Vision Of Abyssea Pre-release Sales Have Started!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Vision of Abyssea pre-release sales have started!
Vision of Abyssea pre-release sales have started!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Matakuko
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 02:40:46  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Is the Burtgang worth using if you're /war?

yes, even /rdm its a great sword, but hauteclaire is far easier to get, and does almost about the same thing lol.
I thought it was a regular sword?

It is, what he's trying to say it's a great sword not a "Great Sword".
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-08 02:41:28  
lol I know. Was just having fun w/ him :)
 Asura.Matakuko
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 02:43:14  
BTW did anyone else read the name of that dagger as "Twatwasher"?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-06-08 02:44:03  
Asura.Matakuko said:

*** chu say!?

interesting...
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-08 02:56:31  
Anyone else notice the size of the Behe? <_<
 Valefor.Ryukuro
サーバ: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-06-08 03:06:22  
Odin.Blazza said:
Anyone else notice the size of the Behe? <_<

Those things look nuts >.> wonder if they will be regular mobs running around or whether its a HNM... also, the environments look exactly the same as current ones in vanadiel (lat theine plateau etc, have another look at the video lol, cmon SE!)
 Carbuncle.Rinomaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Rinomaru 2010-06-08 03:07:07  
I will do anything and everything to get that GK.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-06-08 03:11:14  
well they said that there were special maws, and wasn't there something in the WoTG storyline about how the maws hold many timelines/dimensions or some such jazz? (not very far in WoTG really need to catch up lol
 Valefor.Vasante
サーバ: Valefor
user: Shadro
By Valefor.Vasante 2010-06-08 03:14:06  
Asura.Matakuko said:

Guilty.

I'm intrigued by the new weapons, hoping the Scythe is bigger than it actually looks...
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-08 03:21:35  
Actually I think the scythe looks awesome, that and the katana, the rest are w/e.

Also, I think the Behe are actually just regular mobs, although being that big I doubt there's a lot of them lol, wonder if we'll see Faf and Ada variations as well. Someone suggested ages ago that new blu spells could be from ground kings, which I never really saw as possible, but making the ground kings as regular mobs in the new zones, that makes it a lot less impossible lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 04:50:41  
I don't like the GK that much. too small, it looks like a 1 handed sword >.>
 Asura.Matakuko
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 05:01:52  
Did anyone bother to think that the new weaponskills will be specific to these weapons ala relic and mythic weapons.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 05:03:18  
Asura.Matakuko said:
Did anyone bother to think that the new weaponskills will be specific to these weapons ala relic and mythic weapons.

The video showed other weapons whilst weapon skilling.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-06-08 05:16:08  
Asura.Matakuko said:

Since when are mythic weaponskills onry for mythic weapons? ;O

Might be the same, that the new weapons gain an aftermath from them?
 Asura.Matakuko
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 05:18:17  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Matakuko said:

And your point is? I don't own a Burtgang but that doesn't stop me from using Atonement, just leave it up to SE to add bells and whistles to the new weaponskills while using the new weapons.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-06-08 05:20:10  
Asura.Matakuko said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Matakuko said:

And your point is? I don't own a Burtgang but that doesn't stop me from using Atonement, just leave it up to SE to add bells and whistles to the new weaponskills while using the new weapons.

I think you just agreed to refuting your own point made a few posts ago lol...since originally you said "SPECIFIC to these weapons ala relic and mythic" yet you just said you don't have Burtgang but use Atonement....
 Asura.Matakuko
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 05:28:15  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Asura.Matakuko said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Matakuko said:

I think you just agreed to refuting your own point made a few posts ago lol...since originally you said "SPECIFIC to these weapons ala relic and mythic" yet you just said you don't have Burtgang but use Atonement....

Exactly my point how does one go about unlocking Atonement? Gotta have cleared a specific sword and to get the added effects need to sell your soul to the devil not use any old sword you feel like pulling out the wazoo.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-06-08 05:35:17  
I'm not sure you're getting what we're saying...You said:
Asura.Matakuko said:

Meaning that you can ONLY use the new WS with the new weapons "ala the relic and mythic weapons"..Thats what you said, and 3 of us now, have said that that wasn't the case with mythics, as did you yourself lol

....So how can you say "Exactly my point", when you're refuting your own original point? lol We're sure you won't NEED the new weapons to use the new WSs...there MIGHT be a bonus if you use them with the new weapons, but the video shows non new weapons (those were mostly mythic weapons) using new WSs, so logic would dictate that the new WSs are not ultimately tied to the new weapons...
 Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2010-06-08 05:39:18  
I think what he was trying to say is "maybe the new weaponskills are linked to the new weapons" or something to that effect, he just said it wrong

EDIT: just wanted to add the GSW GK and BOW look sick awesome
 Asura.Matakuko
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 05:44:22  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I'm not sure you're getting what we're saying...You said:
Asura.Matakuko said:

Meaning that you can ONLY use the new WS with the new weapons "ala the relic and mythic weapons"..Thats what you said, and 3 of us now, have said that that wasn't the case with mythics, as did you yourself lol

....So how can you say "Exactly my point", when you're refuting your own original point? lol We're sure you won't NEED the new weapons to use the new WSs...there MIGHT be a bonus if you use them with the new weapons, but the video shows non new weapons (those were mostly mythic weapons) using new WSs, so logic would dictate that the new WSs are not ultimately tied to the new weapons...

God bless those who are so dense who don't understand that they don't have to take everything so literal and try to confuse the issue with semantics. The whole point is new weaponskills will more than likely be tied to those new weapons in some capacity.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-06-08 05:45:27  
lol Its not that I didn't get it..I just thought it was funny that you worded it so awfully....I knew exactly what you were trying to say lol
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-08 05:51:33  
Look's pretty cool.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-06-08 06:37:27  
very disappointed in the DRG weapon, we already have lances more or less like that.
[+]
By Tristean 2010-06-08 07:10:55  
It is just me or maybe the video is just made this way but it seemed like each of the WS's triggered something for the mob to do.

After every WS the mob did either an AOE or redirected an attack from one player to another.

Maybe SE is changing gameplay up a bit. If so, I welcome the change.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-08 07:21:14  
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
very disappointed in the DRG weapon, we already have lances more or less like that.
I think it looks pretty neat. :o
Also like what? Cermet looks like crap compared to that imo.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-06-08 07:38:03  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
I think it looks pretty neat. :o Also like what? Cermet looks like crap compared to that imo.

I was hoping for a flashy new model :( not just a revamped one.
[+]
 Fenrir.Campori
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Campori
By Fenrir.Campori 2010-06-08 07:49:38  
Wow nother recycled piece of ***addon
Lazy Development team just changed few mobnames again and the color and there u go: New mobs for ya....

Instead of introducing new areas, they just take the old ones like La Theine Plateu and make them to to a zone in the past.

Just changing areas names and mobnames and tweaking the color of them for nother 10 $

issn't that great... ?

I really don't understand why ppl are so amazed about that ?!
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-06-08 07:54:03  
SE don`t do "new", they just redo the paintwork, same with the "new" weapon skills, they`re just slightly different from the original weapon skills
By Eirinne 2010-06-08 07:55:36  
Fenrir.Campori said:
Wow nother recycled piece of ***addon
Lazy Development team just changed few mobnames again and the color and there u go: New mobs for ya....

Instead of introducing new areas, they just take the old ones like La Theine Plateu and make them to to a zone in the past.

Just changing areas names and mobnames and tweaking the color of them for nother 10 $

issn't that great... ?

I really don't understand why ppl are so amazed about that ?!
Im not. Its sad.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7