言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Military Parade - A DD Bard Guide
Military Parade - A DD Bard Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43
By Crossbones 2020-08-24 10:11:48  
Idk what guildwork is but I promise you I have a carn splendid lol.
[+]
 Asura.Splendid
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: BlindLis
By Asura.Splendid 2020-08-24 10:16:36  
Crossbones said: »
Idk what guildwork is but I promise you I have a carn splendid lol.

Splendid!
[+]
 Shiva.Phioness
サーバ: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2020-08-24 10:18:51  
I get my first 3k tp from a Corsair, and if i had a SCH , that as well, but i just use a COR. It's not hard to start and maintain AM3, just communicate with your COR,SCH, both, have the right items DON'T BE CHEAP SPEND A WING TO START THINGS OFF. If you have more time put your *** to sleep <Nesanica Ring> with items to get more TP , fkn A, its like you forgot some oldschool FFXI.
 Shiva.Phioness
サーバ: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2020-08-24 10:24:50  
@ Crossbones yeah i have TasHtar as well though i need to R15 like my Carny to compare and contrast... HEY SIMONSES WE NEED MULTIPLE SPREADSHEETS BASED ON LAST 3 PAGES LOLZ!
[+]
By Crossbones 2020-08-24 10:55:54  
Right now all I wanna know is if they got rid of that medication sickness from using tp wings or not can someone please answer that ***is killing me lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By SimonSes 2020-08-24 11:08:40  
Crossbones said: »
Right now all I wanna know is if they got rid of that medication sickness from using tp wings or not can someone please answer that ***is killing me lol.

They havent, but you might misunderstood how it works. It only limits you from using other meds with that effect. You still can use something like remedy for example.
[+]
By Crossbones 2020-08-24 11:31:21  
Oh ok good to go, still limited to 1 wing but it won't wreck the rest of your ***I guess.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-08-24 11:51:24  
Ok so, thanks to the awesome work of Nususu we finally have a somewhat working BRD spreadsheet! Rejoice!

You can find it HERE.

Now some notes.
Here is what has been verified and fixed, let's see if I can remember everything.

Here is what is currently Work In Progress:

Here is what might hopefully be added in the future:

Also please note we added another sheet at the end to keep track of general notes and updates we're gonna do to the spreadsheet.
If you have requests or bug reports please send me a PM here on FFXIAH or contact me on Guildwork.

Edit:
Another thing that's missing is the Increased Triple Attack Damage formula. But since that's only preesent in Hetairoi Ring for BRD, afaik, I think it's not a high priority and it will not be added any time soon, if ever.
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-08-24 12:43:39  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Ok so, thanks to the awesome work of Nususu we finally have a somewhat working BRD spreadsheet! Rejoice!

You can find it HERE.

Now some notes.
Here is what has been verified and fixed, let's see if I can remember everything.

Here is what is currently Work In Progress:

Here is what might hopefully be added in the future:

Also please note we added another sheet at the end to keep track of general notes and updates we're gonna do to the spreadsheet.
If you have requests or bug reports please send me a PM here on FFXIAH or contact me on Guildwork.

Edit:
Another thing that's missing is the Increased Triple Attack Damage formula. But since that's only preesent in Hetairoi Ring for BRD, afaik, I think it's not a high priority and it will not be added any time soon, if ever.

Something is definitely not right. Probably pdif values are old or something. DPS is way too low. WS damage too.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-08-24 12:46:18  
The base is a very old spreadsheet which used to work but didn't get updated for many, many, many years.
We had to verify/add the 99% acc for MH and several other Stat>Acc/Att conversion rates.

If you have an idea of something else that could've changed since then and that we need to double check, any input is welcome.
Or you can check it yourself directly °-°

Keep in mind Job Points/Gifts are not implemented, not that they're super relevant for BRD tbf, it's just a small bunch of raw stats.
By SimonSes 2020-08-24 12:47:54  
Yeah values for cratio/pdif are old. Its a lot of cells to change. its 2.25 everywhere I think and should be 3.25
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-08-24 12:49:32  
Good catch Simon, we'll work on that asap, thanks.

I think this affects "only" the overall WSdamage and DPS output numbers if you want to compare them with other jobs though.
As far as "deciding if piece A is better than piece B for the neck slot" the Spreadsheet should be somewhat functional even in its current state with the old PDIF values.
By SimonSes 2020-08-24 13:07:31  
Good catch Simon, we'll work on that asap, thanks.

I think this affects "only" the overall WSdamage and DPS output numbers if you want to compare them with other jobs though.
As far as "deciding if piece A is better than piece B for the neck slot" the Spreadsheet should be somewhat functional even in its current state with the old PDIF values.

You kinda make me laugh with that quote, because neck slot should be most affected by it, since JSE+2 neck has PDL+10% which has a direct interaction with those cratio/pdif values :)

You need to change not only 2.25 to 3.25, but also max pdif values from 3 to 3.25 and crit max pdif to 4.25.

Also even after changing just that, its still something wrong, because avg pdif is still to low at capped attack. No time to look into that much details now tho.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-08-24 14:04:41  
You might have missed some PDIF number to change because you've been too fast.
Also keep in mind that PDL is not implemented in the spreadsheet, yet.
By SimonSes 2020-08-24 14:08:44  
You might have missed some PDIF number to change because you've been too fast.
Also keep in mind that PDL is not implemented in the spreadsheet, yet.
Possibly, but I think there is something more needed to change beside max pdif/cratio values there. Not sure what yet.

