US Treasurer Seeked Advice From Jon Stewart?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » US Treasurer seeked advice from Jon Stewart?
US Treasurer seeked advice from Jon Stewart?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 17:51:47  
Valefor.Mithano said:
Bush was an awful public speaker. Not just bad - I mean it's almost like he was trying to fail. I'll laugh at that, but I won't fault him for it.

The problem with Bush wasn't that he gave terrible public facetime, it was that his decisions were often very questionable - and I even voted for him the second term.

I do realize that no politician would ever be perfectly aligned with what I'd have wanted them to do, I won't hold them to that standard. But boy, he did a LOT of shady stuff in the name of national security.
I think that I liked Bush's public speaking the most.
He made up quite a few amusing words.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-04 17:59:20  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Valefor.Mithano said:
Bush was an awful public speaker. Not just bad - I mean it's almost like he was trying to fail. I'll laugh at that, but I won't fault him for it.

The problem with Bush wasn't that he gave terrible public facetime, it was that his decisions were often very questionable - and I even voted for him the second term.

I do realize that no politician would ever be perfectly aligned with what I'd have wanted them to do, I won't hold them to that standard. But boy, he did a LOT of shady stuff in the name of national security.

ahh far im concerned bush was just interested in lineing his and his peoples pockets. From what i know lot of things he did directly benifited company he and his people either owned or were invested in.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-04 17:59:21  
I'd bang Bristol Palin. She's hot.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 18:02:00  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:

ahh far im concerned bush was just interested in lineing his and his peoples pockets. From what i know lot of things he did directly benifited company he and his people either owned or were invested in.
you'll never know for sure with that...goes in the real of conspiracy.
you can what if till yer blue in the face, but it's not really gonna amount to much.
 Asura.Baroma
サーバ: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-04 18:02:49  
I find it funny how ppl can Bush Bash all day long but the minute bashes a Dem, oh why don't u hate both sides! I'm just saying...
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:
I find it funny how ppl can Bush Bash all day long but the minute bashes a Dem, oh why don't u hate both sides! I'm just saying...
I honestly miss Bush.
He was entertaining.
But you weren't bashing a government official.
you were bashing Jon Stewart, so try to get that straight.
the news articles about stewarts rally kind of pissed me off from both sides of the fence.
you have people that will eat every word you say on the dem side and then you have people who will not consider even thinking about whatever was said or only be receptive to negative things said rather than taking things as a whole both sides of the fence pick their pieces that they want to rant on and then they rant.
They call out news media for being overly dramatic sensationalists and their reply?
overdramatic sensationalism....so I guess that's how it's gonna go.
didn't CNN have like 30 some pundits or something during the recent election lol.

that's why I am forced to ignore a good deal of what "real" newsstations say because as the rally stated.
overamplifying things make you hear nothing...and that's very true.

Oh Don't misunderstand me, I. Didn't mean to come across as bashing Stewart. Trying to Bash Giehtner for what its worth lol
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-04 18:04:45  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Caitsith.Heimdall said:

you'll never know for sure with that...goes in the real of conspiracy.
you can what if till yer blue in the face, but it's not really gonna amount to much.

ya i know not unless comes out and goes i was in it formyself. but selling off major port to same peeps was suposidly fighting and seeing that him and his staff almost all had interest in oil companys and others that all benifited dont help. Benn few years for all this anyways.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-04 18:05:58  
dinner
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 18:06:12  
Asura.Baroma said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:
I honestly miss Bush.
He was entertaining.
But you weren't bashing a government official.
you were bashing Jon Stewart, so try to get that straight.
the news articles about stewarts rally kind of pissed me off from both sides of the fence.
you have people that will eat every word you say on the dem side and then you have people who will not consider even thinking about whatever was said or only be receptive to negative things said rather than taking things as a whole both sides of the fence pick their pieces that they want to rant on and then they rant.
They call out news media for being overly dramatic sensationalists and their reply?
overdramatic sensationalism....so I guess that's how it's gonna go.
didn't CNN have like 30 some pundits or something during the recent election lol.

that's why I am forced to ignore a good deal of what "real" newsstations say because as the rally stated.
overamplifying things make you hear nothing...and that's very true.

Oh Don't misunderstand me, I. Didn't mean to come across as bashing Stewart. Trying to Bash Giehtner for what its worth lol
Probably a lot better things to bash on him with lol.
Or better yet rather than bashing how about something positive!
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-04 18:09:20  
Asura.Baroma said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:
I honestly miss Bush. He was entertaining. But you weren't bashing a government official. you were bashing Jon Stewart, so try to get that straight. the news articles about stewarts rally kind of pissed me off from both sides of the fence. you have people that will eat every word you say on the dem side and then you have people who will not consider even thinking about whatever was said or only be receptive to negative things said rather than taking things as a whole both sides of the fence pick their pieces that they want to rant on and then they rant. They call out news media for being overly dramatic sensationalists and their reply? overdramatic sensationalism....so I guess that's how it's gonna go. didn't CNN have like 30 some pundits or something during the recent election lol. that's why I am forced to ignore a good deal of what "real" newsstations say because as the rally stated. overamplifying things make you hear nothing...and that's very true.

