Stood Up?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Stood up?
Stood up?
First Page 2 3 4
 Cerberus.Inglorion
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-25 23:03:01  
This is no big deal, but I would like peoples opinions on this. Just recently I came into accord with Rawr Linkshell to do Einherjar. They agreed we would do it on thursdays. Well, thursday came, we had limbus before einherjar, but some of my members were late, so I decided to cancel limbus in order to show my respect to Rawr and show up on time to einherjar. When me and my ls got there, they had very few members show in Rawr, and when I was standing there trying to organise everything and put alliances together, they tell me "we don't feel comfortable doing Einherjar with you", then they all warp out because there leader told them to.
Now the question is, do you think it is disrespectful of them to not tell me earlier everyone was uncomfortable with doing it with my ls? or what? I just would like your opinions, thanks.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-25 23:14:45  
Sat down?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-02-25 23:14:45  
This is completely understandable.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-02-25 23:15:49  
I think they should have told you before. Especially since you had to cancel a previous event to show up on time, then just get shafted. If they knew ahead of time, they should have let you know, it's just the decent thing to do :/
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-02-25 23:18:41  
Carbuncle.Sterling said:
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-25 23:29:40  
ye
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Carbuncle.Sterling said:

yes, but even with that post, it's no reason to screw another over when I never did anything to them personally. I mean, if you're a respectable ls, you wouldn't do that to another ls whether you like someone or hate someone in it. I know a few respectable ls's on cerberus who wouldn't do something like that.
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-25 23:35:30  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
ye
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Carbuncle.Sterling said:

yes, but even with that post, it's no reason to screw another over when I never did anything to them personally. I mean, if you're a respectable ls, you wouldn't do that to another ls whether you like someone or hate someone in it. I know a few respectable ls's on cerberus who wouldn't do something like that.
I think the way it goes is: You got to give respect to earn respect.

Could be wrong, though. Hmmm...
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-25 23:36:48  
It was a douchey thing to do.

Also, people get hate threads every week, and most of the members of FFXIAH are flaming trolls. I would take anything said about you here with a pinch of salt.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-02-25 23:49:30  
Asura.Dameshi said:
I think they should have told you before. Especially since you had to cancel a previous event to show up on time, then just get shafted. If they knew ahead of time, they should have let you know, it's just the decent thing to do :/

That. No matter who you are or what you did. It did not only concern you, it concerned every member of your LS you brought with you and I don't think they would have something personal against each one of them.

Maybe something unexpected popped up on their side at the last minute, something they did not know. Who knows?
 Cerberus.Elgato
By Cerberus.Elgato 2010-02-26 10:09:08  
I generally avoid these threads but since Inglorion uses these forums as a way to defend his in-game actions, I feel obligated to offer the other side of the story.

I'm a sack in Rawr linkshell and was present for this event. When it was posted in the /lsmes there were moans and groans and Ing jokes but nothing definitive. When the event time came, everyone's general mood was fairly negative but willing to give it a shot. From there it went downhill. Inglorion started making decisions for our ls: Telling our leader that he wanted to make sure she setup the parties right, telling his ls they should all come DD's and let us bring the mages, etc. Normally this stuff wouldn't be a big deal but several people began to question why we were doing an event with "a douche". It seemed everybody in the ls had a personal, negative experience with Ing and that's when they all came out. Several members asked to be excused from the event. I told Ing about the situation, and made the call that any member that didn't want to attend didn't have to - D2's ensued.

I sincerely apologize to his LS members. Had these issues come into light earlier we would have canceled the event and saved everyone the trip out there. To Inglorion: Don't get butthurt that your decisions on ffxi/forums might make people prefer to not associate themselves with you.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-26 10:10:51  
@OP... They should have said something sooner but apparently thats a shell filled with douchebags.

You got spared, they were probably full of ***anyway.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-26 10:14:35  
What KFH said pretty much ~

They should never have agreed to go with you in the first place

But you should really know better than posting here playing the victim, too many of us have read the crap you start
 Ramuh.Kalyna
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-02-26 10:45:16  
Typical Cerberus server. Reason why i transfered AWAY from it. Too many deuchbaggery going on. Whether it was the OP constantly hitting on me or a linkshell being retards because they hate someone "because their friends hate them" (which i bet went on with Rawr linkshell)
 Cerberus.Elgato
By Cerberus.Elgato 2010-02-26 11:22:43  
Lol ya he kept hitting on my wife too a couple years ago when we were all in the same shell together. She had to /blist him because he wouldn't stop.
 Fenrir.Shambo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-26 11:22:52  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
This is no big deal, but I would like peoples opinions on this. Just recently I came into accord with Rawr Linkshell to do Einherjar. They agreed we would do it on thursdays. Well, thursday came, we had limbus before einherjar, but some of my members were late, so I decided to cancel limbus in order to show my respect to Rawr and show up on time to einherjar. When me and my ls got there, they had very few members show in Rawr, and when I was standing there trying to organise everything and put alliances together, they tell me "we don't feel comfortable doing Einherjar with you", then they all warp out because there leader told them to.
Now the question is, do you think it is disrespectful of them to not tell me earlier everyone was uncomfortable with doing it with my ls? or what? I just would like your opinions, thanks.

That is so *** why they do that to you, you didn't diserver it man. they are just cold as hell.
 Cerberus.Siriso
user: Siriso
By Cerberus.Siriso 2010-02-26 11:50:28  
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?lmenmm2iwmg
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?0g5nwccdmz2

And you wonder why people don't like to play with you.

Sorry don't know how to put image right there
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2010-02-26 11:56:56  
Cerberus.Siriso said:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?lmenmm2iwmg
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?0g5nwccdmz2

And you wonder why people don't like to play with you.

