God Did Not Create The Universe, Says Hawking

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God did not create the universe, says Hawking
God did not create the universe, says Hawking
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 03:21:53  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
So NOBODY else thinks it'd be pretty goddamn trippy to drink with Stan?

Fine. FINE!

id smoke with him
if i was still 16 and did that ***.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 03:22:53  
Kanjirou said:
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Kanjirou said:
Prince, seriously: get over yourself. You're not doing anyone any favors with this attitude of superiority. You're clearly not terribly gifted at math, so it makes no sense for you to prop that subject up the way you've been, as some sort of sign that smart, reasonable people aren't religious, etc. You're giving those of us that DO study math and science a bad image by painting us as religious bigots. I'm absolutely sick and tired of this culture of superiority that's going around these days among (my fellow) atheists, as if science and "rationality" clearly and unequivocally disprove the existence of God -- and anyone who doesn't recognize that, who doesn't hop on board and 'get with the program', is just a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, backwards neanderthal that deserves to be mocked and ridiculed in public. I currently have several very devoutly religious friends in physics and mathematics Ph.D. programs who are insanely brilliant and could personally blow the ***out of you in any contest of wits. They observe and practice their religion regularly and, quite frankly, you can stuff your opinions about that up your ***. (Not to mention several of the Nobel Laureates throughout the years who considered their scientific work an act of worship.) The fact that these people exist might not make sense in your worldview, but do kindly keep it to yourself: the rest of us plan on getting along just fine, and we'd prefer it if you keep your bigoted nonsense behind your oh-so-superior lips.

Coming from someone who just pointed out I posted a series of equations diving by zero and jumping all over it? Then claiming you know a bunch of mathematicians that are better than me? Please. I never stated I was better or more knowledgeable than anyone else here when it comes to math or physics. I don't care how much *** academia garbage you can throw at me. I'm done with school, and I've continued my studies elsewhere. You want to compare raw knowledge in our areas of our specialty? I bet my internetwork skills will blow your *** out off this planet proportionately to your whatever math tutoring skill you have any day. So keep that thought of "Prince is here to be arrogant" in your head and point out a frivolous subject on this thread such as dividing by zero and basing it on me as if my life depended on it. Reason I brought it up? This was a thread, a conversation on science vs religion; evolution vs creation. I used some silly mathematical equations, which only 3 people were able to find the fallacies in. Could the person I was targeting figure it out? I don't think so. Could you? Yes. Could I? Sure, I made it up. Could Smiley? Sure seems like he was able to. So what? You think that's all I know, is how to divide by zero and manipulate it as a proof? You're pathetically mistaken. Go back to tutoring your students and believing in your brilliant colleagues who worship in some divine being. Don't try to impose it on me. I think it's clear I don't give a ***how magnificent you are scientifically or religiously when it comes to books. This was a debate. I was taking part in it. Don't like it? Think you can "lolown" me by posting some inconspicuous wall of text trying to tell me to stfu? You're no different than the pathetic god believers here who attempt to persuade others of it by blowing out ideas with no proof what so ever.

So I believe people who believe in god are stupid in that respect? Hell yeah I do. Is it my opinion, um yes. Don't like it? Go *** yourself with your superior knowledge of natural logarithms take a laxative and discharge a bit.

1. Yes you did. Your whole point in bringing it up was to prove that a religious person.
2. Wow, how relevant!
3. Wait, I thought you just said you weren't claiming you were better at math and science than anyone? How strange!
4. Actually, you were the one imposing your beliefs on others, not the other way around.
5. You consider mocking people a debate? lolwut? How "rational"!
6. Someone disagrees with you, therefore they are the enemy! Hurray reactionism!

1. I did bring up the subject, yes, did I say I was superior to everyone in this thread? No! Wow! Your imagination? Yes!

2. Relevant?! Yes! You were comparing me to several Ph.Ds and "(your fellow) atheists who DO study math and science". Your specialty vs mine? Fair?? I think so!

3. I wasn't! And I never said I was! Wow! I just posted a series of false proofs! And you caught it! Just like others have! Omg! Gold star?!

4. Well someone arrived on these forums a month too late.

5. Yeah, mocking implies the opposing view is wrong. If they don't believe so, they can simply correct me.

6. Well yes! Because god doesn't exist!

Amazing how uptight you are, believing my words are enough to slander your little religious, scientifically confused groupie! Insanely perplexing! Prince holds that much power?!?!
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 03:23:58  
I am laughing so hard it hurts ; ;. feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 03:25:46  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I only needed them to pass tests to get into special gifted high school (which I did)[/b]

hmmmmmmmmmm
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-09-03 03:26:11  
I bet Bart doesn't even have a mustache in rl.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 03:26:25  
prince +1
kanji -0
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-09-03 03:26:50  
Phoenix.Darki said:
prince 0
kanji 2
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-03 03:26:57  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
So NOBODY else thinks it'd be pretty goddamn trippy to drink with Stan? Fine. FINE!
Depends on what we drinking

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 03:27:57  
hey i vote for prince.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 03:28:28  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I only needed them to pass tests to get into special gifted high school (which I did)[/b]

hmmmmmmmmmm

The ones that prepare you for college, etc. There is a test in boston from the people who do SAT's it is a smaller test for 5th-8th grade around middle school you take this test to get into one of three exam schools.

they made is easier I heard I took that test when it was freaking hard...
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 03:29:13  
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/5811/detail.html

Man look what they did not pet foot zeta ruined it.

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 03:30:00  
Wow, a coherent statement from Stan.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dissonant
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-09-03 03:30:13  
2. Relevant?! Yes! You were comparing me to several Ph.Ds and "(your fellow) atheists who DO study math and science". Your specialty vs mine? Fair?? I think so!
I thought your specialty was particle physics. You do have a degree in it, after all

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2010-09-03 03:31:02  
Phoenix.Darki said:
my ramen is too hawt for choo
i can handle the heat
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 03:31:51  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
My attention has been drawn onto other things now~

like ramen?

Bismarck.Pimpjuice said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
my ramen is too hawt for choo
i can handle the heat
~.o

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-03 03:32:56  
I like guyze with mustaches.
By semimmortal 2010-09-03 03:32:58  
After "debating" with mentally challenged posters, you guys haven't found out the true purpose of religion?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ethics
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-09-03 03:34:21  
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
I thought your specialty was particle physics. You do have a degree in it, after all

What he actually meant to say was he saw six minutes of an episode of Through the Wormhole w/Morgan Freeman.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 03:34:32  
Leviathan.Dissonant said:

No, that was my first degree. After that I completed another in CIS and went straight to training for my CCIE. My career has nothing to do with math or science, mainly networking.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 03:37:16  
semimmortal said:
After "debating" with mentally challenged posters, you guys haven't found out the true purpose of religion?

You will only see me act like that once on a blue moon. It is pretty unfortunate it has to be today of all days. >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40