Inflation And AH Bot Price Fixing....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Inflation and AH bot price fixing....
Inflation and AH bot price fixing....
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By fonewear 2020-03-04 11:40:40  
But yes it's all conspiracy !

Trust me you don't know how far this price fixing goes...I'd say more but they are watching me...
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-03-04 11:50:28  
Price fixing is definitely happening, but it's not on KC.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-04 11:55:37  
fonewear said: »
I just wish we could ban these stupid threads about people that don't know basic economic structures.

Even on shitty third rate hack video game forums.

God you keep wanting to play that card. Normal economic laws do not apply to a video game. Try harder. That horse is dead.
By fonewear 2020-03-04 12:00:30  
Maybe if we can get thread to page 9 without being locked you can defeat the bots.

I believe in you.
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2020-03-04 12:05:30  
Bots improve quality of life. No one in their right mind is farming 30k alex for a mythic, etc. If it weren't for some folks writing bots the AH would be dry. I'm thankful for a stocked AH
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-03-04 12:06:15  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Get real dude, people don't get banned for cheating if they weren't cheating, you seriously lie to yourself.

I don't know how you use clipper on a ps2 so, yeah, I imagine it could be done if you were highly motivated, but that ain't me.

I didn't own a pc until 2010 but I got banned for using clipper in 2007, literally impossible.
maybe you account shared with someone?
also how do you know it was for clipper? i thought they don't specifically state in their e-mails what ppl get banned for?
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 12:11:28  
Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
Bots improve quality of life. No one in their right mind is farming 30k alex for a mythic, etc. If it weren't for some folks writing bots the AH would be dry. I'm thankful for a stocked AH

Thats a lie. 30k alex doesnt require any botting. In fact, i have hoarded 120k alex and gave up 60k just because ***assault/tokens/ichors. All alex came from ambu.

Now, if you talk about escutcheons sphere, then youre correct.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 12:12:41  
Shichishito said: »
maybe you account shared with someone?
also how do you know it was for clipper? i thought they don't specifically state in their e-mails what ppl get banned for?

way back in the early days they took you to jail and actually told you what you were banned for. There were no emails and GMs actually did their jobs. (poorly, but they did them) ((you still get a GM and a trip to mordion for swearing even in 2020))

And I would NEVER let ANYONE, even my own *** family touch my account.
By Shichishito 2020-03-04 12:21:04  
but why would they falsely ban you for something they made up? tako is detectable and the fact that you play on PS2 probably too and one kinda expels the other (unless you are mr reverse engineer himself).

did you have beef with the GM that banned you?
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-03-04 12:23:19  
Pantafernando said: »
In fact, i have hoarded 120k alex and gave up 60k just because ***assault/tokens/ichors.
And how many accounts were you running to do that?

1750 alex each month, 875 every third month, average to 2042 a month per char

to get to 120k you'd need 59 char-months of ambu cap, even with 6 char that's almost a year.. not exactly reasonable for average player
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-03-04 12:25:46  
Also gil is super cheap right now. Kraken club is the type of item someone who buys gil would buy. Just sayin.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 12:26:44  
For one they don't need proof. And I'm basically 100% certain this particular GM was friends with someone who I just embarrassed about 30 minutes before my ban. Timing was pretty suspect tbh. Wouldn't be the first time someone abused their power and that particular GMs name never came up again after i came back so maybe he got fired.
By fonewear 2020-03-04 12:34:02  

Thats a lie. 30k alex doesnt require any botting. In fact, i have hoarded 120k alex and gave up 60k just because ***assault/tokens/ichors. All alex came from ambu.

Cool story did you write a book about it ?
By Shichishito 2020-03-04 12:35:11  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
For one they don't need proof. And I'm basically 100% certain this particular GM was friends with someone who I just embarrassed about 30 minutes before my ban. Timing was pretty suspect tbh. Wouldn't be the first time someone abused their power and that particular GMs name never came up again after i came back so maybe he got fired.
bet that GM is a FFXIAH admin now.
you should have sued them, your american aren't you? probably would have won millions of dollars for psychological cruelty and rise in the hall of fame with the lady that put her cat for drying in the microwave and the other person who burnd himself on McDonalds coffee.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 12:35:27  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
In fact, i have hoarded 120k alex and gave up 60k just because ***assault/tokens/ichors.

to get to 120k you'd need 59 char-months of ambu cap, even with 6 char that's almost a year.. not exactly reasonable for average player

Ya,i didnt mean 120k in a month but from several months.

Its all depend how burnable is an ambuscade. I have 6 accounts, on being 3 of them with 15 1$ mule.

If i can manage 4 box one ambu, i can make 3 sealed run per char giving me the cap on alex. Total available is 89k without having to resort on delete/create account. On assura server with mercs, you can just do that paying 1 or 2m per VD run, would need 18 chars with 3 sealed runs for a mythic, whats feasible to farm even for single boxers, whats my point, you dont need bot for 30k alex
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 12:36:16  

Cool story did you write a book about it ?

