WoW Classic Higher Pop Than Live.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » WoW Classic higher pop than live.
WoW Classic higher pop than live.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Asura.Elizabet
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-10-02 16:39:55  
But WHY do you need to bold Half the things though?
[+]
 Bahamut.Eternallight
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-10-02 16:40:38  
Asura.Elizabet said: »
But WHY do you need to bold Half the things though?

Because if you bold everything it's boring, I guess.
[+]
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-10-02 16:43:32  
I expected you to be bolder than that. I am disappoint.
[+]
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-10-02 16:44:00  
I am lowkey bold.
 Asura.Kalimairo
user: kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-10-02 17:43:08  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
nashred said: »
The whole argument people are older and have jobs is ridiculous. People did not have jobs back then or school?
Going to school, going home, and having your parents deal with everything is a much lower time commitment than going to work and still having all the responsibilities of an adult when you get home. Never mind if you have kids of your own.

There are not anymore young people in the world?
Young people don't want to play a 15 year old game. They want to play fortnite, apex legends, or whatever new attention grabber is out. Sorry, but the truth is modern games don't need patience or hundreds of hours, and that's a good thing.

Matter of fact I think it is the opposite. I had allot of friends that left the game because of family and they had kids. Well now those kids are at the age where they rather hang out with friends than parents and now those parents have time. I actually have two friends right now that are back to gaming about a year ago. One wants to play FFXI but wants something like what he played before. The other said he would never play a mmo again not matter what.
If you as an adult have more free time than you did as a kid in school, you must be doing very well(or poorly) for yourself. The reality is that most people do not.

Classic gaming is in right now look at the popularity of the !up cabinets, the mini genesis and these classic consoles. People are just tired of all these games that are easy, give no reward and hand everything to you.
This can be somewhat agreed with, but you can't compare classic ffxi where you need hundreds of hours to a classic console game that lasts 10 and has constant progress and rewards throughout. I replayed super metroid and link to the past recently, it took less than 2 weeks playing only an hour a day. If this were classic FFXI, you'd be barely out of valkurm at that point.

Your arguments are weak, and the rest of your post is just cheesy anecdotes. People who want classic FFXI already have access to Nasomi, which is approaching classic's reliability, costs nothing, and has actual enforcement against cheating, better than SE ever has. The truth is that the amount of people in favor of it, even on a forum like this where everyone has some investment in FFXI, is minimal. It is absolutely not the correct move for SE to make. Your inability to see that doesn't change the facts.

you can have time to get relics empy's mythics to 99 and AG but no time to play classic ffxi?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-02 17:45:03  
Asura.Kalimairo said: »
you can have time to get relics empy's mythics to 99 and AG but no time to play classic ffxi?

it takes negligable amounts of time (less than a day) to get shinies in current.

It takes a month just to get 75 in classic. then a year to fund a shiney. And that's assuming you find 17-50 idiots to slave for you. Without even mentioning the other gigantic time sinks.

Ain't nobody got time for that ***. (never should have when it was new either, ***'s HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) So many of you (us) pissed away the entirety of our 20s on this garbage that could've been spent doing literally anything else. mmos are cancer.
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-10-02 17:54:49  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

it takes negligable amounts of time (less than a day) to get shinies in current.

It takes a month just to get 75 in classic. then a year to fund a shiney. And that's assuming you find 17-50 idiots to slave for you. Without even mentioning the other gigantic time sinks.

Ain't nobody got time for that ***. (never should have when it was new either, ***'s HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) So many of you (us) pissed away the entirety of our 20s on this garbage that could've been spent doing literally anything else. mmos are cancer.

stop lying to yourself,
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-10-02 18:04:31  
Jetackuu said: »
The real Question is why would you not want FFXI Classic if you only needed 1 subscription to play either version of the game,

I don't know why this needs answered again, are you illiterate or delusional?

I'll reiterate it again as I'm probably verifiably insane.

XI already has strained resources due to the direction the company went, they already have a ***wow clone that they wasted all their profits into making twice. XI doesn't have anywhere near the subscribers (and never did), it is not financially viable for the company to do it, and the players who still play don't want what updates they do to be ruined by a half hazard scheme to prey on the nostalgia of morons.

tl;dr no, now go away.

edit: also get the *** off my lawn

how am i delusional? there is already 2 private servers for a classic FFXI 2 of them have higher popluation than other servers beside asura are you going to deny that?, your the delusional thinking that the live version is the only right way, all we need is an official classic Server, so your telling me they can keep updating the game but they cant reroll a server to 75 when they already have the data to do so? Do you think all of these players in private server + the petition wont play in a classic server or are you afraid that you and others like you might play it and never go back to live servers because its a waste of time?

