Meanwhile we just keep *** and then when the planet can not hold us anymore we just all die? Right? Is that what you basically think? Have you never looked at the stages of population growth? How you hit a peak and then start into negative population? Japan would be an example of this as they in negative growth. The US would be experiencing minor growth or minor decline if it was not for immigration boosting us up a ton. The idea of a system that relies on more people coming in to support it *** everyone over in the end as it can not sustain itself on this planet.
Go reread my posts. I gave examples of job industries in which to expand.
I commented on that and asked VALID questions. I made a valid serious post you *** and you just want to write this off as trolling/a desire to argue yet again.
Phoenix.Excelior said:
I also explained that there is a such thing as overpopulation, however, the USA is not anywhere near that figure atm.
At the moment, but I keep on saying a system that is inherently designed to hit that number will not work. So what the *** does the hear and now have to do with it if this will not work in time? We are at about 7 billion now, and the population keeps going up and up and up. We are already having problems with what we have no so what the *** does it matter if the USA is okay as of the moment? There are other places in this world Excelior.
Phoenix.Excelior said:
When quality of society improves so will the affordability and quality of education.
What is this some *** pipe dream? The quality of society is on the downward trend. Adding more babies will not fix this it will only make it worse.
Phoenix.Excelior said:
About trolling: Forget it. You just like to argue with me and I'm tired of listening you.
Oh, he is posting back and forth with me about something! That is so stupid and it tires me. Here let me pussy out!

You really are stupid, we're on a downward trend because we havent taken action. The action I was proposing would put us on an upward trend. I also never said that people should go out and *** a ton to have kids. I said that the state has a legitimate interested in making sure that abortions don't undermine population growth. (unchecked it could and it would be a serious problem). Jesus *** man read what I say. I really am blocking you now, you are one of the dumbest, idiotic, stupid mother *** I have ever encountered. If I agreed with you on a topic you'd start saying I was wrong just so you can have somebody to disagree with. Go *** yourself ***, nobody likes watching you troll 24/7.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:29:10  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

People dismissing valid arguments as trolling because they don't want to take the time or effort to read or analyze anything that contrasts their own points, and strange girls attempting to flatter themselves by looking down upon others.
and arte getting too butthurt, can't forget that.
:P
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:30:29  
Caitsith.Raolin said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Point being, there needs to be a balance, not an excess. Besides, abortion deaths in contrast to overall birthrate in the world is downright minuscule unless you span it over decades like Mabrook has. In which case would be a significantly more balanced population than the projected outcome of one where abortion is banned entirely.
Actually the number of abortions in the world per year is about 40 million, compared to about 130 millions births per year. That's a bit more than miniscule.

May I see your source?
Also it's interesting if you take a look at Mabrook's population thread and the projected outcome between banned and open abortion.

You'll notice the banned abortion projected outcome is practically a skyrocket straight up while the other is still increasing but significantly rounded and balanced.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:30:48  
Caitsith.Raolin said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
roughly 23 percent of 170 million.

so that's 1/5
which isn't that bad for odds.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-26 17:30:54  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

Idk, everything other than *** kissing is called trolling these days. >.<
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:30:56  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

Orly?
I fail to see where I am butthurt.
I'm pointing out a pretty simple observation.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 17:31:03  
So wait let me get this then, is it ok or not ok to hit on Vaness then?
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-26 17:32:09  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I think you should treat her like a human being rather than a target for releasing sexual frustration. :\
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:32:10  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

lol caus now not aggreeing with some1 point means we dont take time to analyze anything?
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 17:32:49  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I think you should treat her like a human being rather than a target for releasing sexual frustration. :\
ty
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 17:33:01  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

She's all yours.

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 17:33:04  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
wtf is going on in here?

Orly?
I fail to see where I am butthurt.
I'm pointing out a pretty simple observation.
Me too.
butthurt for me is pretty much=caring in regards to this.
it's either you don't care or you're butthurt my man :P
so I'm making a simple one too :D
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 17:33:17  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
ty

Vaness doesn't treat me like a human being. Took my *** blm relic hat and jumped linkshells D:
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8