WoW Classic Higher Pop Than Live.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » WoW Classic higher pop than live.
WoW Classic higher pop than live.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Mattelot 2019-11-04 09:29:55  
WoW came out less than a year in 2004 in the US after FFXI did. The fact that you could do things alone was part of it's appeal and what took some of the first wave players away.

I dabbed in WoW a little bit back then but not much. I was still so invested in FFXI.

As far as Nasomi, I tried it and it was cool but nothing more than a nostaligic kick for me. After getting so far, I just said "yeah, I'm not doing all that over again". I remember how much of a hassle it was getting groups for missions, etc and there is no way I could schedule doing content with a family. Heck, it was bad enough trying to play Destiny and in the middle of a boss, hearing "honey, can you come here real quick and help me?"
 Asura.Shiraj
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-04 09:41:16  
Mattelot said: »
trying to play Destiny

Destiny comes before anyone and anything. Tell her to go away. You had to do important things lol.
By Mattelot 2019-11-04 10:42:50  
Asura.Shiraj said: »
trying to play Destiny

Destiny comes before anyone and anything. Tell her to go away. You had to do important things lol.

That would have went over like a lead balloon :(
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-04 10:53:37  
I loved Destiny so much man. Best game I'd ever played during it's prime. I remember deleting characters and remaking them just so I could get rewards from raids within the same week lol.

By Mattelot 2019-11-04 11:16:00  
I loved original Destiny as well. My son and I played it (he was 12 and one of the best crucible players I've ever seen).

Destiny 2 just didn't feel the same. I like playing Destiny 2 on my PC and getting 144fps but still, Destiny 1 just felt right. I wasn't bothered by the story, which seemed to upset people.

I used to play on PS4 and a year or so ago bought the collection on Xbox One to start over fresh, completed everything but there are just not many to do strikes with. It's sad... :(
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-04 11:20:54  
Destiny 2 just didn't feel the same. I like playing Destiny 2 on my PC and getting 144fps but still, Destiny 1 just felt right. I wasn't bothered by the story, which seemed to upset people.

Play destiny 2 now if you can.
Hands down I am loving it.
I tried it before Shadowkeep and it was ok, but with new expansion release it feels similar to Destiny 1 days.

The time played only shows Battlenet, for some reason. But I've grinded Destiny 2 hardcore recently, love that game right now.

Even free to play if you were interested.
Edit: I play on PC and PS4 if you ever wanted to do stuff, or if you need something, I am more than happy to help.

I'm the same on Destiny as I am on FFXI. I'll spend hours soloing the stupidest thing just to say I done it lol.
By Mattelot 2019-11-04 11:33:47  
I can't honestly, I spend my time playing FFXI. I was part of the first wave of NA players and I quit JUST before the level cap from 75 was raised. Back then, relics for NA players were pretty much non-existent outside RMT players. I'm working on a couple now to get that off my bucket list. I invested so much time into this game that I don't want to leave it on a cliffhanger.
 Asura.Karumac
user: Karuma
By Asura.Karumac 2019-11-04 11:53:59  
Beatrica said: »
dont u think it is strange that private classic Servers, something a lot People including me usually avoid have almost half of the Population of the biggest OFFICIAL Server from FFXI? dont u think that indicates the People cry and wish for a Change? dont u think a lot more would Also join on the Train if SE would actually care, no?

No, all those private server numbers show are that people like free games.
[+]
By Butcherb0y 2019-11-04 11:57:31  
Pretty much. I dont get it why the cry for a classic for this game. You want classic style. Play up to lvl 75 dont use any exp buff, form and find grp and make a classic LS. Boom done.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2019-11-04 12:14:12  
I can't honestly, I spend my time playing FFXI. I was part of the first wave of NA players and I quit JUST before the level cap from 75 was raised. Back then, relics for NA players were pretty much non-existent outside RMT players. I'm working on a couple now to get that off my bucket list. I invested so much time into this game that I don't want to leave it on a cliffhanger.

You obviously didnt play with the higher end groups I knew loads of NA/EU people who had relics at 75 and didnt RMT.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 12:23:57  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
that's because you're not utilizing mechanics
L O L'd

Wasn't talking about the ***mobs, but amusing.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 12:31:53  
why just dont write something constructive

Why don't you? Also your "hate-***" is very apparent, the game didn't go to ***, maybe you did?

