God Did Not Create The Universe, Says Hawking

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God did not create the universe, says Hawking
God did not create the universe, says Hawking
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:20:02  
>_>!

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:20:49  
The pledge I mean which ever it is.
 Phoenix.Smileybone
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-09-03 02:21:01  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
I think I'm better than other people because I'm an atheist.

x+2=8
0=4

Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-03 02:22:17  
Kanjirou said:
And what math did you exactly tutor?
When I wasn't taking graduate-level complex analysis or doing an independent study on elliptic curves? Most of the people who came into the lab needed help with calculus and trig. It was pretty boring. Let's keep comparing mathdicks. I'm sure it'll help your ego, which is what this is really about.
I used to operate a nuclear reactor... though tbh that doesn't even compare to all the stuff I had to learn about it that would never do me any good. Like seriously material theory and stress analysis... ok that was almsot kinda of useful. Knowing whatever every peice of machinery in the engineroom and reactor compartment were made of... not so much
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:22:18  
no I know that school pledge and if someone did not want to do it maybe they are not american?

Because there us nothing religious about that pledge.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 02:22:25  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
sorry while mines is not 2 if it was I might as well be drain dead.

Don't give yourself that much credit.

In that equation a = 2

y = 1, which is your real IQ.

Ha this would not have turned out like this if you and who ever else did not jump on the bandwagon, calling people who I defended dumb for their beliefs just for this I am going to stick on their side.

^^

if you are in danger of being killed for your beliefs I will help you.

Don't make me prove 1 = 0.

Anyway, you have yet to show any type of true intelligence other than saying god is a thought and scientists are not up to par since they don't accept god as reality.

Well guess what if you are not a qualified scientist you can shut can shut up. Science was my top hobby and still is so little that you know.

But again call people who believe in god stupid! defend them.

Oh btw I assumed you lied about schooling and something you were supposed to do at school.

That thing has to be the National Anthome which everyone does at school and shows respect for your country everyone does it as school, this has nothing to do with religion, nice try though.

Idiot.

Took you that long to figure that out?

We had a problem with the "under god" segment of it. So that alone was enough to allow an exemption.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:23:15  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Kanjirou said:
When I wasn't taking graduate-level complex analysis or doing an independent study on elliptic curves? Most of the people who came into the lab needed help with calculus and trig. It was pretty boring. Let's keep comparing mathdicks. I'm sure it'll help your ego, which is what this is really about.
I used to operate a nuclear reactor... though tbh that doesn't even compare to all the stuff I had to learn about it that would never do me any good. Like seriously material theory and stress analysis...

make it blow up
 Leviathan.Dissonant
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-09-03 02:23:21  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
I support the idea of ridicule for nonsense on forums. It all comes down to what one sees as nonsense.
Oh, so you admit that your opinion on God/religion is subjective.

Missed this on the last page sorry.

Well considering I am classified as a theist, yes my views on "god" are subjective. Peoples views on their religion are subjective. However that should not be used to downplay say me going on and on about how certain things in religion are moronic. If I am applying reasoning to say not believing in the bible because it condones slavery and child sacrifice I am going into the realm that is not so subjective anymore. It is not too subjective that slavery, murder, etc are bad so if you actually catch me debating religion instead of trolling and mocking it in general you be much happier with me.
Point well taken. The thing I am most tired of in this thread is Prince acting like he has all the answers. This was waaay more interesting when Fryguywhateverthehellhisnameis was posting and actually debating. This has turned into Prince calling people he disagrees with stupid and thinking he knows there is no god, which is the most ignorant thing anyone can do in my book.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:24:34  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
sorry while mines is not 2 if it was I might as well be drain dead.

Don't give yourself that much credit.

In that equation a = 2

y = 1, which is your real IQ.

Ha this would not have turned out like this if you and who ever else did not jump on the bandwagon, calling people who I defended dumb for their beliefs just for this I am going to stick on their side.

^^

if you are in danger of being killed for your beliefs I will help you.

Don't make me prove 1 = 0.

Anyway, you have yet to show any type of true intelligence other than saying god is a thought and scientists are not up to par since they don't accept god as reality.

Well guess what if you are not a qualified scientist you can shut can shut up. Science was my top hobby and still is so little that you know.

But again call people who believe in god stupid! defend them.

Oh btw I assumed you lied about schooling and something you were supposed to do at school.

That thing has to be the National Anthome which everyone does at school and shows respect for your country everyone does it as school, this has nothing to do with religion, nice try though.

Idiot.

We had a problem with the "under god" segment of it. So that alone was enough to allow an exemption.

