Something You Would Like To See Added.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Something you would like to see added.
Something you would like to see added.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-01 15:13:14  
Etrayis said:
If your gonna do PvP, run it like a party. "So and so wants you to join a duel" and you can click Accept or Decline just like with a party invite. Simple and it's your own damn fault for clicking Accept.

Yeah, that would be cool. Just no "OMG LOOK AT TEH NUB!!!" *gank gank gank* ***.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-01 15:14:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Aye, but it'd only be cool if you got a full recovery reraise effect after a duel and didn't lose exp.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-01 15:15:21  
Alyria said:
Hitetsu said:
A moogle flute like off FF9 >.>

Once a week use or something and let's us pull up our MH/Locker/Storage from anywhere! =P

i agree! except not once a week lol, id say 1 every game day :P

XD I thought once a day at first, but I dunno.. may be a little "over-powered" by some peoples opinion >.> Maybe once every 2-3 days like Tidal Talisman.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 15:21:48  
well what if u used it and forgot something on the moogle. now u gotta wait 2-3 game days to use it again and would be useless if in a xp party. 1 a game day would give ample time to be able to retrieve the item while still in a xp pt. (if its still going on lol)

I know it takes more time to just run from the xp pt, back to WG or wherever to get gear u forgot or items like food etc. and the moogle can reduce that time so u can continue to xp :)
 Asura.Reublucian
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-01 15:22:47

I'm curious as to if I was the CEO of Square Enix and I wanted to play ffxi, do you think they would give me like 999,999,999g and whatever items I wanted? lolol
 Odin.Aramina
サーバ: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 15:27:24  
Still would be great to be running through the lanes of Windurst and see a shout for an alliance going to raid Ronfaure to take over the Outpost.

They'd just have to find a way to make it credit battle outcomes into the total points that EXPing in the region counts toward so that a dedicated group (I could actually see nationalist linkshells forming for this purpose) could have a shot at swinging the tide. In the mean time, you wouldn't want to go so offensive that you lose your own zones.

/offtopic

And for the person who said they never saw a SAM use Polearm in Limbus, I'm guessing that you don't do Apollyon. Granted it's only one zone, but our WARs usually bring Slash/Pierce/Blunt to that run, and on SAM at least I can bring Slash/Pierce.

I always bring my Polearm with me on SAM to Sea, too, on the odd chance that we'll end up fighting Temperance.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-01 15:29:40  
Aramina said:
Still would be great to be running through the lanes of Windurst and see a shout for an alliance going to raid Ronfaure to take over the Outpost.

They'd just have to find a way to make it credit battle outcomes into the total points that EXPing in the region counts toward so that a dedicated group (I could actually see nationalist linkshells forming for this purpose) could have a shot at swinging the tide. In the mean time, you wouldn't want to go so offensive that you lose your own zones.

Expeditionary Force?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-01 15:30:27  
Reublucian said:
I'm curious as to if I was the CEO of Square Enix and I wanted to play ffxi, do you think they would give me like 999,999,999g and whatever items I wanted? lolol

lol I can see it now.

CEO: Crap I need almost 3 mil gil for a damn hagun!?!?

*dials secretary*

Secretary: Hello sir.

CEO: I need some gil!! I wanna get this hagun for my SAM!!! Have the boys downstairs send me some gil! I need it fast this guy is selling it cheap and I wanna get it. Bye.

*waits looking at screen*

CEO: where is my gil!?

*dials secretary*

Secretary: Hello again sir.

CEO: Where's the gil?!

Secretary: Well Sir, they said you will have to play like the rest of the world and go farm...

CEO: WHAT! Tell them I want my gil or they are going to be demoted to customer service!

Secretary: Yes sir, right away.

*waits tapping foot*

*phone rings*

CEO: Hello?

Secretary: Sir..they sent you the gil. They apologize.

CEO: YES! W! W!

*hangs up*

*checks delivery box*

CEO: WOOHOO my gil!! WTF they sent me 999,999,999g!!! Man they really kissing ***! now to buy that hagun!
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-01 15:33:59

Alyria said:
Reublucian said:

lol I can see it now.

CEO: Crap I need almost 3 mil gil for a damn hagun!?!?

*dials secretary*

Secretary: Hello sir.

CEO: I need some gil!! I wanna get this hagun for my SAM!!! Have the boys downstairs send me some gil! I need it fast this guy is selling it cheap and I wanna get it. Bye.

