God Did Not Create The Universe, Says Hawking

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God did not create the universe, says Hawking
God did not create the universe, says Hawking
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40
By Vittles 2010-09-03 07:48:44  
DOH!... I dont have this answer and no one else does either... Christ did live, but was he the Son of God? idk... Also, it does seem from a social order stand point if there was not a God, I think there would be allot of good reasons to "create" one. In the past 5k year’s ppl needed a way to explain the unexplained, they also needed a "moral" foundation. If everyone thought they could do anything without some ultimate authority to be held accountable, things wouldn’t have advanced in the way it did... IDT it would have been better. Ppl need faith... in what. IDK, but we need to hold onto something.
Also, interestingly (to me at least) is the somewhat scientific aspects of it. Like Pork being unclean and not to eat bottom dwelling sea food... these are health issues. Pork must be cooked well or you can get allot of issues and that tasty lobsters that have killed many with allergic reactions resulting in shock. I have seen ppl drop right in the some of the finest seafood houses in the Twin Cities.
But I am just an angry white guy clinging to (a hope for) God and my gun!
Bite me Obama!
Sry for spelling and grammer. Was in abyssea far too late last night and my eyes are gonna bleed. My eyes Bleeding is not a sign from god... idt.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 07:49:36  
Sylph.Anjali said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
I spoke for you Darki. You actually used the same word o.o

XD i just saw ; -;

you can tell us how it is being a mom of a 2 yr old!

I'd like to tell you it gets easier... lol
thats a no ;;
 Bahamut.Ashua
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2010-09-03 08:09:06  
1. The burden of the word of the pedant fictionist, for science, saith the pedant; who substantiateth theories upon theories and who stretcheth fourth his *** from without his anus.

2. Behold:
In the beginning there was nothing formed; neither Gases, nor the atoms of the molecules; nor the quarks of the atoms;

3. And gravity said, "Let gravitydiddit" and it was, and so sponaneous creation begat spontaneous generation, which is called in the modern tongue, abiogenesis, and it was;

4. and gravity saw what gravityhadiddit and that it was good.

5. You have believed the words of Hawking (PBUH) because you have seen with your own eyes this article which says nothing except gravitydiddit

6. Blessed are they who have believed in spontaneous generation and have not seen the inane mal-logic of Hawking.

7. Now preach ye, the gospel of Hawking to every living creature: That gravitational pull manifests tangible from intangible--

8. Matter formed from nothing by nothing for nothing.

9. As it is written, theism availeth nothing, but the precept of the imagination of man is true:

10. Because it was published by the signet of a prized mare's tenured name, established upon a foundation of theories which bear witness to other theories:

11. Theories in confirmation of theories, touched up by truths.

12. And we know this to be true, by the testimony of our tenured prophet.

13. For the computer-generated voice synthesizer of Hawkings hath spoken it.

[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
サーバ: Sylph
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-09-03 08:13:29  
I beleive hawking untill god can prove it.
Ss or it didnt happen still applies to the almighty.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-03 08:17:20  
Well I read to page 25, notice stan literally has Bi-polar tendencies and Delusions of grandeur, that Literally means he's schizophrenic.

I'm not even trolling here, I almost had to hold my arm in a vice to stop facepalming when he said he played XI with Bill gates... WTF.

This is just added to the list tbh

1) He can stay awake for a month straight
2) He has remote viewing
3) He has memories inside of the womb
4) He's got an IQ of 140.

Like seriously, why am I the only person pointing this ***out... Is everyone else just ignoring it to make him feel better.