Your opinion is based in delusion, nothing more. You bitching about it isn't constructive, many people enjoy the current game, yes there are flaws with it, we still enjoy it anyway. If you don't enjoy it: leave, simple as that.

they added multilanguage support, just to remove it again later

They didn't remove it, they removed support for the clients that very few people used, they have metrics, they used them, they made a business decision and it wasn't worth it to keep wasting the resources on supporting such a small user base, it's not really that difficult.

they kind of stated it has been the end for the game as well, so...

SE has stated a lot of things that they've backtracked on or were flat out lies too, so...

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
So many people in 2006+ XI had the mindset of "I'm never playing another MMO again"

Please, in 2019 I have that mindset.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 12:34:55  
dont u think it is strange that private classic Servers, something a lot People including me usually avoid have almost half of the Population of the biggest OFFICIAL Server from FFXI? dont u think that indicates the People cry and wish for a Change? dont u think a lot more would Also join on the Train if SE would actually care, no?

No, idiots are everywhere, and they congregate more when they don't have to pay for ***. Or apparently when they can pay for ***, like Asura.

lvling different toons
and blocked, wow troll.

Butcherb0y said: »
Pretty much. I dont get it why the cry for a classic for this game. You want classic style. Play up to lvl 75 dont use any exp buff, form and find grp and make a classic LS. Boom done.

I'm pretty sure there is already one, believe on Asura.
[+]
By Mattelot 2019-11-04 12:41:16  
Jetackuu said: »
SE has stated a lot of things that they've backtracked on

Which is why I "hope" they add something more. Even if it's for the 20th anniversary. I'll hope for the best and assume the worst.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 12:51:51  

Which is why I "hope" they add something more. Even if it's for the 20th anniversary. I'll hope for the best and assume the worst.

Last I checked there were going to start working on something in 3 years. Due to the way SE is managed it makes sense that it would take them that long to start working on a project, but lol come on...

edit: that statement was some time ago, so maybe down to two now?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 13:17:48  
lol @jetackuu

u talk About bitching around but are the *** youreself, you are being delusion, u are bitching About People that have a different opinion or playstyle than you, u even call em idiots, so dont be suprised if i dont take u serious

to close my post, FFXI wont receive any further serious uptades, they stated it alrdy so dont set ure hopes high for this dying game

I'm sorry I can't translate that gibberish, try to come back when you can type like a normal person instead of a spaz.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 13:21:29  
Those were supposed to be sentences?

You need to watch this on repeat:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Mattelot 2019-11-04 13:46:01  

Last I checked there were going to start working on something in 3 years. Due to the way SE is managed it makes sense that it would take them that long to start working on a project, but lol come on...

I really do hope so. It's been a trip catching up after 7 years but I'm getting there. To have something new and relevant would be nice.

Until then!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 13:50:33  
oh mann, du bist do ne dumme sau, bist offentsichtlich zu dumm um zu verstehen, dass englisch nicht meine Muttersprache ist und dann meckerst du über ein paar grammatikfehler rum, abgefucktes dummes stück scheisse, hoffe das hier verstehst du besser

Except I'm not stupid you ignorant troll, and as Pocketgeo said, it's no excuse.

Grow up.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-11-04 14:46:47  
im sry ure brain isnt capable of understanding a few sentences, bye

Omg such a fen burn...

Rap it up jet... your canceled
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-11-04 16:27:24  

That's not really what they said. They said they had been working on only 1-year contracts, so they didn't want to make plans longer than 1-year at a time, but now they were given a 3-year contract, so FFXI will 100% last through 3 years, and as such they can focus on longer term plans. They did also state they wanted to do something for the 20th, but the whole "3 year project" bit of mostly bad translation. They were just given some job security since FFXI has been doing so well lately.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-04 17:18:01  
Sure thing
By Mattelot 2019-11-05 05:49:02  
So many pronouns :(
By ashcrow 2019-11-05 09:29:12  
WoW came out less than a year in 2004 in the US after FFXI did. The fact that you could do things alone was part of it's appeal and what took some of the first wave players away.

I dabbed in WoW a little bit back then but not much. I was still so invested in FFXI.

As far as Nasomi, I tried it and it was cool but nothing more than a nostaligic kick for me. After getting so far, I just said "yeah, I'm not doing all that over again". I remember how much of a hassle it was getting groups for missions, etc and there is no way I could schedule doing content with a family. Heck, it was bad enough trying to play Destiny and in the middle of a boss, hearing "honey, can you come here real quick and help me?"

nah 2 years if you count JP ps2 release date?

Post deleted by User.
By Mattelot 2019-11-05 11:03:47  
ashcrow said: »

nah 2 years if you count JP ps2 release date?

Well to get technical, it came out in October of 2003 for US and March of 2004 for PS2 in US. WoW came out in later 2004.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11