Coronavirus Death Toll Estimation USA

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 09:39:06  
volkom said: »
well tim pool has been doing this for quite a while. you could watch the vids or read articles of what he wrote when obama was in office to get a reference
He is avidly anti-war. I believe he didn't like how Obama kept up the war machine, in his words.

The anti-war stuff you'd think would appeal to non conservatives. So lets see.

Chanti, Vic, Kojo, do you support Trump's plan to pull our troops out of Afghanistan?
By volkom 2020-07-21 09:39:50  
Anna Ruthven said: »
another banger
Tim Pool is a flip-flopping moron who rides the novelty of "I'm a Democrat with right wing views." and usually doesn't read the ***he's pushing. I can't watch because I don't want his ***in my recommendeds.
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
He makes some valid points though.

I guess you can say that if you're on one side or another. being in the center you kinda already have to to flip flop due to which party your values are being supported or not ~ yay 2 party system
(you could also watch the vid and then tell youtube not to recommend it for you)
I kinda wonder what his videos will be like when Trump is out of office in January or in a few years and Trumperism is no longer profitable.

well tim pool has been doing this for quite a while. you could watch the vids or read articles of what he wrote when obama was in office to get a reference
Tim Pool is basically a political versions of The Quartering. I've watched him.
I guess you could put it that way tho I think he's way better than jeremy ~ the quartering kinda irks me but I'll watch a vid if its over a topic i'm interested in.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:41:50  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
So that is an excuse for someone else's bad behavior?
How do you mean? People will fight back against *** that impacts them negatively or that goes against their beliefs and endangers people.

Say you called me a slur IRL in my face, insulted me in the most devious way you possibly could, is it your fault if I slap ya for it or my fault for not controlling myself?
It would be my fault. Talk ***, get hit.

It's not some sort of cute little illness people had in either Trump or Obama, it's all for views and money. It's news but spun to a viewerbase's liking.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 09:43:19  
Chanti, Vic, Kojo, do you support Trump's plan to pull our troops out of Afghanistan?
Vic would support anyone else, preferably with a "D" next to their name to pull out of Afghanistan.

He would be against it if Trump or any hardliner "R" does it.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-21 09:43:39  
He is avidly anti-war. I believe he didn't like how Obama kept up the war machine, in his words.

You assume he has a plan.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 09:45:15  
How do you mean? People will fight back against *** that impacts them negatively or that goes against their beliefs and endangers people.
Well to follow up with how I ended that, bad behavior of their dispersal of information peddled as News and Facts above reproach, that almost looks coordinated.

It's not some sort of cute little illness people had in either Trump or Obama, it's all for views and money. It's news but spun to a viewerbase's liking.
IMO, and I dare say other non Liberal/Leftists might agree, the Spin is out of control.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 09:45:44  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Don't ignore the question, please answer it. :)
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 09:46:24  
Vic would support anyone else, preferably with a "D" next to their name to pull out of Afghanistan.

He would be against it if Trump or any hardliner "R" does it.
I disagree. I think even Vic liked the fact that we did not retaliate against Iran for them downing a drone of ours.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:46:34  
The one think I love that Trump has done is exposed how easily some groups will break away from reality with his whole "facts I don't like" thing.

No other President has had the cult-like following Trump has. Around his little get-together here in Tulsa, there were people on corners selling Trump merch like he was *** Logan Paul or something.
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-07-21 09:47:38  
No other President has had the cult-like following Trump has. Around his little get-together here in Tulsa, there were people on corners selling Trump merch like he was *** Logan Paul or something.

Trump 2020: It's Like He's Logan Paul™
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-21 09:48:08  

This is the same logic that people use who justify sexual harassment/assault against a woman who wears revealing clothes.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:48:11  

Don't ignore the question, please answer it. :)
Depends. We can't truly just abandon them but we shouldn't stay there like we conquered the place. It's not about IF we pull troops, it's HOW and WHY.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:49:28  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

This is the same logic that people use who justify sexual harassment/assault against a woman who wears revealing clothes.
Except it's different because context...which matters.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-21 09:52:08  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Except it's different because context...which matters.