how do you enjoy this right now its not even a fragment of what the game was this is not FFXI it feels so weird to play right now combat has changed it feels like a Mobile mmo with all of these addons everything is automated, Jobs no longer works the way they are designed for, just take a look at corsair,Blu,Monk,PLD its a prime example. The game used to be an adventure in an expansive world now its not you just warp warp warp warp warp warp anywhere you go nothing you do feels progressive unless you buy gill or bott dont deny me that 90% of asura do not bott, and stop telling me that in the 75 era capp botts were also prominent, its not as bad as now. The gamer Requires you to literally bott now to make gill just to get accepted to a LS to do end game, half of the new players/ returners dont even continue because of the Absurdity of the likes of you forcing them to get weapons that you got through botting just to take a peek into end game Even as a support job.
i used to *** love this game until warps + ROV happened. i mean CRSYTAL WARPS, iv had over 2000 play day time on my main.
and please stop shitting on other people's opinion am not cleaning it your ***stinks. Just look at the population of the game its a prime example look at the returning players everyday joining and they stop real quick its no longer the social MMO that has extra Content (ENDGAME).

THE WORST THING THEY EVER DONE TO THIS GAME is to give you free teleport its literally a FFXIV (korean MMO) MECHANIC

FF
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-02 18:20:25  
Game right now is garbage. Hot garbage in fact.

It was garbage then too. Just grindier garbage. No one should be playing either.
[+]
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-10-02 18:22:39  
If being able to spend more time having fun and less time "hurry up and waiting" is a bad thing, I never want to play a good game again.

Not asking for instant rewards, mind you, but I don't think its ever good for a game if what you need to do for the next four hours is not play the game.
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-10-02 18:23:30  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Game right now is garbage. Hot garbage in fact.

It was garbage then too. Just grindier garbage. No one should be playing either.
That grinder garbage was good garbage. now its just garbage ontop of garbage that the homeless wont even use.
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-10-02 18:25:40  
Bahamut.Eternallight said: »
If being able to spend more time having fun and less time "hurry up and waiting" is a bad thing, I never want to play a good game again.

Not asking for instant rewards, mind you, but I don't think its ever good for a game if what you need to do for the next four hours is not play the game.
I would stick with Nasomi if it was official but no, its not an official server, it literally used to take me 30mins-1hr to make a grp at 5pm my time i am 3 hours ahead of GMT. and during NA prime time its nearly instant-1 hour max to get into an EXP party, so no its not the way you remember it more than half of the population did not form parties they just seek back than i remember i used to just seek instead.
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-10-02 18:35:03  
Depends on what you were trying to level up.

Or what you were trying to do.

There was a ton of "hurry up and wait" if you were the wrong thing back then, not so much anymore.

And thats with a population of 1/4th the size it used to be.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-10-02 18:38:34  
y u mad, is only game

lul
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-10-02 19:13:27  
how am i delusional? there is already 2 private servers for a classic FFXI 2 of them have higher popluation than other servers beside asura are you going to deny that?, your the delusional thinking that the live version is the only right way, all we need is an official classic Server, so your telling me they can keep updating the game but they cant reroll a server to 75 when they already have the data to do so? Do you think all of these players in private server + the petition wont play in a classic server or are you afraid that you and others like you might play it and never go back to live servers because its a waste of time?

how do you enjoy this right now its not even a fragment of what the game was this is not FFXI it feels so weird to play right now combat has changed it feels like a Mobile mmo with all of these addons everything is automated, Jobs no longer works the way they are designed for, just take a look at corsair,Blu,Monk,PLD its a prime example. The game used to be an adventure in an expansive world now its not you just warp warp warp warp warp warp anywhere you go nothing you do feels progressive unless you buy gill or bott dont deny me that 90% of asura do not bott, and stop telling me that in the 75 era capp botts were also prominent, its not as bad as now. The gamer Requires you to literally bott now to make gill just to get accepted to a LS to do end game, half of the new players/ returners dont even continue because of the Absurdity of the likes of you forcing them to get weapons that you got through botting just to take a peek into end game Even as a support job.
i used to *** love this game until warps + ROV happened. i mean CRSYTAL WARPS, iv had over 2000 play day time on my main.
and please stop shitting on other people's opinion am not cleaning it your ***stinks. Just look at the population of the game its a prime example look at the returning players everyday joining and they stop real quick its no longer the social MMO that has extra Content (ENDGAME).

THE WORST THING THEY EVER DONE TO THIS GAME is to give you free teleport its literally a FFXIV (korean MMO) MECHANIC

FF

Those private servers aren't even classic. Daily, cheap Dynamis, broken status effects (One of the streamers got charmed by Vrtra, so he took off his sword, lul) and level sync across the entire spectrum of the game. Saying that is a "classic" is incorrect.

I guess we'll go over whatever random ***you were saying: How do the jobs not work like they're supposed to? COR doesn't work how it's supposed to? They're pirates, they were always supposed to melee, they can melee and ranged very well in current game. BLU is still a one-char army, they're only weakened because their buffs hit caps when in a party so aren't as strong in the meta. Monk is a perfect fine job that is incredibly tanky and can dish out white damage like no other. It's not top of the meters but it has its advantages for sure. PLD is nigh invincible and still a rock solid tank. A good RUN can do more in many cases but that doesn't mean PLD isn't able to perfect its role. *** man you're telling me that a PLD that has massive DEF/VIT and fancy shields is somehow less like its intended role than classic FFXI's EARTH STAFF AND UTSUSEMI Paladin playstyle?

