Inflation And AH Bot Price Fixing....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Inflation and AH bot price fixing....
Inflation and AH bot price fixing....
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 16:50:20  
Because new players shouldn't be overpaying for gear that's mostly useless temporary with no ability to sell it back. And they should be teaming up or soloing not buying. (ambuscade, specifically)

It's actually giving them the benefit of the doubt. Ambuscade specifically is actually very well designed (reward wise) they should be doing easy/normals instead of buying, because it gives gear AND gil, with no lotting, no chance of drop and 100% reward rate.

Do new idiots still pay 10m(12m) for ambu runs, of course. But it's tough to rationalize a brand new player making 30m to buy ambuscade with. What's much more likely is a new bot or account to be sold being bankrolled by their other accounts.
Asura.Eiryl said: »
All you need to do is stop being stupid.
By Draylo 2020-03-04 17:01:39  
Almost all of the gear from Ambuscade and weapons are still top tier, so its really good for getting people caught up and into content. Maybe gil isn't a problem for them or they have a friend giving them gil to help out when they returned. If they spend 10m they are getting almost two complete sets and a return on the investment via heavy metal or something. I don't see why they are stupid for doing it. You're just really jaded and angry at the whole world.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 17:06:39  
Getting any ambuscade gear doesn't get you into anything. Nor the weapon. It's only useful as bot pieces until those bots hit su3. Outside of mummus crit rate for DI purposes.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 17:08:21  
SkyFrog said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
In fact, i have hoarded 120k alex and gave up 60k just because ***assault/tokens/ichors.
And how many accounts were you running to do that?

1750 alex each month, 875 every third month, average to 2042 a month per char

to get to 120k you'd need 59 char-months of ambu cap, even with 6 char that's almost a year.. not exactly reasonable for average player

Ya,i didnt mean 120k in a month but from several months.

Its all depend how burnable is an ambuscade. I have 6 accounts, on being 3 of them with 15 1$ mule.

If i can manage 4 box one ambu, i can make 3 sealed run per char giving me the cap on alex. Total available is 89k without having to resort on delete/create account. On assura server with mercs, you can just do that paying 1 or 2m per VD run, would need 18 chars with 3 sealed runs for a mythic, whats feasible to farm even for single boxers, whats my point, you dont need bot for 30k alex

Where are all these 1 or 2m per VD run mercs on Asura? lol.
All I ever see in /yell, when it's not chat filtered, is 6m to 10m per VD.

Aw damn... and i sold 1 moogle VD run for 2m when i ran out of chars, then dropped to 1m when dude asked to help his alt...
By Draylo 2020-03-04 17:10:12  
Of course it does, a full Jhakri set is sufficient for something like a BLM/SCH to SC/MB most of Escha/Vagary/Delve. Great for farming JP. A BLU to start AOEing for sparks or some content. The gear is a huge boost for someone returning. The weapons up to Kaja are also a big boost. It's probably one of the fastest ways to upgrade to get into content that you can clear at a reasonable time due to the gear. SU3 is quite expensive for any returning player, so I don't see how they would jump into that gear right away.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 17:19:25  
If they can't afford su3 they can't afford 30m for ambu mercs either.

It's only 15m for 5/5 su3 and 500jp
By Draylo 2020-03-04 17:22:45  
They get a large portion of the gil back via sellables in Heavy metal, HPB and Alex etc.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 17:32:23  
Nope, because you have to use those marks and gallantry to get the items for the weapon and cape.

You get to make ZERO gil until you surpass 3 runs. Now if you want to spend 60m to make 20m hey, Don't be stupid.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-04 17:33:03  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
fonewear said: »
fonewear said: »

^

Thats the signal a thread should be locked already

It should be locked cause this is the 10,000 thread about gil and bots etc.

Same ***different thread.

By the way, this wasn't funny the first 50 times you tried it. Get new material sister.

Its not just because his avatar has boobs that he will be a "sis"...

Either its not because you partied with a mithra that you will get laid tonight

No idea where this was going, but ok.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-03-04 18:17:24  
***is rediculous.

K-club as an example of how gross the inflation has gotten. Around 2014 going for about 70mil, back when it was still useful, it's now going for 300mil, now that it is not. Get a grip people.....

Also *** the price fixers, you're a bunch of d-bags.

I have spoken.

300mil is worth far less today than 70mil was worth in 2014.

300 mil is a week at most of getting gil. A day if you multibox. A few hours if you want like 11 account multiboxing.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-04 18:25:43  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
***is rediculous.

K-club as an example of how gross the inflation has gotten. Around 2014 going for about 70mil, back when it was still useful, it's now going for 300mil, now that it is not. Get a grip people.....

