Stood Up?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Stood up?
Stood up?
 Cerberus.Inglorion
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 17:22:59  
Cerberus.Volkomir said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Volkomir said:
LOL Inglorion admits he cheats, checkthe following link, check out the rules and about us section, near the bottom.

http://jponry.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=319144&ForumID=1500792&TabID=2675644&Replies=0&TopicID=8329245

Umm if you register on the WW site they admit it too, so wtf is your point? That ***is old news. A long time ago I remember useing a different program, and I looked at the members list, and SOOOOOO many people on cerberus used it lol, you act like i'm the only *** botter on Cerberus, shows your ignorance.

LOL the point is you dont go flaunting it around. who's Ignorant now?

Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Algol said:
Why is Ceowulf (WHM) in the first screenie DD'ing DL?

Was our first Xarcarabard run, we made it to DL with not enough time to change jobs, so we decided to go at him just for fun, we knew we would wipe, but don't talk ***about me, Nerfed went to fight DL this saturday and wiped to DL, and they were serious about it lol, with 1 brd, no real zerg DD >.> I didn't even see a rdm/drk there. So if you guys wanna point me out, I can point out people too, Most of the time they Fail at DL, I think they've only beat him like 3 times in 5 years

Once again, ignorance. We did Xarcabard on Sunday, not Saturday. And if you were paying that much attention, you would have seen that we had 6 people warp out and change to RDM/DRK.

Oh, and still lost >.>,

And I didn't flaunt it, YOU did.
By Moonkeeper 2010-03-01 17:24:51  
Thia post should be lock and trash where is the mod i hate pointless fight's and Ing needs his forum right's tigten to maybe one post per day lol
 Cerberus.Volkomir
user: Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 17:36:47  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
More stuff blah blah blah

Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-03-01 17:50:29  
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Man I remember when this guy was in EM. I think he had the fastest record of being kicked ASAP. >.> The details are kinda hazy though so maybe Fur or someone that remembers can post why this clown got kicked.

Attempting to ninja-lot Homam Hands.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 18:00:41  
Cerberus.Furionstormrage said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Man I remember when this guy was in EM. I think he had the fastest record of being kicked ASAP. >.> The details are kinda hazy though so maybe Fur or someone that remembers can post why this clown got kicked.

Attempting to ninja-lot Homam Hands.

If you don't have proof of it, it never happened. I never did do that, keep sayin I did, but I never did.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-03-01 18:04:20  
I remember you doing it because you were leaving EM to join Immortality and "wanted something out of it", and I remember you apologizing to me a year later for doing it.

I don't need proof, I'm not the one who's ever been questioned on his moral standing, nor the one who's ever stirred up drama.
By Moonkeeper 2010-03-01 18:09:06  
Mmm I like this post topic lock and trash fighting is pointless specialy over a game, =/ was it like this back in the noob era when 11 was fairly open?
 Cerberus.Delsus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-01 18:11:05  
Is it just me that feels sorry for all the people from Hades that will see what ing is like for them selves. I'm sure none of them did anything that bad they deserved having ing inflicted on them.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 18:14:14  
Cerberus.Delsus said:
Is it just me that feels sorry for all the people from Hades that will see what ing is like for them selves. I'm sure none of them did anything that bad they deserved having ing inflicted on them.

Lol I doubt they see just all the ***i'm doing, but rather the ***ALL of you are doing, you don't see other servers ganging up on one person on there server like you guys do lol, trust me, you guys give this server a Drama like rep, even before I entered the picture Cerberus rep was ***.
 Cerberus.Volkomir
user: Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 18:19:25  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

Lol I doubt they see just all the ***i'm doing, but rather the ***ALL of you are doing, you don't see other servers ganging up on one person on there server like you guys do lol, trust me, you guys give this server a Drama like rep, even before I entered the picture Cerberus rep was ***.