God-damn it.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-03 08:18:24  
No one else gives a *** ~
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-03 08:20:49  
Bahamut.Ashua said:
The burden of the word of the pedant snake water salesmen, for science, saith the pedant who substantiateth theories upon theories and who stretcheth fourth his *** from without his ***. Behold: In the beginning there was nothing formed; neither Gases, nor the atoms of the molecules; nor the quarks of the atoms; And gravity said, "Let gravitydiddit" and it was, and so sponaneous creation begat spontaneous generation, which is called in the modern tongue, abiogenesis, and it was; and gravity saw what gravityhadiddit and that it was good. You have believed the words of Hawking (PBUH) because you have seen with your own eyes this article which says nothing except gravitydiddit Blessed are they who have believed in spontaneous generation and have not seen the inane mal-logic of Hawking. Now preach ye, the gospel of Hawking to every living creature: That gravitational pull manifests tangible from intangible-- matter formed from nothing by nothing for nothing. As it is written, god availeth nothing, but the precept of the imagination of man is true: because it was published by the signet of a prized mare's name. for the computer-generated voice synthesizer of Hawkings hath spoken it.

People don't worship Einstein or Newton. I doubt that's a concern. I think it'd be nice to have people realize that their world wasn't created specifically for them. That you don't have your own personal buddy in the sky, waiting for you to pray to him in order to heal you. And if he doesn't heal you, then well, it was "God's Will" to not have you healed.

People want explanations for things they simply can't understand. Just like conspiracy theorists, it's easier to accept the outright ill-conceived than it is to accept something logical. People wrote the holy books of old; the Bible, Qu'ran, etc. There isn't anything materially significant about these books that could define them as "from God". Yet, because it's a tale that's been passed through multitudes of generations, you accept it as the ultimate truth.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-03 08:21:58  
Sylph.Spency said:

How can you not care about others blatantly lying to gain an air of superiority?

***like that makes me see red :/
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-03 08:23:02  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Spency said:

How can you not care about others blatantly lying to gain an air of superiority?

I have a RL friend who's borderline alcoholic, and makes ***up just to argue, I'm used to it ~
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-03 08:24:25  
Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Spency said:

I have a RL friend who's borderline alcoholic, and makes ***up just to argue, I'm used to it ~

That sucks.

Well I'm done in this thread, any chance of debate died after page 10 or so.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-03 08:26:28  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Spency said:
How can you not care about others blatantly lying to gain an air of superiority? ***like that makes me see red :/

I think it's funny reading it, just because he's so messed up. Doesn't mean I credit anything he says as truth. I'm guessing he either has some type of brain damage or is using ffxiah.com to do one continuous troll event.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 08:41:10  
oh ***interwebz!
 Sylph.Linkk
user: Linkk
By Sylph.Linkk 2010-09-03 08:43:07  
If some well known atheist said he now believes in a god, there would be a storm of religious people all over it. This is big because a lot of religious people would point to Hawking as a man well known for his scientific contributions and a person who believed "god" created the universe. Now that he is jumping the SINKING SHIP, (YEAH BABY lol) it comes as no surprise it's news. Atheist love stuff like this in the same way religious people would love it if Sam Harris would turn to god. I bet you that would be front page news for a few days lol
By Vittles 2010-09-03 08:44:45  
LOL, Looks like LSAT logical reasoning... I hated studing that shi*.
By Vittles 2010-09-03 08:47:25  
DOH!.. I missed the quote for this.. so.. just move on. lol
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 08:47:59  
Sylph.Linkk said:
If some well known atheist said he now believes in a god, there would be a storm of religious people all over it. This is big because a lot of religious people would point to Hawking as a man well known for his scientific contributions and a person who believed "god" created the universe. Now that he is jumping the SINKING SHIP, (YEAH BABY lol) it comes as no surprise it's news. Atheist love stuff like this in the same way religious people would love it if Sam Harris would turn to god. I bet you that would be front page news for a few days lol

Anne rice was a well known atheist, she is known now days for a well known very devoted christian.

