Stood Up?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Stood up?
Stood up?
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-26 19:18:37  
But you still screwed over the members of your ls as well as the members of Inglorion's ls by making everyone waste their time to gather for an event that you knew you didn't want to do and were just gonna weazel your way out of? I don't know who is right or wrong in this situation, but I know I'd have been pretty put off if I'd been in either ls.
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-02-26 19:23:57  
RaWr isn't full of douche bags or w/e. Past few days people have been complaining of the upcoming Einherjar run. A lot of people weren't comfortable with the idea. I wasn't able to make it to the run because I was still in school at the time. While granted, they should have given you a heads up, sometimes orders are just orders. *shrug*
By Shylha 2010-02-27 12:45:14  
Ok, i would like to take the time and explain a few things.

I am the leader of RaWr Linkshell, and while some people in my LS felt obligated to say something on our side, I want you to know I am not looking to be defended or stand up for people who are wrong or right. Much being because there are always going to be three sides of the story, his side, her side, and the truth.

On Tuesday before the event on Thursday with Ing's shell he sent me a tell asking if we were still on for the event. I told him at this time that a lot of the people in my shell were having issues doing it with him. And i will explain why.

About a month ago, Ing came back from his so called "Break". He started sending me tells about how he never wanted to run his own LS again because of some strees issues and asked if he would be welcome to attend events with us. Being he is "kind of" a friend of my, for all intensive purpose, husband I agreed to allow him to be a member.

Now at the time, and this is not an excuse because i know an LS should still run its self when the leader isnt online, my husband and I were moving across country and had difficult time getting online to see if events were still on. I will admit that my linkshell went through its rough patch at that point, because the sacs I had, which are no longer sacs, wouldn't or "didn't" know how to take charge.

Now I'm not a hard person to get along with, and I like to make things fair for everyone, I mean after all it is just a game. But when I get a member that uses my linkshell to build-up his own linkshell by taking members, I have a problems with that. That's what Ing was doing. He would make comments to other members in RAWR about how small we have gotten since he left. And you know what, fine if thats the way he wants to play then let him.

Back on topic. Ing knew point blank on Tuesday because I said to him "I don't trust you enough to want to do the event with you." But because my husband wanted to try and set up the event with him, we went. Granted, yes, we were short on a few members, but when Ing asked how many mages we had, I told him 2 and we always low-man on healing thats just how we roll. When he asked how many DD, I told him we have 3 on the ship and more coming. He told me straight up, that he is having his members come "MONK" if they have it. I had my members on the way.

Now I had my parties set up the way I wanted them set up with more people coming. I don't take kindly to being told "you dont know what your doing". And if I didn't know what I was doing I don't think I would have a very prosperous Linkshell with great and reliable people.

Elgato posted something earlier. When he mentioned that a lot of people were questioning why we were doing the event with "a douche". Ing told him straight up, "I don't care about them, that's not my problem." Now I don't know about most people, but my linkshell, regardless of weather or not we like someone, we are always respectfull to them. Ing's attitude right there on that comment completely changed the minds of those that were just getting to the zone. They were leaving on that key. So instead of wasting more time arguing with Ing and his "lack-of-manners", we left.

And yes, I have my issues with Ing, but his LS members I have no problems with.

Again, to those that were involved on this event, I am sorry. I feel horrible about the turn of events that night, but again it is just a game.

Now, with that said all people who read this post, start your bashing and demening more of my shell, because in the end, it really doesnt bother me! To Ing, how much did you character cost you?
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-27 17:45:32  
Shylha said:
Ok, i would like to take the time and explain a few things.

I am the leader of RaWr Linkshell, and while some people in my LS felt obligated to say something on our side, I want you to know I am not looking to be defended or stand up for people who are wrong or right. Much being because there are always going to be three sides of the story, his side, her side, and the truth.

On Tuesday before the event on Thursday with Ing's shell he sent me a tell asking if we were still on for the event. I told him at this time that a lot of the people in my shell were having issues doing it with him. And i will explain why.

About a month ago, Ing came back from his so called "Break". He started sending me tells about how he never wanted to run his own LS again because of some strees issues and asked if he would be welcome to attend events with us. Being he is "kind of" a friend of my, for all intensive purpose, husband I agreed to allow him to be a member.

Now at the time, and this is not an excuse because i know an LS should still run its self when the leader isnt online, my husband and I were moving across country and had difficult time getting online to see if events were still on. I will admit that my linkshell went through its rough patch at that point, because the sacs I had, which are no longer sacs, wouldn't or "didn't" know how to take charge.

