Random Politics & Religion #36

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 110 111 112
Offline
Posts: 13899
By Viciouss 2019-02-10 22:41:24  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Viciouss said: »
Yeah, nothing these freshmen say or do will have any impact on 2020. Let them continue to say whatever they want, Fox News will give them the entire spotlight, while Trump gets completely ignored by the rest of the country.

Ignore... Trump?

The person that you guys can't do talking about for 12 seconds? What are you even....?

On a side note, thanks for proving my point that you guys suck at reining your own people in. Just sweep those problems under the rug like you tried to do with Clinton. I'm sure it'll all work out.

Yep, Trump's tantrums are getting drowned out, its great. He spewed some nonsense today and it got no attention, which coincidently, nausi did the same thing. Bring on 2020.

Oh, the wall negotiations came to a halt today with no deal, which is fine. Pass a CR and be done with it, we aren't building a wall. Being a lame duck must suck.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 11066
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-02-11 00:38:40  
Viciouss said: »
Being a lame duck must suck.

[+]
Offline
Posts: 11998
By Nausi 2019-02-11 06:41:49  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Welp, Ilhan Omar is in hot water over some anti-Semitic tweets, drawing condemnation from Democrat Jews and even Chelsea Clinton. This is what we have to look forward to from the new Democrat party. Too bad the Dems are notoriously inept at reigning in their own bad apples, largely because they refuse to give their offenses the requisite media coverage.

Let's see if Pelosi has the juevos to get these Freshmen twerps in line, because the forty-seven active brain cells that they have between them are derailing 2020 in short order.
Democrats founded the KKK and had harsher standards of “purity” than even the nazis were looking for.

Doesn’t surprise me that Pelosi put a rabid anti semite on the foreign relations committee.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11998
By Nausi 2019-02-11 06:44:17  
Vic’s just trying to deflect (very poorly).

Dems now proposing caps on how many illegals we can catch. They must need a subject change and want another democrat owned shutdown.
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 08:51:02  
The jokes keep coming...

YouTube Video Placeholder
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 08:51:42  
I'm going to stand outside in a blizzard and announce that I fonewear...am running to the store to get some beer !
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-02-11 09:17:31  
fonewear said: »
I'm going to stand outside in a blizzard and announce that I fonewear...am running to the store to get some beer !

aaahhhh man, I hope that gil was delivered because you're leveling your mule on asura to come hang with us and not because you're just not coming to hang out with us.

the most bummed I've ever been to receive delivery box gil.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 09:27:13  
Siren.Mosin said: »
fonewear said: »
I'm going to stand outside in a blizzard and announce that I fonewear...am running to the store to get some beer !

aaahhhh man, I hope that gil was delivered because you're leveling your mule on asura to come hang with us and not because you're just not coming to hang out with us.

the most bummed I've ever been to receive delivery box gil.

I'm working on my mule on asura.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 09:29:23  
I heard Larry Flynt is going to run in 2020 soon as they find a handicap accessible way for him to announce...maybe they will roll him off a cliff a la Looney Tunes !
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 09:30:27  
His VP is Alexis Texas you should probably Google her:

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-02-11 09:34:23  
fonewear said: »
I'm working on my mule on asura.


[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 09:38:16  
We only have 16 more democrats to go...
[+]
Offline
Posts: 13899
By Viciouss 2019-02-11 09:40:42  
fonewear said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
fonewear said: »
I'm going to stand outside in a blizzard and announce that I fonewear...am running to the store to get some beer !

aaahhhh man, I hope that gil was delivered because you're leveling your mule on asura to come hang with us and not because you're just not coming to hang out with us.

the most bummed I've ever been to receive delivery box gil.

I'm working on my mule on asura.

I think I was supposed to relay this message..but I prefer to be lazy.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-02-11 09:50:27  
Viciouss said: »
but I prefer to be lazy.

I would say something here, but that would make me a hypocrite.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 10:19:47  
Is Ross Perot still alive I heard he is running in 2020. They just have to reanimate his body !
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 10:20:18  
Holy ***he is still alive and somehow looks younger than bernie sanders.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 11:16:25  
Viciouss said: »
fonewear said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
fonewear said: »
I'm going to stand outside in a blizzard and announce that I fonewear...am running to the store to get some beer !

aaahhhh man, I hope that gil was delivered because you're leveling your mule on asura to come hang with us and not because you're just not coming to hang out with us.

the most bummed I've ever been to receive delivery box gil.

I'm working on my mule on asura.

I think I was supposed to relay this message..but I prefer to be lazy.

Vic I'm going to vote in 2016...2018...2020...eventually I'll vote !
Offline
Posts: 11998
By Nausi 2019-02-11 13:18:01  
Trump is more popular than ever! 52% today! Way higher than obama. Must be pretty salty for libs believing the 92% negative coverage he gets.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 8824
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-02-11 14:19:26  
Sauce?
Offline
Posts: 13899
By Viciouss 2019-02-11 14:43:24  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Sauce?

lol, does it really matter?
 Shiva.Zerowone
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
Posts: 87
By Shiva.Zerowone 2019-02-11 14:52:05  
I got 10Gs that it’s a Rasmussen.
Offline
Posts: 13899
By Viciouss 2019-02-11 14:52:33  
No bet!
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 15:01:24  
Some 90s nostalgia those were better days

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 15:03:43  
It's been a long December Jan. Feb.

Maybe this year will be better than the last.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34173
By fonewear 2019-02-11 16:28:17  
My current weather:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11998
By Nausi 2019-02-11 20:00:47  
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
I got 10Gs that it’s a Rasmussen.
Only one of the most reliable polsters there is.
Offline
Posts: 11998
By Nausi 2019-02-11 21:29:16  
I mean clearly we can all agree, the wall and the shutdown don’t hurt Trump one bit.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 8824
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-02-12 09:41:33  
Nausi said: »
I mean clearly we can all agree, the wall and the shutdown don’t hurt Trump one bit.
We?

You have a tapeworm?
[+]
Offline
Posts: 13899
By Viciouss 2019-02-12 09:50:26  
Looks like Congress has done its job and reached a deal to avoid another Trump shutdown and piss off the alt-right. The Dems came up from their original 1.3b for border security to 1.375b. They also approved only 55 miles of new fence line, but specifically forbid Trump's new wall designs. I think they approved 14 miles last year, so again, the Dems came up only a little bit.

As nausi likes to say, prepare for the salt from the Trump base, Hannity was already railing against it last night. Trump has been really quiet this morning, I think he is trying to figure out how to break it to them. His first shutdown got 75 million more dollars out of the Dems, worth it?
Offline
Posts: 11998
By Nausi 2019-02-12 09:52:43  
We shall see what happens. The left clearly hates the country if they cant find funding to continue the wall.

Trump will get the wall finished.
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 110 111 112
Log in to post.