The Odyssey - || Strategy And Discussion ||

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Odyssey » The Odyssey - || Strategy and Discussion ||
The Odyssey - || Strategy and Discussion ||
First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 142 143 144
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:06:28  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I mean lets not act like you care about the longevity of the game when its mostly about the runs you can sell
I have never sold an Odyssey run, nor do I have any intent of doing so. People getting clears means they spend $ on gil to buy their sets. I am self-interested, but it's because I'd rather the game lasted a longer period of time, not because of whatever silly nonsense.

Very telling that everyone who is upset here is on Bahamut and in the same social group.
We aren't upset about the exploit just sick of a bot crying about something that hurts noone but he acts like it does. You don't care about it hurting content just hurting pocket. Just own up to it and move on.
 Bahamut.Mhysa
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nathoo
Posts: 15
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2021-05-14 13:07:08  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
Homie here is a hypocrite, because whatever benefits him, he keeps his mouth shut, meanwhile when its something that hurts his pocket, he comes here to cry about being anwgy and how SE needs to fix it.

So, if they cut my pay, I will scream about it. If I find a secret method to make tons of money then I will keep my mouth shut... That's like normal?

Yeah, but the point here is, he is upset because his RMT services are not working for him, which you know, goes against (ToS). He is welcome to keep crying, and telling everyone they are cheaters while he offers RMT services and uses third party tools. :)
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:10:23  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
You call your whole social group to circle jerk and attempt to validate your opinions, while still failing to make any coherent point, and I'm the one butthurt?
Noone called them we just having a good laugh and just doing what you do log on other account to send messages lol. It no different than you making an *** out of yourself for thinking I just got sakpata two days ago. Try to find something on me that not made up. Really just wanna see you stop whining about everything people do on the game. Selling gil and ***don't hurt the game but this does make it make sense. I mean you said it yourself because cheated bumba so much we got full gear sets so now we bored in town and wanna be like you a post warrior with little to no play time.(btw we didn't cheat bumba no need it a 90 second fight before the prebuff stuff)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-05-14 13:14:30  
This is really unnecessary. Stop stinking up this thread with the back and forth that has gone far beyond discussing Odyssey.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 856
By Foxfire 2021-05-14 13:14:49  
rooks will be comin' round the mountain when he comes~
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:16:40  
Foxfire said: »
rooks will be comin' round the mountain when he comes~
Yes he will I'm sure people already ran to get him. Personally we were over it til Thorny sent messages on alt accounts and won't drop it with his followers. I wanna talk strats for ongo and faster clears personally.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:19:39  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
This is really unnecessary. Stop stinking up this thread with the back and forth that has gone far beyond discussing Odyssey.
I mean you guys wanted to trash us for making a joke and not being upset like you guys are over something that changes nothing for my enjoyment of the game. If someone clears the content and get full set early in town why does it matter to anyone else? None of it hurt you one bit lol.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-05-14 13:21:11  
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
you guys wanted to trash us

You guys? Trash? Where was this?
Offline
By RadialArcana 2021-05-14 13:26:07  
Extreme jimmie rustlin going on
 Bahamut.Belkin
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Belkin
Posts: 201
By Bahamut.Belkin 2021-05-14 13:27:20  
Let's talk Ongo, boys!
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:28:38  
So yea anyway anyone find a better setup or got a faster time on farming v15 ongo? We did sch geo blm cor run bard time was about 8 mins. Wanna get gear going for blm feet and legs.
Offline
Posts: 10
By Shokozui 2021-05-14 13:33:58  
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
Shokozui said: »
OMG you're back! It's free campaign! Log in log in :D

Truly, I am flattered that after all this time you're still thinking about me regularly. You can put this saga to rest finally. Or don't - but I won't be acknowledging anything further, doesn't bother me anymore. If you think I was some kind of diabolical mastermind breaking the economy with all these duped materials, sorry, but these aren't the droids you're looking for. In truth, someone dangled a carrot in front of me and I made a mistake that I swiftly paid for greatly.

Honestly, in the lifespan of DN I helped a lot more people than I offended, so I'm good with that. DN was big at a few different points. Arrogant, competitive, and a ***? Yeah. Exploiter mastermind? Sadly, no.

I did log on to my new characters this morning for an hour or two. It was fun, but I doubt I'll continue playing for now. I'm progressing P3 on Mythic Sire Denathrius in WoW right now, 200-some wipes in.

The fake accounts were funny, just my type of humor, but you're kind of playing them out since it's 1.5 years later. Best of luck though dudes.

Damn, that's progress, you finally admitted that you duped and got banned for it. I respect that, I really do, congratulation. I honestly do not hate you for duping, Elidyr did too and admitted it and I respect him for that.