Now I'm not a hard person to get along with, and I like to make things fair for everyone, I mean after all it is just a game. But when I get a member that uses my linkshell to build-up his own linkshell by taking members, I have a problems with that. That's what Ing was doing. He would make comments to other members in RAWR about how small we have gotten since he left. And you know what, fine if thats the way he wants to play then let him.

Back on topic. Ing knew point blank on Tuesday because I said to him "I don't trust you enough to want to do the event with you." But because my husband wanted to try and set up the event with him, we went. Granted, yes, we were short on a few members, but when Ing asked how many mages we had, I told him 2 and we always low-man on healing thats just how we roll. When he asked how many DD, I told him we have 3 on the ship and more coming. He told me straight up, that he is having his members come "MONK" if they have it. I had my members on the way.

Now I had my parties set up the way I wanted them set up with more people coming. I don't take kindly to being told "you dont know what your doing". And if I didn't know what I was doing I don't think I would have a very prosperous Linkshell with great and reliable people.

Elgato posted something earlier. When he mentioned that a lot of people were questioning why we were doing the event with "a douche". Ing told him straight up, "I don't care about them, that's not my problem." Now I don't know about most people, but my linkshell, regardless of weather or not we like someone, we are always respectfull to them. Ing's attitude right there on that comment completely changed the minds of those that were just getting to the zone. They were leaving on that key. So instead of wasting more time arguing with Ing and his "lack-of-manners", we left.

And yes, I have my issues with Ing, but his LS members I have no problems with.

Again, to those that were involved on this event, I am sorry. I feel horrible about the turn of events that night, but again it is just a game.

Now, with that said all people who read this post, start your bashing and demening more of my shell, because in the end, it really doesnt bother me! To Ing, how much did you character cost you?

First of all, I didn't steal your linkshell members nor try to, I mentioned some problems about your ls when I was in it, but that's what anyone would do if they had a problem with an ls they were in, and i'm not the only one who complained about your ls, it got to the point where I quit your ls, and it wasn't ONLY because I had a problem with your ls, me and your husband had an agreement if I were to join your ls, and I felt he wasn't going to meet his end of the agreement because I admit I distrusted him a bit, but I did not try to nor steal any of your members, the only people who from your shell joined my shell is Seery and Kurosen, and Kurosen was in my shell already before I ever stopped leading it. I did not lie to you about anything, leading a shell does stress me, at the time I was leading it, I was going through medical problems and it only stressed me more. I quit leading. when I decided to recreate my shell was at a time I realised I didn't like the way some other people lead your shells. It might have been just a bad time for me to join your shell cuz your shell was going through problems I don't know, but even a few of your ex members were sending me /tell's saying your shell has always been like that, cancelling events all the time and so forth.
And at einherjar, I said I am going to TRY and have some members come mnk. And those members with a mnk job don't even have a mage job? so why would i have them come somethin like dragoon over mnk? Seriously, you never even asked me what other jobs they had, you automatically assumed all my members have mage jobs? and I never said you didn't know what you were doing, you gave me a lack of communitcation, when you have 2 LEADERS both have to make sure everything is perfect, I went to check to see if we could do something about the alliances, because I didn't know ALL of what you had yet, I kept asking you ***like "you think we should set this up for zerg" and ***like that, and you kept ignoring me, made me feel like you weren't into this at all, and I didn't feel like loseing, so don't *** play like you're all innocent missy, I bet your Ribent didn't even tell you he promised to help get me aegis when I joined your ls too. Either you did know, or you failed to mention that. You beated around the bush on everything with me, I had no idea your members were all uncomfortable with me till I showed, if you had communicated with me more, maybe that ***wouldn't have happened. Instead of me having to check alliances, maybe you should have made some suggestions as well, but you weren't saying ***and the clock was ticking. When your sac told me that some of your members felt uncomfortable, I said I don't care about that right now, we're doing an event and lets focus on that", you can't so an event where people feel a lack of confidence. if the people already feel that way, maybe you guys shouldn't have shown and told me somethin.
By CAPTAINOBVIOUS 2010-02-27 19:55:56  
Given that Inglorion is such a douche, its hard to believe this is the first time he's been stood up.
 Siren.Scottyb
サーバ: Siren
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2010-02-27 20:28:13  
I would be more inclined to listen to Ing's side of the argument if paragraphs were taken into consideration, that wall of text is horrible.
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-27 22:45:34  
CAPTAINOBVIOUS said:
Given that Inglorion is such a douche, its hard to believe this is the first time he's been stood up.

nope, first time actually
By Shylha 2010-02-27 23:36:59  
Ing, regardless, it's a game. Not real life. Get over it. End of story.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-27 23:58:22  
Shylha said:
Ing, regardless, it's a game. Not real life. Get over it. End of story.