*** you anne rice, you broke my heart.
 Sylph.Linkk
By Sylph.Linkk 2010-09-03 08:51:12  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Linkk said:
Anne rice was a well known atheist, she is known now days for a well known very devoted christian. *** you anne rice, you broke my heart.

hey, you win some, you lose some lol
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2010-09-03 08:51:38  
lol
 Sylph.Linkk
By Sylph.Linkk 2010-09-03 09:11:56  
Ragnarok.Action said:
If the universe was created, then there is a "creator." i just see Shi physically handicapped man wants to blame anyone on the difficulties he have, and I want to know where the place of the re-establishment of life after death or before death and the "the spirit" to express in this theory. can he just tell me who the *** designed the DNA .or that came with gravity too. and rly guys stop been *** *** just because a handicapped man, said that. O my God, and that disabled gay *** *** discovered the secret of life and how to create a universe but in fact atheists and thier handicap *** can not create a fly. 1 - Do you people created from nothing? is it possible to give an example of something found in the presence of nothing. This is already unlike the laws of the universe in which we live it. 2 - Do you create yourselves. 3 - Is it you who added a sky and the earth. The sound mind can not in any way to answer an answer contrary to exile (not) to the three questions. The were not created from nothing, not you who have created yourself, do not you who created the heavens and the earth, there is a Creator of this universe, he has shown us in beautiful created capacity, and the creation of the universe to build one recognizes the people the greatness of the Creator, and sent messengers and revealed books to know His names and attributes. so do we want this for the Lord Creator, the Maker photographer and live in the illusion of the shadows to wake the anguish and remorse. To complete the curriculum to clarify absurd when atheists and Allodrien in this age, they all combined to take the theory of evolution is a scientific fact, it is their religion that does not abandon him. Despite suspicions that this theory is they have more solid evidence of the facts of creation and signs of oneness and the Baath, which surrounds us in every aspect of life and every moment of life. And that is only because the theory have meant that the presence of organisms is a form of tampering, and it may come in the first place by accident and evolved into what it is without a mind-driven or goal seeks to establish this is to be preferred to one of them in their presence, nor will they owe to one deserves that to account for their actions, despite their recognition of Bibhar installation of the human body, but they consider it has been by accident, so that says a great atheists in this day and age, Professor Richard Dawkins Professor current University Oksfor the sum that the human has been configured inadvertently by nature that produced like watchmaker is blind (Blind watchmaker) It's not where they have any intention or estimate, but is a vain. *** atheists Lust, sex, and gay marriage and love, Peretz enjoy the world without checks and balances is their leader in this false belief. P.s Matters of faith built only on the sure .. and thier claim (doubt) in the orderdo not change anything about them.

