Something You Would Like To See Added.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Something you would like to see added.
Something you would like to see added.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-04-03 21:23:33  
I want SE to start nerfing everything again because i think all the toys theyve been giving has made everyone soft and bitchy.

*** YEA.

i like the game when its hard as hell. lets be honest, the game is a kick to the face when you first start..... why make it easier

FLAME SHIELD ON

10 bucks to anyone who can figure out how serious i am
 Diabolos.Matuyoga
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Matuyoga
By Diabolos.Matuyoga 2009-04-03 22:55:17  
>Alternative methods to fight certain desirable HNMs.

Such as allowing access to certain instanced battlefields in Wings of the Goddess areas (Through payment of Allied notes and the acquisition of a rare/ex item obtained at a beastmen stronghold or other location). The HNMs difficulty and their drops/drop rates would be modified accordingly.

>A "Visible Gear" option

Quite simply, allowing players with multiple pieces of gear on them to set which equipment would be visible to the naked eye. This would benefit players who are not PC-users, who must use an "illegal" program to prevent the blinking of PCs, as well as players who want to just look a certain way.

>Adjust the Skillchain/Magic Burst system

Adding benefits to Skillchaining and/or Magic Bursting monsters. A reduced MP save/enmity effect would make magic bursting on both HNMs and in parties more feasible. Likewise, "Skillchain building" would also increase the potency of both magical damage and MP save/enmity reduce when magic bursting (EX: Tachi: Gekko > Mistral Axe = |Fusion| > Dragon Kick = |Light| would allow for more MP saved, enmity reduced, and damage done on a magic burst then Tachi: Kasha > Dragon Kick = |Light|). This would allow both melee and mages to perform more efficiently in an HNM situation and promote diversification rather than isolation of jobs.

>Job ability or abilities. [I won't add names because I'm not that creative].

=Ninja=
-An ability that increases enmity gained by all actions.
Duration: 1:00 Recast: 5:00 (Level 41+)

-An ability that greatly increases evasion but reduces the amount of shadows awarded by Utsusemi spells by one.
Duration: 5:00 Recast: 5:00 (Level 41+)

-An ability that increases the amount of shadows awarded by Utsusemi spells by one but greatly reduces evasion.
Duration: 5:00 Recast 5:00(Level 41+)

-An ability that increases the magic damage caused by the user's next ninjutsu, the amount of tools used and the casting time are directly proportional to the amount of tools used (To a maximum of five). As a result, all elemental ninjutsu will share the same recast timer as well as a recast penalty.
Duration: 1:00 (Single use) Recast: 0:15

=Monk=
-An ability that increases the activation rate of guard.
Duration: 2:00 Recast: 5:00

=Beastmaster=
-An ability that allows a monster to follow you, unclaimed/uncharmed, for a certain period of time.
Requires one pet food (Note: The quality of the pet food will determine the duration).
Duration:Varies Recast: 3:00

=Summoner=
-An ability that reduces the perpetuation cost of avatars but subjects Avatars to normal TP restrictions for blood pacts, regardless of nature.
Duration: 5:00 Recast: 5:00

=Dragoon=
-The addition of a ranged spear weapon skill (still affected by normal accuracy).

-An ability that greatly reduces both Jump and High Jumps delay, while eliminating High Jumps enmity effect, but induces a heavy penalty to weapon delay.
Duration 3:00 Recast 3:00
(These would be iffy in my opinion, but it would allow Dragoons to essentially be a pseudo ranged Damage Dealer with the ability to shed hate)

Edit: Added another Ninja ability I had left out.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Matuyoga
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Matuyoga
By Diabolos.Matuyoga 2009-04-03 23:41:46  
On the subject of guard, I was just thinking that it is a blood tanking ability similar to shield skill rather then parry skill, but I understand where you're coming from.

The Ninja abilities as I see it are all definitely possible (Excluding the elemental ability), but it'd be nice if at least the enmity ability was introduced.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-03 23:49:06  
Matuyoga said:
>Alternative methods to fight certain desirable HNMs.

Such as allowing access to certain instanced battlefields in Wings of the Goddess areas (Through payment of Allied notes and the acquisition of a rare/ex item obtained at a beastmen stronghold or other location). The HNMs difficulty and their drops/drop rates would be modified accordingly.

>A "Visible Gear" option

Quite simply, allowing players with multiple pieces of gear on them to set which equipment would be visible to the naked eye. This would benefit players who are not PC-users, who must use an "illegal" program to prevent the blinking of PCs, as well as players who want to just look a certain way.

>Adjust the Skillchain/Magic Burst system

Adding benefits to Skillchaining and/or Magic Bursting monsters. A reduced MP save/enmity effect would make magic bursting on both HNMs and in parties more feasible. Likewise, "Skillchain building" would also increase the potency of both magical damage and MP save/enmity reduce when magic bursting (EX: Tachi: Gekko > Mistral Axe = |Fusion| > Dragon Kick = |Light| would allow for more MP saved, enmity reduced, and damage done on a magic burst then Tachi: Kasha > Dragon Kick = |Light|). This would allow both melee and mages to perform more efficiently in an HNM situation and promote diversification rather than isolation of jobs.

>Job ability or abilities. [I won't add names because I'm not that creative].

