God Did Not Create The Universe, Says Hawking

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God did not create the universe, says Hawking
God did not create the universe, says Hawking
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:52:34  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
Vinvv... though if a Savant is someone who can remember memories like that, I do not know. I can remember a great deal of things from when I was small. Though I do not feel autistic. I do not have anything on records stating any type of developmental disorders.

/facepalm

You do not feel autistic? What kind of ***is this?

Well I am not autistic, how am I supposed to know. Do you feel anything being autistic?

I know what autism is but still had to question the topic of it, oh and spicey why can you not be an ***, and stop responding to me then >_>.

You said autism is not a disorder. I really doubt half the things you say you understand.

In order for me not to respond to you as an *** you would have to say something that is not even remotely stupid.

What I meant was this when did people start treating others differently and said they have a disorder?

Ok autistic people sure do think differently than others, or have a different brain than other people!

But does that make them different?
How would you like it if someone treated you differently?
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-02 22:53:37  
Was better than euthanizing them.... I think
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:55:38  
Bahamut.Serj said:

=/

He went and did it on JFK's sister remember what happened? she ended up in several disability facilities around boston.

My dad was a Head supervisor as one of them, the one where she was at.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-02 22:56:56  
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
Vinvv... though if a Savant is someone who can remember memories like that, I do not know. I can remember a great deal of things from when I was small. Though I do not feel autistic. I do not have anything on records stating any type of developmental disorders.

/facepalm

You do not feel autistic? What kind of ***is this?

Well I am not autistic, how am I supposed to know. Do you feel anything being autistic?

I know what autism is but still had to question the topic of it, oh and spicey why can you not be an ***, and stop responding to me then >_>.

You said autism is not a disorder. I really doubt half the things you say you understand.

In order for me not to respond to you as an *** you would have to say something that is not even remotely stupid.

What I meant was this when did people start treating others differently and said they have a disorder?

Ok autistic people sure do think differently than others, or have a different brain than other people!

He'd probably be unaware assuming he was autistic.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-02 23:01:18  
EtienneLoire said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

=/

He went and did it on JFK's sister remember what happened? she ended up in several disability facilities around boston.

By several disabilities, you mean....

By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 23:01:42  
EtienneLoire said:

Do you even read what your write?
EtienneLoire said:

I, I just do not know what to say to this. No one is that stupid.

They have a different brain, but are not different. I, just do not get it.
EtienneLoire said:

I considered going on a long rant about this, but I will just wait.

yeah I do know how to read and write it was my highest points in school along with science, and math.

But I do not know anything about autism, I have not been around several people with autism, I would have to look at wiki or read about it.

My dad worked at a disability center where he was a head supervisor he took care of mentally disabled people, and people as you said who were autistic, but still ended up there, because they could not provide for themselves or it was that bad.

Usually you have a relative who wants nothing to do with you who throws you somewhere like that.

I have a lot of family members who help people, but I do not know much about autism. I know what it is but I do not know much. So why not stop picking at me and leave it be?

If I said they are not different.. I my self said so. I am sick of seeing people treated differently, my dad worked with people like that, so I saw them first hand when I went to work with him.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 23:02:00  
Bahamut.Serj said:
she died, basically (permanently incapacitated)

lmfao...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-02 23:03:16  
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:

EtienneLoire said:

EtienneLoire said:

yeah I do know how to read and write it was my highest points in school along with science, and math.

But I do not know anything about autism, I have not been around several people with autism, I would have to look at wiki or read about it.

My dad worked at a disability center where he was a head supervisor he took care of mentally disabled people, and people as you said who were autistic, but still ended up there, because they could not provide for themselves or it was that bad.

Usually you have a relative who wants nothing to do with you who throws you somewhere like that.

I have a lot of family members who help people, but I do not know much about autism. I know what it is but I do not know much. So why not stop picking at me and leave it be?

If I said they are not different.. I my self said so. I am sick of seeing people treated differently, my dad worked with people like that, so I saw them first hand when I went to work with him.

About the biggest hypocritical statement I've ever read here.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-02 23:04:23  
i remember people getting pissed about a song, the lyrics were "What if god was one of us, just a slob like one of us"
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 23:04:44  
Bahamut.Serj said:
EtienneLoire said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

=/

By several disabilities, you mean....

I do not know but it probably was his sister... not a daughter.

That guy performed a labotomy on her.. and ruined her, there probably was not even anything wrong with her. She was just clumsy from what I read.

For all you know she probably had OCD...
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-02 23:06:38  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

lmfao...

If your brain is dead...
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 23:07:16  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

lmfao...

If your brain is dead...

Or permanently incapacitated.

I love that term.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 23:08:27  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:

EtienneLoire said:

EtienneLoire said:

About the biggest hypocritical statement I've ever read here.

Well not all autistic people can fend for themselves if people do not give them a chance. :P

There is nothing wrong with autistic people, I just do not understand in the past 200 years someone is slightly different than someone else... or has some depression and they point fingers saying find a cure.

It is a natural part of life no? By what standards is someone who is bi-polar, autistic, or dyslexic different. People do treat others differently from the stuff I have seen, you probably have not witnessed what I am talking about.

Post deleted by User.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 23:10:35  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

lmfao...

If your brain is dead...

She would give random thoughts and phrases then speak out and look into space.

Labotomy worked for some people because the doctor probably hit the right spot, and did not mess anything up. But the sad thing is she had nothing wrong :(.

it did work and I am happy anti-depressants came out... The practice was stopped.

Post deleted by User.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 23:13:09  
EtienneLoire said:
There is nothing wrong with autistic people,

It is a disorder.
EtienneLoire said:
There is nothing wrong with autistic people, I just do not understand in the past 200 years someone is slightly different than someone else... or has some depression and they point fingers saying find a cure.

WHAT?! FIND A CURE FOR DISORDERS?! NO! THAT BE CRAZY!

Nope I say it is not a disorder, to not treat people differently, is there a problem?

U MAD?

Post deleted by User.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 23:16:16  
They think differently yes, I am sorry they probably do. If people had not said it was a disorder you would not be making that comment.

seems pathetic you are getting angry over someone on the internet who has a different view than you.

The moment you start treating someone differently they get called special, after which a label comes out. Leave the autistic people alone please, grow a pair.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-02 23:19:42  
EtienneLoire said:
They think differently yes, I am sorry they probably do. If people had not said it was a disorder you would not be making that comment.

seems pathetic you are getting angry over someone on the internet who has a different view than you.

The moment you start treating someone differently they get called special, after which a label comes out. Leave the autistic people alone please, grow a pair.

Stan, you treat everyone differently.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-02 23:21:57  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
EtienneLoire said:

Was I the one who started speaking about savants and autistic people nope. Stuff like that gets defined as a order because everyone thinks someone who was born differently than them is.... well different.

Lets fix this lets fix that etc. I watched people in a mental disabilities home trust me, I even helped by dad out with those people. :)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-02 23:24:21  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
EtienneLoire said:

Everyone treats people differently.

I would not expect a straight man I do not know to treat me as nice as some blonde with huge ***. People treat others differently and it is a fact of life that apparently Stan has not learned yet.

Read my other post after flion.

SO IT IS RIGHT BY YOU STANDARDS TO TREAT THEM differently?

If you ever have children born like that, lets see how long it takes to change your views.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-02 23:28:41  
I swear to god Stan skims most posts.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-02 23:28:55  
I hit it on the head to make everyone happy, god was the one who made the big bang, cuz he was bored, he said "heh, why put off the inevitable, BANG! sup earth?"~God

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40