I have spoken.

300 mil is a week at most of getting gil. A day if you multibox. A few hours if you want like 11 account multiboxing.

I guess the whole idea of inflation is out of hand is flying over your head. You literally described it. What is your point?
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-03-04 18:33:35  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
***is rediculous.

I have spoken.

I guess the whole idea of inflation is out of hand is flying over your head. You literally described it. What is your point?

My point is that kraken club has largely taken a nosedive in price regardless, and only remains slightly "valuable" due to it being a nostalgia piece.

Theres also just not enough players in the game for any economy to exist. This is pretty much the end result of attempting to have an economy in a game with only a few hundred/thousand players on each server.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 18:34:32  
It was significantly cheaper until idiots started going bananas in the RNG thread
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-05 02:17:02  
It was significantly cheaper until idiots started going bananas in the RNG thread

Ok, lets see.

My server has 25 kraken clubs sells registered.

The first one was sold in 2010 for 666 gils to same person.

The second one was sold in 2013.

More 2 in 2015.

More 7 sold in 2016 around 80m.

More 3 sold in 2017

More 5 in 2018

More 4 in 2019

More 2 last 2 weeks when price went from 70 to 200m.

Its a choice: buy cheap, and actually never buy it. Pay more but actually have the option to buy it.

Assura first out of 25 Krakens was sold jan 2020. And there are 2 in stocks.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2020-03-05 02:49:30  
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Get real dude, people don't get banned for cheating if they weren't cheating, you seriously lie to yourself.
It's remarkable how dumb your opinions are in every thread.

It's remarkable that you can't share a thought, nor condradict someone else's.

Killing it bro, cuz personal attacks are tots how you win the debate.

All I am hearing is a bunch of sheep preferring to get *** over than to actually have a problem with status quo. It's easy to bandwagon to try and seem cool.

And to the above, fluctuating prices are not doubling prices and ever growing cost. Get a clue stud.
Debate? There is no debate. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

You're just putting emotional opinions into a Joe Biden thought simulator.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-05 03:32:56  
Get real dude, people don't get banned for cheating if they weren't cheating, you seriously lie to yourself.

All I am hearing is a bunch of sheep preferring to get *** over than to actually have a problem with status quo. It's easy to bandwagon to try and seem cool.

And to the above, fluctuating prices are not doubling prices and ever growing cost. Get a clue stud.

[+]
By Mattelot 2020-03-05 05:50:17  

Ambu mercs? That's a thing? On my server, there are always PUG groups and occasionally LS groups grabbing a random here and there for D/VD.
By Mattelot 2020-03-05 05:54:10  

Ok, lets see.

More 2 in 2015.

More 3 sold in 2017

More 5 in 2018

More 4 in 2019

Its a choice: buy cheap, and actually never buy it. Pay more but actually have the option to buy it.

I peeked around on servers. Lakshmi, one sold in Dec 2019 for 100M and 2 months later for 500M.

Ouch
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2020-03-05 06:20:52  
Mattelot said: »

Ambu mercs? That's a thing? On my server, there are always PUG groups and occasionally LS groups grabbing a random here and there for D/VD.
I know 2 guys that have each made 2b mercing VD this month alone, 10m per person selling 2 spots per run
By Drayco 2020-03-05 06:24:57  

Ya... sadly it's a thing. There are almost no shouts for D/VD PUGs on Asura. I thought they were crazy to shout 5m per clear, but now it's up to 10m per clear...
By Mattelot 2020-03-05 06:29:25  
Drayco said: »

Ya... sadly it's a thing. There are almost no shouts for D/VD PUGs on Asura. I thought they were crazy to shout 5m per clear, but now it's up to 10m per clear...

Wow, another reason I'm glad I didn't transfer a year ago. People are getting hosed.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-05 06:35:39  

And you have your head in the sand, keep talking out of your *** cool dude. ***is happening wether you agree it is or not. Keep paying twice next month what you paid the previous month.

K-club is not what is being price fixed. K-club is an example of inflation, a level 75 wiffle ball bat is being 'valued' at 4x the price from when it was worth it. Like, nyah nyah nyah, I am not blind doesn't change the fact that you are choosing to turn a blind eye.

Don't worry that sand up there going to get nice a pearly here in 6 months when you are paying through the nose for your currencies because the bots have bought up the supply and choose to keep the prices higher than they should be.

But I already know your solution will be to either buy more gil or bot more to compensate, cause you are pro like that. Which is playing right into their hands, so they can keep selling the same gil right back to you, to pay them to buy more currency, with your own *** gil.

