US Treasurer Seeked Advice From Jon Stewart?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » US Treasurer seeked advice from Jon Stewart?
US Treasurer seeked advice from Jon Stewart?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 22:03:08  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ok I'll try to be as calm as possible with this. Barack Obama has degrees in politcal science and a law degree. Sarah Palin has a degree in communications. If you still think for a moment that he is less unqualified, possibly more so than Sarah Palin, then you are delusional.
I have a degree in law and political science. I am as qualified as barack obama. Thanks. Oh, and I have a 4.0 GPA same as his.
do you actually have the degree or are you taking classes? and what school are you going to?

I have a BS in political science and one class away from another one in law. When I'm 35 and old enough to be president then I will have the same educational qualifications as him. Oh and I'm on the student government just like him. I'm also in the International Model United Nations Conference. I actually have had more leadership than him during my time in school. What school I go to doesn't matter. Knowledge is knowledge regardless of what you get it, I think its *** delusional to think the Ivy League is any better of a school. I don't think I'll ever be qualified to be president because I don't think I'll be in a critical leadership position such as governor.
What's delusional is your opinion that Obama maybe be less qualified than Palin.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 22:03:59  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ok I'll try to be as calm as possible with this. Barack Obama has degrees in politcal science and a law degree. Sarah Palin has a degree in communications. If you still think for a moment that he is less unqualified, possibly more so than Sarah Palin, then you are delusional.
I have a degree in law and political science. I am as qualified as barack obama. Thanks. Oh, and I have a 4.0 GPA same as his.
do you actually have the degree or are you taking classes? and what school are you going to?

I have a BS in political science and one class away from another one in law. When I'm 35 and old enough to be president then I will have the same educational qualifications as him. Oh and I'm on the student government just like him. I'm also in the International Model United Nations Conference. I actually have had more leadership than him during my time in school. What school I go to doesn't matter. Knowledge is knowledge regardless of what you get it, I think its *** delusional to think the Ivy League is any better of a school. I don't think I'll ever be qualified to be president because I don't think I'll be in a critical leadership position such as governor.
He got a better education than you, anyone in politics will tell you that if they hear you speak and then hear him speak.
OH SNAP now i'm making statements like you just to be facetious, funfun.
[+]
By Serj 2010-11-04 22:06:28  
Asura.Baroma said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:
Is she is a joke, why are people so intrigued by her every action? Lol now she has a series on TLC "Nail'n pali... I mean Palin's Alaska"
She won't have a real political career after that I bet.
Not that she did outside of hanging on McCains shirt tails and lolAlaska

You must be joking, she's the most powerful woman in politics right now esp after last Tuesday. She is a figure head of the Tea party, which in case you missed it just took over the House. In 2 years she could derail the republican run for the presidency by running 3rd party, so you'd better believe everyone is taking her seriously now.

To be honest, we don't need a 3rd party. Please if can read this speech from Reagan in 1977. This is what we are facing still today.CPAC speech

Side note. That speech ended with "Then with God’s help we shall indeed be as a city upon a hill with the eyes of all people upon us.". I lol'd.

And. this. is why you shouldn't solely base opinions off of one side of an argument or difference between groups.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:06:52  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
He got a better education than you, anyone in politics will tell you that if they hear you speak and then hear him speak. OH SNAP now i'm making statements like you just to be facetious, funfun.

You've never heard me speak. Oh, and being all talk makes you more qualified? I see. You're not going to concede that he is less qualified than sarah palin and that is your opinion and I have mine. Since there are no actual facts that support a definitive conclusion then neither of us are wrong or right.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 22:09:25  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
He got a better education than you, anyone in politics will tell you that if they hear you speak and then hear him speak. OH SNAP now i'm making statements like you just to be facetious, funfun.

You've never heard me speak. Oh, and being all talk makes you more qualified? I see. You're not going to concede that he is less qualified than sarah palin and that is your opinion and I have mine. Since there are no actual facts that support a definitive conclusion then neither of us are wrong or right.

Palin is not more qualified than Obama to be president. What part of that do you not understand?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:10:04  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Palin is not more qualified than Obama to be president. What part of that do you not understand?

Do you know that as a fact?
 Fenrir.Weewoo
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-11-04 22:10:31  
Not even gonna touch this one...
But it did make me lol; and that's a good thing.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 22:13:56  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Do you know that as a fact?
Yes. Obama is president. Palin is not. Palin will never be.
66.7% Fact.
33.3% based on statistical probability.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-11-04 22:15:55  
I think Sarah Palin's documented interviews, quotes and other antics captured on record speak for themselves as far as her intelligence and qualifications go.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:19:51  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
I think Sarah Palin's documented interviews, quotes and other antics captured on record speak for themselves as far as her intelligence and qualifications go.

