フォーラム » FFXI » Dat Modding » FFXI HD Mods
FFXI HD Mods
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48
 Asura.Kigen
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-04-17 09:19:59  
Out of curiosity is anyone else experiencing crashes when going under the bridge(s) in Bastok mines?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Logical 2020-04-17 17:03:37  
kireek said: »
Phoenix.Logical said: »
Thanks! Many viewers who use the Tutorial had noticed they weren't black and white and wanted it that way so now they can fix that if they want (I prefer Color). Will update this on the YouTube Vid... Thanks as always sir!

By the way... if you can ever get to doing a HD of Fazheluo Radiant Mail for my NIN videos I would be forever grateful! :)

Hi there, sure thing. Been fiddling with it for a few hours today, will take a while longer though since wanna port to all races and dull some colours down a bit.

Asura.Kigen said: »
Out of curiosity is anyone else experiencing crashes when going under the bridge(s) in Bastok mines?

I've never had this happen personally.

Thank you so much!!! Will look forward to it's completion!
 Asura.Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-04-17 20:12:18  

Asura.Kigen said: »

I've never had this happen personally.

Well boo, I definitely hammered it down to the HD Bastok mines, under the bridge nearest to the stairs with the Galka. Its the oddest thing, doesn't happen over. I'll just need to be extra careful.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2020-04-18 09:08:46  
Fazheluo Mail HD mod (glow and nonglow)

All races.

https://tinyurl.com/y9fvl8lk

Thank you so much!!!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-04-18 10:03:45  
With a zone mod, if there is a failure with it then it will crash instantly as you zone in cause it loads the whole thing at once. If it's crashing as you move around it's either one of the internal rooms (unlikely), an npc, a player wearing something or maybe a telepoint crystal.

This was my thought exactly. I basically reinstalled (so I could move my character at least). I turn off xipivot (use the game's default) and everything is fine. Oh well, it looks like a just-me-problem.
By spalose 2020-04-19 15:50:34  
I recently got Korith's TexHammer and wanted to do an experiment with making a high-resolution map. I chose Giddeus for my test because it's one of the older maps and a palette texture.

I exported the Giddeus map to Photoshop, sized it up to 2048 x 2048, scribbled the word "Test" with a brush, saved it back out, and imported it back into its parent .DAT.

When I got into game the map for Giddeus definitely showed the high-resolution map! ... but because it was so big, I could only view the top left quarter of it with the map zoomed all the way out.

Has anyone figured out a method, either via an addon or plugin, that constrains the canvas of the viewable map to the proper size in-game, but uses a higher resolution texture? Are there any developers interested in looking into that?
 Shiva.Mortechai
サーバ: Shiva
user: Mortechai
By Shiva.Mortechai 2020-04-23 23:03:57  
Anyone have a link to Kireek's avatar pack? I went through every page of this thread and didn't see a link if there was one. Thanks in advance!
 Shiva.Mortechai
サーバ: Shiva
user: Mortechai
By Shiva.Mortechai 2020-04-23 23:07:13  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
I did not make this dat, a Japanese modder made it a while back. I found it earlier while looking for some modding tools and thought I would share it. Download in first post of thread at the bottom.

It's a hi-res texture and a remodel of.. certain areas.

But Shiva's not SUPPOSED to have curves!!

looks like the legs got skipped. sorry to be critical, its a very nice improvement.

Anyone have the link to this avatar DAT pack?
By RadialArcana 2020-04-24 04:19:24  
[+]
 Bahamut.Gemomo
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Gemomo 2020-04-26 22:35:03  
Fabulous work. I love all of this. Any chance any other race faces will be released? Particularly Taru Females? Thanks!
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-27 20:18:01  
Why did you quote that long post, jeeze
 Sylph.Gunn
サーバ: Sylph
user: gunn
By Sylph.Gunn 2020-04-27 20:19:25  
Draylo said: »
i lol'd when i scrolled thou it.
 Bahamut.Balduran
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-04-28 04:50:38  

At first, I thought it could be the usual spam and unwarranted posts that commonly take place on this forum. Then I realized that Kireek's account is deleted and his posts are no longer available, specially his first post in this thread where all the HD models are presented, so it kind of makes sense to me now why the long post was quoted. I may be wrong, but I suspect that prior to Kireek's self account deletion, he liaised with RadialArcana to re-quote the post with the models before it was gone along with all Kireek's posts.
[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2020-04-28 07:58:10  
Bahamut.Balduran said: »

At first, I thought it could be the usual spam and unwarranted posts that commonly take place on this forum. Then I realized that Kireek's account is deleted and his posts are no longer available, specially his first post in this thread where all the HD models are presented, so it kind of makes sense to me now why the long post was quoted. I may be wrong, but I suspect that prior to Kireek's self account deletion, he liaised with RadialArcana to re-quote the post with the models before it was gone along with all Kireek's posts.