You're the ones who got emo about doin einherjar with me >.> if it's just a game, then should have played it.
By Shylha 2010-02-28 13:51:23  
LOL EMO? Dude, you're the one that will not drop it. I'm over it. ***happens. Either way stop bringing it up and stop trying to compensate for what you lack in the real world in a game. Simple fact, life is more important then a game. Try getting a girlfriend or something.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-28 17:36:44  
Shylha said:
LOL EMO? Dude, you're the one that will not drop it. I'm over it. ***happens. Either way stop bringing it up and stop trying to compensate for what you lack in the real world in a game. Simple fact, life is more important then a game. Try getting a girlfriend or something.

It takes 2 to drop it, as long as I keep replying, YOU will keep replying, so don't give me that bs.
 Cerberus.Denaunie
user: Denaunie
By Cerberus.Denaunie 2010-02-28 18:41:05  
You know Inglorian, this is the whole reason I/SMC told you there would be no merge with your group for Dynamis...too much drama. You dish out crap in WG shouts on a regular basis, then get pissy when someone finally gives you a piece of your ***back.

I'm sorry for the time that was wasted for any of the innocent bystanders there, that's never cool. There's no reason your linkshell members should be punished because their leader is such a trifling drama queen, I agree. But seriously, as long as you need to keep asking for help to get things done, as you have had to do repeatedly in the last few weeks for several events, please try treating the rest of us on the server with a little more respect, thanks.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-28 19:14:16  
Cerberus.Denaunie said:
You know Inglorian, this is the whole reason I/SMC told you there would be no merge with your group for Dynamis...too much drama. You dish out crap in WG shouts on a regular basis, then get pissy when someone finally gives you a piece of your ***back.

I'm sorry for the time that was wasted for any of the innocent bystanders there, that's never cool. There's no reason your linkshell members should be punished because their leader is such a trifling drama queen, I agree. But seriously, as long as you need to keep asking for help to get things done, as you have had to do repeatedly in the last few weeks for several events, please try treating the rest of us on the server with a little more respect, thanks.

Now you're trying to make is seem like I'm the reason my ls members were punished lol, I'm not the one who got all emo about doin Einherjar thanks, therefor I am in no way responsible for your own actions, I didn't make you guys leave, you made yourselves leave, you were too much of a pussy to handle doin an event with 1 person, you had to leave and *** it up for 20+ people lol, not my fault, I was there, I showed, I tried to organize, tried to go for win. What did you guys do? whined, complained, bitched, grew pussies between your legs.
 Cerberus.Denaunie
user: Denaunie
By Cerberus.Denaunie 2010-02-28 21:42:15  
Well if your reactivity and inability to read are any indication of your leadership skills (or lackthereof), I'm feeling even more compassionate for your members.

Don't say "you guys" in a response to me, I wasn't even there and I'm a woman. I'm also the current leader of TT and run SMC, no affiliation with Rawr whatsoever. A good rule of thumb: get a clue and learn who you are speaking to before you start running your mouth.

Go back and learn to read: it seems clear from both reports (yours and Shylha's)that the reason Einherjar was cancelled was due to your actions and yours alone (whether in that moment or previously in other arenas/interactions). Your distasteful reputation precedes you, both as Ingorian and as Zeopurgatory, and there aren't many who want much to do with you from what I can tell.

You're the one who posted here asking for opinions, so you got mine. Don't get defensive and hostile just because you didn't get the response you were seeking, you're the one that asked the question in the first place.

After you've attempted to sabotage LS's like Nerfed, SMC, and now Rawr, not to mention spam us all with your offensive and highly immature /shout spammage in WG, how could you expect anyone who actually plays on this Server to really believe your are some victim of rudeness?

You are the epitome of rude and all negativity that goes with it, inside and out, based on all your actions to date. It's just a shame your members have to suffer because they choose to follow a someone who manipulates, misrepresents, and who has burned nearly every bridge on the Server.
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-28 22:23:56  
Cerberus.Denaunie said:
Well if your reactivity and inability to read are any indication of your leadership skills (or lackthereof), I'm feeling even more compassionate for your members.

Don't say "you guys" in a response to me, I wasn't even there and I'm a woman. I'm also the current leader of TT and run SMC, no affiliation with Rawr whatsoever. A good rule of thumb: get a clue and learn who you are speaking to before you start running your mouth.