Spoken like a true believer of god. Or is that jesus. Hmm one was for brotherly love and one was for revenge. I forget which since they are suppose to be one in the same lolol Burn and hate anyone that believes different then you because the creator of the universe could not figure out a better way to the children that he loves to get past differences and get along with each other then killing each other lol. Bring on the wheelchair guy lol
 Odin.Yakoo
サーバ: Odin
user: Yakoo
By Odin.Yakoo 2010-09-03 09:32:23  
Ragnarok.Action -> Can I have some weed from your avatar? :)
 Asura.Tygon
サーバ: Asura
user: Veldar
By Asura.Tygon 2010-09-03 09:35:05  
Stephen Hawking >> God. End.
 Bahamut.Ashua
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2010-09-03 09:37:13  
Sylph.Linkk said:
Ragnarok.Action said:
If the universe was created, then there is a "creator." i just see Shi physically handicapped man wants to blame anyone on the difficulties he have, and I want to know where the place of the re-establishment of life after death or before death and the "the spirit" to express in this theory. can he just tell me who the *** designed the DNA .or that came with gravity too. and rly guys stop been *** *** just because a handicapped man, said that. O my God, and that disabled gay *** *** discovered the secret of life and how to create a universe but in fact atheists and thier handicap *** can not create a fly. 1 - Do you people created from nothing? is it possible to give an example of something found in the presence of nothing. This is already unlike the laws of the universe in which we live it. 2 - Do you create yourselves. 3 - Is it you who added a sky and the earth. The sound mind can not in any way to answer an answer contrary to exile (not) to the three questions. The were not created from nothing, not you who have created yourself, do not you who created the heavens and the earth, there is a Creator of this universe, he has shown us in beautiful created capacity, and the creation of the universe to build one recognizes the people the greatness of the Creator, and sent messengers and revealed books to know His names and attributes. so do we want this for the Lord Creator, the Maker photographer and live in the illusion of the shadows to wake the anguish and remorse. To complete the curriculum to clarify absurd when atheists and Allodrien in this age, they all combined to take the theory of evolution is a scientific fact, it is their religion that does not abandon him. Despite suspicions that this theory is they have more solid evidence of the facts of creation and signs of oneness and the Baath, which surrounds us in every aspect of life and every moment of life. And that is only because the theory have meant that the presence of organisms is a form of tampering, and it may come in the first place by accident and evolved into what it is without a mind-driven or goal seeks to establish this is to be preferred to one of them in their presence, nor will they owe to one deserves that to account for their actions, despite their recognition of Bibhar installation of the human body, but they consider it has been by accident, so that says a great atheists in this day and age, Professor Richard Dawkins Professor current University Oksfor the sum that the human has been configured inadvertently by nature that produced like watchmaker is blind (Blind watchmaker) It's not where they have any intention or estimate, but is a vain. *** atheists Lust, sex, and gay marriage and love, Peretz enjoy the world without checks and balances is their leader in this false belief. P.s Matters of faith built only on the sure .. and thier claim (doubt) in the orderdo not change anything about them.

Spoken like a true believer of god. Or is that jesus. Hmm one was for brotherly love and one was for revenge. I forget which since they are suppose to be one in the same lolol Burn and hate anyone that believes different then you because the creator of the universe could not figure out a better way to the children that he loves to get past differences and get along with each other then killing each other lol. Bring on the wheelchair guy lol

I like how you can always spot a person who has no real extensive knowledge of the scriptures or character of God; but is quick to make claims. I hope you know virtually everything Jesus and Paul said were taken from the Old testament. Since youre such a Biblical scholar, surely you know this. The Bible is one gigantic cross reference of itself. there are so many cultural idioms and allusions and allegories and cross referencing in the Bible that reading an isolated passage and making a judgment on it is as foolish as reading an algebra book and then making a judgment on calculus.

You want to talk about a loving merciful god, but you also want a just God. justice is giving you what you deserve. Mercy is withholding from you your due recompense.

I know this is probably like reading brail, but its comical when people who are ignorant of the scriptures make claims about them.

How foolish. You say one is the God of vengeance and one is the God of brotherly love.

OLD TESTAMENT GOD SAYS
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. -Deuteronomy 6:5

NEW TESTAMENT GOD SAYS

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind -Matthew 22:37

OLD TESTAMENT GOD SAYS
'You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD. -Leviticus 19:18

NEW TESTAMENT GOD SAYS

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. -Mark 12:31

Yeah, man. You're right. Like night and day difference.

As far as Vengeance in the New Testament, you, being such an expert in the field should know Jesus spoke more about hell than heaven. He also said the world will be judged and if you ever bothered reading Revelation, the fruition of the "cup of the wrath of the indignation of God" will be "poured out" on the JUDGMENT DAY That isnt vengeance?
[+]
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2010-09-03 09:41:30  
honestly, i could care less on what u beleive in. if what ever you believe in is a threat or can harm my family, then we would have issues. i just think that theres gotta be something you believe in.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-03 09:56:25  
Ragnarok.Action said:
The question of Israel's more nationalist because of religious prejudice and oppression they experienced in Europe and in fact have no right to religious or national home in Palestine Let's be honest from the financing of the Holocaust and where signs of civilization of the Jews in Palestine.

Things other than what they had built since the last fifty years

Stephen Hawking is a Zionist Jew from Israel!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40