Yeah people bot now. They did before. And they sure would have before had the tech been as widespread, and if SE wasn't banning for it back then. That is a reflection on the investment SE is making on the game more than anything else.

But no, you don't need to bot to get to endgame. You can still do plenty of farming on your own and get to that level. You can do low level ambuscade for a solid starter set, you can do salvage, you can merc Abyssea, etc. It's a grind, absolutely, but not as bad as the classic XI grind. You do not NEED to bot. If you're so impatient you NEED to bot in current XI, you never would have made it in a true classic XI.

If you've got 2k days played on this game, and this is your take away of the current version of XI, you're a ***player and you don't have a clue what you're talking about wanting 75 XI back.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2019-10-03 01:10:47  
I was reluctant about classic servers at first and it's definitely not reliving any glory days. Whether the content isn't authentic level 75 era or you're not with the same people you began the game with originally, some ***never changes.

[+]
By Mattelot 2019-10-03 06:04:45  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
And itll last a couple months then die out, same with ffxi private servers. People will realize how ***the game used to be and how nostalgia is the only thing making them want to play it

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Nasomi is a private server and runs well.
By Mattelot 2019-10-03 06:10:31  

I understand how teleporting is a mixed bag for some. I don't mind it myself. I'm personally glad it's a thing. That way, I can spend my actual time "doing" things rather than spend 1/2 my time just getting there.

Many QoL changes in MMOs are a love/hate thing. Flying in WoW was one of the most controversial.

Post deleted by User.
Comment: Clean up.
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-10-03 08:36:14  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

FF

Those private servers aren't even classic. Daily, cheap Dynamis, broken status effects (One of the streamers got charmed by Vrtra, so he took off his sword, lul) and level sync across the entire spectrum of the game. Saying that is a "classic" is incorrect.

I guess we'll go over whatever random ***you were saying: How do the jobs not work like they're supposed to? COR doesn't work how it's supposed to? They're pirates, they were always supposed to melee, they can melee and ranged very well in current game. BLU is still a one-char army, they're only weakened because their buffs hit caps when in a party so aren't as strong in the meta. Monk is a perfect fine job that is incredibly tanky and can dish out white damage like no other. It's not top of the meters but it has its advantages for sure. PLD is nigh invincible and still a rock solid tank. A good RUN can do more in many cases but that doesn't mean PLD isn't able to perfect its role. *** man you're telling me that a PLD that has massive DEF/VIT and fancy shields is somehow less like its intended role than classic FFXI's EARTH STAFF AND UTSUSEMI Paladin playstyle?

Yeah people bot now. They did before. And they sure would have before had the tech been as widespread, and if SE wasn't banning for it back then. That is a reflection on the investment SE is making on the game more than anything else.

But no, you don't need to bot to get to endgame. You can still do plenty of farming on your own and get to that level. You can do low level ambuscade for a solid starter set, you can do salvage, you can merc Abyssea, etc. It's a grind, absolutely, but not as bad as the classic XI grind. You do not NEED to bot. If you're so impatient you NEED to bot in current XI, you never would have made it in a true classic XI.

If you've got 2k days played on this game, and this is your take away of the current version of XI, you're a ***player and you don't have a clue what you're talking about wanting 75 XI back.

I NEVER SAID THAT SERVER IS EXACTLY LIKE CLASSIC I SAID THATS THE ONLY OPTION WE HAVE you need to stop contradicting yourself, you assume because i have 2000 days i have not played Classic ffxi i never keep my character online,
i was in pandy as a 75 paladin before the pandy merge by two years i remamber getting koenig body i remamber after the merge i joined warlord/valhalla for einherjar i remamber killing odin but most importantly i remamber enjoying the game even up to abyssea and SOA but right now its even worse than the abyssea state. Sure FFXI was not my main game i played XI/ and wow on and off between each other. i have never seen you in pandy nor in asura Prior to ROV and you calling me out without any proof is a great example of how arrogant the players are now, and here is another EXAMPLE WHY THE GAME F**** SUCKS RIGHT NOW
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55819-FFXI-DESPERATELY-NEEDS-BAN-HAMMERS%21
Most of you are denying it because you are a part of the problem botting.
Regarding the HNM's thats not all of the game,

I dont remember corsair being top 4 on DPS job, i dont remember auto attacking and spaming WS as a COR, outside of Merc kris, The amount of Damage taken gear we have for all jobs already changed the design of the game, no one ever cares about TP feeding, every class can capp DMT. Only rune fencer can tank EG, what does paladin do outside of wave 1/ 2 dyna. Atleast monk was playable.
Also what happened to black mages? Atleast they were used FOR HNMS and alot of fights compared to what it is now, are you denying that?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11