Go back and learn to read: it seems clear from both reports (yours and Shylha's)that the reason Einherjar was cancelled was due to your actions and yours alone (whether in that moment or previously in other arenas/interactions). Your distasteful reputation precedes you, both as Ingorian and as Zeopurgatory, and there aren't many who want much to do with you from what I can tell.

You're the one who posted here asking for opinions, so you got mine. Don't get defensive and hostile just because you didn't get the response you were seeking, you're the one that asked the question in the first place.

After you've attempted to sabotage LS's like Nerfed, SMC, and now Rawr, not to mention spam us all with your offensive and highly immature /shout spammage in WG, how could you expect anyone who actually plays on this Server to really believe your are some victim of rudeness?

You are the epitome of rude and all negativity that goes with it, inside and out, based on all your actions to date. It's just a shame your members have to suffer because they choose to follow a someone who manipulates, misrepresents, and who has burned nearly every bridge on the Server.

SMC? what ls is that? and don't even *** attempt to preach to me, I remember as soon as you became leader people have been complaining about how you lead ***, just because you already have good players in your ls due to past leaders doesn't make you a good lead, but I do know some people that left because you became leader and told me you were a ***. So do not spread your ***about me, you have rumors about yourself as well as I do, I do not manipulate either, you don't even *** know me, you've never done events with me, you've never partied with me, you've never even spoken to me, so don't call me out how you think I am when you don't know me. I don't know you, so am I inclined to believe people when they say you're a *** and don't know wtf you're doing? naw, it's all just rumors, I only call it out by how you act towards me, but since you were so inclined to post about someone you don't even know, I will call it how I see it, and I can see that they were right, you are a ***.
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-02-28 22:45:50  
So a LS did the only wise and reasonable thing by not teaming up with IngLOLrion's LS for Einherjar and now he's trying to pass himself off as the victim?

You reap what you sow, my grammatically challenged little buddy.
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-28 22:54:48  
Cerberus.Vedder said:
So a LS did the only wise and reasonable thing by not teaming up with IngLOLrion's LS for Einherjar and now he's trying to pass himself off as the victim?

So I did what to people for them to do that to my ls? You guys act like little girls when it comes to this game? oh I see... I can see if I killed someone maybe thats a reason to hate and be all emo against me, but really, why? cuz I say things? lmao ouch I hurt you guys... and besides, I'm not the victim, I can give a ***less about einherjar, it's my members you *** over, THAT is why I made this thread.
 Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2010-02-28 22:55:12  
Watanabie > Inglorion.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kix
user: Kix
By Cerberus.Kix 2010-02-28 23:05:49  
Cerberus.Denaunie said:

Well said.
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-02-28 23:09:04  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Vedder said:

So I did what to people for them to do that to my ls? You guys act like little girls when it comes to this game? oh I see... I can see if I killed someone maybe thats a reason to hate and be all emo against me, but really, why? cuz I say things? lmao ouch I hurt you guys... and besides, I'm not the victim, I can give a ***less about einherjar, it's my members you *** over, THAT is why I made this thread.

Hard for your members to notice being f'd over, since like, they're already in your LS. They f'd themselves over when they joined. :<

Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-02-28 23:11:19  
Cerberus.Kix said:
Cerberus.Denaunie said:

Well said.

Yeah Kix, thats why people left Nerfed including your sac lauci for unfair actions on your part, talk about maninpulative and useing. you're hardly ever on, where you get all the gil you use to buy meds and rr and ***for yourself?, infact what DO you do with the ls money? buy your sacs a set of HQ staves while your other members get left behind, don't even *** talk Kix, I know your game, just because not everyone else see's it does not make you innocent
 Cerberus.Elphaba
By Cerberus.Elphaba 2010-02-28 23:13:04  

Cerberus.Elphaba
By Cerberus.Elphaba 2010-02-28 23:15:58  

Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2010-02-28 23:18:50  
Jennifer Connelly makes me pitch a Circus tent in my pants.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pent
user: Pent
By Cerberus.Pent 2010-03-01 00:50:32  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:

Yeah Kix, thats why people left Nerfed including your sac lauci for unfair actions on your part, talk about maninpulative and useing. you're hardly ever on, where you get all the gil you use to buy meds and rr and ***for yourself?, infact what DO you do with the ls money? buy your sacs a set of HQ staves while your other members get left behind, don't even *** talk Kix, I know your game, just because not everyone else see's it does not make you innocent

That's pretty funny coming from you. You aren't even using your own character, which according to my sources you bought from the original Inglorion for a hefty fee. Regardless, your not one to talk especially considering your track record. Kix's reputation in comparison to yours is stellar. However it is to my knowledge that it is known; that Kix is wealthy in game and she, unlike you, does not need hand outs to make do. You have done a lovely job of making yourself a public enemy on Cerberus, keep it up.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 01:04:43  
Cerberus.Pent said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:

That's pretty funny coming from you. You aren't even using your own character, which according to my sources you bought from the original Inglorion for a hefty fee. Regardless, your not one to talk especially considering your track record. Kix's reputation in comparison to yours is stellar. However it is to my knowledge that it is known; that Kix is wealthy in game and she, unlike you, does not need hand outs to make do. You have done a lovely job of making yourself a public enemy on Cerberus, keep it up.

