Something You Would Like To See Added.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Something you would like to see added.
Something you would like to see added.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bahamut.Ashua
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-03-31 23:36:35  
If you could make a suggestion to SE for a future update what would it be?

I've been hoping SE would add alternative two hours.
 Seraph.Octaviusc
サーバ: Seraph
user: Octaviusc
By Seraph.Octaviusc 2009-03-31 23:51:41  
What I would LOVE to see, and I am not sure this would ever happen....is if SE could make all of the dynamis zones similar to nyzul or salvage in that more than one group can go in at a time. I'd be as happy as a kid in a candy store. Not sure it would really be all that difficult but I'd like to hear what others think about this idea. It seems the overcrowding of dynamis has been a major issue on Seraph since the decrease in the glass.
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-03-31 23:57:18  
Don't forget limbus. sucks *** when you need one chip for omega and the group a few minutes ahead of you loves to hamedo your ***.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-01 00:20:17
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I'd like to see a handful of small stuff fixed up in future updates. Such as user interface icons/menu setups, etc. It's not entirely out of SE's power to make standard game interface along the lines of what the unofficial windower plugins already offer. This could take alot of stress off the whole 3rd party program danger and paranoia and potential threat of being banned.

Other than that I'd like to see some wider variety of gear for some jobs and more beefy spells and job abilities updated for everyone.
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-04-01 00:24:49  
I'd like to see infinite (or at least far more than six) macro lines for ps2 and xbox360 users, also.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-04-01 02:16:34  
80 more slots for my inve-... wait nevermind.

Please continue.

edit: I would, however, like the sauce on Bartimaeus' avatar. :{D
 Midgardsormr.October
user: izzlet
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-04-01 03:04:27  
Sammitch said:
80 more slots for my inve-... wait nevermind.

Please continue.

edit: I would, however, like the sauce on Bartimaeus' avatar. :{D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0LfLk9lLEg !

Oh and something on-topic. I wish BST jug pets could zone with you. ;(
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-01 03:05:33  
Ashua said:
If you could make a suggestion to SE for a future update what would it be?

DirectX9 support for PC user, along with a 3D engine able to display all characters in range without looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg loads time.

Also the ability to apply a tincture to any piece of equip allowing characters to be a little different and have their own style. Seeing 10 BLM lined up nuking with the same gear is really :/
 Kujata.Gooby
サーバ: Kujata
user: Mutilator
By Kujata.Gooby 2009-04-01 03:28:27  
I'd like if my Valor Cape/Shadow Mantle e.t.c. actually showed up as a cape on my character >.>
 Seraph.Raiderxxii
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Raiderxxii 2009-04-01 04:19:22  
I'd like to see modifications made to the ingame search features. Eg allowing you to LFP for more than one job at the same time, allowing you to search for other players by current assault rank, nyzul floor, cop, toau, zilart mission status etc..
 Carbuncle.Skyshadow
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Skyshadow
By Carbuncle.Skyshadow 2009-04-01 04:41:13  
Nyzul 101-200 interest
 Fenrir.Omnitank
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-04-01 05:00:52  
One word: STRIP CLUBZ!!!!
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-01 05:13:08  
Octaviusc said:
What I would LOVE to see, and I am not sure this would ever happen....is if SE could make all of the dynamis zones similar to nyzul or salvage in that more than one group can go in at a time. I'd be as happy as a kid in a candy store. Not sure it would really be all that difficult but I'd like to hear what others think about this idea. It seems the overcrowding of dynamis has been a major issue on Seraph since the decrease in the glass.

Ashua said:
Don't forget limbus. sucks *** when you need one chip for omega and the group a few minutes ahead of you loves to hamedo your ***.

Bartimaeus said:
A revamp of old zones, to make it look a little bit more alive, like ToAU Areas are.

Omnitank said:
One word: STRIP CLUBZ!!!!

All this, plus~

BLM luven, like non-elemental spells.

SMN luven, like non-elemental avatars, or just more avatars, starting out with a light avatar that doesn't suck ***....
 Bahamut.Etrayis
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-04-01 06:37:08  
Byakko's Haidate for thief. Mwahahaha!
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
サーバ: Ramuh
user: afranko22
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-04-01 07:38:31  
Dark Elemental spells for BLM, a dark based AM since we have Holy.

BLU spells TP mod to be more useful than it is.

Tier 3 enfeebles meritible and make the tier 2 ones regularly obtainable.

Make Phalanx2 better so SCH/RDM doesnt beat RDM with phalanx2 for tanks anymore.