=Ninja=
-An ability that increases enmity gained by all actions.
Duration: 1:00 Recast: 5:00 (Level 41+)

-An ability that greatly increases evasion but reduces the amount of shadows awarded by Utsusemi spells by one.
Duration: 5:00 Recast: 5:00 (Level 41+)

-An ability that increases the amount of shadows awarded by Utsusemi spells by one but greatly reduces evasion.
Duration: 5:00 Recast 5:00(Level 41+)

-An ability that increases the magic damage caused by the user's next ninjutsu, the amount of tools used and the casting time are directly proportional to the amount of tools used (To a maximum of five). As a result, all elemental ninjutsu will share the same recast timer as well as a recast penalty.
Duration: 1:00 (Single use) Recast: 0:15

=Monk=
-An ability that increases the activation rate of guard.
Duration: 2:00 Recast: 5:00

=Beastmaster=
-An ability that allows a monster to follow you, unclaimed/uncharmed, for a certain period of time.
Requires one pet food (Note: The quality of the pet food will determine the duration).
Duration:Varies Recast: 3:00

=Summoner=
-An ability that reduces the perpetuation cost of avatars but subjects Avatars to normal TP restrictions for blood pacts, regardless of nature.
Duration: 5:00 Recast: 5:00

=Dragoon=
-The addition of a ranged spear weapon skill (still affected by normal accuracy).

-An ability that greatly reduces both Jump and High Jumps delay, while eliminating High Jumps enmity effect, but induces a heavy penalty to weapon delay.
Duration 3:00 Recast 3:00
(These would be iffy in my opinion, but it would allow Dragoons to essentially be a pseudo ranged Damage Dealer with the ability to shed hate)

All of this is actually a good idea!
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-04 00:31:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

[quote=Matuyoga]Wall-o-text [quote]

for the ninja part I agree
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-04 08:55:52  
THose look like great ideas. It would be nice to have a wider range of abilities to make job abilities enhance but decrease other attributes to a character.
Sacrificial abilites is more balance while helping certain jobs stand out more in some respects
 Siren.Requium
サーバ: Siren
user: requium
By Siren.Requium 2009-04-04 09:17:54  
i have alot of opinions and such, but honestly (im levelling bst now) and when using staves, there arent any grips that are really useful to beastmasters, theres 1 that gives +1 chr and thats all well and good, i use that but maybe something more, like "Charm +1", something small like that? or.. CH+3?
:D
 Sylph.Myzuti
サーバ: Sylph
user: Myzuti
By Sylph.Myzuti 2009-04-04 09:24:56  
Though I am pretty satisfied with my new favourite job - Dancer - I think it should have a "Raise" job ability. If you are main healing parties and there are no mages around you're pretty much screwed.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 09:28:41

I want to see pot added to this game.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 09:31:44

We do.
Hell, it's even magic.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 09:32:23

/killsself
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 09:32:23

/killsself
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-04 09:48:52

Reublucian said:
I want to see pot added to this game.

POT??? Where? *looks around ravagely*

Not that i smoke it or anything (because I'm a good girl!) but... wow! I can imagine all the bong parties in WG now
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-04 09:54:04  
lol, yeah it will probably be some cheap pot anyways. Most of those smokers are probably NIN who cant afford sheihi LOL
 Bahamut.Ashua
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-04-04 16:56:45  
SE should fix VIT.

VIT is such a worthless broken stat.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-04 17:15:07  
Ashua said:

Chakra, son, Chakra!

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-04-04 17:18:50  
Go tank something in koenig and then go in homam and tell me the difference.
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-04-04 17:53:21  
Mabrook said:
Wooooodum said:
Ashua said:

Chakra son, Chakra!

Too much Naruto I presume eh? lol

This makes me RAGE to no end.
Chakra was in other *** FF games FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-05 20:19:18  
Yes we need some war scenes in present day also. Its as if the beastman gave up and the present time is dead. PResent time needs more action.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-05 21:14:56  
Aravol said:
Yes we need some war scenes in present day also. Its as if the beastman gave up and the present time is dead. PResent time needs more action.

Have you not played the Zilart missions? <_<
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-05 21:16:21

VIT for BLU WUT?
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-04-05 23:05:33  
They should also do for guard what they did for shield. They should also make guard proc before shadows.

They need a /ja to mimic the /ma reprisal for guard.
 Kujata.Hrolandus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Hrolandus
By Kujata.Hrolandus 2009-04-06 00:09:03  
1.) Make HMN force pops. Get rid of the whole factor of 2-4 ls per server working overtime out cheating one another to rule them, (been said before but its a good suggestion!)

2.) Make more Shield, Weapon, Armor skins - and don't give us this crap about not being able to support them, they introduce this stuff at their leisure whenever they want.

3.) Speaking of Shields (yeah I play pld, rdm and whm..) why not actually add some new ones. PLD is supposed to be a shield job and we get maybe one or two viable options, how about one 70 + that actually gives... shield skill... We have elemental everything in this game, but not elemental shields but say an Ice Shield.

4.) In addition to item skins, how about an option to "change" the skins of your characters. Cut off a pony tail, add a pony tail, add a tatoo, remove one, put on a beard, change the tint of the hair color, skin tint, etc. We don't even have to be allowed to change the whole figure, just tweak things and make them look more to our liking.

None of these suggestions are game breaking, just a change to asctetics would be nice.
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-04-06 00:11:47  
Hrolandus said:

4.) In addition to item skins, how about an option to "change" the skins of your characters. Cut off a pony tail, add a pony tail, add a tatoo, remove one, put on a beard, change the tint of the hair color, skin tint, etc. We don't even have to be allowed to change the whole figure, just tweak things and make them look more to our liking.

None of these suggestions are game breaking, just a change to asctetics would be nice.

Yeah I often wonder if theyll release a "hair dye" item or something (not that id use it)
 Fairy.Azulmagia
サーバ: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-06 00:14:42  
Mabrook said:
Ashua said:
SE should fix VIT.

It only works for PLD mostly.

Where does BLU fit into all this!?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7