8% Movement Speed Is It Worth It?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » 8% movement speed is it worth it?
8% movement speed is it worth it?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Sylph.Deckard
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Deckard
By Sylph.Deckard 2009-11-30 16:30:18  
LMAO Stanflame man... "I'm getting pissed! You dont want to see me when im pissed!" Am i the only one who thought about when the hulk just straight kicked the dude into the tree when i read him type that nonsense.

Oh and yes yes i do want you pissed in real life now. Just so i can stick my size 13 boot up your *** for being a nuisance with your opinion albeit its was most wrong in every aspect.

PM im not afraid to send you my address.

Everyone else thanks for me laugh so uncontrollably that i split bong water on my labrador and need to bath him tonight.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-11-30 16:35:57  
Sylph.Deckard said:
LMAO Stanflame man... "I'm getting pissed! You dont want to see me when im pissed!" Am i the only one who thought about when the hulk just straight kicked the dude into the tree when i read him type that nonsense.

Oh and yes yes i do want you pissed in real life now. Just so i can stick my size 13 boot up your *** for being a nuisance with your opinion albeit its was most wrong in every aspect.

PM im not afraid to send you my address.

Everyone else thanks for me laugh so uncontrollably that i split bong water on my labrador and need to bath him tonight.
You actually managed to make yourself look like more of an idiot than the guy you're flaming. RL card and a "Say that to my face ***", shitty trolling, and a reference to something that stopped a couple pages back. I'm impressed.
[+]
By Deckard 2009-11-30 16:36:04  
Oh whoops and Movement speed is pure win. >.> im guessing PDT is DMG resistance. I am a 75BLM a 75RDM and 75NIN and i want movement speed on the trio. yes CCs would be most awesome for my RDM. stfu rite now stan.
Hermes out of the question cant use em. HERalds um yea those are worth creaming my pants about just thinking about the epeenleetness. However for the broke *** that most of us are. (eh i have a few mil saved) Free movement% is pure win any way you look at it. MACC+4 MAB+4 eh yea its sexxi but i do like my M slops. and too anyone who wants to know i will be *** synthing the Odin HQ slops for my BLM yes i will EPEEN that item. it just might take forever :D. Now like the rest of you have bickered about. ITs personal preference. Stan you still hafta shut up sorry. not really. maybe a lil. no the feeling passed.

WALL OF TEXT FTL!

READ IT!
By Deckard 2009-11-30 16:36:50  
Virtual sarcasm... ***i forgot you cant read it DAMN IT
By Deckard 2009-11-30 16:37:39  
fourthly why does it switch between my Account and Character?
 Valefor.Integral
サーバ: Valefor
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-11-30 16:40:27  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Oh vegetto I do not play on dark. Is that all you can come up with try better won't work. all that matters in this game is skill as dumb as you *** are, you can do all the talking you want, in a real fight I know i can beat you to *** death.

I wonder why i have the xbow on my char......

Probably was half a sleep lol

or COMPLETELY HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
[+]
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-11-30 16:45:27  
Quote:
BRD/NIN merit puller.

Well yeah maybe, except that we're in : Forum » Jobs » Black Mage :p
By Deckard 2009-11-30 16:52:24  
Did i type BRD/NIN? Im really that high arnt I? im sorry. but i did mean BLM >.>
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-11-30 17:16:53  
Those are lies Deckard! You meant BRD and only because it was brought up a lot on the first page.
 Sylph.Deckard
user: Deckard
By Sylph.Deckard 2009-11-30 17:18:07  
Damn it i did mean BRD didn't I? *Goes emo and cuts his moogles wrist*
Damn BRD is so close to BLM. i hate it so. HATE IT SO!
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-11-30 17:22:51  
Hey don't bleed on the new carpet! XD

Either way the +8% was more about kiting so that's how you got confused with BRD.
 Bismarck.Maxse
サーバ: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2009-11-30 17:25:30  
you are fine deckard op was about someone getting pants for his bard and blm jobs.
By Deckard 2009-11-30 17:31:29  
Again virtual sarcasm... I read all 5 pages. and damn near pissed my pants laughing at you guys bicker. so i felt like jumping in too ^^
 Fairy.Azulmagia
サーバ: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-11-30 17:36:58  
ITT: Massive, massive amounts of Grade-A Fail.
By Deckard 2009-11-30 17:42:40  
So what was this about again? Movement on pants? oh yeah. Get the movement. so you dont waste time redoing it after you get morrigans. we know your going to get morrigans.

The collective knows all~
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-11-30 19:03:47  
Dam no more stan rants lmao
STANFLAME where u @ :0
Its ***/E-thugs/Keyboard bullies like u
that make me love reading these forums
thanks bro u made my day @ work
go by so much faster lol
now its time 4 me to go home Ty. :)

Fyi

I'm getting Haste and 8% speed on mine for Rdm
until i can get CC (if i ever get some CC)
I been doing sky for a year plust w no luck
and now i don't have time for sky so
these are the nxt best thing.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Ratatapa
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Ratatapa
By Gilgamesh.Ratatapa 2009-11-30 19:20:01  
Ok stan, don't listen to these guys, they are trying to help you but you decided to stay dumb, and i applaud you.