You've progress and I'm happy for you, my understanding is DN aside, you have a pretty successful life and I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Shokozui posting today wasn't aimed at you at all actually, I didn't even think you'd still be reading this forum since the dupening 2 years ago. You have moved on and I'm happy for that, most of Dreadnaught have moved on and I'm happy for them. Malaketth seems to be doing really well with Heretic and I'm happy for them.

Shokozui posting today was more aimed at the few stragglers left here that can't stop boasting about how elite they are, how they don't need the magic evasion and DT from the new odyssey gear because their whm is so great anyway, while I know not too long ago they wiped to Teles, probably the easiest of the HELM.

They are so elite, yet at the same time, when someone expose an exploit and trying to get SE to fix it, they are the first to get upset and complain. I do hope they will, like you and the rest of Dreadnaught, move on and progress.

I don't consider myself an elite of this game, but I also don't use exploits, so I care not if this get patched. Neither way upset me, but the dissonance of someone "not using" the exploit being upset that it will get patch does tick me off in a way, just like when you pretend you didn't get banned for duping medals.

I hope that the few straggler we have left can progress like you did, so this dissonance in my mind can be pacified. And again, I congratulate you on moving on and your progress and do hope you all the best in your next adventure. Heck, if you return to Bahamut like you are we probably could be friend. I'd even venture to say both Minimuse and I would be proud of you.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:42:42  
Shokozui said: »
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
Shokozui said: »
OMG you're back! It's free campaign! Log in log in :D

Truly, I am flattered that after all this time you're still thinking about me regularly. You can put this saga to rest finally. Or don't - but I won't be acknowledging anything further, doesn't bother me anymore. If you think I was some kind of diabolical mastermind breaking the economy with all these duped materials, sorry, but these aren't the droids you're looking for. In truth, someone dangled a carrot in front of me and I made a mistake that I swiftly paid for greatly.

Honestly, in the lifespan of DN I helped a lot more people than I offended, so I'm good with that. DN was big at a few different points. Arrogant, competitive, and a ***? Yeah. Exploiter mastermind? Sadly, no.

I did log on to my new characters this morning for an hour or two. It was fun, but I doubt I'll continue playing for now. I'm progressing P3 on Mythic Sire Denathrius in WoW right now, 200-some wipes in.

The fake accounts were funny, just my type of humor, but you're kind of playing them out since it's 1.5 years later. Best of luck though dudes.

Damn, that's progress, you finally admitted that you duped and got banned for it. I respect that, I really do, congratulation. I honestly do not hate you for duping, Elidyr did too and admitted it and I respect him for that.

You've progress and I'm happy for you, my understanding is DN aside, you have a pretty successful life and I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Shokozui posting today wasn't aimed at you at all actually, I didn't even think you'd still be reading this forum since the dupening 2 years ago. You have moved on and I'm happy for that, most of Dreadnaught have moved on and I'm happy for them. Malaketth seems to be doing really well with Heretic and I'm happy for them.

Shokozui posting today was more aimed at the few stragglers left here that can't stop boasting about how elite they are, how they don't need the magic evasion and DT from the new odyssey gear because their whm is so great anyway, while I know not too long ago they wiped to Teles, probably the easiest of the HELM.

They are so elite, yet at the same time, when someone expose an exploit and trying to get SE to fix it, they are the first to get upset and complain. I do hope they will, like you and the rest of Dreadnaught, move on and progress.

I don't consider myself an elite of this game, but I also don't use exploits, so I care not if this get patched. Neither way upset me, but the dissonance of someone "not using" the exploit being upset that it will get patch does tick me off in a way, just like when you pretend you didn't get banned for duping medals.

I hope that the few straggler we have left can progress like you did, so this dissonance in my mind can be pacified. And again, I congratulate you on moving on and your progress and do hope you all the best in your next adventure. Heck, if you return to Bahamut like you are we probably could be friend. I'd even venture to say both Minimuse and I would be proud of you.
This is cute you don't act elite while wiping to
Vinipata whining mercing sure thing guys. I love the post we act elite when we act no different than you lol. Then again I guess I could try to hide behind a name and act as if I'm cool with the people I hated on for years lol someone expose an exploit we've not used and the only exploit we commit on. So you had to get on a name for a guy you hate to try and make us feel scared? I don't need to the dt to live if I just kill it been proven and done. It no different than the monkeys on here who told us war with shield and naegling wasn't good now look at the game drg and war naegling wars everywhere. Crazy we don't claim to be elite just dont pay your shell to get clears. Didn't do it in Dread won't do it in a new shell. You think people should Bow down to you being carried and it simple ain't gonna happen. Edit on a side note hopefully miniuse takes her racist self and go away with you tbh.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mhysa
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nathoo
Posts: 15
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2021-05-14 13:43:44  
Bahamut.Belkin said: »
Let's talk Ongo, boys!

