Vision Of Abyssea Pre-release Sales Have Started!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Vision of Abyssea pre-release sales have started!
Vision of Abyssea pre-release sales have started!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-09 09:40:07  
Soooo, our future, we win the war, dynamis is the beastmen win, Lillith's future is no-one wins?
 Fenrir.Luarania
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 09:46:59  
Odin.Blazza said:
Soooo, our future, we win the war, dynamis is the beastmen win, Lillith's future is no-one wins?
I thought Dynamis was just a dream world? Then again never got into it. Lilith's if I recall was something along the lines of losing everything because the war is still ongoing in her timeline, so yes to that.

Does she seriously want it prolong it? If anything I would think she'd want to end it as quickly as possible.

Oh and yes, Lillith is their daughter in her timeline, she was given more of an elvaan look for a more evil / uh.. different look than whats her name x.x.. sorry I haven't had much sleep and things are escaping me right now /mindmelt.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-09 09:53:20  
Odin.Blazza said:

War continues, yah.

I don't know how far you are in the missions, but the last set, the plot definitely thickens. You can easily see Lilith isn't particularly interested in either side, just ensuring the conflict continues by any means.

Overall, I think she's the coolest bad guy since Nag'Molada. <sp>

In terms of lolffxiantagonists anyway.

1.Nag'Molada
2.Lilith and the Spitewardens
3.Eald'Narche and Kam'lunaut
4.The Imperial Army of Aht Urhgan
5.Riko Kupenriech
6.Shantotto
7.lolshadowlord

I don't think Abyssea really ties into all this though, pretty sure it's kind of isolated, maybe another dimension riped into existance because of all the adventurers going all Futurama and hasing sex with their Grandmothers.

Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-09 09:55:00  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Odin.Blazza said:
I thought Dynamis was just a dream world? Then again never got into it. Lilith's if I recall was something along the lines of losing everything because the war is still ongoing in her timeline, so yes to that.

Does she seriously want it prolong it? If anything I would think she'd want to end it as quickly as possible.

Oh and yes, Lillith is their daughter in her timeline, she was given more of an elvaan look for a more evil / uh.. different look than whats her name x.x.. sorry I haven't had much sleep and things are escaping me right now /mindmelt.

Well(Spoiler alert)

She tries to sabotage the victory at Xarcabard for the Allies. That's pretty much where the war is won. So really, nothing makes sense, but is that anything new for a wimminz?! XD
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 09:59:20  
Did not know that. Interesting, why the hell would a person who lost everything cause of that war want to prolong it...

SE better make this epic >_>
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-09 10:00:58  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Did not know that. Interesting, why the hell would a person who lost everything cause of that war want to prolong it...

SE better make this epic >_>

I don't know, pretty much any cutscene that had a battle before/after I had to skip for the obvious "DO IT, ***" reasons. So maybe I, and everyone else is missing a critical link in the chain.

Almost forgot

Inb4lolffxistory.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 10:04:08  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Almost forgot Inb4lolffxistory.
Good call.

Still, I wonder if they'll make the WoTG storyline lead off / join the Abyssea one (if there is), if so I bet SE is going to pull 'not till the last minute' card and show all the answers in the December update -.-
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-09 10:05:14  
You were your brother along!
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 10:08:55  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
You were your brother all along!
fix'd and inb4 I'm my own grandfather.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-09 10:45:01  
Well all we really know about these areas is that they use new maws to access them, which instantly ties them into WotG SOMEHOW. But then, with Walk of Echoes being inside Atomos, and Atomos being this whole kinda time/dimension neutral place, I guess that doesn't say much. Oh, I think it's also where the VNM come from yes?
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 10:46:37  
Yes, VNM's come from Abyssea.