*waits looking at screen*

CEO: where is my gil!?

*dials secretary*

Secretary: Hello again sir.

CEO: Where's the gil?!

Secretary: Well Sir, they said you will have to play like the rest of the world and go farm...

CEO: WHAT! Tell them I want my gil or they are going to be demoted to customer service!

Secretary: Yes sir, right away.

*waits tapping foot*

*phone rings*

CEO: Hello?

Secretary: Sir..they sent you the gil. They apologize.

CEO: YES! W! W!

*hangs up*

*checks delivery box*

CEO: WOOHOO my gil!! WTF they sent me 999,999,999g!!! Man they really kissing ***! now to buy that hagun!

hahahah yeah boii brb asking SE if they need a new CEO
 Seraph.Octaviusc
サーバ: Seraph
user: Octaviusc
By Seraph.Octaviusc 2009-04-01 15:34:28  
Aramina said:
And for the person who said they never saw a SAM use Polearm in Limbus, I'm guessing that you don't do Apollyon. Granted it's only one zone, but our WARs usually bring Slash/Pierce/Blunt to that run, and on SAM at least I can bring Slash/Pierce.

I always bring my Polearm with me on SAM to Sea, too, on the odd chance that we'll end up fighting Temperance.

Ok that's really an exception and totally misses my point but whatever. Yes I have done limbus many times and am well aware of the zone you're referring to with the crab type mobs immune to slashing. I would not waste my time carrying around a polearm for that, to me it's inventory space -1.
 Odin.Aramina
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-01 15:41:12  
No, I get your point, but having Polearm skilled up is not completely worthless. There's a time and place where it's really your best option, and while I prefer to merit with GK, I do usually carry one with me to bird camp and pops some Pentas just because I hate those fat, piggy birds.

@ Ludoggy

Expeditionary Force is only for beastman controlled zones, unfortunately. Otherwise, I'm sure you'd see more people doing it.

I'm talking like a Windurst takeover of Ronfaure. Or a Bastok run on Sarutabaruta. It could be done with almost a campaign style system, where a /smes could alert in the home nation whose outpost is under attack so people could counter-attack or defend.

I hate Bastok with a passion, so to see Green or Red flying in Gustaberg would please me to no end, and to be able t
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-04-01 16:46:01  
Hitetsu said:
A moogle flute like off FF9 >.>

Once a week use or something and let's us pull up our MH/Locker/Storage from anywhere! =P

Somthing like this maybe?

Square Enix Security Token

Release Date: - April 7, 2009 (Mon)
Price: - $9.99(Includes tax and shipping)
Where to Purchase: - Available for purchase via the PlayOnline Viewer
Bonus with Purchase: - The ”Mog Satchel” will be included as an in-game bonus for FINAL FANTASY XI players who purchase a security token(*1). The “Mog Satchel” will provide up to 80 additional inventory slots and can be accessed anywhere whether the player is in the Mog House or out adventuring in Vana’diel®. (*2)
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-01 17:19:50  
No, not something like extra room..

Something like maybe, my Mog safe, Storage and Mog Locker in the field so I can retrieve items I have stashed in there..?
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-01 17:22:59  
Hell...with 70 slots atm I can hold gear for two 75 jobs at once. With 160 items, I'd hope to unholy hell people are literate enough to have everything they'll need for the next coming of Ragnarok. xD
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-01 17:30:41  
With 70 slots, I can carry gear for 1 job, maybe a stack of food and the rest is filled with bits of gear from other jobs, using maybe 10 slots, because I have no room in MH >.>
 Valefor.Ivaan
サーバ: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2009-04-01 17:49:45  
well its an idea, no point in mocking me lol, and things could be varied for different jobs, cmon man.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-04-01 17:49:55  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Etrayis said:
If your gonna do PvP, run it like a party. "So and so wants you to join a duel" and you can click Accept or Decline just like with a party invite. Simple and it's your own damn fault for clicking Accept.

Yeah, that would be cool. Just no "OMG LOOK AT TEH NUB!!!" *gank gank gank* ***.

