Post Your Dark Matter Augments Here!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Escha » Post Your Dark Matter Augments Here!
Post Your Dark Matter Augments Here!
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49
By Pantafernando 2020-03-03 18:01:09  
Fenrir.Loynis said: »
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Plus, indeed stew 880 bypass all fame requirements, maybe 15 mins to unlock all slots.

Good tip

Oh damn, I didn't realize it also avoids the fame requirements. Thanks for calling that out!

With that being the case, I have some mules that are gonna get some maxed out storage tonight who I previously thought needed to get fame first.
Wait just a damn minute, I never knew this either, glad I didn't go spamming corn over it yet. Thank you!
Why isn't this on the wiki? I wish I had known and saved the headache of shucking corn.

To keep on topic, how rare is refresh? I have never seen it appear in any DM campaign I've taken apart of (3-4).

Every set of 72 augs i manage to get one or two capped weird stats (TH or refresh)
 Fenrir.Loynis
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-03 18:05:46  
It was on a storage mule, who will never go on any grand adventures.

Poor guy. ;;

That's no way to treat your mule!
Don't worry, he's the one that makes bank selling my goods under 1m (for easier box transfers).

Every set of 72 augs i manage to get one or two capped weird stats (TH or refresh)
I've managed to get several TH2 pieces, which funny enough the one time I'm actually aiming for that stat it won't roll for me, but I have never seen refresh appear.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-03 19:43:09  
I believe th and refresh should have about same probability. Phalanx a bit rarer, as its WSD and QA
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-03 20:04:54  
That mirrors my rolls. I've got literal dozens of fresh+2 and TH+2 and absolute zero WSD or Phalanx or QA of any quantifiable amount.
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-03 20:08:31  
So we need to swap our RNGs then, because I see WSD (although in normal stone amounts) 1 8% though, weak Phalanx, but I score well with QA, enough that I've rerolled on some pieces that were not suited for QA.
By Drayco 2020-03-05 16:42:56  
Not sure how I feel about this. The burst is nice, but the lack of MAB I think makes it not worth it.

Mule got this one.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2020-03-05 17:47:29  
Plus, indeed stew 880 bypass all fame requirements, maybe 15 mins to unlock all slots.

Good tip

Oh damn, I didn't realize it also avoids the fame requirements. Thanks for calling that out!

With that being the case, I have some mules that are gonna get some maxed out storage tonight who I previously thought needed to get fame first.
Wait just a damn minute, I never knew this either, glad I didn't go spamming corn over it yet. Thank you!
Why isn't this on the wiki? I wish I had known and saved the headache of shucking corn.

To keep on topic, how rare is refresh? I have never seen it appear in any DM campaign I've taken apart of (3-4).

This is the false propaganda answer.

The real answer is oseem is related to that on boss on metal gear solid that hijacks your controller, only he hijacks your brain. He reads your mind and whatever augment you even remotely want, he’ll make sure it never appears.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-05 18:29:11  
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »

Good tip

This is the false propaganda answer.

The real answer is oseem is related to that on boss on metal gear solid that hijacks your controller, only he hijacks your brain. He reads your mind and whatever augment you even remotely want, he’ll make sure it never appears.

At this point rolling an augment is already a chore. I dont even think what i actually want. I just hit the button.

Btw, normally those campaigns finish about the 1st of a month but this one is lasting forever.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2020-03-05 19:24:09  
Herc head: agi+2 macc+20 mab+48.
Herc feet: macc+14 mab+44

Today has been a good day.
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-05 19:26:53  
It's a "special" campaign, it will end on the 9th.

Also rolled my new TH2 hands finally, and I still have yet to see refresh appear, although it was my first time seeing counter pop up, or that I recall seeing it.
 Odin.Juliano
サーバ: Odin
user: Julian
By Odin.Juliano 2020-03-05 19:56:04  

Today was a good day. Got the feet and body augs today. Body is for rng savage blade. Feet is a little low on MAB, but with the AGI, I think that's better than my old mab+30/wsd+1. Hat is from previous DM campaign. Pants are non-DM but near perfect so D;

Pretty happy with these, I think.
[+]
By Fayona 2020-03-06 09:12:12  
hands={ name="Herculean Gloves", augments={'Sklchn.dmg.+2%','INT+9','Weapon skill damage +8%','Accuracy+11 Attack+11','Mag. Acc.+16 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+16',}},

Do these beat Carmines +1 for Leaden?

Edit: These will be Bis if Blade Ku ever becomes Meta, but thinking outside of that they aren't really helpful for anything. Was after Phalanx+5
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-03-06 09:27:31  

Im thinking these will be nice for Trueflight, Leaden Salute, Lunge and Swipes lol.
[+]
By Prong 2020-03-06 10:32:34  
[+]
 Bahamut.Neb
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Neb
By Bahamut.Neb 2020-03-06 11:23:44  
Prong said: »

you forgot to make the text yelloish in photoshop bro
[+]
By Prong 2020-03-06 11:28:13  
Bahamut.Neb said: »

Nope, my lack of editing skills is what caused it to be white, bro. I tried using Adobe Illustrator first to find I had no idea how to crop and copy, then tried Windows Live Photo gallery or something and just ended up changing the colors, to finally just say F it and ghetto cropped it in Paint.

Here, think I figured it out.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2020-03-06 11:28:43  
the whole pic is black and white. makes me wonder what it would be like to play the game greyscale as a stylistic choice
 Bahamut.Neb
user: Neb
By Bahamut.Neb 2020-03-06 11:32:34  
Bahamut.Neb said: »

Nope, my lack of editing skills is what caused it to be white, bro. I tried using Adobe Illustrator first to find I had no idea how to crop and copy, then tried Windows Live Photo gallery or something and just ended up changing the colors, to finally just say F it and ghetto cropped it in Paint.

I Take it all Back Sweet Head man you lucky ***lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-03-06 11:52:28  
I see three misaligned pixels Prong, you lying sonofabitch
[+]
 Bismarck.Batton
サーバ: Bismarck
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-03-06 12:09:12  
I doubt these will ever be viable but it sure looks pretty..

Shiva.Berzerk
サーバ: Shiva
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2020-03-06 12:12:15  
Bismarck.Batton said: »
I doubt these will ever be viable but it sure looks pretty..

The font hurts, but the crackow augs are nice. not sure what situation they'd be used in exactly.
 Bismarck.Batton
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-03-06 12:13:48  
(FFVI Font, s*** gets weird from time to time, but nostalgia wins for now)
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-03-06 12:57:04  
AGI+10, CHR+15, Acc/Att+10, Macc/Mabb+16, QA+3

I guess these beat my current Herc? (TA+3, Acc+27)
Wish at least one of those stats could've been a DEX or STR, damn it.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-06 13:08:11  
Ya qa3 will beat ta3 but there is no reason to not to have a ta4 on herc plus acc
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-03-06 13:13:36  
Meh, got Kendatsuba+1 if I want acc

I can see at least 3 good reasons not to have that ^^
By Prong 2020-03-06 13:46:59  
Asura.Sechs said: »

I get called out for white letters and he gets away with just....typing his augs???? Rough day for me...
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-06 13:51:02  
The typed augments are just moderately rare. Doenst need screenshot to be proven true
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-03-06 15:07:38  
Asura.Sechs said: »

Feet slot? If so they are valuable for low-acc set, that's what I use on NIN for my alt, will beat TA+4 if you don't need acc.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-03-06 15:38:42  

Guess my bards melee set is sorta happy...

Also lol those herc pants - I guess for low acc howling fist or something
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49