Umm my original character was hacked, of course I had to switch when I can't even use a *** W turban anymore because SE won't give me my ***back, but this character had same jobs, same gear, so I asked my friend for it before he quit, and your sources are wrong, I didn't pay ***for it. lmao@your sources. And yes, she is wealthy, off her LS members, duh?, she doesn't do ***else, she doesn't craft, she doesn't do anything, she just shows up from time to time, reaps from the ls bank, thats it. These things you do not know, you're *** blind like everyone else that thinks otherwise. and Enemy? why should I give a ***really? people who really know me like me, my ls members, my friends, I don't need you sad *** to make me happy, I have all I need. You really think I would still be on this server if I had noone?
 Cerberus.Pent
user: Pent
By Cerberus.Pent 2010-03-01 01:31:56  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Umm my original character was hacked, of course I had to switch when I can't even use a *** W turban anymore because SE won't give me my ***back, but this character had same jobs, same gear, so I asked my friend for it before he quit, and your sources are wrong, I didn't pay ***for it. lmao@your sources. And yes, she is wealthy, off her LS members, duh?, she doesn't do ***else, she doesn't craft, she doesn't do anything, she just shows up from time to time, reaps from the ls bank, thats it. These things you do not know, you're *** blind like everyone else that thinks otherwise. and Enemy? why should I give a ***really? people who really know me like me, my ls members, my friends, I don't need you sad *** to make me happy, I have all I need. You really think I would still be on this server if I had noone?

Your claim that you didn't pay for the character is as believable as any given conspiracy theory. You can say whatever you want, but in the end no one here is going to believe you any more or any less. It seems that the only one here "blind" is you. Your making "blind" assumptions based on Kix, whom has stricken her record from ffxiah by choice, so what are you basing your accusations on? That's right, nothing. You have at least three major ls leads that do not look upon you or your ls favorably. You would do well to remember that, your actions reflect directly onto your ls. Further more, if you really "want" some sort of agreement with any ls, then you should be doing the opposite of what your doing here. You claim you don't need help with anything and yet, the whole premise of this thread was caused by your pleas for help and the resulting event thereafter.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 02:46:26  
Cerberus.Pent said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:

Your claim that you didn't pay for the character is as believable as any given conspiracy theory. You can say whatever you want, but in the end no one here is going to believe you any more or any less. It seems that the only one here "blind" is you. Your making "blind" assumptions based on Kix, whom has stricken her record from ffxiah by choice, so what are you basing your accusations on? That's right, nothing. You have at least three major ls leads that do not look upon you or your ls favorably. You would do well to remember that, your actions reflect directly onto your ls. Further more, if you really "want" some sort of agreement with any ls, then you should be doing the opposite of what your doing here. You claim you don't need help with anything and yet, the whole premise of this thread was caused by your pleas for help and the resulting event thereafter.

Pleas for help? I rarely even ask for help, and I can give a ***less how many ls leaders hate me, I've seen many ls leaders talk ***about WW and Armada, doesn't really mean ***to me, I just do my thing, I have all I need, clearly the people in my ls like how I do things, otherwise they wouldn't be in my ls and my ls wouldn't have lasted this long.
By Cloudpyro 2010-03-01 06:01:28  
Douchebag get what Douchebag deserve.
 Cerberus.Delsus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-01 06:58:58  
I just wanna post here having been in RaWr and just say everyone in that ls are decent people and they wouldnt screw anyone over could it just have been the ls chat about doing an event with ing? I know what i would say

Is it just me that has noticed that everyone from cerb says things like "what do you expect ing" just sit and think for a bit, could it be that the whole server hates you ing and thinks your the douchbag?

Well i do and before you say anything about me "not having any personal experiance with you" i was in the ls you jacked dyna by camping trail markings in Windurst and claiming zone when we were setting alliance up, the one of your members gave us a glass and your ls couldnt even get past the AH.

Take some advice and quit the game seeing as everyone on the server hates you and people from other servers are starting to see what your like