First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-20 00:38:45  
Dasva said:
Clinpachi said:
Kungfuhustle said:
the tablets can only be found by walking directly over them. They will not appear on wide scan, or if you use the TAB key.

that is all...

Tell me next it doesn't appear on apradar or anything...

it's not like i have the kupo ring or anything.

It's ok.

OK it doesn't appear on apradar... you asked for it. But really based on me going thru a zone that had one either one they pop at different times or 2 they dont appear on apradar or tabbing

thats exactly what I said o.o
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-20 00:39:32  
I just think you had bad timing... my fiance was all over eastern altep for a long time.. she warped out to go to lathiene and 2 minutes later it said one was found there.

Shitty tablet ranges are shitty lol.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-20 00:42:05  
Clinpachi said:
I just think you had bad timing... my fiance was all over eastern altep for a long time.. she warped out to go to lathiene and 2 minutes later it said one was found there.

oooohhh, well sorry to hear about that. I don't hunt tabs, thats what everyone else is for. I just want the bonuses when they're all found.
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-20 01:01:48  
Kungfuhustle said:
Clinpachi said:

oooohhh, well sorry to hear about that. I don't hunt tabs, thats what everyone else is for. I just want the bonuses when they're all found.

Makes sense but i was WHM/RNG when i found mine it DID show on widescan but it was only after i had its name popped. It's very possible that until the name shows up that it won't....

but in the rush and OMG moment i popped it asap.

EDIT: thanks to the bonus's i just got gothic hands... just moved to behemoth's dominion for the feet while the going is good on caskets lol.
 Cerberus.Sephroth
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sephroth
By Cerberus.Sephroth 2009-05-20 02:45:09  
Got out of Dyna-Xarc today and saw that ppl were finding the Tablets. took a walk to the Castle and bam! mog tablet pop'd near the hill to castle! :D

Pretty lucky \^_^/
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-20 08:08:05  
Sounds like it works like the defusing the thread assault, it's an npc that only appears when you walk right in the right spot, so of course it won't show up on radar, widescan or tabbing.

Also, what's apradar? sounds like cheating.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-20 08:37:40  
Blazza said:
Also, what's apradar? sounds like cheating.

It is.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8