So what it is the national pledge they should have expelled you for not doing it, I know I would have, oh yeah you live in the hick state of california.. the poorest state in the USA, never mind...
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 02:24:39  
Really?

All this because I said people believe in god because they're stupid?

LOL....

Holy ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:25:04  
I support the idea of ridicule for nonsense on forums. It all comes down to what one sees as nonsense.
Oh, so you admit that your opinion on God/religion is subjective.

Missed this on the last page sorry.

Well considering I am classified as a theist, yes my views on "god" are subjective. Peoples views on their religion are subjective. However that should not be used to downplay say me going on and on about how certain things in religion are moronic. If I am applying reasoning to say not believing in the bible because it condones slavery and child sacrifice I am going into the realm that is not so subjective anymore. It is not too subjective that slavery, murder, etc are bad so if you actually catch me debating religion instead of trolling and mocking it in general you be much happier with me.
Point well taken. The thing I am most tired of in this thread is Prince acting like he has all the answers. This was waaay more interesting when Fryguywhateverthehellhisnameis was posting and actually debating. This has turned into Prince calling people he disagrees with stupid and thinking he knows there is no god, which is the most ignorant thing anyone can do in my book.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2010-09-03 02:25:53  
Really?

LOL....

Holy ***.

By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 02:26:44  
Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo said:
Really?

LOL....

Holy ***.

Yeah actually, didn't know people would be so butthurt over it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:27:18  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
no I know that school pledge and if someone did not want to do it maybe they are not american?

Oh, so you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE is that it? Not american for not standing up for the pledge, oh please. That was the worst *** I was thrown by ignorant people my entire four years of high school.

You know the wording Stan so explain to me how "one nation under god" is not religious.

I knew why.. I did it on purpose so he would respond. again, your posts and his posts shows how arrogant you both are. Hide behind your screen and act like you are better than people, just because they have a different view.

You will not go farther in life than your nose, good luck.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2010-09-03 02:28:42  
Really?

LOL....

Holy ***.

so I can say you stupid and you wouldn't be?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-03 02:29:35  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Kanjirou said:
I used to operate a nuclear reactor... though tbh that doesn't even compare to all the stuff I had to learn about it that would never do me any good. Like seriously material theory and stress analysis...
make it blow up
If by blow up you mean an actually nuclear explosion you can't. They are designed for that to be impossible. However you can raise power fast enough to super heat the coolant and cause a steam explosion... Kinda like this. Goddamn EM's
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 02:29:35  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Oh, so you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE is that it? Not american for not standing up for the pledge, oh please. That was the worst *** I was thrown by ignorant people my entire four years of high school.

You know the wording Stan so explain to me how "one nation under god" is not religious.

I knew why.. I did it on purpose so he would respond. again, your posts and his posts shows how arrogant you both are. Hide behind your screen and act like you are better than people, just because they have a different view.

Dude, if anything I'm farthest from the "hider" here lmao.

I've posted my address, phone number and where I work. How exactly am I hiding?
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 02:31:18  
Oh yeah.. right.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:32:43  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Kanjirou said:
make it blow up
If by blow up you mean an actually nuclear explosion you can't. They are designed for that to be impossible. However you can raise power fast enough to super heat the coolant and cause a steam explosion... Kinda like this. Goddamn EM's

Well at least they learned, best thing to read out of this thread. The thread that turned into ***, yes this thread.

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-03 02:33:53  
Really?

LOL....

Holy ***.

so I can say you stupid and you wouldn't be?

Sure you can call me stupid for disregarding a comment I made and assuming this room of members would forget it just as quickly.

I'm honestly dumbfounded at the religious people who dragged it out as much as they did.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:34:21  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Dude, if anything I'm farthest from the "hider" here lmao.

I've posted my address, phone number and where I work. How exactly am I hiding?

Stan said it do you expect it to even make sense?

Cry more it is the pledge do it, get it over with stupid. Oh and again remember what I said, stop acting stupid or you will not go any farther in life!

If someone is being attacked I defend always have!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:35:54  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Kanjirou said:
make it blow up

Well at least they learned, best thing to read out of this thread. The thread that turned into ***, yes this thread.

You had your hand in that. How does it feel?

so did you pathetic maggot swine, meat ball curry sauce and onions, good luck again.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-03 02:39:09  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Kanjirou said:
make it blow up
Meh everything is a learning experience. That's what you get for having the army control it and then after going to the trouble of getting of getting a navy guy already trained in that not getting an actual reactor operator...
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-03 02:39:44  
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE