Stood Up?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Stood up?
Stood up?
 Cerberus.Inglorion
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 07:27:23  
Cerberus.Delsus said:
I just wanna post here having been in RaWr and just say everyone in that ls are decent people and they wouldnt screw anyone over could it just have been the ls chat about doing an event with ing? I know what i would say

Is it just me that has noticed that everyone from cerb says things like "what do you expect ing" just sit and think for a bit, could it be that the whole server hates you ing and thinks your the douchbag?

Well i do and before you say anything about me "not having any personal experiance with you" i was in the ls you jacked dyna by camping trail markings in Windurst and claiming zone when we were setting alliance up, the one of your members gave us a glass and your ls couldnt even get past the AH.

Take some advice and quit the game seeing as everyone on the server hates you and people from other servers are starting to see what your like

Ummm no, after you guys jacked my Dynamis zone, we just stopped fighting ***because you guys were lotting my currency. We beat Dynamis Windy a few times, so don't tell me your noob point of view of us not getting past the AH. the person who accidentally gave you guys glass isn't in my ls anymore because of that. And that was pretty assholish of you to do anyway even if someone took the zone I was going to do, I would NEVER EVER *** take advantage and try to get glass and then steal there currency, NEVER no matter how much I hated them. You're *** up to even do something like that to someone. But I'm glad you mentioned it, I forgot all about that, you revealed some history as to how people on this server are. I've seen that happen many times to people, it could be that I'm the good guy, and you're all the *** *** that WOULD steal someones dynamis and make em waist there 500k.
The truth is, I've never *** anyone over, ask anyone that really knows me. I've been *** over may times by you haters because of your perception of me brought to you by the rumors spread about me over and over. But really, i've helped alot of people, i never did anything like steal gear, steal peoples gil, none of that ***, the ONLY thing I have ever done was talk ***, and that is not a crime, but because I talk ***, you guys are welcome to steal my ***, *** over my ls, and do all the horrible ***you guys do? I will never respect ANY of you *** for your destructive ways, just look at all the *** threads by people, it's like you're ALWAYS looking for an excuse to rip someone apart, ALWAYS looking for a way to screw someone over. People can't even make a thread on here without haveing to watch EVERY *** word they say. Maybe this should just be called the ***talk forum. But any intelligent person would read all these threads and see how much human society has fallen. About a game you guys get so SERIOUS and Dramatic, I swear to God you guys can't handle just playing the *** game and do your *** endgame ***without all the he said she said ***. THAT is why I created my own shell, to get away from all of you ***, I've learned on how NOT to run an ls from being in nerfed and other ls's. I Saw nerfed falling apart, the reason why nerfed members left nerfed was because of the failure of there sacs and people playing favorites. My ls doesn't play favorites, if you want to be in an ls that does, be my guest, but if you don't, then my ls is the place to go, I have a system that makes EVERYTHING fair, if noone likes it, then gtfo. But the people that are in my ls like it, they're gettin the ***they want by earning it, and they're here to stay.
 Cerberus.Volkomir
user: Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 08:19:18  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Kix said:
Cerberus.Denaunie said:
After you've attempted to sabotage LS's like Nerfed, SMC, and now Rawr, not to mention spam us all with your offensive and highly immature /shout spammage in WG, how could you expect anyone who actually plays on this Server to really believe your are some victim of rudeness?

You are the epitome of rude and all negativity that goes with it, inside and out, based on all your actions to date. It's just a shame your members have to suffer because they choose to follow a someone who manipulates, misrepresents, and who has burned nearly every bridge on the Server.

Well said.

Yeah Kix, thats why people left Nerfed including your sac lauci for unfair actions on your part, talk about maninpulative and useing. you're hardly ever on, where you get all the gil you use to buy meds and rr and ***for yourself?, infact what DO you do with the ls money? buy your sacs a set of HQ staves while your other members get left behind, don't even *** talk Kix, I know your game, just because not everyone else see's it does not make you innocent

Ive been in Nerfed for a little under a year now, and I have to say its one of the most fair and reasonable LS's I have ever been in, and Kix is one of the nicest people I have ever known ingame.

Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:
I just wanna post here having been in RaWr and just say everyone in that ls are decent people and they wouldnt screw anyone over could it just have been the ls chat about doing an event with ing? I know what i would say

Is it just me that has noticed that everyone from cerb says things like "what do you expect ing" just sit and think for a bit, could it be that the whole server hates you ing and thinks your the douchbag?

Well i do and before you say anything about me "not having any personal experiance with you" i was in the ls you jacked dyna by camping trail markings in Windurst and claiming zone when we were setting alliance up, the one of your members gave us a glass and your ls couldnt even get past the AH.

Take some advice and quit the game seeing as everyone on the server hates you and people from other servers are starting to see what your like

Ummm no, after you guys jacked my Dynamis zone, we just stopped fighting ***because you guys were lotting my currency. We beat Dynamis Windy a few times, so don't tell me your noob point of view of us not getting past the AH. the person who accidentally gave you guys glass isn't in my ls anymore because of that. And that was pretty assholish of you to do anyway even if someone took the zone I was going to do, I would NEVER EVER *** take advantage and try to get glass and then steal there currency, NEVER no matter how much I hated them. You're *** up to even do something like that to someone. But I'm glad you mentioned it, I forgot all about that, you revealed some history as to how people on this server are. I've seen that happen many times to people, it could be that I'm the good guy, and you're all the *** *** that WOULD steal someones dynamis and make em waist there 500k.
The truth is, I've never *** anyone over, ask anyone that really knows me. I've been *** over may times by you haters because of your perception of me brought to you by the rumors spread about me over and over. But really, i've helped alot of people, i never did anything like steal gear, steal peoples gil, none of that ***, the ONLY thing I have ever done was talk ***, and that is not a crime, but because I talk ***, you guys are welcome to steal my ***, *** over my ls, and do all the horrible ***you guys do? I will never respect ANY of you *** for your destructive ways, just look at all the *** threads by people, it's like you're ALWAYS looking for an excuse to rip someone apart, ALWAYS looking for a way to screw someone over. People can't even make a thread on here without haveing to watch EVERY *** word they say. Maybe this should just be called the ***talk forum. But any intelligent person would read all these threads and see how much human society has fallen. About a game you guys get so SERIOUS and Dramatic, I swear to God you guys can't handle just playing the *** game and do your *** endgame ***without all the he said she said ***. THAT is why I created my own shell, to get away from all of you ***, I've learned on how NOT to run an ls from being in nerfed and other ls's. I Saw nerfed falling apart, the reason why nerfed members left nerfed was because of the failure of there sacs and people playing favorites. My ls doesn't play favorites, if you want to be in an ls that does, be my guest, but if you don't, then my ls is the place to go, I have a system that makes EVERYTHING fair, if noone likes it, then gtfo. But the people that are in my ls like it, they're gettin the ***they want by earning it, and they're here to stay.

Yeah, just like you jacked one of Nerfed's Dynamis one time and just free lotted all currency and AF. Quit Digging yourself a deeper hole with your stupidity. All of Nerfed's Sack holders are some of the nicest people I have met in my 6 years of playing this game.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 08:25:21  
Cerberus.Volkomir said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Kix said:
Cerberus.Denaunie said:
After you've attempted to sabotage LS's like Nerfed, SMC, and now Rawr, not to mention spam us all with your offensive and highly immature /shout spammage in WG, how could you expect anyone who actually plays on this Server to really believe your are some victim of rudeness?

You are the epitome of rude and all negativity that goes with it, inside and out, based on all your actions to date. It's just a shame your members have to suffer because they choose to follow a someone who manipulates, misrepresents, and who has burned nearly every bridge on the Server.

Well said.

Yeah Kix, thats why people left Nerfed including your sac lauci for unfair actions on your part, talk about maninpulative and useing. you're hardly ever on, where you get all the gil you use to buy meds and rr and ***for yourself?, infact what DO you do with the ls money? buy your sacs a set of HQ staves while your other members get left behind, don't even *** talk Kix, I know your game, just because not everyone else see's it does not make you innocent

Ive been in Nerfed for a little under a year now, and I have to say its one of the most fair and reasonable LS's I have ever been in, and Kix is one of the nicest people I have ever known ingame.

Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

Yeah, just like you jacked one of Nerfed's Dynamis one time and just free lotted all currency and AF. Quit Digging yourself a deeper hole with your stupidity. All of Nerfed's Sack holders are some of the nicest people I have met in my 6 years of playing this game.

Yours is only one opinion of the ls, but people that have left nerfed have quite a different one. And no, I didn't hack nerfed's Dynamis, no matter how many people say I did, I didn't, there's no way to prove I did, I'm innocent till you can actually prove I did it. It wasn't me, it was some other guy, forgot his name.
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-01 08:44:22  
I think the underlying message here that's clear to me and probably everyone else, is that you need to quit the ***talking and worry about your own LS. You seem to be pretty pathetic.

Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 08:54:54  
Cerberus.Vedder said:
I think the underlying message here that's clear to me and probably everyone else, is that you need to quit the ***talking and worry about your own LS. You seem to be pretty pathetic.

Lol the ***talking started RIGHT after you posted ***about me in your ls forum, and then was forwarded to me by your ls members. Do you to ***talk be behind my back is pretty pathetic.
 Cerberus.Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-01 09:05:27  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Vedder said:

Lol the ***talking started RIGHT after you posted ***about me in your ls forum, and then was forwarded to me by your ls members. Do you to ***talk be behind my back is pretty pathetic.

I thought it's been pretty apparent that I talk ***about you out in the open? What's this behind your back crap? Would you like me to paste in here any mention of you that's on my LS forums?

Trying to pretend like you have any insight into my LS is comical. You may have, but those folks are gone now precisely because of their choice to affiliate themselves with your dumb ***.

Also, wtf does "Do you to ***talk be behind my back is pretty pathetic." mean? Is English not even your first language? That'd explain why you were dense as hell, honestly.
 Cerberus.Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 09:08:05  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Stuff

Cerberus.Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-01 09:09:10  
Also, in before Philosoraptor:

Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-01 09:10:36  
Man I remember when this guy was in EM. I think he had the fastest record of being kicked ASAP. >.> The details are kinda hazy though so maybe Fur or someone that remembers can post why this clown got kicked.
 Cerberus.Delsus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-01 09:16:31  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:
I just wanna post here having been in RaWr and just say everyone in that ls are decent people and they wouldnt screw anyone over could it just have been the ls chat about doing an event with ing? I know what i would say Is it just me that has noticed that everyone from cerb says things like "what do you expect ing" just sit and think for a bit, could it be that the whole server hates you ing and thinks your the douchbag? Well i do and before you say anything about me "not having any personal experiance with you" i was in the ls you jacked dyna by camping trail markings in Windurst and claiming zone when we were setting alliance up, the one of your members gave us a glass and your ls couldnt even get past the AH. Take some advice and quit the game seeing as everyone on the server hates you and people from other servers are starting to see what your like
Ummm no, after you guys jacked my Dynamis zone, we just stopped fighting ***because you guys were lotting my currency. We beat Dynamis Windy a few times, so don't tell me your noob point of view of us not getting past the AH. the person who accidentally gave you guys glass isn't in my ls anymore because of that. And that was pretty assholish of you to do anyway even if someone took the zone I was going to do, I would NEVER EVER *** take advantage and try to get glass and then steal there currency, NEVER no matter how much I hated them. You're *** up to even do something like that to someone. But I'm glad you mentioned it, I forgot all about that, you revealed some history as to how people on this server are. I've seen that happen many times to people, it could be that I'm the good guy, and you're all the *** *** that WOULD steal someones dynamis and make em waist there 500k. The truth is, I've never *** anyone over, ask anyone that really knows me. I've been *** over may times by you haters because of your perception of me brought to you by the rumors spread about me over and over. But really, i've helped alot of people, i never did anything like steal gear, steal peoples gil, none of that ***, the ONLY thing I have ever done was talk ***, and that is not a crime, but because I talk ***, you guys are welcome to steal my ***, *** over my ls, and do all the horrible ***you guys do? I will never respect ANY of you *** for your destructive ways, just look at all the *** threads by people, it's like you're ALWAYS looking for an excuse to rip someone apart, ALWAYS looking for a way to screw someone over. People can't even make a thread on here without haveing to watch EVERY *** word they say. Maybe this should just be called the ***talk forum. But any intelligent person would read all these threads and see how much human society has fallen. About a game you guys get so SERIOUS and Dramatic, I swear to God you guys can't handle just playing the *** game and do your *** endgame ***without all the he said she said ***. THAT is why I created my own shell, to get away from all of you ***, I've learned on how NOT to run an ls from being in nerfed and other ls's. I Saw nerfed falling apart, the reason why nerfed members left nerfed was because of the failure of there sacs and people playing favorites. My ls doesn't play favorites, if you want to be in an ls that does, be my guest, but if you don't, then my ls is the place to go, I have a system that makes EVERYTHING fair, if noone likes it, then gtfo. But the people that are in my ls like it, they're gettin the ***they want by earning it, and they're here to stay.