Not really. Hit someone because you don't like their words and you're on the hook for assault. Claiming that personal responsibility only applies to some things and not others is a slippery slope.
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-21 09:52:25  

the plan to pull troops out of Afghanistan? or what about that plan to pull troops out of Iraq that left a power vacuum and the formation of isis?

(we're going off topic here)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/20/health/us-coronavirus-monday/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/21/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

I'd hope that more labs and resources could be dedicated to analyze more tests ~ that's part of the problem I guess as well in terms of identifying and putting people into quarantine. What good does it if it takes 5~10+ days to see test results. (that's a failure on both the fed and state level imo)
curious to know if spikes we're seeing are just tests being backlogged and then being recorded at later dates
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 10:17:16  
(we're going off topic here)
My bad.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 17:39:53  
Anyone noticed that the three doomsday predictors here have stopped posting daily updates?

Cause, you know, got to stop showing that we are on the downside of the curve.....
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-21 17:41:40  
Anyone noticed that the three doomsday predictors here have stopped posting daily updates?

Cause, you know, got to stop showing that we are on the downside of the curve.....

its cuz they know its impossible to stop the virus. only electing biden is the cure
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-21 17:44:37  

I doubt anyone has noticed this because its not actually happening. Texas always has lower case counts on Sunday and Monday (abbott himself has said this repeatedly) and the Tuesday numbers aren't out yet. We aren't on the "downside" of anything.
By Viciouss 2020-07-21 17:47:08  
But if you want to check out Florida, record amount of hospitalizations today, 2nd highest daily death count, and almost 10k new cases. Go Florida.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-21 17:49:08  
Weekend numbers are always low. and todays numbers aren't done yet.

+74,987 7/17
+63,259 7/18
+65,279 7/19
+62,879 7/20

Officially passed 4 million active today (on worldmeters)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 18:05:01  
Viciouss said: »
We aren't on the "downside" of anything.
Asura.Eiryl said: »
+74,987 7/17
+63,259 7/18
+65,279 7/19
+62,879 7/20
It's ok Vic, you can go ahead and admit you are wrong.
By Viciouss 2020-07-21 18:08:05  
Lol, what did we just say? Since the pandemic started, the numbers dip on the weekends. It doesn't mean a single thing.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-21 18:08:18  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Weekend numbers are always low.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 18:19:14  
Today's new cases:

Source

Seems like a significant drop from 4 days ago. Talking about 17k drop.

So, yeah, keep being you, doomsayers.
By volkom 2020-07-21 18:27:37  
Nay the labs are backlogged. Numbers inaccurate
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-21 18:38:34  
You site a CDC source, knowing that the data does not go to the CDC anymore.

Todays numbers so far; +63,726
By Prong 2020-07-21 18:39:32  
Terlet Sangria said: »
I mean, I don't really have a dog in this fight because I gots my beefs with both of them, but when, in eight years of Obama, did conservatives say anything nice about him, or give him credit for anything?

Eight years of "not MY president" and birtherism and tan suit outrage. What did you think was going to happen? Good for goose, good for gander, etc, etc.

The W whitewashing thing really is wild though; I never saw that one coming.

This happens with every presidency, the other side points out the fallacies of the other.

But this is an undeniable fact to anyone who is not blinded by politics: The overall insanity and hate by liberals and the media towards Trump has been utterly unprecedented. Being that our overall media is dominated by liberal viewpoints, conservatives could not possibly in the future, even if they wanted to retaliate, they could not possibly bring the insane accusations and flat out lies against any future Democratic president as had been done to Trump. End of story. To say otherwise or even try and compare to previous presidents (even Bush, I thought the left hit GW pretty hard, but that was like a scratch compared to a hatchet wound to what they've shot at Trump) would be flat out wrong.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-21 18:44:44  
Nay the labs are backlogged. Numbers inaccurate

That's been KNs made up argument, no one else's.
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55