Expand the augmenting armor to weapons too. Perhaps augmenting weapons would increase the usefulness of older plain weapons.
 Bahamut.Ralklrl
user:
By Bahamut.Ralklrl 2009-04-01 09:23:48
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

A job ability that lets SAM dual weild great
katanas for a short time. Main hand Hagun
off hand Soboro ftw!!!
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2009-04-01 09:28:44  
Two things ppl posted stand out the most, one is sch/rdm phalanx beating phalanxII this should/probably will be fixed.

Secondly is the idea of looking for party on several jobs at same time, that would be very useful especially when ls event draws to an end you could make an early start lfp before you warp ^^
 Shiva.Akajoyroth
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Akajoyroth 2009-04-01 09:43:06  
YES more BLM Dark magis spells!! Like Aspir II or Dark Holy 8)
Maybe more JA for those jobs that onry got 1 JA...sad to see jobs like MNK have 50 million JA's to choose from while others sit in the dark...8(
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-01 10:09:26  
LFP on multiple jobs at one time, TP party and distance given to console users, more macro lines, some diorite/enm method for ground kings, improved appraise rates on assult ??? items (not nyzul since that would be hax), campaign rank doesn't fall, another way to obtain OP other than owning the zone, improved salv drop rates.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 10:16:36  
Antipika said:
DirectX9 support for PC user, along with a 3D engine able to display all characters in range without looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg loads time.

^This. S-E told us we'd have DX9 support back before WotG was released, still waiting... >.<
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-01 10:17:37  
Doesn't the POL installation CD's include DX9.1? or is it 8.something? >.>
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-01 10:17:45  
OOOHHHHH and console fix for freezing in F'in besieged!
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 10:20:03  
Hitetsu said:
Doesn't the POL installation CD's include DX9.1? or is it 8.something? >.>

Think it's 8.1...whatever it is, it's old.

Frobeus said:
OOOHHHHH and console fix for freezing in F'in besieged!

I don't play on PS2/360...but I have LS members that do, and I feel so bad for you guys. Friend's ***froze like 2 *** minutes before the end the other day, and I felt like ***since we all convinced him to come do besieged with us even though he has terrible luck with it...
 Alexander.Antonaki
サーバ: Alexander
user: Antonaki
By Alexander.Antonaki 2009-04-01 10:21:40  
Think i would have to go with Frobeus there, also would love to see some new BST friendly areas, new jugs etc etc.. usual stuff.
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-01 10:24:09  
Increased salvage gear drop rates..

Or at the very least, increased spawn rates of NMs in Bhaflau >.>
 Ramuh.Scarmiglione
サーバ: Ramuh
user: afranko22
By Ramuh.Scarmiglione 2009-04-01 10:55:29  
Maybe a fix where you don't lose your XP from your tag if you get disconnected in campaign. That would be nice, I have been disconnected a few times after hour long battles and lost a good amount of XP.

I think BLM needs a boost to keep SCH from overtaking it. Granted, BLM is better than SCH at elemental, but SCH isnt as far behind as the distance made up with Grimoire. Hell, SCH gets tierIV spells and can change weather to boost damage, along with Sublimation and other JAs. BLM needs an augmentation to prevent it from falling under the bus.

Would like to see another system for HNM drops. Some of those items are being dominated by the same botters on servers. Perhaps making them drop from an 18-person hard ENM or doing a system like the Zeni triggers would work. Just a suggestion though, more abj. would be well recieved I think.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-01 10:58:02  
Ralklrl said:
A job ability that lets SAM dual weild great
katanas for a short time. Main hand Hagun
off hand Soboro ftw!!!

And I want a BLU sword that has +1000 MP and has 100 DMG/236 delay...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 10:59:55  
I want a new war started int he present! Make our Conquest points useful than for warp scrolls and xp rings :/ Maybe a new war story line that now we can fight against nations and no not a ballista. a big *** recruitment of war. Sandy vs. Bastok where it included the npcs to fight too. Conquest battle :P similar to campaign but not fighting the mobs instead we fight for the lands :P
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-01 11:02:52  
Alyria said:
I want a new war started int he present! Make our Conquest points useful than for warp scrolls and xp rings :/ Maybe a new war story line that now we can fight against nations and no not a ballista. a big *** recruitment of war. Sandy vs. Bastok where it included the npcs to fight too. Conquest battle :P similar to campaign but not fighting the mobs instead we fight for the lands :P

And where is Windurst in all of this?

Besides, a lot of CP gear is good... there's also signet staves and you can sell stuff for $$$
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7