At that dynamis run we had out alliances set up and were just going to trade the glass when you ran out of no where and trades your glass and said "you would have done the same" when we wouldnt, and i wasnt the leader of that ls so i just followed ppl in.

You also wasted 30 mins forming your alliance AFTER you traded the glass, if your intentions werent to beat us in there you would have set up alliance first then traded your glass to get maximum time and if you dont trade glass before you form the alliance wtf are you thinking wasting all your time?

I will not take this ***from somone who thinks he is in the right when he wastes 30mins of a run sorting out alliances when another ls has them sorted and was just going to trade the glass when you run from MH (with a mule at markings) to take the zone.

so stfu and just curious does your keyboard have an enter key or do you just not know how to use paragrahs?
 Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2010-03-01 09:24:39  
Man this guy is like the little engine that could...Except the engine came out of a matchbox car and the body is off of a Pinto...He just talks ***nonstop 24/7. In a nutshell, he's a *** to the core. Your ignorance and mental handicaps astound me. Keep chugging along Inglorion eventually everyone, including yourself, will hate you.
 Cerberus.Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 09:28:55  
 Cerberus.Sey
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-03-01 10:46:15  
Doin endgame without the BS http://jponry.guildportal.com

Endgame without the ***. How's that going?
 Cerberus.Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 11:25:10  
LOL Inglorion admits he cheats, checkthe following link, check out the rules and about us section, near the bottom.

http://jponry.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=319144&ForumID=1500792&TabID=2675644&Replies=0&TopicID=8329245
 Cerberus.Algol
By Cerberus.Algol 2010-03-01 11:31:45  
Why is Ceowulf (WHM) in the first screenie DD'ing DL?
 Cerberus.Delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-01 11:35:29  
Cerberus.Algol said:

Because thats how JPonry work they have to noob everything up like i did a fey weapon fight in grauberg with some JPonry members and they kited when mage got hate at 1% just fkin die its not like exp is hard to get.

Cerberus.Volkomir said:
LOL Inglorion admits he cheats, checkthe following link, check out the rules and about us section, near the bottom.

http://jponry.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=319144&ForumID=1500792&TabID=2675644&Replies=0&TopicID=8329245

Lol and once i saw ing recruting in WG (as usual) but he was asking for PC users... I wonder why... lol
 Cerberus.Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 11:47:05  
Cerberus.Volkomir said:

LOL also on his Application... he asks if your afraid to Bot LMAO
 Cerberus.Wolftamer
user: wolftamer
By Cerberus.Wolftamer 2010-03-01 12:33:02  
Cerberus.Pent said:
You aren't even using your own character, which according to my sources you bought from the original Inglorion for a hefty fee.

Seriously. There is no way in hell the OG Ing, one of the nicest people ever, could be friends with this one.

Oh...and there is seriously people that care about botting? And on Cerberus of all servers?
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-03-01 14:40:33  
funny how he say he "rarly even" ask ppl for help and a few days ago LS member told us Ingl asked for help to tank ZNM Cerb and offered 200k for that. (what ended in a total failga according to SS lol)
 Cerberus.Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-01 14:51:53  
Cerberus.Mindi said:
funny how he say he "rarly even" ask ppl for help and a few days ago LS member told us Ingl asked for help to tank ZNM Cerb and offered 200k for that. (what ended in a total failga according to SS lol)

Who tanks Sarameya?
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-03-01 14:56:57  
dunno... they lol
seems like they tryed to kill it with like 13 ppl (where 3 were tanks) and not even rnged DD
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 15:02:03  
Cerberus.Vedder said:
Cerberus.Mindi said:

Who tanks Sarameya?

