The Odyssey - || Strategy And Discussion ||

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Odyssey » The Odyssey - || Strategy and Discussion ||
The Odyssey - || Strategy and Discussion ||
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 142 143 144
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-14 07:07:40  
Quote:
All Worlds Maintenance (May 16, 17)

At the following time, we will be performing server maintenance for FINAL FANTASY XI. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.
[Date & Time]
May 16, 2021 22:00 to 23:30 (PDT)
May 17, 2021 5:00 to 6:30 (GMT)
May 17, 2021 6:00 to 7:30 (BST)
* Completion time is subject to change.

[Affected Service]
FINAL FANTASY XI
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-05-14 07:16:31  
All Worlds Maintenance the 16th.
 Bismarck.Sterk
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
Posts: 220
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-05-14 07:20:06  
Quote:
Maintenance
Only thing I regret about sharing this.
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-14 07:23:39  
"Can't have nice things." It's why no one shares. Keep it to yourself and you can keep doing it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Belkin
Posts: 201
By Bahamut.Belkin 2021-05-14 07:38:13  
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
Quote:
Maintenance
Only thing I regret about sharing this.

Can't have ***in Detroit.
 Shiva.Thorny
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
Posts: 880
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-05-14 07:44:01  
in most games, the playerbase would be glad they are fixing exploits
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1205
By FaeQueenCory 2021-05-14 07:49:34  
Pretty sure that maintenance is just for the Mog Bonanza.

Though there isn't reason for them to kill to birds with 1 stone.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-14 07:53:49  
FaeQueenCory said: »
Pretty sure that maintenance is just for the Mog Bonanza.

Though there isn't reason for them to kill to birds with 1 stone.

This is true. They don't seem to have acknowledged "the bug" yet, so maybe not.
 Bismarck.Sterk
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
Posts: 220
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-05-14 07:54:33  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
in most games, the playerbase would be glad they are fixing exploits
Depends on the exploit. I was glad that medal duping was fixed, as it had an impact on the economy across all servers.
I personally don't care one way or the other about this one, as it doesn't negatively impact another player's experience in the game. I really don't care if xxSephiroth_Cloudxx on a different server gets R20 Nyame before me.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 10
By Shokozui 2021-05-14 07:56:18  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
in most games, the playerbase would be glad they are fixing exploits

But without all the exploits... how will my littlepons beat Bumba? waaa... this mamapon so sad she could cry
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
Posts: 880
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-05-14 08:07:38  
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
I personally don't care one way or the other about this one, as it doesn't negatively impact another player's experience in the game.

It negatively impacts the longevity of the game as a whole if you reduce the time and effort required to complete the newest content by a significant factor. There's a reason content doesn't get nerfed until the next content is ready to be released soon.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 08:43:29  
Shokozui said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
in most games, the playerbase would be glad they are fixing exploits

But without all the exploits... how will my littlepons beat Bumba? waaa... this mamapon so sad she could cry
Lmao this is gold I mean how else will you make accounts and follow us around? I do love thorny and the game made dupenaught famous i missed them :(.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 08:48:20  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
I personally don't care one way or the other about this one, as it doesn't negatively impact another player's experience in the game.

It negatively impacts the longevity of the game as a whole if you reduce the time and effort required to complete the newest content by a significant factor. There's a reason content doesn't get nerfed until the next content is ready to be released soon.
I mean lets not act like you care about the longevity of the game when its mostly about the runs you can sell. You seems to think everyone is doing this and its gonna hurt the game when really you dont need to prebuff to beat the stuff at all lol. Which im sure 99% of the people doing bumba don't need this at all either lol. A1's are harder than bumba.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 306
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-05-14 09:22:39  
Imagine being mad about what other people do in an online video game.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 306
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-05-14 09:24:19  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
I personally don't care one way or the other about this one, as it doesn't negatively impact another player's experience in the game.

It negatively impacts the longevity of the game as a whole if you reduce the time and effort required to complete the newest content by a significant factor. There's a reason content doesn't get nerfed until the next content is ready to be released soon.

[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shozokui
Posts: 309
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2021-05-14 10:43:28  
Shokozui said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
in most games, the playerbase would be glad they are fixing exploits

But without all the exploits... how will my littlepons beat Bumba? waaa... this mamapon so sad she could cry

Speak of the devil and he may appear...
[+]
Offline
Posts: 10
By Shokozui 2021-05-14 11:37:24  
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
Shokozui said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
in most games, the playerbase would be glad they are fixing exploits

But without all the exploits... how will my littlepons beat Bumba? waaa... this mamapon so sad she could cry

Speak of the devil and he may appear...

OMG you're back! It's free campaign! Log in log in :D
 Shiva.Thorny
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
Posts: 880
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-05-14 11:45:15  
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I mean lets not act like you care about the longevity of the game when its mostly about the runs you can sell
I have never sold an Odyssey run, nor do I have any intent of doing so. People getting clears means they spend $ on gil to buy their sets. I am self-interested, but it's because I'd rather the game lasted a longer period of time, not because of whatever silly nonsense.