I'd like to bush bash Bristol Palin.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-04 18:17:05  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Baroma said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:
I honestly miss Bush. He was entertaining. But you weren't bashing a government official. you were bashing Jon Stewart, so try to get that straight. the news articles about stewarts rally kind of pissed me off from both sides of the fence. you have people that will eat every word you say on the dem side and then you have people who will not consider even thinking about whatever was said or only be receptive to negative things said rather than taking things as a whole both sides of the fence pick their pieces that they want to rant on and then they rant. They call out news media for being overly dramatic sensationalists and their reply? overdramatic sensationalism....so I guess that's how it's gonna go. didn't CNN have like 30 some pundits or something during the recent election lol. that's why I am forced to ignore a good deal of what "real" newsstations say because as the rally stated. overamplifying things make you hear nothing...and that's very true.

im betting palin will be next pres just cus this country that damn crazy
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-04 18:20:22  
If
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Valefor.Mithano said:

Didn't the bailout also reward The Obama admins donators? Top Donators of 2008 campaign

So its both sides lining everybody but the working class!

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-04 18:20:47  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Baroma said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:

Is this country stupid? Yes. Crazy? Maybe. Despite that, we know when were taking a joke too far, that's what Sarah Palin has become; a joke.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-04 18:25:26  
Is she is a joke, why are people so intrigued by her every action? Lol now she has a series on TLC "Nail'n pali... I mean Palin's Alaska"
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 18:27:14  
Asura.Baroma said:
Is she is a joke, why are people so intrigued by her every action? Lol now she has a series on TLC "Nail'n pali... I mean Palin's Alaska"
She won't have a real political career after that I bet.
Not that she did outside of hanging on McCains shirt tails and lolAlaska
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-04 18:29:22  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:

like arnold , jessi venture or, sunny didnt?
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-04 18:41:04  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Baroma said:
If
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Valefor.Mithano said:

Didn't the bailout also reward The Obama admins donators? Top Donators of 2008 campaign

So its both sides lining everybody but the working class!

Yeah, you should see for instance, Goldman Sach's contribution to republican house representatives. Your reference even says specifically that they didn't contribute themselves, but rather its employees and immediate family.

But isn't it odd though? More than half of that list are Banks that bailed out? I find it intriguing. I wonder how that conversation went before the top bankers wrote them checks. I got ur back, u better have mine!
 Pandemonium.Malenkos
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Malenko
By Pandemonium.Malenkos 2010-11-04 18:49:49  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Baroma said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:

Is this country stupid? Yes. Crazy? Maybe. Despite that, we know when were taking a joke too far, that's what Sarah Palin has become; a joke.

Florida just elected to governor a man who's company ripped off medicare and medicaid and was fined a record 1.2 billion, so forgive me if I sit in the corner and rock in the fetal position over the hope that American's know Palin is a joke.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 18:57:30  
Pandemonium.Malenkos said:
Florida just elected to governor a man who's company ripped off medicare and medicaid and was fined a record 1.2 billion, so forgive me if I sit in the corner and rock in the fetal position over the hope that American's know Palin is a joke.
They do. Don't worry.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-04 19:16:48  
I think jon stewart should sue. Just because he's a jew he has to know about money!?

<insert family guy i need a jew song> Too lazy to look it up.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-04 19:19:38  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
I think jon stewart should sue. Just because he's a jew he has to know about money!? <insert family guy i need a jew song> Too lazy to look it up.

<insert that's racist gif> Too lazy to go find it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 19:32:44  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:

like arnold , jessi venture or, sunny didnt?
i meant like in regards to presidency/vice presidencey which is what she ran for with mccain.
she'll never be in that position again IMO, she's one who went from politico to celeb status, unlike the others. so it's not exactly the same situation because they didn't make a fool out of themselves when they tried to get elected in the same way she did lol.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-04 20:40:02  
.john mccain is a moderate. I didn't wanna vote for him but had no other option, they both (obama) were not my choices from day one. McCain might as well change to a D imo
 Cerberus.Zandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-11-04 20:59:37  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:

You must be joking, she's the most powerful woman in politics right now esp after last Tuesday. She is a figure head of the Tea party, which in case you missed it just took over the House. In 2 years she could derail the republican run for the presidency by running 3rd party, so you'd better believe everyone is taking her seriously now.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-04 21:03:57  
Yeah I. Totally agree, whether you like her or not, a force to be reckoned with.
By Serj 2010-11-04 21:04:22  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Valefor.Mithano said:

Don't misunderestimate him!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 21:04:26  
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:

You must be joking, she's the most powerful woman in politics right now esp after last Tuesday. She is a figure head of the Tea party, which in case you missed it just took over the House. In 2 years she could derail the republican run for the presidency by running 3rd party, so you'd better believe everyone is taking her seriously now.
how many seats do you consider "took over the house" to be?
the correct statement would be the republicans took over the house.
in regards to rest, time will see who's right and who's wrong :D

and when was the last time a 3rd party candidate won?
By Serj 2010-11-04 21:07:19  
Asura.Baroma said:
.john mccain is a moderate. I didn't wanna vote for him but had no other option, they both (obama) were not my choices from day one. McCain might as well change to a D imo

You honestly have no idea what you're talking about and just say what's been repeated the most to you.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-04 21:11:37  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:

how many seats do you consider "took over the house" to be?
the correct statement would be the republicans took over the house.
in regards to rest, time will see who's right and who's wrong :D

Oh just to say something cuz I'm bored, did anyone notice how many seats the state legislatures got for repubs? 670-680 iirc. That's unheard of! It hurt to be a Dem no matter what level you were @.