Random Politics & Religion #02

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #02
Random Politics & Religion #02
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 09:54:28  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Oh my god would you cut this crap please.

Altimaomega said: »
Would people actually Discussion P&R please?
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 09:55:50  
Ehh, "discuss".
Gotta start watching spelling and grammar, Jet is around. Wouldn't wanna get off-topic now would we..
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 10:04:16  
Nice, lets delete all my posts and leave all the ones attacking me. So much for the New and Improved P&R.
By Jetackuu 2016-04-23 10:05:30  
Oh the irony of attempting to attack me for your atrocious lack of the ability to properly use the only language you most likely know.

But keep being arrogant when people are trying to assist you, even though those people (myself included) are sure you're horrendously wrong on almost every subject we at least want you to at least sound somewhat intelligent.

On topic: I find it interesting that there's two different topics (mostly) on the last page or so, yet how similar they indeed are. The difficulties of urban environments and their livelihood and the difficulties of advanced nations and an international market. I find it amusing that we're busy arguing between keeping the status quo and being regressive, instead of talking about how to improve things.

C'est la vie
By Jetackuu 2016-04-23 10:12:59  
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-bangladesh-bank-exposed-to-hackers-by-cheap-switches-no-firewall-police-2016-4

^

This one is hilarious, and sad, but hilarious.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 10:13:15  
Jetackuu said: »
Oh the irony of attempting to attack me for your atrocious lack of the ability to properly use the only language you most likely know.

But keep being arrogant when people are trying to assist you, even though those people (myself included) are sure you're horrendously wrong on almost every subject we at least want you to at least sound somewhat intelligent.

I'm not the arrogant one here that feels the need to attack people on an internet forum over some spelling and grammar mistakes. While not contributing a damn thing to the actual discussions at hand!

On topic: I find it interesting that there's two different topics (mostly) on the last page or so, yet how similar they indeed are. The difficulties of urban environments and their livelihood and the difficulties of advanced nations and an international market. I find it amusing that we're busy arguing between keeping the status quo and being regressive, instead of talking about how to improve things.
Oh, look finally after how many posts of jabbing at people do you finally say SOMETHING to further the discussion! (Now that you have poked the hive, you want some honey)

Who here is saying we should be regressive? Who here isn't saying things need to be improved? Who wants the status quo? what is the status quo? Is it Detroit in 1940-50-60-70-80-90-2000? Want to be a little less vague or would you rather point out some more of my grammar or spelling mistakes?
By Jetackuu 2016-04-23 10:18:29  
I'm not the arrogant one here that feels the need to attack people on an internet forum over some spelling and grammar mistakes.

I attacked nobody.

Oh, look finally after how many posts of jabbing at people do you finally say SOMETHING to further the discussion! (Now that you have poked the hive, you want some honey)

Who here is saying we should be regressive? Who here isn't saying things need to be improved? Who wants the status quo? what is the status quo? Is it Detroit in 1940-50-60-70-80-90-2000? Want to be a little less vague or would you rather point out some more of my grammar or spelling mistakes?

Again, no jabs or poking.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 10:21:28  
Silly me and my delusions.

Talk about delusions...

suppose to
-.-
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-23 10:21:35  
6th generation Michigander! You mean that Democrats are not to blame for the Massive decline of Michigan? You mean that to point out
1950 the city was 83% white with a population of ~1.8 million.
2010 the city is 82% black with a population of ~700,000 and of those 23.1% are unemployed by national standards, which means real unemployment / underemployment are much higher. With all those people leaving and nobody coming in, much of that property was just left standing and empty. It's somewhere around 30% averaged across the entire city, some areas are indeed as high as 70%.
is racist rhetoric?

Very funny, are you saying your Saevel's sock account because you know you didnt post that.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 10:23:09  
We got our information from the exact same place. You'd know that if you payed any attention.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-04-23 10:23:25  
Silly me and my delusions.
Indeed.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 10:24:00  
/sigh
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-04-23 10:43:20  
Rooks, Girlboy, Ghostmod:

The rule revisions didn't work. You need a "three strikes rule" for the serial baiters in here and really crack down. Nothing has changed.

People can use minutia to steer and manipulate the entire conversation. Nothing has changed.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 10:45:51  
Wholeheartedly agree with you on that one Zahrah.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 10:47:43  
You realize you are one of the Serial baiters and masters of minutia steering right? Just checking.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-04-23 11:04:00  
Afterthought and just spitballing here:

I think it would be interesting if there two separate P&Rs, just for the sake of experimentation and observation for a short amount of time. I think the overall atmosphere in one would be substantially less contentious and have more lucid, fluid conversation than the other, but eh...Whadduyagunnado?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 11:21:01  
In case you didn't notice quite a few conversations took place the past 20 or so pages and every single time someone from the left came in and started to use (in your oh,so elegant words). Baiting and minutia steering and that was when they just didn't come right out and attack a post/er without having a slightest clue to the conversation going on.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-23 13:29:04  
Damn master baiters.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-04-23 13:37:38  
Americans do want the TTIP, The British don't want it, and now the Germans DON'T want it..

Why doesn't anybody in the entire world understand we have to pass it before we know whats in it!

I mean it worked so well before right? They should all get on board an stop being so ignorant right? Obama knows what is best for them/us!
Ensuring people are able to have medical insurance is a far cry from a trade treaty.

And having someone saying that they have to "we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy" is someone being stupid, but it is still quite distinct from having the text itself restricted from public access. Which, to my knowledge, was not the case with ACA.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 13:42:03  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Americans do want the TTIP, The British don't want it, and now the Germans DON'T want it..

Why doesn't anybody in the entire world understand we have to pass it before we know whats in it!

I mean it worked so well before right? They should all get on board an stop being so ignorant right? Obama knows what is best for them/us!
Ensuring people are able to have medical insurance is a far cry from a trade treaty.

And having someone saying that they have to "we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy" is someone being stupid, but it is still quite distinct from having the text itself restricted from public access. Which, to my knowledge, was not the case with ACA.

You're right! Having the text withheld from the people you are REPRESENTING is so much better!.
At least with the ACA everyone knew it was a bad idea and it should have never passed.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 13:44:02  
If I remember right, we the people didn't get to see the ACA til it was passed either. I'm not 100% on that, it's been quite a few years and many government blunders ago.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-04-23 14:00:40  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Yeah every American has the time and ability to read a 2000 page law in 24 hours.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-23 14:01:12  
If memory serves, the ACA was more stable when proposed but so much bickering and compromising with Congress made it the clusterfuck it is today. What "Obamacare" is today is most likely a heavily edited and unbalanced version of what it was intended to be.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-04-23 14:02:58  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
6th generation Michigander! You mean that Democrats are not to blame for the Massive decline of Michigan? You mean that to point out
1950 the city was 83% white with a population of ~1.8 million.
2010 the city is 82% black with a population of ~700,000 and of those 23.1% are unemployed by national standards, which means real unemployment / underemployment are much higher. With all those people leaving and nobody coming in, much of that property was just left standing and empty. It's somewhere around 30% averaged across the entire city, some areas are indeed as high as 70%.
is racist rhetoric?

Very funny, are you saying your Saevel's sock account because you know you didnt post that.

*you're

As in "You're welcome, Jet."
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-04-23 14:11:08  
I have class.
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40