This is not easy in interwebz to tell HEY DUDE THIS IS my 15$/month I CAN DO WHAT I WANT.

So yeah i just wanted to applaud you for staying on the dumb side of the force.

/kneel
[+]
 Pandemonium.Despain
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2009-11-30 19:55:56  
I missed another good thread. God sou[ahfuipsdahf ***
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-01 09:47:51  
Simple answer... Get these, then get a 12% option when you can. (Since the only 12% atm is 10mil +. >.>)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 10:44:48  
Asura.Malekith said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
ARE YOU DEAF? READ ALL MY POSTS TO YOU. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUY HAVE TO SAY. I KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO MY ADVICE IS FOR YOU NOT TO RESPOND TO ME.
Deaf? What? I'm reading ***. Know more than me? You just asked me if I was deaf when all I can do on here is read. All I can say is that I can't hear your screams from here... scream louder please!

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
atm you are really starting to piss me off, you do not want to see me really pissed off. You think I am pissed when I mess around on the forums no..... YOU are pushing it.
E-thug moar! Seriously if you're letting posters get to you this much take a valium...

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I understand all I know, you do not know ***about me so *** off. again I have been playing 6 years not my first account either. I have used my cousin blm I know the fundamentals retard. Leave me alone.
So what I get is that it's all relative... are you from West Virginia? Arkansaw maybe? What did you use your cousin for? Seriously bro, we don't care to know a thing about who or what you are IRL. The only thing we care about is the fail advice you're giving a fellow BLM.

i can say as i please you can do ***to me inreal life. See *** I live in massachusetts thats all I am going to say, dumbass. I played my cousns blm i know how blm works before i punch you in your throat idiot.

I stated he could get crit damage and other stats for other jobs over 8% speed. You think you scare me? You do not know me or anyone I kbow.

Are you that deaf? I have a cousin who has blm at 75 I use his account. DUMB *** and strange how do you know anything about west virginia and where my cousin is atm.... AGAIN WARNING DO NOT *** WITH ME I ASSUME YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. BROTHER.

You stated and asked where I live it is the only real life reference i made here I live in boston, mass is it your business? no. but I told you, do not push me any further. I did not state real life until you came at me. But if you want to know.

I live here, and in florida. what is your point please tell me? I did not give anyone fail advice ***, go hump a dog or something.

I stated 8% is nice, but go get gaiters and pick something else for another job if he had rdm at 75 i'd say samething why? I was not caring about the OP. I Posted to be random, and it got out of control when veggeto the brain dead retard came in here lol.

I do not know you and you do not know me i'd back off and *** off. what does my cousin have to do with this? i stated I know fundamentals of the game he was pissing me off.

I am a vet northlands puller and I do end game i do a lot. get out out of my face please all I will say.

I said nothing about my real life till you posted, want me to be stuck up and priode ful and tell you my families history? and where you phail in life don't push me if you want to see an *** I can show you one. trust me i have done it before.

ONLY if you know what I am talking about seems your attack had an agenda, so what i mentioned my cousins name i'll do it again *** face.

end rant.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-12-01 10:52:43  
Hmmm.... being that you 1) used profanity at me, 2) live in inbred m***achussetts and 3) are a tard what do I have to say to you?

You're the one with TLDR emo rage rant...

So anyone with a valid opnion wanna share their .02?
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-12-01 10:53:53  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Stuff
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-01 10:54:21  
ww
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-12-01 10:54:57  
Enough. Stan I'm topicbanning you and Malekith please stop.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
サーバ: Bismarck
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-12-01 11:08:00  
WOW this got way out of contol. lol
 Midgardsormr.Brayen
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Brayen 2009-12-01 12:24:53  
this was pure win, grade A lol
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-12-01 15:21:09  
It was extremely annoying until these last 2 pages. I'm not exactly sure whats going on, but it is hilarious.
Midgardsormr.Brayen said:
pure win, grade A lol
 Sylph.Shadowfox
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2009-12-10 00:57:11  
I would like to state that for the record, not everyone in Mass. is like stan. He's just a moron. every state has them. Don't bash us because we have one out of control idiot ^^
 Siren.Kimiko
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kimiko
By Siren.Kimiko 2009-12-18 07:29:25  
Personally since I'm not part of any HNM shells nor do I have the time to fork out about 15 million for Gaiters, then yes the +8% movement speed is worth it. Paired mine up with PDT -4% as a replacement to Goliard Trews, and I haven't regretted it for one moment.
 Odin.Yakoo
サーバ: Odin
user: Yakoo
By Odin.Yakoo 2009-12-18 09:22:31  
come on, whats so special about movement speed? ive seen ninjas at night time with 25% speed, who were still getting hit by kirins tp moves and went down. the trick is just timing to keep max distance and running.
of course, there are special situations where you could need movement speed when the mobs resists stun/bind/grav/sleep etc., like blazza already said.
to the OP: Just take whatever you want. Skill is in the end more important as your equipment.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7