First Page 2 ... 10 11 12
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2019-10-09 23:45:27  
Update Notes
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55997-October.-10-2019-%28JST%29-Version-Update

Items
New Items - https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/October_2019_Version_Update_Changes

Changed Items - https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/October_2019_Version_Update_Changes/Existing_Items

Other
Probably going to be a very slim update in terms of new items. We know we are getting the Autumn Tree from the Login Campaign, as well as a new Food (Turkey with rolanberry sauce) also in the Login Campaign. This is probably the "long name" of the item, and itll actually be something shorter. Matsui mentioned this quote in the update teaser post:
Quote:
If your favorite hobby is eating, then you’ll have something to look forward to in Vana’diel, as we’ve got a special new seasonal food item coming that may seem familiar to our North American players.

Other than those two things, I am doubtful of anything else new. Maybe something for the Halloween event, but we will see.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
サーバ: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-10-09 23:48:33  
Windower Resources: Updated on Live/Dev
KParser Memloc: Oct Update: Still the same. 0x0061d7c0
Box Destroyer: Still no changes.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-10-09 23:48:42  
I like long walks on the beach, puppies, and... eating.

:|
[+]
 Leviathan.Eloc
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Eloc
By Leviathan.Eloc 2019-10-10 00:05:45  
I have honest to god popcorn, waiting for this update.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-10 00:09:54  
Just reserving a slot on page one, not expecting fireworks but maybe.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Demonsgate
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Demonsgate 2019-10-10 00:11:18  
im waiting to see if this update is worth comming back for im old school monk i read its getting fixed
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-10-10 00:12:40  
Curious about the DRG update, truth be told. Will DRG finally get the "lol" tag removed? Will MNK be OP (Abyssea days?) or will it get a slight improvement but still not be used too much in current endgame content?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-10-10 00:16:12  
I'm here for the MNKdate but I really hope drg gets it too.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2019-10-10 00:17:58  
The decider will be what they've done to Hand-to-Hand WS's really.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-10-10 00:18:57  
Oct Digest thread
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55998-October-2019-FINAL-FANTASY-XI-Digest
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-10-10 00:19:18  
Ruaumoko said: »
The decider will be what they've done to Hand-to-Hand WS's really.

If SE was smart they'd revert the VS nerf. Would completely fix mnk probably.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-10 00:22:27  
"some of them are significantly more powerful"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-10-10 00:25:45  
I'm just here to find out what's getting rolled back next month.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2019-10-10 00:25:56  
Holy Cow.

FTP TRANSFER!

Quote:
Several bonuses that only applied to the first hit of the following weapon skills will now apply to all hits.

Combo / Tackle / One Inch Punch / Backhand Blow / Raging Fists / Spinning Attack / Howling Fist / Dragon Kick / Asuran Fists / Ascetic’s Fury / Stringing Pummel / Tornado Kick / Victory Smite / Shijin Spiral
*TP damage adjustments and certain equipment effects will now apply to all hits.
*The same is true for extra hits granted by double attack, triple attack, and the like.

In line with the above adjustment, The damage adjustment value is now spread evenly across all hits for the following weapon skills.

Combo / Raging Fists/ Howling Fist / Dragon Kick / Tornado Kick / Victory Smite / Shijin Spiral

The potencies of the following weapon skills have been increased.

Asuran Fists / Shijin Spiral
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-10-10 00:27:11  
FTP TRANSFER!

In line with the above adjustment, The damage adjustment value is now spread evenly across all hits for the following weapon skills.
Combo / Raging Fists/ Howling Fist / Dragon Kick / Tornado Kick / Victory Smite / Shijin Spiral

Looks like it --- could be something stupid like FTP is spread evenly across all hits but divided by number of hits.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-10-10 00:27:26  
GOOD *** NIGHT MONK IS BACK ***
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-10 00:28:01  
Oh god, this is getting rolled back, near immediately.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-10-10 00:28:22  
Just watched the digest. They specifically said “some ws are considerably stronger than before”. It’s over. Monkdate. Monk is great again
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2019-10-10 00:33:13  
Very interesting that they also called out Asuran & Shijin as getting further buffed:
Quote:

With FTP transfer and whatever the increased potency means (higher FTP? Changing stat mods?), Asuran just might end up becoming insane. Oh wait, do they mean Asuran won't get FTP transfer but will get some other buffs, and the "bonuses that only applied to the first hit" means something like the inherent WS acc bonus (still potentially really nice for Asuran)? Guess I don't know how to interpret that.

And Shijin maybe an actual useful thing?

And PUP getting thrown a reaaaaaly nice bone with Stringing Pummel also getting in on the FTP transfer mix. (?) Gonna go ahead and update my WS sets for Fotia belt/waist now ;)
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-10-10 00:36:30  
Glad to see MNK getting some love, finally.

And DRG too. A straight +21% WSD all via traits? That's nuts. Will be curious to see how much more WSD+% DRG gets with a fully leveled up Wyvern.
By Ruaumoko 2019-10-10 00:37:48  
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
And PUP getting thrown a reaaaaaly nice bone with Stringing Pummel also getting in on the FTP transfer mix. (?) Gonna go ahead and update my WS sets for Fotia belt/waist now ;)
That was a really nice gesture from SE.

PUP's "Master" damage has really been lacking.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-10-10 00:39:00  
Gonna need to cap trish now. Sweet update.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2019-10-10 00:39:38  
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Very interesting that they also called out Asuran & Shijin as getting further buffed:
Quote:

With FTP transfer and whatever the increased potency means (higher FTP? Changing stat mods?), Asuran just might end up becoming insane. Oh wait, do they mean Asuran won't get FTP transfer but will get some other buffs, and the "bonuses that only applied to the first hit" means something like the inherent WS acc bonus (still potentially really nice for Asuran)? Guess I don't know how to interpret that.

And Shijin maybe an actual useful thing?

They specifically said Asuran will have fTP transfer. It's also getting a potency boost (within this context, they usually mean fTP).
[+]
 Shiva.Mlrlohki
user: Mlrlohki
By Shiva.Mlrlohki 2019-10-10 00:40:20  
Hm. Karambit might have gotten rather interesting with the Asuran buff. Might have to try it on both Monk and Dancer for shiggles. Can’t wait to get home from work.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2019-10-10 00:40:28  
The extra +450 HP MNK gets also means it's likely you'll see some MNKs with almost, if not over, 4000 HP in a base TP set with Mantra up.

Hella psyched to test this all out.
[+]
By Treizekordero 2019-10-10 00:43:04  
Shiva.Mlrlohki said: »
Hm. Karambit might have gotten rather interesting with the Asuran buff. Might have to try it on both Monk and Dancer for shiggles. Can’t wait to get home from work.

Karambit and Dancer also crossed my mind... I'm really interested to see what numbers Dancer could do with Asuran Fists and even Raging Fists.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-10 00:43:11  
The extra +450 HP MNK gets also means it's likely you'll see some MNKs with almost, if not over, 4000 HP in a base TP set with Mantra up.

And then we go right back to where we were. Remember "monk has too much hp, make all jobs equal"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-10-10 00:49:07  

That’s the HP monk has been missing since they changed relic values from % to straight numbers. Welcome back
[+]
First Page 2 ... 10 11 12