Random Politics & Religion #36

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112
 Shiva.Zerowone
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
Posts: 87
By Shiva.Zerowone 2019-03-16 11:49:50  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
A Bernie bro shoots up Republicans at a baseball game in the U.S. Only the shooter is responsible for his own actions.

An Australian kills Muslims in New Zealand. Trump is to blame.

Makes sense.

Because the murderer wrote a meme filled manifesto indicating Trump was a beacon?

Hey at least that crazy Bernie guy was really about exercising his 2A rights. Don’t condone violence of this nature but how many hardcore 2A’s actually put their money where their mouth is and go after what they perceive as a tyrannical government?
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 8822
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-16 12:16:11  
fonewear said: »
This thread needs more users it is just like 4 people posting. It's like being stuck in therapy with you guys. And I'm not drunk enough to do therapy at the moment.
/takes up a collection to buy Fone beer
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 12:36:17  
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
A Bernie bro shoots up Republicans at a baseball game in the U.S. Only the shooter is responsible for his own actions.

An Australian kills Muslims in New Zealand. Trump is to blame.

Makes sense.

Because the murderer wrote a meme filled manifesto indicating Trump was a beacon?

Hey at least that crazy Bernie guy was really about exercising his 2A rights. Don’t condone violence of this nature but how many hardcore 2A’s actually put their money where their mouth is and go after what they perceive as a tyrannical government?

Meme filled manifesto...that sounds like something I would write.
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 12:36:47  
I need to read the killer's manifesto.
 Odin.Slore
Online
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
Posts: 1121
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-16 12:38:23  
[/quote]

He is talking about it = he is spreading it. If he doesn't want to be accurately portrayed as spreading conspiracies, maybe he shouldn't talk about them on his radio show. Its not rocket science. Nothing to be ashamed of Chanti.[/quote]
Viciouss said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Quote:
RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST): The terrorist had published a manifesto and the manifesto includes the claim from the terrorist shooter that he's not a conservative, that he's not a Christian, that he identifies as an eco-fascist, and he adds that he disagrees with Trump on politics.

...

The idea that there is far more crazed right-wing terrorism in America than there is any other kind is nothing more than a media narrative manufactured out of whole cloth, and it's just waiting for events like this to take place, and this is what happens, folks. I don't know, you probably get up and you see this news story and you just -- in addition to all of the emotion you have over the sheer shock, terror, and horror of it all, then you realize you're going to face a whole day of the politicization of it. You realize you're going to face a whole day of Donald Trump being blamed for it, or you being blamed for it, or things you believe in being blamed for it.

...

Another thing that happens here when these events happen, you have all kinds of speculation that erupts. And there is an ongoing theory -- Mr. Snerdley, correct me if I'm wrong about this. There's an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies, knowing he's going to get shot in the process. You know you just can't -- you can't immediately discount this. The left is this insane, they are this crazy. And then if that's exactly what the guy is trying to do then he's hit a home run, because right there on Fox News: "Shooter is an admitted white nationalist who hates immigrants."

He is talking about it = he is spreading it. If he doesn't want to be accurately portrayed as spreading conspiracies, maybe he shouldn't talk about them on his radio show. Its not rocket science. Nothing to be ashamed of Chanti.


Ok hold the *** up... You *** about him spreading ***around because he talked about them...

This gets under my skin because you defended the media when they were tearing that Catholic kid to *** shreds without knowing ***about it!

Rush is a talk show host, CNN and MSNBC are news.. You're telling me you hold talk radio to a higher standard then actual news? GTFO
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 12:41:32  
Actually I heard the manifesto is 1500 pages...I probably won't read it.
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 12:43:07  
We all know the Unabomber had the greatest manifesto of all time.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 8822
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-16 12:51:14  
Beto Brings Warmth, But He Does Not Spark Joy
Seattle Stranger, a very liberal rag from a very liberal city

TLDR: they are underwhelmed too.
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 13:03:00  
I don't know Beto looks like he could be a serial killer to me.
Offline
Posts: 11983
By Nausi 2019-03-16 13:22:39  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Beto Brings Warmth, But He Does Not Spark Joy
Seattle Stranger, a very liberal rag from a very liberal city

TLDR: they are underwhelmed too.
Of course. Hes a white male and libs hate white men.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 8822
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-16 13:30:15  
They don't hate him Nasui, they, like I, am underwhelmed by his lack of positions and his record.
Online
Posts: 13878
By Viciouss 2019-03-16 14:43:08  
Odin.Slore said: »

Ok hold the *** up... You *** about him spreading ***around because he talked about them...

This gets under my skin because you defended the media when they were tearing that Catholic kid to *** shreds without knowing ***about it!

Rush is a talk show host, CNN and MSNBC are news.. You're telling me you hold talk radio to a higher standard then actual news? GTFO[/quote]

This was a funny read, particularly the gets under skin part, as if anyone cares. The only time I even talked about that kid was when I laughed at him suing all those news outlets. Lawsuits going nowhere btw. Not that that has anything to do with Rush Limbaugh being a proven conspiracy theorist. Still, thanks for the laugh.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 11055
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-16 15:22:18  
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
A Bernie bro shoots up Republicans at a baseball game in the U.S. Only the shooter is responsible for his own actions.

An Australian kills Muslims in New Zealand. Trump is to blame.

Makes sense.

Because the murderer wrote a meme filled manifesto indicating Trump was a beacon?

Hey at least that crazy Bernie guy was really about exercising his 2A rights. Don’t condone violence of this nature but how many hardcore 2A’s actually put their money where their mouth is and go after what they perceive as a tyrannical government?

That was designed as a joke post, but I guess you took it as bait to do a partisan cherry-pick and explain why only right-wing lunatics are allowed to be used as political ammunition. Go you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 11055
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-16 15:25:05  
Viciouss said: »
This was a funny read, particularly the gets under skin part, as if anyone cares. The only time I even talked about that kid was when I laughed at him suing all those news outlets. Lawsuits going nowhere btw. Not that that has anything to do with Rush Limbaugh being a proven conspiracy theorist. Still, thanks for the laugh.

And here's Vic trying to pretend that liberal media sources aren't constantly peddling conspiracy theories of their own. Maybe the numerous stories that they've had to retract over the past several months haven't crossed his radar.
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 15:32:22  
I like jokes !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 11055
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-16 15:36:36  
fonewear said: »
I like jokes !

I take a comedy class every Tuesday!

[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 15:40:33  
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 15:41:13  
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 15:42:48  
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-16 16:01:56  
My name is Gronk I'm a professional comedian

YouTube Video Placeholder
Online
Posts: 13878
By Viciouss 2019-03-16 18:21:32  
I wish he would just retire so we can stop gearing about whether or not he is done after every season.
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6374
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-03-16 23:45:29  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
fonewear said: »
This thread needs more users it is just like 4 people posting. It's like being stuck in therapy with you guys. And I'm not drunk enough to do therapy at the moment.
/takes up a collection to buy Fone beer
Mods keep banning all the cool people in pnr lol
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6374
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-03-16 23:47:36  
*replaces Fone’s beer with O’Douls*
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-17 10:02:58  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
*replaces Fone’s beer with O’Douls*

It's crazy that we live in a time where non alcoholic beer is a thing.

What's next caffeine free coffee...wait that is a thing ?
[+]
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-17 10:03:33  
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
A Bernie bro shoots up Republicans at a baseball game in the U.S. Only the shooter is responsible for his own actions.

An Australian kills Muslims in New Zealand. Trump is to blame.

Makes sense.

Because the murderer wrote a meme filled manifesto indicating Trump was a beacon?

Hey at least that crazy Bernie guy was really about exercising his 2A rights. Don’t condone violence of this nature but how many hardcore 2A’s actually put their money where their mouth is and go after what they perceive as a tyrannical government?

I agree he is crazy.
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-17 10:10:43  
I needed a good laugh today this will do the trick:

YouTube Video Placeholder
Online
Posts: 34156
By fonewear 2019-03-17 10:11:07  
I'm brave because I'm a woman and white and a democratic and have zero chance of winning in 2020.
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112
Log in to post.