The SCH Magic Bursting Helix is very helpful. Ebulliance is gonna make Helix hit 10x harder. With Ebulliance I was hitting 23k Helix MB. Modus Veritas never landed sadly. :(. SCH can help SC when COR has to re-roll
 Bahamut.Belkin
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Belkin
Posts: 201
By Bahamut.Belkin 2021-05-14 13:51:37  
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I don't need to the dt to live if I just kill it been proven and done.

Sir, is your logic "just kill it before it kills you"? This is big, if true.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 13:52:56  
Bahamut.Belkin said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I don't need to the dt to live if I just kill it been proven and done.

Sir, is your logic "just kill it before it kills you"? This is big, if true.
I call it the get good strat it works backwards when people bad players like suph called Dreadnaught bad because we didn't pay for clears we used it to bet namis.
Offline
Posts: 160
By Mrxi 2021-05-14 13:57:14  
Thorny dosent merc he already said so pages back. stop nuking the odyssea thread trying to validate your very ignorant selfs like he also said please. move it to another topic please if you still truly think he does.
Guildwork Premium
Offline
Posts: 1149
By Chimerawizard 2021-05-14 13:59:46  
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
So yea anyway anyone find a better setup or got a faster time on farming v15 ongo? We did sch geo blm cor run bard time was about 8 mins. Wanna get gear going for blm feet and legs.
Have you tried to pop a Kaustra? I tried once, but wasn't in very good magic acc gear so it did literal poop. I should probably make a set that doesn't use pixie hairpin+1 because I'm thinking every point of magic acc will be needed. same for INT.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 14:00:43  
Mrxi said: »
Thorny dosent merc he already said so pages back. stop nuking the odyssea thread trying to validate your very ignorant selfs like he also said please. move it to another topic please if you still truly think he does.
I mean no different than us saying we didn't use the exploit we made a joke people got offended we did what they did attack. He could've just teeth it go we moved on and he brought it back up so you move to another topic simple. We can talk strats all day but even before the joke he was shitting on people. He don't need his friends to back him up
 Siren.Fndragon
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: fndragon
Posts: 15
By Siren.Fndragon 2021-05-14 14:02:14  
Aside from the merc wank going on right now (cmon, guys, just whip it out and measure it already), we found a weird oddity yesterday in Odyssey: We had a member use the conflux teleporter (not the conflux warp) in Sheol C floor 1 to Sheol C floor 2. He then gained a moogle mastery level from just using the warp. Is that a known metric that people are tracking for moogle mastery?
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 14:03:26  
Chimerawizard said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
So yea anyway anyone find a better setup or got a faster time on farming v15 ongo? We did sch geo blm cor run bard time was about 8 mins. Wanna get gear going for blm feet and legs.
Have you tried to pop a Kaustra? I tried once, but wasn't in very good magic acc gear so it did literal poop. I should probably make a set that doesn't use pixie hairpin+1 because I'm thinking every point of magic acc will be needed. same for INT.
So im gonna say this I thought just time you macc gotta be better right? I was wrong its weird INT and acumen play such a big part in this fight. I wanted geo focus entrusted acumen with indi int and the damage was lower and felt off. With the new awgu base set sch just got it should help alot with kasutra. Taking the bard for etudes and having someone land impact should help.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2827
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-05-14 14:27:57  
Man, y'all were fun on Bahamut. Definitely happy to be out in the boondocks of Vana'Diel again, but I needed a good distraction while waiting for some empy+1 upgrades at Monisette.
 Bahamut.Negan
Online
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 1066
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-05-14 14:30:47  
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I mean you guys wanted to trash us for making a joke and not being upset like you guys are
I NEVER TRASH TEH JTT <3
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 14:34:05  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Man, y'all were fun on Bahamut. Definitely happy to be out in the boondocks of Vana'Diel again, but I needed a good distraction while waiting for some empy+1 upgrades at Monisette.
I wouldn't call it the boondocks moving to a server with no real endgame isn't moving to the rich club.
Offline
Posts: 87
By alamihgo 2021-05-14 14:35:56  
Retained the 9x mog amplifier through many KOs and lost amplifiers, followed by a timeout and HP from lobby. Next attempt still earned 9x RP with amplifier. No doubt the 9x bonus sticks to you forever until the next time you earn RP with an amplifier active - for those who want to be strategic about their 9x bonus.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 548
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-05-14 14:38:19  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Man, y'all were fun on Bahamut. Definitely happy to be out in the boondocks of Vana'Diel again, but I needed a good distraction while waiting for some empy+1 upgrades at Monisette.
I wouldn't call it the boondocks moving to a server with no real endgame isn't moving to the rich club.
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I mean you guys wanted to trash us for making a joke and not being upset like you guys are
I NEVER TRASH TEH JTT <3
Listen I don't mind people trash me tbh I can take it. I just don't like people blaming us for every little thing because we make a joke lol. Ingot bad players like suph acting like they carry lex shell trying to say he elite and we cheat. I like you negan people in inquisition know who I have respect for and consider the best.
First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 142 143 144
Log in to post.