Sorry don't know how to put image right there

they tell you how to at the bottom of the page
/sigh

Edit: The images aren't displaying here for me, so I linked them.
 Cerberus.Siriso
By Cerberus.Siriso 2010-02-26 11:58:21  
Didn't work I put [ url] on each side first time It didn't do it

nvm didn't see the/ in last [ /url]
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2010-02-26 12:01:14  
lol
 Cerberus.Siriso
By Cerberus.Siriso 2010-02-26 12:02:51  
At least I can learn

Inglorion will always be a douche
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-02-26 12:06:28  
Cerberus.Siriso said:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?lmenmm2iwmg http://www.mediafire.com/i/?0g5nwccdmz2 And you wonder why people don't like to play with you. Sorry don't know how to put image right there
See this is what i went thru on that annoying server .-.

Siriso you and your friend should go to ramuh :3
 Cerberus.Siriso
By Cerberus.Siriso 2010-02-26 12:12:56  
I do have a lot of great friends here. A few retards can't ruin it for me.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-02-26 12:17:12  
Cerberus.Siriso said:
I do have a lot of great friends here. A few retards can't ruin it for me.
it does when they act childish and tell their friends to piss me off....
 Cerberus.Siriso
By Cerberus.Siriso 2010-02-26 12:18:55  
Your avatar is how we felt when Inglorion attacked Lexia
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-02-26 12:24:37  
Cerberus.Siriso said:
Your avatar is how we felt when Inglorion attacked Lexia
it's how i always feel when he hits on me >> even tho i constantly tell him i'm a guy irl

i did that alot of times due to most people on cerberus.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-26 17:40:00  
Cerberus.Elgato said:
I generally avoid these threads but since Inglorion uses these forums as a way to defend his in-game actions, I feel obligated to offer the other side of the story.

I'm a sack in Rawr linkshell and was present for this event. When it was posted in the /lsmes there were moans and groans and Ing jokes but nothing definitive. When the event time came, everyone's general mood was fairly negative but willing to give it a shot. From there it went downhill. Inglorion started making decisions for our ls: Telling our leader that he wanted to make sure she setup the parties right, telling his ls they should all come DD's and let us bring the mages, etc. Normally this stuff wouldn't be a big deal but several people began to question why we were doing an event with "a douche". It seemed everybody in the ls had a personal, negative experience with Ing and that's when they all came out. Several members asked to be excused from the event. I told Ing about the situation, and made the call that any member that didn't want to attend didn't have to - D2's ensued.

I sincerely apologize to his LS members. Had these issues come into light earlier we would have canceled the event and saved everyone the trip out there. To Inglorion: Don't get butthurt that your decisions on ffxi/forums might make people prefer to not associate themselves with you.

First of all, your people had no personal experience with me, they even sent me /tells saying "sorry I'm just following orders...." which means you *** TOLD them to warp out. And second of all, We were focusing on event, of course I'm going to make sure the parties are set right because YOUR leader was not *** communicating with me and I wasn't looking for a loss!, I asked her how many mages and how many DD's she has!, I didn't tell her to MAKE anyone go ANY job, I asked her to invite me to see what the hell she had, and then I told some of my members to change, I didn't have many healers, the people that did have healing jobs I asked to change to there mage jobs, made sure my ls had at LEAST 3 brd, becuase you guys only had 1, you guys only had 1 whm and 1 rdm just like my ls! so don't go *** blaming me cuz you were short mages like I was, I didn't order any of you to do ***, I merely suggested we make sure we have a zerg setup for megaboss, because thats how most of the bosses in there are done. But I didn't order nothing at all, didn't tell you how or what to do, only thing I asked is if you had Troubadour merited, THAT IS ALL, how the *** am I ordering you guys around if i'm just asking questions? If we're doing an event, I always make sure everything is up to par, sort of a perfectionist, I did not tell my members to all go DD, I just had a lack of mages, that was all.
 Asura.Artemicion
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-26 17:49:58  
Nobody likes you Ing. End of story.
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
サーバ: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-02-26 17:59:43  
All the he said/she said bs never ends. It's always the same. So take that away from this and it boils down to one clique ditching out on another clique.

If you don't like the guy why partner up with him? So you changed your mind? Then say so. You know why you ditched out on his linkshell? It wasn't solely because you didn't like the guy. It was because you wanted to make him feel smaller than you. (which is an insecure and douchey thing to do)

Siriso, I saw your pictures. What I didn't see was you saying, "please don't talk to me". I didn't see "Inglorion has been added to your blacklist." So you want to hang out and shoot the bs with this guy? That is your right, but don't complain about it after like he was harassing you.

There is no doubt this guy is mentally unbalanced. But while yer pointing fingers, look at your actions. They look just as unbalanced to me.
 Seraph.Chasuro
サーバ: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-02-26 18:00:48  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
It was a douchey thing to do.

Also, people get hate threads every week, and most of the members of FFXIAH are flaming trolls. I would take anything said about you here with a pinch of salt.
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
@OP... They should have said something sooner but apparently thats a shell filled with douchebags.

You got spared, they were probably full of ***anyway.

/
 Siren.Firewall
user: Firewall
By Siren.Firewall 2010-02-26 19:08:27  
Seraph.Chasuro said:
Siriso, I saw your pictures. What I didn't see was you saying, "please don't talk to me". I didn't see "Inglorion has been added to your blacklist." So you want to hang out and shoot the bs with this guy? That is your right, but don't complain about it after like he was harassing you.

Second picture 6th line...
First Page 2 3 4