Also I know PDL its not implemented and maybe its good idea to make it at the same time, because you will probably need to change same cells.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-08-24 14:15:45  
SimonSes said: »
Possibly, but I think there is something more needed to change beside max pdif/cratio values there. Not sure what yet.
Well if you can think of something that changed in the past few years other than what has already been mentioned, please do share!
As I said already so far we fixed the 99% Acc cap, the STR>Att and DEX>Acc conversions.
By SimonSes 2020-08-24 14:23:23  
SimonSes said: »
Well if you can think of something that changed in the past few years other than what has already been mentioned, please do share!
As I said already so far we fixed the 99% Acc cap, the STR>Att and DEX>Acc conversions.

I had break between 2012 and 2018, so its a low chance I would guess what else changed. I think the easiest road would be to compare it to some updated sheets and try to understand the difference in cells.
 Cerberus.Dekar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Dekar1
By Cerberus.Dekar 2020-08-24 15:01:02  
https://imgur.com/yfeXJ1t

I managed to snag this today. I really wish there was ATT/ACC on it >.< Any possible use for it?
By geigei 2020-08-24 15:43:59  
Cerberus.Dekar said: »
https://imgur.com/yfeXJ1t

I managed to snag this today. I really wish there was ATT/ACC on it >.< Any possible use for it?
Mine is pretty much the same, 3qa no acc, parsing capped acc on this v1vd ambu with centovente offhand.
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Kingofthenorth 2020-08-24 22:27:24  
Damn, thought ternion would be best sub now for carn.
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-08-25 16:04:25  
Best alternative to Regal Earring for Mordant? I am rolling with Ishvara/Mache+1 for now.

And pretty much grunfeld rope until R15 aug kentarch?
By Crossbones 2020-08-25 17:32:33  
Wouldn't you want to use fotia belt for MR instead?

Edit: just checked, I just grunfeld too. Don't remember why exactly.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-08-26 01:40:47  
For Mordant Rime the general rule is:

Kentarch+1 R15 > Fotia Belt > Grunfeld

Grunfeld gets above Fotia when att is uncapped.
All three are very close, we're talking about 2 digits if not lower according to the situation.

A for the earring Lunafreya things change a bit according to AM3 being up or not and according to att being capped or not.
Ishvara, Cessance, Telos, Brutal and a second Mache+1 are all pretty close but in general I'd go for Ishvara if I were you.
Ishvara pretty much wins everytime (even if, again, we're talking about 1-2 digits difference), it loses only when you're devoid of buffs and/or fighting something with really high def. Basically when your final WS numbers are really small because of whatever reason, Ishvara will likely fall behind the other mentioned options.
In all other situations Ishvara is generally above.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Kingofthenorth 2020-08-26 18:13:20  
Man, I know Bihu will probably win, but hell. I got 17 acc/att 5 chr, and 10 wsdmg on chironic pants /sadface.
was going for Quad.
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-08-28 12:31:56  
Chironic Hat DM aug: Acc+16, Atk+5, Double Attack + 4%

Clearly a lot less acc than Ayanmo but, accuracy aside...STP+6 on ayanmo vs DA+4 on this. Thoughts? For use with Carn AM3.
By SimonSes 2020-08-28 12:35:42  
Asura.Lunafreya said: »

Clearly a lot less acc than Ayanmo but, accuracy aside...STP+6 on ayanmo vs DA+4 on this. Thoughts? For use with Carn AM3.

For Carn AM3 build DA% is almost useless.
By geigei 2020-08-28 12:37:58  

Keep trying.
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-08-28 12:43:30  
Yea kinda figured that.

Idk what to throw at Oseem next Simon. You saw the feet in the other thread (acc20/qa3). I have DW+3/QA+2 hands with 17ACC/17ATK that I pair with Reiki Yotai for 10 DW (not going crazy over the last 1%). This lets me use Cessance/Dignitary/Dedition Earring in the slot Eabani would go in so I think it's overall a net gain.

Do I try to get better hands or go for QA head now?
By SimonSes 2020-08-28 13:08:44  
Yea kinda figured that.

Idk what to throw at Oseem next Simon. You saw the feet in the other thread (acc20/qa3). I have DW+3/QA+2 hands with 17ACC/17ATK that I pair with Reiki Yotai for 10 DW (not going crazy over the last 1%). This lets me use Cessance/Dignitary/Dedition Earring in the slot Eabani would go in so I think it's overall a net gain.

Do I try to get better hands or go for QA head now?

Idk I have kinda other problem lol. I have now QA3% feet/head, but with almost no accuracy. My hands are kinda godly accuracy wise tho 48acc (63 with base 15 on chironic) and have 8sTP.

I still dont have Ashera or Volte legs and I think im already kinda low on accuracy and if I get those, my accuracy will actually drop by around 18. I would have around 1120 accuracy on sub hand Ternion then. With Sushi it should be ok I guess?

Also Chironic feet/hands/head with 4%haste body and 9%haste legs is actually 25% haste in equip and I think you need 26% to cap true 25% in equip. At least it was a case at some point. Not sure if new items are also slightly lower % than listed, because of /1024 system. If thats the case we should actually probably use Suppanomimi instead of Eabani for 37%DW.
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43