Umm was our first time doing it, we decided to see how it would work that method rather than zerg method. And I'm not the ONLy one who's tried it that way, kon has tried it that way as well and wiped, so don't choose my ls out of the bunch that has tried it like that.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 15:05:22  
Cerberus.Volkomir said:

Umm if you register on the WW site they admit it too, so wtf is your point? That ***is old news. A long time ago I remember useing a different program, and I looked at the members list, and SOOOOOO many people on cerberus used it lol, you act like i'm the only *** botter on Cerberus, shows your ignorance.
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 15:08:01  
Cerberus.Algol said:

Was our first Xarcarabard run, we made it to DL with not enough time to change jobs, so we decided to go at him just for fun, we knew we would wipe, but don't talk ***about me, Nerfed went to fight DL this saturday and wiped to DL, and they were serious about it lol, with 1 brd, no real zerg DD >.> I didn't even see a rdm/drk there. So if you guys wanna point me out, I can point out people too, Most of the time they Fail at DL, I think they've only beat him like 3 times in 5+ years
 Cerberus.Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-01 15:23:39  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Vedder said:
Cerberus.Mindi said:

Who tanks Sarameya?

Umm was our first time doing it, we decided to see how it would work that method rather than zerg method. And I'm not the ONLy one who's tried it that way, kon has tried it that way as well and wiped, so don't choose my ls our of the bunch that has tried it like that.

I bet Hachiryu Haidate would have dropped too... if only you'd killed it. :<

Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 15:29:27  
Cerberus.Vedder said:
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Vedder said:
Cerberus.Mindi said:

Who tanks Sarameya?

Umm was our first time doing it, we decided to see how it would work that method rather than zerg method. And I'm not the ONLy one who's tried it that way, kon has tried it that way as well and wiped, so don't choose my ls our of the bunch that has tried it like that.

I bet Hachiryu Haidate would have dropped too... if only you'd killed it. :<

Yeah, we'll beat it next time, but my ls is still quite new, Every ls I know started out in fail. another new ls LastlegacyHQ tried jormy recently and wiped, not pointin out theyre fail or anything, but my point is, ls's starting out have there fail moments before they learn what they need and what it takes to be successful.
By Moonkeeper 2010-03-01 16:56:10  
I'm a peaceful person to whoever met on the game and i will say this Kix is not what you said she is Ing, In my view your acting like a overgrown child,

I know Rawr she's a good person to, but i see her point of view if i read all this drama i'd probly back out to because i wouldnt want people to talk behind my back that i did something

P.S Hi Rawr ^^
 Cerberus.Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-01 17:07:10  
Moonkeeper said:
I'm a peaceful person to whoever met on the game and i will say this Kix is not what you said she is Ing, In my view your acting like a overgrown child,

I know Rawr she's a good person to, but i see her point of view if i read all this drama i'd probly back out to because i wouldnt want people to talk behind my back that i did something

P.S Hi Rawr ^^

Yeah, the people that work for SE are nice too, but they still *** over people =D
 Cerberus.Delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-01 17:16:13  
Ing check the posts about you one more time it looks to me like most people exept your ls hate you and your ls and i cant beleave you have no drama in your ls when you start drama with everyone in these forums.
 Cerberus.Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-01 17:19:04  
Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Volkomir said:

Umm if you register on the WW site they admit it too, so wtf is your point? That ***is old news. A long time ago I remember useing a different program, and I looked at the members list, and SOOOOOO many people on cerberus used it lol, you act like i'm the only *** botter on Cerberus, shows your ignorance.

LOL the point is you dont go flaunting it around. who's Ignorant now?

Cerberus.Inglorion said:
Cerberus.Algol said:

Was our first Xarcarabard run, we made it to DL with not enough time to change jobs, so we decided to go at him just for fun, we knew we would wipe, but don't talk ***about me, Nerfed went to fight DL this saturday and wiped to DL, and they were serious about it lol, with 1 brd, no real zerg DD >.> I didn't even see a rdm/drk there. So if you guys wanna point me out, I can point out people too, Most of the time they Fail at DL, I think they've only beat him like 3 times in 5 years

Once again, ignorance. We did Xarcabard on Sunday, not Saturday. And if you were paying that much attention, you would have seen that we had 6 people warp out and change to RDM/DRK.