I'd be running around BLM75/RDM37 /anon with no gear in zones waiting for retard 35-50's to try that on me. Besides, PvP is restricted to level ranges, a much higher level can't attack a lower level unless the lower attacked first, which would make the noob, well, a noob.
 Seraph.Sigmund
user:
By Seraph.Sigmund 2009-04-01 19:29:02

The console players can learn accept the limitations of there system and deal with it. Allow the PC users to enjoy the full use of their hardware to at least up to DX9. For Pete's sake Xbox has HD graphics and its a toaster oven. Just share the visuals with the original user of the game.

A system to get land kings. BC/ENM/ZNM/Trigger set or maybe even a new form of a Beastman,Kindred Seal from 70+ level mobs only, something other than needing to be watching the clock for 12hrs of 15sec windows with 300 people lagging out the zone.

Blm really could use more dark spells and a non-elemental based spell.

The Rdm phalanx being under-minded by SCH is really crap and cant believe is has been this long and not fixed.

I would like to see base level merits expanded to include:
ATK,ACC,MACC,MAB

These could be like the stat merits sets 3,6,9,9,9

5 more of any of those stats is not gonna break the game just be nice to have.

I'm sure most players would love to see this and gladly pay 360k xp to cap them.

Also maybe even make more Job traits allowed to be merited for jobs.

The loss of WoTG badges is kind CRAP. maybe just make it so you only go to the lowest level of the badge set you have.

The macros are very limited. SE knows and intended on us to have more than one set of armor for a job. They are addressing the gobbie-bag now just double the macro lines and we'll be set.
 Hades.Karou
サーバ: Hades
user: Karou
By Hades.Karou 2009-04-01 19:38:01  
Sigmund said:
The console players can learn accept the limitations of there system and deal with it. Allow the PC users to enjoy the full use of their hardware to at least up to DX9. For Pete's sake Xbox has HD graphics and its a toaster oven. Just share the visuals with the original user of the game.

A system to get land kings. BC/ENM/ZNM/Trigger set or maybe even a new form of a Beastman,Kindred Seal from 70+ level mobs only, something other than needing to be watching the clock for 12hrs of 15sec windows with 300 people lagging out the zone.

Blm really could use more dark spells and a non-elemental based spell.

The Rdm phalanx being under-minded by SCH is really crap and cant believe is has been this long and not fixed.

I would like to see base level merits expanded to include:
ATK,ACC,MACC,MAB

These could be like the stat merits sets 3,6,9,9,9

5 more of any of those stats is not gonna break the game just be nice to have.

I'm sure most players would love to see this and gladly pay 360k xp to cap them.

Also maybe even make more Job traits allowed to be merited for jobs.

The loss of WoTG badges is kind CRAP. maybe just make it so you only go to the lowest level of the badge set you have.

The macros are very limited. SE knows and intended on us to have more than one set of armor for a job. They are addressing the gobbie-bag now just double the macro lines and we'll be set.

Problem is, a friend of mine in Australia who lives in Japan has noted that 90 percent of the JP Players actually use 360/PS2. So Since SE Caters to Japan over the rest of us, killing PS2 (I'm a PS2 User fyi) Support is not an option >.< Just Kill PS2 Support SE! She's 9 years old and cannot keep up anymore. The PS2 bridged a gap but needs to be laid to rest in peace. As for MS, as a 360 hardcore owner let me just say this: "Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha" :D
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-04-01 19:40:30  
Frobeus said:
People can't be left to police themselves, thats called anarchy. The game would just turn into who could get who banned first.
Race ya. :3

I agree with giving console users TParty at the very least. It would make SCing much easier with console noobs like Frob here. :D

The only other thing that comes to mind that hasn't already been mentioned would be to have the game/RL tie-in websites made so they are actually useful and useable. Actually accomplishing anything on the LS Community site is an exercise in futility, POL Plus or whatever it is called to check your F-list POL messages is just as useless as the POL client itself. Not to mention the POL friend groups that are equally futile to use. At the very least let us send POL messages to more than one friend at a time because I'm sick on copying a message 5 times or more just to send a message to my Nyzul static.