Very telling that everyone who is upset here is on Bahamut and in the same social group.
[+]
Guildwork Premium
Offline
Posts: 1149
By Chimerawizard 2021-05-14 11:48:00  
Its better to get it out of the way quickly. Either SE acknoledges it is an exploit and fixes it, or they move it to not-a-bug and people start mercing gaol r15x3 t4/t3/t3 100m. I wouldn't want to abuse the feature until SE has made their stance clear since they've banned people for less in the past.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 306
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-05-14 12:08:08  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I mean lets not act like you care about the longevity of the game when its mostly about the runs you can sell
I have never sold an Odyssey run, nor do I have any intent of doing so. People getting clears means they spend $ on gil to buy their sets. I am self-interested, but it's because I'd rather the game lasted a longer period of time, not because of whatever silly nonsense.

Very telling that everyone who is upset here is on Bahamut and in the same social group.

the only one I see being anally anguished in this thread is you, my dude.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 306
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-05-14 12:22:18  
XxArkelosxX said: »
Pretty sure they will fix the entrust-indi glitch also when they do fix the asylum glitch. Guess we'll how many people get nailed with temp/perma's abusing the hell out of this until then.

considering exactly zero third party tools are being used to execute it, and it isn't affecting the game's economy at all, I wouldn't hold your breath.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 306
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-05-14 12:28:13  
Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
So I hate to be "that guy", but is somebody going to submit the Asylum glitch (might as well include the Entrust glitch) as a bug on the OF?

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/58149-Able-to-preserve-positive-status-effects-through-Sheol-Gaol-bosses-by-using-Asylum.


These people must be fun at parties. “If I can’t have it, no one else can!” *Reports*

It's the Official Forums. Not exactly the brightest types of players frequent that cesspool.

Those guys are most likely struggling to be carried through V0 clears.
 Bahamut.Mhysa
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nathoo
Posts: 15
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2021-05-14 12:44:26  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Very telling that everyone who is upset here is on Bahamut and in the same social group.

Sorry no one wants to buy from you. :( You seem very very upset. Did you go out to touch some grass? Or are you still crying people are using exploits to not have to pay merc services like yours? Cause from where I am standing, it looks like you’re pressed cause nobody is buying gil and mercs from you.

Do you ask your customers “Why do you play?” after you merc their stuff or thats when you keep your mouth shut? :) Asking for a friend. Your hypocrisy is showing, GM status.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 306
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-05-14 12:45:13  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
About as fun as people who can't win within the rules of the game and need to cheat at content so they can pretend they are bleeding edge? There isn't anything to do past Odyssey, why even do it if you're going to cheat? It's like buying a master trial.

You mean the same master trials that allow you to have outside buffers put every kind of roll and song imaginable on you for a good chunk of the entire fight?

how is this any different? I would like to know, since you feel that you are the arbiter of what is and isn't acceptable in this game that you didn't create.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shozokui
Posts: 309
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2021-05-14 12:47:32  
Shokozui said: »
OMG you're back! It's free campaign! Log in log in :D

Truly, I am flattered that after all this time you're still thinking about me regularly. You can put this saga to rest finally. Or don't - but I won't be acknowledging anything further, doesn't bother me anymore. If you think I was some kind of diabolical mastermind breaking the economy with all these duped materials, sorry, but these aren't the droids you're looking for. In truth, someone dangled a carrot in front of me and I made a mistake that I swiftly paid for greatly.

Honestly, in the lifespan of DN I helped a lot more people than I offended, so I'm good with that. DN was big at a few different points. Arrogant, competitive, and a ***? Yeah. Exploiter mastermind? Sadly, no.

I did log on to my new characters this morning for an hour or two. It was fun, but I doubt I'll continue playing for now. I'm progressing P3 on Mythic Sire Denathrius in WoW right now, 200-some wipes in.

The fake accounts were funny, just my type of humor, but you're kind of playing them out since it's 1.5 years later. Best of luck though dudes.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mhysa
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nathoo
Posts: 15
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2021-05-14 12:51:28  
Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
You mean the same master trials that allow you to have outside buffers put every kind of roll and song imaginable on you for a good chunk of the entire fight?

But you don’t get it! Thorny has NEVER used outside buffers. Because that’s cheating. He is very pure, vanilla bean. But hey, don’t acknowledge his merc services, his also gil selling activity (That does go against ToS). Homie here is a hypocrite, because whatever benefits him, he keeps his mouth shut, meanwhile when its something that hurts his pocket, he comes here to cry about being anwgy and how SE needs to fix it.
 Leviathan.Andret
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andret
Posts: 896
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-05-14 12:58:52  
Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
Homie here is a hypocrite, because whatever benefits him, he keeps his mouth shut, meanwhile when its something that hurts his pocket, he comes here to cry about being anwgy and how SE needs to fix it.

So, if they cut my pay, I will scream about it. If I find a secret method to make tons of money then I will keep my mouth shut... That's like normal?
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:04:25  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
Homie here is a hypocrite, because whatever benefits him, he keeps his mouth shut, meanwhile when its something that hurts his pocket, he comes here to cry about being anwgy and how SE needs to fix it.

So, if they cut my pay, I will scream about it. If I find a secret method to make tons of money then I will keep my mouth shut... That's like normal?
I mean yes lol just look at 90% of businesses around the world lol.
 Shiva.Thorny
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
Posts: 880
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-05-14 13:05:51  
You call your whole social group to circle jerk and attempt to validate your opinions, while still failing to make any coherent point, and I'm the one butthurt?
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 306
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-05-14 13:06:28  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
You call your whole social group to circle jerk and attempt to validate your opinions, while still failing to make any coherent point, and I'm the one butthurt?

answer my question, dipshit.
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 142 143 144
Log in to post.