Makes you wonder why so many people are ganging up on you though doesn't it?
 Cerberus.Delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-01 18:23:30  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

The amount of people ganging up on you tells me its time for you to quit the game while you have a few people that like you you know your ls and no one else
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 18:44:22  
Cerberus.Delsus said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

The amount of people ganging up on you tells me its time for you to quit the game while you have a few people that like you you know your ls and no one else

that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
And I already know why people are ganging up on me, same reason people gang up on other people here. I'll explain why in one word, "sheep".
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-01 18:53:08  
Damn, Inglorion is like an encyclopedia of internet argument cliche's.

Next up, "everyone hates because they're jealous", amirite? Or did we already go through that one? My head is spinning.
[+]
 Cerberus.Delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-01 18:55:59  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
And I already know why people are ganging up on me, same reason people gang up on other people here. I'll explain why in one word, "sheep".

The only time i have seen this sort of drama is when you post somthing feel free to link me to a post with other people being ganged up on if you want but from conversations ingame and on these forums it looks like the general consensus is most people who know you hate you and either want you banned or to quit the game.

If thats not people, not only from cerb, that hate you then you are the most delusional person i have ever known.

btw i'm not usually like this i just started posting bc i knew the ls involved with the origanal topic and got caught up in the ing drama
By Shylha 2010-03-03 20:24:13  
OMG ITS MOONIE!!!!! HAY!!!!!!! and Del /slap :D

On to better and more amusing things..... and I must say I was told to FORCE myself to type the sulfuric acid of a name once more into my computer, which I'm sure has some type of baby raping virus now, just to say "Hi" to Moonie and slap Del.

The thought will be an eternal haunt on my list of nightmares yet to come I'm sure.

And with that, Ing your random tells in the game calling me a *** and comments of shouts about "I smell pussies, oh Rawr must be around" are just making me laugh harder at your childish ways.

Did you ever outgrow dipers and have your nuts drop?

Yea, I thought not.
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-03-03 20:34:17  
Cerberus.Furionstormrage said:
I remember you doing it because you were leaving EM to join Immortality and "wanted something out of it", and I remember you apologizing to me a year later for doing it.

I don't need proof, I'm not the one who's ever been questioned on his moral standing, nor the one who's ever stirred up drama.

But drama is fun. Come on Fur, you can't argue with that? It's always good for a laugh or two.

Here, an oldie to cheer you up.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banned
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-03-04 02:01:20  
Cerberus.Kengo said:
But drama is fun. Come on Fur, you can't argue with that? It's always good for a laugh or two.

Here, an oldie to cheer you up.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banned

HA, good stuff!
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-04 02:03:56  
I like this image better...:x

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/7100/yesk.jpg
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-03-04 14:06:59  
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
I like this image better...:x