!!! Wow what happened there? Thats a huge loss. Hope he comes back.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-28 21:04:32  
Oh wow I didn't know. He asked for his account to be deleted?
By Draylo 2020-04-28 21:06:57  
The hivemind has won!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Razziel
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-04-30 02:09:04  
any solutions on Reisenjima crash outside of just reverting back to the old dat file?
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2020-04-30 07:12:12  
Carbuncle.Razziel said: »
any solutions on Reisenjima crash outside of just reverting back to the old dat file?

Some have had success turning off SuperSampling in Windower 4...but for many that have this issue, this is an issue they have been unable to resolve sadly.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-01 07:33:24  
Thanks Scizor
By RadialArcana 2020-05-08 05:35:42  
I noticed Square added another zone for ambuscade, now there are two different zones it can send you to. One has a HD mod, the other doesn't.
 Bahamut.Balduran
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-05-18 12:18:54  
Lakshmi.Onimenokyo said: »
Updated the 1 drag and drop Mega pack. Contains a txt file with everything inside and who made it. I recommend using Xipiviot or backing up ur originals.

Mirror 1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ikfqJzNHLRoxP7IMSouDc6eXq-8-guwR

Mirror 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cf7o6sz1ckb86k/ALL-Dat-Mods.rar?dl=0

Could I please check if anyone knows how I can go about in segregating a specific category in the all in one Mega Pack?

I basically want to import all the HD models except Amelilas HD zones, the problem is, I don't know which ROM folders include Amelila files.

Ultimately I could achieve this by downloading each file one by one separately from the post on the first page, which will take a lot time, so if some can provide a list that identifies what the ROM folders correspond to, I would really appreciate it as it will save me a lot of time.

Nevertheless, thanks for consolidating all the HD models into an up-to-date mega pack!
By RadialArcana 2020-05-19 03:07:24  
I can't remember if I already posted this but I'll post it anyway.

I altered Amelilas Valc Dunes mod to change the sand months ago, I never finished the mod so there are things in it that are not good but I think it's still an improvement on Amelias original mod anyway.

It's not a zip since it's not finished (and I may never finish it) but if you had an issue with how brown the sand was you might find it an improvement.

It goes in rom/0/102.dat

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uAKEMaDhIc1McOsqZEaFwORT9GycTlb1

Bahamut.Balduran said: »
Lakshmi.Onimenokyo said: »
Updated the 1 drag and drop Mega pack. Contains a txt file with everything inside and who made it. I recommend using Xipiviot or backing up ur originals.

Mirror 1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ikfqJzNHLRoxP7IMSouDc6eXq-8-guwR

Mirror 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cf7o6sz1ckb86k/ALL-Dat-Mods.rar?dl=0

Could I please check if anyone knows how I can go about in segregating a specific category in the all in one Mega Pack?

I basically want to import all the HD models except Amelilas HD zones, the problem is, I don't know which ROM folders include Amelila files.

Ultimately I could achieve this by downloading each file one by one separately from the post on the first page, which will take a lot time, so if some can provide a list that identifies what the ROM folders correspond to, I would really appreciate it as it will save me a lot of time.

Nevertheless, thanks for consolidating all the HD models into an up-to-date mega pack!

Problem is I altered many of Amelias mods to be smaller or change some things too.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-22 03:56:56  
Updated Monsters pack 4:

Updated All gigas with better textures (mainly on the shields on thier hips), added fur to Qiqirn, updated oboron, wivres, moblins, corse, bugbear, armored khimera, briareus, bugard, green wyverns, domain invasion reisenjima piests, stegataur in certain areas, qutrubs, corse, teodor, sajikka, ceneutzi, velkk boss, synthesis focuser in port jeuno, acrolith, soulflayer, lady lillith ascended.

Link in the first post.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-22 14:05:52  
Was bored and grew hair on a bald hume.

If anyone is interested in messing around with the mod, let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oc6DaOZGBLs5vCh1XVZi_k4G-HMz621e/view

source for this face is rom/27/95.dat (blue tattoo) or 96 (black tattoo)
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-26 05:17:43  
Hume Female Adhemar Body.

goes in rom/277/66.dat

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Snt_79qLKEsOjbU91BU43-FQdMO1eQVM

Plan to do a full zip for all races at some point, not much time atm though. Mithra and Hume F done so far.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48