Wait where did this Walk of Echos being inside Atmos come from? Thought Atmos was a black hole like thing inside the Walk that was destorying memories?
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-09 10:49:20  
Walk of Echoes is the zone you see in about half the WotG CS's, and in those two youtube vids I posted. You've planted a seed of doubt now, but I'm still 99% sure it's inside Atomos.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 10:51:38  
No idea, I was going off the first time you see it in cutscene. There was some black hole object I recall faintly and the cat mentioned something about Atmos eatting memories. I'll see if I can find it x.x
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-06-09 10:54:05  
big freaking whoop, U know they gonna charge 10 for each then when all 3 come out offer the set for like 10 dollars total liek they did last time.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-09 10:54:48  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
big freaking whoop, U know they gonna charge 10 for each then when all 3 come out offer the set for like 10 dollars total liek they did last time.

It's a better deal than the MW2 Map Packs...
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 10:58:17  
It's not much, but if you look at the screenshot on it's page thats what I was meaning http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Walk_of_Echoes
 Fenrir.Anberlin
user: Kike
By Fenrir.Anberlin 2010-06-09 11:19:24  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:

Almost every company does this, so that's a really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing to say. Of course it will be cheaper later. Square Enix is a business and they want to make money. Sell high when new, when sales drop lower the price to sell even more.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-09 11:22:25  
Fenrir.Anberlin said:
Caitsith.Heimdall said:

Almost every company does this, so that's a really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing to say. Of course it will be cheaper later. Square Enix is a business and they want to make money. Sell high when new, when sales drop lower the price to sell even more.

And as anyone really knows, it's much easier to get help if you buy earlier, than it is to actually wait. So you can argue the price is justified, if only by the volume of stupidity. XD
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-09 11:38:31  
3 swords for paladin already . Anyone else thinks that it would be a good idea to make a new shield ? Aegis got kind of boring .
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 11:42:05  
Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
3 swords for paladin already . Anyone else thinks that it would be a good idea to make a new shield ? Aegis got kind of boring .
Yes...
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-06-09 11:42:08  
I'm going to let Abyssea take its course, and like nature it will just settle and be here. I'm not going ot get all info crazy. I'll read more once it gets here and let osmosis take its course... I already prepaid mine, so......meh.

<shrugs>
 Asura.Majae
サーバ: Asura
user: Majae
By Asura.Majae 2010-06-09 15:24:00  
I'll probably pick this up. Something new to low-man with my friends. I hope it isn't more Magian trials - I barely have the time to finish one of them.

More craft weapons would be sweet - or even something you can earn with points, like the Perdu weapons from ToAU.

I still haven't even picked up the first three ad-ons, lol - ah well. My lose I suppose.

June 21st can't come soon enough.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 15:46:40  
Asura.Majae said:
I'll probably pick this up. Something new to low-man with my friends. I hope it isn't more Magian trials - I barely have the time to finish one of them. More craft weapons would be sweet - or even something you can earn with points, like the Perdu weapons from ToAU. I still haven't even picked up the first three ad-ons, lol - ah well. My lose I suppose. June 21st can't come soon enough.
22nd, they pushed it back a day. Don't recall why.
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2010-06-09 16:14:22  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Asura.Majae said:
I'll probably pick this up. Something new to low-man with my friends. I hope it isn't more Magian trials - I barely have the time to finish one of them. More craft weapons would be sweet - or even something you can earn with points, like the Perdu weapons from ToAU. I still haven't even picked up the first three ad-ons, lol - ah well. My lose I suppose. June 21st can't come soon enough.

Wasn't it the 22nd JPN time? I thought it was still technically the 21st USA-wise, but it was just bumped back a few hours that put it on the 22nd in Japan. I could be wrong, but I think that's what my friend was saying earlier.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-09 16:16:52  
Unicorn.Ryuchan said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Asura.Majae said:
Wasn't it the 22nd JPN time? I thought it was still technically the 21st USA-wise, but it was just bumped back a few hours that put it on the 22nd in Japan. I could be wrong, but I think that's what my friend was saying earlier.
I stand corrected, offical site said 21st. I'm not sure what the 22nd was about then..
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7