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/7100/yesk.jpg

Quality.
 Cerberus.Acecross
user: Acecross
By Cerberus.Acecross 2010-03-08 20:48:00  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Volkomir said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Kix said:
Cerberus.Denaunie said:
After you've attempted to sabotage LS's like Nerfed, SMC, and now Rawr, not to mention spam us all with your offensive and highly immature /shout spammage in WG, how could you expect anyone who actually plays on this Server to really believe your are some victim of rudeness? You are the epitome of rude and all negativity that goes with it, inside and out, based on all your actions to date. It's just a shame your members have to suffer because they choose to follow a someone who manipulates, misrepresents, and who has burned nearly every bridge on the Server.
Well said.
Yeah Kix, thats why people left Nerfed including your sac lauci for unfair actions on your part, talk about maninpulative and useing. you're hardly ever on, where you get all the gil you use to buy meds and rr and ***for yourself?, infact what DO you do with the ls money? buy your sacs a set of HQ staves while your other members get left behind, don't even *** talk Kix, I know your game, just because not everyone else see's it does not make you innocent
Ive been in Nerfed for a little under a year now, and I have to say its one of the most fair and reasonable LS's I have ever been in, and Kix is one of the nicest people I have ever known ingame.
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:
I just wanna post here having been in RaWr and just say everyone in that ls are decent people and they wouldnt screw anyone over could it just have been the ls chat about doing an event with ing? I know what i would say Is it just me that has noticed that everyone from cerb says things like "what do you expect ing" just sit and think for a bit, could it be that the whole server hates you ing and thinks your the douchbag? Well i do and before you say anything about me "not having any personal experiance with you" i was in the ls you jacked dyna by camping trail markings in Windurst and claiming zone when we were setting alliance up, the one of your members gave us a glass and your ls couldnt even get past the AH. Take some advice and quit the game seeing as everyone on the server hates you and people from other servers are starting to see what your like
Ummm no, after you guys jacked my Dynamis zone, we just stopped fighting ***because you guys were lotting my currency. We beat Dynamis Windy a few times, so don't tell me your noob point of view of us not getting past the AH. the person who accidentally gave you guys glass isn't in my ls anymore because of that. And that was pretty assholish of you to do anyway even if someone took the zone I was going to do, I would NEVER EVER *** take advantage and try to get glass and then steal there currency, NEVER no matter how much I hated them. You're *** up to even do something like that to someone. But I'm glad you mentioned it, I forgot all about that, you revealed some history as to how people on this server are. I've seen that happen many times to people, it could be that I'm the good guy, and you're all the *** *** that WOULD steal someones dynamis and make em waist there 500k. The truth is, I've never *** anyone over, ask anyone that really knows me. I've been *** over may times by you haters because of your perception of me brought to you by the rumors spread about me over and over. But really, i've helped alot of people, i never did anything like steal gear, steal peoples gil, none of that ***, the ONLY thing I have ever done was talk ***, and that is not a crime, but because I talk ***, you guys are welcome to steal my ***, *** over my ls, and do all the horrible ***you guys do? I will never respect ANY of you *** for your destructive ways, just look at all the *** threads by people, it's like you're ALWAYS looking for an excuse to rip someone apart, ALWAYS looking for a way to screw someone over. People can't even make a thread on here without haveing to watch EVERY *** word they say. Maybe this should just be called the ***talk forum. But any intelligent person would read all these threads and see how much human society has fallen. About a game you guys get so SERIOUS and Dramatic, I swear to God you guys can't handle just playing the *** game and do your *** endgame ***without all the he said she said ***. THAT is why I created my own shell, to get away from all of you ***, I've learned on how NOT to run an ls from being in nerfed and other ls's. I Saw nerfed falling apart, the reason why nerfed members left nerfed was because of the failure of there sacs and people playing favorites. My ls doesn't play favorites, if you want to be in an ls that does, be my guest, but if you don't, then my ls is the place to go, I have a system that makes EVERYTHING fair, if noone likes it, then gtfo. But the people that are in my ls like it, they're gettin the ***they want by earning it, and they're here to stay.
Yeah, just like you jacked one of Nerfed's Dynamis one time and just free lotted all currency and AF. Quit Digging yourself a deeper hole with your stupidity. All of Nerfed's Sack holders are some of the nicest people I have met in my 6 years of playing this game.
Yours is only one opinion of the ls, but people that have left nerfed have quite a different one. And no, I didn't hack nerfed's Dynamis, no matter how many people say I did, I didn't, there's no way to prove I did, I'm innocent till you can actually prove I did it. It wasn't me, it was some other guy, forgot his name.
there is proof, Zeo used my acccount to get a glass to get in, i been to busy with work and school and was close to quiting ffxi but not 2 sure so i lead my account to him. on the day of the dynamis he loged on my account, Nerfed thinking it was me and got a glass then traded to one of his player and loged off my account, i quickly changed my password after i heard what happen. it was a mistake on my part, i have said my sry to kix <3
By Moonkeeper 2010-03-08 21:47:05  
Yo Rawr i miss you get on more :D screw PC version get 360