Lastly, and more for the FFXIAH devs/admins benefit [by extension us as well, I guess] would be a private API so the FFXIAH team can pull the AH history straight from S/E's servers instead of by their current voodoo magic. Faster update times, and probably increased fun for calculating the economic index and other such goodies. :3
 Seraph.Sigmund
user:
By Seraph.Sigmund 2009-04-02 03:47:00

Quote:
Problem is, a friend of mine in Australia who lives in Japan has noted that 90 percent of the JP Players actually use 360/PS2. So Since SE Caters to Japan over the rest of us, killing PS2 (I'm a PS2 User fyi) Support is not an option >.< Just Kill PS2 Support SE! She's 9 years old and cannot keep up anymore. The PS2 bridged a gap but needs to be laid to rest in peace. As for MS, as a 360 hardcore owner let me just say this: "Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha" :D

I'm not asking to stop PS2/Xbox support just offer a patch to PC uses. The console users would have to understand the limits of their machine
 Midgardsormr.Pyrmonkey
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Pyrmonkey
By Midgardsormr.Pyrmonkey 2009-04-02 04:00:57  
Antipika said:
DirectX9 support for PC user

Seriously, no. Gimme OpenGL so that I can run this thing on a stable system. That would finally allow me to be free of XP, cause SE is the only thing holding me to microsoft...
 Kujata.Gooby
サーバ: Kujata
user: Mutilator
By Kujata.Gooby 2009-04-02 04:16:38  
Here's my list (probably some already listed)...

(1) Crafting - I should never have to break a synth I'm well over cap on >.>

(2) I should be able to skill up in campaign and not lose my leet rank if I have better stuff to do for a month.

(3) Looking for party on several jobs at same time/more macro lines.

(4) Dynamis and Limbus to be instanced like Einherjar.

(5) All confiscated RMT gil should be delivered to my mog house.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-02 04:36:50  
Gooby said:

Here here!

If not to 1 person's place, at least distribute it to the entire community...
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-02 05:30:07  
Korpg said:
Gooby said:

Here here!

If not to 1 person's place, at least distribute it to the entire community...

The same should happen with all items sold to NPCs, all Cosmo-Cleanse and Timeless Hourglass purchases, all fees for quests and airships and ferries, stuff like that. I'm sure there's just one guy from SE that all of the money is siphoned to, then he uses it to like buy 5 relics and sell the character for $2000 or something.
 Bahamut.Etrayis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-04-02 06:39:20  
I think we mentioned something about SE's CEO having a situation like this earlier or in a different thread. XD
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-02 06:54:53  
Enternius said:
I'm sure there's just one guy from SE that all of the money is siphoned to, then he uses it to like buy 5 relics and sell the character for $2000 or something.

Minidragon?!
 Caitsith.Surreal
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-04-02 07:42:02  
Lolz.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-04-02 08:17:29  
Aramina said:
-

- Paladins get Hexa Strike

- More forced-pop NM/HNM

- Increase SAM Archery Skill to B+

1 ur dreaming 2 your dreaming and 3 your dreaming

plds get hexa hell no go away whm onry. forced pop hnms ur dreaming square dosent do that unless we get rmt to monopolize them then complain about it. and sam...... sam needs archery WS nvm more skill its the biggest load of ***ive ever ceen
 Odin.Aramina
By Odin.Aramina 2009-04-02 09:37:37  
PLD have the highest Club skill and are lacking Hexa Strike. If you can explain to me how that makes any sense at all, I'd like to hear it. RNG have the highest archery skill, and they don't get shafted out of Sidewinder... For a long time, when WHM was my highest/best 75, I did a lot on WHM/NIN because it was my only option. However, Paladins have a significantly higher skill rating, can use some pretty nice clubs, and get the shaft on what is arguably the "best" club weaponskill. I'm not saying Club PLD is the wave of the future, but it would make it a more viable option for some things.

ZNM basically are forced pop HNM, so it already exists in a sense. If you can tell me that Tinnin, Tyger, etc. are not forced pop HNMs then explain to me exactly what they are. I'm just looking for more along that line of ideas.

And, SAM has the 2nd highest Archery Skill in the game, and it caps at 230. You will be hard pressed to find many or any other examples of a weapon type where the second best user only gets a rating in the "C" range. Considering your RNG is level 19, I'm going to guess that you don't use SAM/RNG and it's probably likely your Archery isn't capped either. The only other case I can say someone gets shafted worse than this is Bards only getting C skills in their primary function. If that isn't a slap in the face, I don't know what is.

In case you missed the whole point, it's "what would you like to see added?" not "what do you think SE will add?"

So, I stand by my list of what I would like to see added. Let me add something else... If you're going to criticize what I write, you better come with it hard and back it up with some logic better than "hell no go away whm onry."
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7