フォーラム » FFXI » General » Mog tabletsV2
Mog tabletsV2
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-19 19:47:23  
Yeah...seeing how the Dunes was one of the last ones to be found I dont belive they all spawn at the sametime.
Maybe to stop the U.S. and E.U. people from bishing.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 19:47:26  
No i mean I searched everywhere in a zone with apradar and lots of tabbing. While I may not have been close enough for a super faint glow on some parts I was within targeting distance of the entire zone... ie within apradar... so if apradar works it clearly wasnt in zone when I checked which was about 1.5 hours after the first one was found... seeing as this one didnt get found till like another 2 hours later and still more missing yeah Im thinking not all at same time like maybe small intervals after the first... anywhere in the window seems a little too mean.
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-19 19:54:30  
Dasva said:
No i mean I searched everywhere in a zone with apradar and lots of tabbing. While I may not have been close enough for a super faint glow on some parts I was within targeting distance of the entire zone... ie within apradar... so if apradar works it clearly wasnt in zone when I checked which was about 1.5 hours after the first one was found... seeing as this one didnt get found till like another 2 hours later and still more missing yeah Im thinking not all at same time like maybe small intervals after the first... anywhere in the window seems a little too mean.

Must have been extremly poor timing on the pop then. Unless you accidentally left a stone unturned. But only you would know.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 19:58:52  
Thats why im thinking after they are up there some kind of time delay then the next one pops etc.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-19 20:08:46  
Dasva said:
Thats why im thinking after they are up there some kind of time delay then the next one pops etc.

Yeah i'm not looking forward to helping my fiance do this next week lol. Chocobo + aprader = fastest and best chance.

i really want that damn statue too ; ;
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-05-19 20:11:59  
Clinpachi said:
Dasva said:

Must have been extremly poor timing on the pop then. Unless you accidentally left a stone unturned. But only you would know.

This is strange, about 5 tablet were found within 10 mins of each other on my server, the only delay was on last 2 tablets probably because people were focusing on areas they were found last week.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 20:21:10  
Celestinia said:
Clinpachi said:
Dasva said:

This is strange, about 5 tablet were found within 10 mins of each other on my server, the only delay was on last 2 tablets probably because people were focusing on areas they were found last week.

Well what im thinking is the pop at given about of time period. So if no one finds them fast enough there will be multiple up at once...
 Fairy.Lethewaters
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-05-19 20:24:06  
Bekisa said:
Losing sleep over a ring that gives only exp ... get out and see the sun sometime. With how easy exp is to get these days, at all levels, no reason to go nuts over one of these.

If you fall on top of one -- grats! If not, no big deal.

Agreed. I'll exp while ppl search for these. And oh hey we have ANNIVERSARY RING! I'll burn that in a week then maybe if I SuperDuperBored I'll look for a tablet. Until then I have NMs to kill.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-19 20:48:40  
Siren is still 10/11.... that tablet must be in BFE in the most screwed up spot lol.
 Siren.Taylanichi
By Siren.Taylanichi 2009-05-19 20:59:16  
SE can kiss my *** >.>
 Siren.Markii
user: Markai
By Siren.Markii 2009-05-19 20:59:51  
siren 11/11 finally.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-19 21:00:58  
LOL taylor... and yeah just now 11/11 last one was hiding in sarutabaruta.
 Hades.Silentbob
サーバ: Hades
user: Silentbob
By Hades.Silentbob 2009-05-19 21:24:49  
I got one in Valley of Sorrows at about 10am PDT. Is there some delay between the time that they are lost and when they spawn again? According to the chat log of a mule I had in Rolenberry Fields the tablets were lost ~7 hours earlier so I thought I'd look and just got lucky. The first one found on Hades was just a few min before I found mine too.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 21:30:29  
according to playonline site 8-24 hours... but this is SE were talking about. And the fact that they put that up several hours after my servers were scattered and after a GM told me they were up I wouldnt count on that. Not to mention I've put 2 GM calls about that inconsistency in and no answer lol. Well one was for that and the other was hey im still on the line you gonna answer?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-19 21:31:48  
only 3 benefits? that blows!
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-05-19 21:33:11  
The said it'd only be three awhile back. And be glad; before a week ago, you got 0!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 21:33:41  
Um unless im mistaken we get all until the 25th... and really those benefits are rediculuosly good. If only theyd done that say idk 2-3 years ago people might actually have considered moving back to old xp camps...
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-05-19 21:36:24  
Fairy found all 11.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-19 21:40:41  
this is what I think about this whole event...

User submitted image
 Lakshmi.Allusion
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Allusion
By Lakshmi.Allusion 2009-05-19 23:11:04  
gonna ask for confirmation from anyone that got one and used Widescan. please post SS if u do have them for proof..
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 23:14:59  
Allusion said:
gonna ask for confirmation from anyone that got one and used Widescan. please post SS if u do have them for proof..

Indeed pics or it didnt happen preferrably when your far enough away that the tablet hasnt popped otherwise scan gonna be useless
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-19 23:16:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

only the JPs get this

when we try to click it. You get "JP ONRY" then Bamahut pops and rapes you
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-19 23:16:46  
Thunderz said:
only the JPs get this

That sucks
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 23:21:28  
Thunderz said:
only the JPs get this

does 1/4 jp count?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-19 23:26:10  
Dasva said:
Thunderz said:
only the JPs get this

does 1/4 jp count?

nope, full and you gotta live in japan.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-19 23:32:44  
Ludoggy said:
Dasva said:
Thunderz said:
only the JPs get this

does 1/4 jp count?

nope, full and you gotta live in japan.

What if I live there am 1/4 and marry a jp girl?
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-19 23:42:29  
I can only confirm wide-scan works after the name pops up. I didn't get a chance to use it before it showed up on my apradar.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-19 23:52:18  
the tablets can only be found by walking directly over them. They will not appear on wide scan, or if you use the TAB key.

that is all...
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-20 00:24:51  
Kungfuhustle said:
the tablets can only be found by walking directly over them. They will not appear on wide scan, or if you use the TAB key.

that is all...

Tell me next it doesn't appear on apradar or anything...

it's not like i have the kupo ring or anything.

It's ok.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-20 00:32:05  
Clinpachi said:
Kungfuhustle said:

that is all...

Tell me next it doesn't appear on apradar or anything...

it's not like i have the kupo ring or anything.

It's ok.

OK it doesn't appear on apradar... you asked for it. But really based on me going thru a zone that had one either one they pop at different times or 2 they dont appear on apradar or tabbing
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8