Yes but its NSFW and contain explicit sex
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-04 12:40:24  

^

Thats the signal a thread should be locked already

It should be locked cause this is the 10,000 thread about gil and bots etc.

Same ***different thread.

By the way, this wasn't funny the first 50 times you tried it. Get new material sister.
By fonewear 2020-03-04 12:44:30  
I'm just working with the terrible threads you provide.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-04 12:45:14  
If you really cared about this stuff why post it here. Post it on the official FFXI forum.

You really are looking to pick fights on the internet. And fight with Eiryl.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 12:48:06  

^

Thats the signal a thread should be locked already

It should be locked cause this is the 10,000 thread about gil and bots etc.

Same ***different thread.

By the way, this wasn't funny the first 50 times you tried it. Get new material sister.

Its not just because his avatar has boobs that he will be a "sis"...

Either its not because you partied with a mithra that you will get laid tonight
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2020-03-04 13:15:33  
Get real dude, people don't get banned for cheating if they weren't cheating, you seriously lie to yourself.
It's remarkable how dumb your opinions are in every thread.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-04 13:54:29  
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
It's remarkable how dumb your opinions are in every thread.

It's remarkable that you can't share a thought, nor condradict someone else's.

Killing it bro, cuz personal attacks are tots how you win the debate.

All I am hearing is a bunch of sheep preferring to get *** over than to actually have a problem with status quo. It's easy to bandwagon to try and seem cool.

And to the above, fluctuating prices are not doubling prices and ever growing cost. Get a clue stud.
By SkyFrog 2020-03-04 15:30:53  
Then keep shutting them down, really dude I could give a ***less on your opinion on this. No matter what you say, you are a contributor of the problem, your opinion on the subject is about as valuable as a paper sack full of ***.

Your contribution to the subject is clearly skewed toward not encouraging mass bit banning on the regular. So..... We know your stance.

Here's your history on XI:
Started playing, started cheating, got banned, got butthurt over it, claim that SE somehow owes you something for your time "invested", decided to throw the ultimate tantrum at them in the form of botting 24/7 in an attempt to sabotage their game, again cuz you are butthurt that you got caught cheating, and sadly now you make a profit, all the while shitting on other people's experience in the form of crapping on the value of their time by monopolizing markets and contributing to mass inflation etc..

Pretty much sums it up, anyone who values your opinion on this is most likely trying to pull the same ***. So don't think that your arguments are holding water.

Exactly...
[+]
By SkyFrog 2020-03-04 15:36:17  
It's not that hard to stop the bottom of the barrel sparks bots.

Put a daily limit on acquisitions like DI, no more than 300k sparks and 300k accolades in a day. Now, you're getting 180m a char a month. Keep track of which chars reach cap with a flag.

After 2 weeks, investigate every char with at least 12 days of capped sparks(one time cost to look through it). Then, flag any new account that hits cap on a non-gain day and look through them periodically.

Fixed.

They don't really need an implemented cap to do this. What this really points out is that it should be incredibly easy to sift through the characters which have earned the most sparks/accolades over a specified time period and determine which are botting.
By SkyFrog 2020-03-04 15:39:49  
This has been a good read during my lunch break, thanks y'all! Also, inflation isn't necessarily because ofbots/RMT, SE just sucks.
e

I 100% strongly disagree with this assessment. Where do you suppose a majority of the gil being introduced into the game economy is coming from? As of today: Sparks -> NPC -> item -> NPC -> gil ... Wash/Rinse/Repeat...
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 15:41:42  
It is no exaggeration to state that 100% of all gil currently comes from sparks and accolades.

No mob created since ~2012 drops gil or has gil to steal. and no drop of any kind is worth more than a couple grand to an NPC.
[+]
By SkyFrog 2020-03-04 15:47:21  

Ya,i didnt mean 120k in a month but from several months.

Its all depend how burnable is an ambuscade. I have 6 accounts, on being 3 of them with 15 1$ mule.

If i can manage 4 box one ambu, i can make 3 sealed run per char giving me the cap on alex. Total available is 89k without having to resort on delete/create account. On assura server with mercs, you can just do that paying 1 or 2m per VD run, would need 18 chars with 3 sealed runs for a mythic, whats feasible to farm even for single boxers, whats my point, you dont need bot for 30k alex

Where are all these 1 or 2m per VD run mercs on Asura? lol.
All I ever see in /yell, when it's not chat filtered, is 6m to 10m per VD.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-04 15:52:10  
Price changes based on what the it job is for ambuscade.

If pup/smn can do it, you'll get 5m 4m even 3m. (2m or 1.5m for the frog!)

10 is only common because bot accounts pay it to jump start new bots. It's a hell of a deal to pay 30m and be fully geared in an hour to start botting with zero effort.
By Draylo 2020-03-04 16:31:14  
It's not just bot accounts, returning players or people with very low playtime do it too. Why are you always so dramatic and look for the worst in everything.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7