Coronavirus Death Toll Estimation USA

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55
By volkom 2020-08-08 20:48:38  
https://nypost.com/2020/08/08/nyc-councilman-credits-hydroxychloroquine-for-covid-19-recovery/

hmmm
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-08 22:03:30  
I mean he can say whatever he wants, there's no way to prove it did or didn't do anything.

It's the same as me saying orange juice cures my flu every time I get it. Everytime I get the flu I drink some OJ and I don't die. 100% effective.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-08 22:27:46  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I mean he can say whatever he wants, there's no way to prove it did or didn't do anything.

It's the same as me saying orange juice cures my flu every time I get it. Everytime I get the flu I drink some OJ and I don't die. 100% effective.

And when a "vaccine" is developed that researches claim help with Covid, we could say the exact same thing, being that doctors have been clearly stating Vitamin C helps humans to get over colds for literally decades.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-08 22:51:04  
Prong said: »

And when a "vaccine" is developed that researches claim help with Covid, we could say the exact same thing, being that doctors have been clearly stating Vitamin C helps humans to get over colds for literally decades.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/#:~:text=The role of vitamin C,and higher susceptibility to infections.

Remember those video's I posted, yeah vitamin C, something our bodies can't store, immensely aids the efficiency of our immune system.

In that way it's not technically a "cure", while still having a very important impact.
[+]
By volkom 2020-08-08 22:53:08  
i heard that you have a 100% chance of death if you breathe air and drink water
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-09 11:40:57  
US tops 5 million Covid-19 cases, with five states making up more than 40% of tally

Quote:
(CNN)The US topped 5 million cases of coronavirus early Sunday -- and as experts have highlighted before, the true number of infections could be many times higher.

The number means the country holds about a quarter of global cases of the virus and also tops the list with the most reported deaths in the world. Of the country's 5,000,603 estimated cases, 162,441 have been deadly, according to data collected by John Hopkins University....

As of this week, five states account for more than 40% of US infections: California (with the most cases in the country), Florida, Texas, New York and Georgia....
By Prong 2020-08-10 02:07:26  
Look at all those ReOpen rednecks, ignoring social distancing/gathering orders then shooting each other up with them dang guns. 'Merica!

Mass shooting at DC party.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-10 09:40:17  
Look at all those ReOpen rednecks, ignoring social distancing/gathering orders then shooting each other up with them dang guns. 'Merica!

IDK about today, I haven't lived in the DC area in forever, but the last I heard east of the anacostia river was still NOT redneck territory. Indeed, quite the opposite.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-10 09:47:37  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

IDK about today, I haven't lived in the DC area in forever, but the last I heard east of the anacostia river was still NOT redneck territory. Indeed, quite the opposite.
Twas Sarcasm, my lady.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-10 15:20:56  

Nearly 100K Children in US Test Positive in 2 Weeks
That's more than 25% of all reported cases in US kids

Quote:
(Newser) – Since the coronavirus pandemic began, at least 338,982 children have been infected with COVID-19 in the US—and more than a quarter of those infections happened during a period of just two weeks, the New York Times reports. A new report from the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children's Hospital Association reveals that at least 97,000 US kids tested positive for the virus during the last two weeks of July. The actual numbers could be higher, because the report did not include complete data from Texas and New York....
So much for the administration's stance that children are immune...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-10 15:22:26  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Twas Sarcasm, my lady.
That's what Trump says when his statements get him in trouble.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-10 15:35:33  
I'm calling this the "Kingnobody Law" where all online conversations will always revert to Trump.

Chanti, you got Kingnobody'd.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-11 09:52:33  
Quote:
Putin claims Russia has the first vaccine for coronavirus
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-11 10:09:09  
Quote:
Putin claims Russia has the first vaccine for coronavirus
I wonder how effective it is, and if it a real vaccine, and not one that pumps live and active COVID-19 into you.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-11 10:15:24  
Probably exactly as effective as Hydroxychloroquine.

I said it worked, so it worked, that's the timeline we live in.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-11 10:24:09  
Probably exactly as effective as Hydroxychloroquine.
So, does it work or doesn't it?

Just because CNN says Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work doesn't mean it doesn't.

Protip: My source is an independently verified study on the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine for COVID patients. Saying that it's a fake study will not help your argument at all.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-11 10:29:34  
It works if you say it works and it doesn't if you say it doesn't.

Schrodinger's vaccine.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-11 10:35:21  
So, if a Scientific study says it works, and CNN says it doesn't, you will believe CNN over science.

At least you are nice enough to verify that for us.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-13 08:39:33  
Florida sheriff orders deputies not to wear masks, bans civilians in masks from office
"Now, I can already hear the whining and just so you know I did not make this decision easily," Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said in a memo to staff.

NBC news

Quote:
A Florida sheriff barred deputies from wearing facial coverings in most work settings, authorities said Wednesday, even as the state continues to struggle with record-breaking coronavirus numbers.

Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods insisted there's no conclusive evidence that wearing masks curbs the spread of the virus — despite explicit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines saying just that....
By volkom 2020-08-13 09:07:20  
bet he's a dirty trump supporter
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-15 19:14:22  
Hopeful research!

Has the Summit Supercomputer Cracked COVID's Code?
New insights into deadly "bradykinin storms" suggest potential therapies for COVID-19

IEEE Spectrum
By Prong 2020-08-15 23:09:08  

I'm just wondering how long western society will take with human trials, being we aren't Russia or China, so we don't just line people up and force them to, "volunteer." I'm not a medical professional but based on everything else we do that borderlines ethical concerns with people, I can only imagine the red tape and oversight meetings that have to occur before they just let researchers test on humans. But yeah, positive news better than what we normally get!
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-15 23:11:15  

Twas Sarcasm, my lady.
That's what Trump says when his statements get him in trouble.

No, it was sarcasm. Super blatant I thought.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-16 09:17:54  
I'm just wondering how long western society will take with human trials, being we aren't Russia or China, so we don't just line people up and force them to, "volunteer." I'm not a medical professional but based on everything else we do that borderlines ethical concerns with people, I can only imagine the red tape and oversight meetings that have to occur before they just let researchers test on humans. But yeah, positive news better than what we normally get!
Putin didn't volunteer anyone. Or perhaps he volunteered everyone. Little difference with his direct from the lab to the veins no human trials needed approach.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-16 10:21:05  
Putin didn't volunteer anyone. Or perhaps he volunteered everyone. Little difference with his direct from the lab to the veins no human trials needed approach.
You know, I'm sick and tired of the same old adage "Putin this, Putin that!"

Why don't you prove to us that Putin is forcing random citizens to take experimental vaccines.
[+]
By volkom 2020-08-16 12:18:43  
or how trump colluded with russia
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-16 14:30:49  
You know, I'm sick and tired of the same old adage "Putin this, Putin that!"

Why don't you prove to us that Putin is forcing random citizens to take experimental vaccines.
They aren't experimental, Putin said so.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-16 14:31:19  
volkom said: »
Putin said there was no collusion.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-16 18:50:39  

And Putin was right. What's your point?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-16 19:53:59  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
And Putin was right. What's your point?

You know, I'm sick and tired of the same old adage "Putin this, Putin that!"...
Is the point.
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55