But yea still waiting for rebuttal, your shits weak son.
By Prong 2020-03-05 06:42:39  
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
***is rediculous.

I have spoken.
It's a video game. Theres a set of parameters in place. Perhaps you should report the bots for auction house manipulation. Around 2014 you say? Yeah, prices fluctuate. Yes, there is inflation. Stop sounding like a noob and deal with it.
I remember my first week on Asura too.

Thee is an AH botting "clan" on Bahamut server, led by an account named Gadfather, This a~hole has been price fixing Goldsmithing mats (rhodium ore/ingots, all~ites, sparkling stones, shadow geodes/shadow gems, etc) for YEARS, literally since I joined the server at bare minimum which was about 3 years ago. And has now branched out into many other items. I have a list of basically every mule he uses to buy and sell from himself/herself/themselves. That list is up to about 22 names and I'm certain I don't know them all. Many have to be on separate accounts because you can watch them log in, two to three at a time, then simultaneously log out about 45 seconds later, two to three at a time, in unison, every Saturday morning at around 6:00 AM EST at the Bastok Mines AH.

I have submitted this name, screenshots, info, names of all the mules to SE's Task Force on four separate occasions. There is absolutely no way they do not know about this, no way they can't with minimal effort figure out they are using multiple bot scripts or programs. Yet, he still exists, not one day have I been on this server you don't find Gadfather standing at the Bastok Mines AH at some point during the day. Either this guy works for SE AND plays, knows someone at SE that protects him or Square Enix literally does not care about AH botting and price fixing.
[+]
By Drayco 2020-03-05 06:51:33  
Its really as simple as the "Special Task Force" is just two dudes who share a cubicle that ignore emails all day long.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-05 07:20:00  
Asura.Toralin said: »

I know 2 guys that have each made 2b mercing VD this month alone, 10m per person selling 2 spots per run

What strat have they been using?

I was considering taking a break on ambu this month but given next month is velkk, could as well just do a marathon now and skip next month instead
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2020-03-05 08:05:53  

I was considering taking a break on ambu this month but given next month is velkk, could as well just do a marathon now and skip next month instead

RUN RDM SMN COR 6-8 minutes runs
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-03-05 08:29:10  
Prong said: »
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
***is rediculous.

I have spoken.
It's a video game. Theres a set of parameters in place. Perhaps you should report the bots for auction house manipulation. Around 2014 you say? Yeah, prices fluctuate. Yes, there is inflation. Stop sounding like a noob and deal with it.
I remember my first week on Asura too.

Thee is an AH botting "clan" on Bahamut server, led by an account named Gadfather, This a~hole has been price fixing Goldsmithing mats (rhodium ore/ingots, all~ites, sparkling stones, shadow geodes/shadow gems, etc) for YEARS, literally since I joined the server at bare minimum which was about 3 years ago. And has now branched out into many other items. I have a list of basically every mule he uses to buy and sell from himself/herself/themselves. That list is up to about 22 names and I'm certain I don't know them all. Many have to be on separate accounts because you can watch them log in, two to three at a time, then simultaneously log out about 45 seconds later, two to three at a time, in unison, every Saturday morning at around 6:00 AM EST at the Bastok Mines AH.

I have submitted this name, screenshots, info, names of all the mules to SE's Task Force on four separate occasions. There is absolutely no way they do not know about this, no way they can't with minimal effort figure out they are using multiple bot scripts or programs. Yet, he still exists, not one day have I been on this server you don't find Gadfather standing at the Bastok Mines AH at some point during the day. Either this guy works for SE AND plays, knows someone at SE that protects him or Square Enix literally does not care about AH botting and price fixing.

I can confirm that. This guy was a reason I needed friend to buy me MNK relic shards/voids on Asura. It was way before MNK bandwagon, because MNK is my main, so on Asura price was between 100k to maybe 1M for most and a little more for head. I think I paid like 30M for almost everything and 10M of that was for head. Now on Bahamut the price was 3-5M for EACH shard/void for every slot, so easily above 30M for each piece.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-05 08:34:24  

RUN RDM SMN COR 6-8 minutes runs

Can this be done solely with SMNs? Using 6 man i mean?

Btw, thanks
By fonewear 2020-03-05 08:36:30  
I know a guy that knows a guy on some server...and long story sure...his Dad Bill works at SE....he is an ***...he has be cornering the market on Earth crystals for years.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-05 08:38:34  

Ok, lets see.

More 2 in 2015.

More 3 sold in 2017

More 5 in 2018

More 4 in 2019

More news about Kraken clubs at 11 stay tuned.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7