Something You Would Like To See Added.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Something you would like to see added.
Something you would like to see added.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Siren.Tidon
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Tidon
By Siren.Tidon 2009-04-02 21:11:39  
BLU, multi-hit sword

why cor and dnc can use joye and blu not?
why sam can use ridill and blu not?
why kc for smn whm blm rdm and blu not?

thats the big fail of the game...
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-02 21:14:44  
Ridill would even make sense, it's not a proper scimitar but it's a falchion which is close >.> I'd say there are bigger fails out there than that but a multi-hit BLU weapon would be really nice.
 Lakshmi.Strey
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-03 08:30:44  
I want to see that little coffee house in upper jeuno be put to better use, So much as a noob I went in there hopeing to see some people and chat maybe when my type was excepted for they day, but alone I sat drinking my apple juice. Everyone seemed to ignore the place its just really only been...there.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-03 08:56:05  
Strey said:
I want to see that little coffee house in upper jeuno be put to better use, So much as a noob I went in there hopeing to see some people and chat maybe when my type was excepted for they day, but alone I sat drinking my apple juice. Everyone seemed to ignore the place its just really only been...there.

I know a LS that go's and hangs out there...
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-03 08:58:35  
Strey said:

That was a really good couples hang out spot on a lot of servers.

...until mog houses opened up, anyway.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-03 09:02:35  
It is put to use, for CoP cutscenes.

Also, skill ups in Campaign would be great since some jobs who barely get invites (anything that's not a NIN SAM RDM BRD on Unicorn) use it as their main form of exp.

Most of my exp from 70-75 on MNK came through campaign and I was lucky enough to be able to go to sky and skill up on farming nights.
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-03 09:08:06  
Vote for more Merits for weapons 20/20 is just not enough anymore ; ;
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-03 09:24:15  
Strey said:
Vote for more Merits for weapons 20/20 is just not enough anymore ; ;

super seconded. At least 26. - -
 Fenrir.Destino
user: destino
By Fenrir.Destino 2009-04-03 09:58:24  
possibilty to put buy order in AH.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-03 11:02:46  
Definitely more merit options and more points to spend maybe. I would like to See DRK have warp1 in there Dark Magic spell pool.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-03 11:04:11  
DRK get Warp?! Why would they need Warp. They get that ungodly spell...what's it called...Tractor!
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-03 11:07:40  
LMAo tractor , which we use like 3% or our career to 75
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-03 11:09:21  
It would be cool if they had an area where Moogles live. Im sure the whole population isnt occupying our MHs. Where do they go when they leave for MH quests? Would be nice to see them out sometimes instead of just holidays
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-03 11:15:45  
I personally would like to see wild moogles. I'd imagine they would be badass BLM mobs. >_> Instacast warp and stuff. Kinda like a cross between an imp and a pudding. xD
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-03 11:19:37  
Eternaltriumph said:
I personally would like to see wild moogles. I'd imagine they would be badass BLM mobs. >_> Instacast warp and stuff. Kinda like a cross between an imp and a pudding. xD

Lol what ever panzy forest they would be located in would be decorated with furnitures and nick-nacks.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-03 11:21:07  
LOL, i can picture a Moogle Outdoor Garage Sale event at here forest..lol. Wild Moogles would be cool too. Just a thought to evolve on. There could be so much more use of moogles than maids.
 Hades.Darkclavat
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Darkclavat 2009-04-03 11:26:58  
Skillup in Campaign.
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-03 11:36:30  
Be funny to add a ghost mob that aggros like on the old mario when it it chases you when you look away and stops when you look at it, but dont announce the aggro system and let everyone find out for themselves lol. Bet creep some people out XD
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-03 11:45:08  
skillups in campaign would be nice. Beieged has less XP more skillups- campaign has more XP no skillups. At least get some to balance this out.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-03 11:55:21  
Aravol said:
skillups in campaign would be nice.

This, and also about Campaign...it needs to be a little more consistent. Having battles back to back at one point, then nothing going on for like 45 minutes is so irritating. Idiotic NPC deployment is another thing, one battle has two waves in it and not an NPC to be found, while another zone has like 50 of the people crushing ***so fast that you get like 3 experience points.

Maybe add a bar to the map, like Besieged, so you can reasonably tell when one's about to start? If there is some method to the way it's currently reported, I still haven't figured it out.
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-03 11:58:20  
User submitted image

I dont think I'm asking for too much..
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-03 12:00:25  
User submitted image
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-04-03 14:33:16  
A way to tell when Campaign's are gonna start be awesome... I suck at telling where and when ones about to go down :x... a bar would be nice.
 Bahamut.Ashua
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-04-03 14:44:37  
Raise IV:

No exp loss, no raise weakness a shitload of mp to un'break' it.

(at least a cure to raise weakness)

Now that I think about it... Why the hell doesnt FFXI have phoenix down?
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-04-03 18:02:00  
Just because I'm selfish, I think it would be nice of SE to give us birthdays. The day our character was made would be the birthday, and on every anniversary of that day they could give us a choice of a present. Gil, or a small item or token furniture or something.

*ninja-edit: They would have to put stipulations on it, to prevent RMT's from getting birthday gil for a quadrillion mules. But still, it would be cool for everyone else.
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-04-03 19:04:17  
Not sure if anyone posted it, but the whole "<Name> is paralyzed." and how you lose the item when that happens. . .saw a post some time ago that had a pretty valid point that because you are paralyzed you do not complete the Spell/JA so why does it waste? Maybe if they do fix it they can have it cut the recast/reuse timer but 2/3's or something. . .Also a new weapon-class wouldn't be too bad.

also: while /healing some sleepga spells cause to yo stand up. . .and you can't heal while asleep too. . .I mean >_> c'mon you're zzz not poisoned, so you are able to /heal. Yeah, yeah, yeah mages are supposed to pull back but sometimes the melee are too close or you can't pull back far enough because of aggro. . .

maybe? What about the whole NPCs abilities being more powerful than ours? WTF I thought all men/women were created equal!!!
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-04-03 19:45:30  
Give NIN A+ katana skill ._.

and Jubaku: Ni

Utsusemi: San would have been awsome
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-03 20:01:58  
Zanno said:

They get, what, 4 A- skills?
...nope, 5. The Ninjutsu I'll agree with you on, but with that much going for the job I think they can live without an A+ skill ;)
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-03 20:20:45  
Utsu San will never happen. Ever. SE hates NIN because they made a job that was broken from the getgo, and will always be a viable sub no matter what they do. They won't ever give NIN anything else useful. >_> Ever use an elemental san jutsu? Ha.
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-03 20:40:48  
Zanno said:

Just like how a bard has a C String/Wing/Singing skill right? Suck it up.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7