It's possible to be a bad speaker and still be intelligent. You ever think maybe she was just nervous as ***?
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-11-04 22:21:35  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

It's possible to be a bad speaker and still be intelligent. You ever think maybe she was just nervous as ***?

Her charisma can't save her from her absence of necessary substance to lead, let alone make dire decisions that affect the direction of an entire country.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:23:38  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Her charisma can't save her from her absence of necessary substance to lead, let alone make dire decisions that affect the direction of an entire country.

I don't think you can equate an interview with Kaitie Couric about what newspapers you read to having a cabinet budget meeting. They are completely different aspects mentally. Kaitie Couric was also a dumbass who asked questions that were unanswerable.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 22:24:46  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

You can be intelligent and nervous at the same time.
However, she is not intelligent.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:25:19  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
You can be intelligent and nervous at the same time. However, she is not intelligent.

You can't prove she is not intelligent based upon any information you have. You might be able to make that your OPINION but it is NOT A FACT.
By boss99 2010-11-04 22:25:54  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
POIDH
By Serj 2010-11-04 22:26:29  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

I don't think you can equate an interview with Kaitie Couric about what newspapers you read to having a cabinet budget meeting. They are completely different aspects mentally. Kaitie Couric was also a dumbass who asked questions that were unanswerable.

To quote Robin Williams "'What do you read?' 'Well, ummm, that's a trick question!' Not if you read, no."
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 22:28:30  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
You can be intelligent and nervous at the same time. However, she is not intelligent.

You can't prove she is not intelligent based upon any information you have. You might be able to make that your OPINION but it is NOT A FACT.
Your *** argument that she maybe more qualified than Obama is not fact.

So going to 5-6 different schools for 6 years to obtain a B.S. in communications is not proof that she is dumb as ***?
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-11-04 22:28:39  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

You don't keep on top of things very well do you?
 Cerberus.Zandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-11-04 22:30:08  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

Indeed she was WAY more qualified to run this place than Obama was. She ran her state way better than he's running the country. JUST LOOK AROUND YOU, do things look like they are going well???
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:30:14  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
You don't keep on top of things very well do you?

You obviously don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

@Choasx
I also said* that my ***was an opinion about 9 posts back. Maybe you don't keep on top of things very well either.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-11-04 22:31:25  
You're acting like her own words and actions don't reflect herself.
Was the ridiculous antics all a facade to mask her inner intelligence she has yet to reveal?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:32:30  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
You're acting like her own words and actions don't reflect herself. Was the ridiculous antics all a facade to mask her inner intelligence she has yet to reveal?

I don't see anything Obama has done as president as intelligent. I guess you have to hold him to the same standards.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 22:32:48  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Currently I'm a political science/Law & Society dual major in college. I'm thinking of changing majors to just philosophy and I'm curious if anyone else has been in this situation:

Which is it? You can't have a current major and have a degree at the same time. THAT IS FACT!
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-11-04 22:34:00  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
You're acting like her own words and actions don't reflect herself. Was the ridiculous antics all a facade to mask her inner intelligence she has yet to reveal?

I don't see anything Obama has done as president as intelligent. I guess you have to hold him to the same standards.

A disagreement with given policy doesn't necessarily disqualify one's intelligence or ability to lead.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:34:36  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Currently I'm a political science/Law & Society dual major in college. I'm thinking of changing majors to just philosophy and I'm curious if anyone else has been in this situation:
Which is it? You can't be a current major and have a degree at the same time. THAT IS FACT!

Nope. I'm still considered a policsci major because I dont graduate until I finish the second major. I have the degree.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:35:45  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
A disagreement with given policy doesn't necessarily disqualify one's intelligence or ability to lead.

Oh so because you don't agree with everything sarah palin has said or done that doesnt disqualify her intelligence or ability to lead.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-11-04 22:37:55  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:

Oh so because you don't agree with everything sarah palin has said or done that doesnt disqualify her intelligence or ability to lead.

She hasn't been far enough to make any kind of action to make determination of whether or not I agree with her choice in policy and decision making. However, her inept behavior during her campaign and complete and utter lack of ability to be forthcoming and steadfast in necessary factors to become vice-president speaks in volumes.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 22:39:04  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
She hasn't been far enough to make any kind of action to make determination of whether or not I agree with her choice in policy and decision making. However, her inept behavior during her campaign and complete and utter lack of ability to be forthcoming and steadfast in necessary factors to become vice-president speaks in volumes.

Ok, so because she is a worse politican she is not intelligent. Good reasoning.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 22:40:06  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Which is it? You can't be a current major and have a degree at the same time. THAT IS FACT!

Nope. I'm still considered a policsci major because I dont graduate until I finish the second major. I have the degree.
/gives up
Can't argue or have a conversation with someone this delusional.