Phoenix.Iocus
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-06-03 08:30:27  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Can't expect everyone to see every post

And the wiki still has zero info

And you never know what they managed to break when they are trying to fix the ring.

More confirmation is always good.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-06-03 08:51:18  
Stupid SquareEnix staff said:
we chose to broadcast a bevy of screenshots set to the latest rendition of Vana’diel March to close out the show.

Yeah. Good use of limited resources to compile that. Thanks.

*eyeroll*
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
サーバ: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-06-03 12:50:03  
We’ve got a lot more content coming down the pipeline to bring you, and we hope you’ll be with us every step of the way.

Until then...see you in Vana’diel!

So this right here is why we have some very angry community members. Open ended statements like, a lot more content coming down the pipeline to bring you. I'm cackling at how un/intentionally troll this is. Truly a masterpiece
[+]
By Bosworth 2022-06-03 13:52:47  
Technically they do have content coming and we know what it is
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-06-03 13:58:07  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/59566-Announcing-the-June-Version-Update

Quote:
Our 20th Vana’versary Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign was wildly successful
Quote:
Our 20th Vana’versary broadcast was also a rousing success
If...if... you say so....

Quote:
We’ve made some adjustments to the qutrub battle from its previous incarnation, so it should post fewer headaches than the last go around. Just be careful that your HP doesn’t stay too low for too long.
Quote:
We’ve also made some adjustments to Domain Invasion, in particularly the Spike Flail ability used by particular foes.

When the hell did George Orwell join SE's Public Relations team?
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-06-03 13:59:17  
Phoenix.Iocus said: »
We’ve got a lot more content coming down the pipeline to bring you, and we hope you’ll be with us every step of the way.

So this right here is why we have some very angry community members. Open ended statements like, a lot more content coming down the pipeline to bring you. I'm cackling at how un/intentionally troll this is. Truly a masterpiece

Prime weapons
Year of TVR
New battlefield area with event that will bring empy +2 and +3

That's not a new content?
I don't think it's trolling or anything. Just maybe a difference in perception of what's "a lot more" is for you and for them.
[+]
 Fenrir.Melphina
サーバ: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2022-06-03 14:12:12  
Quote:
We’ve also made some adjustments to Domain Invasion, in particularly the Spike Flail ability used by particular foes. This is not really a balance adjustment per se, but rather a targeted change to Domain Invasion, which in content intended to be enjoyed by everyone on a particular server. Non-Domain Invasion wyrms will continue to use the same pre-version update version of Spike Flail. If this targeted adjustment doesn’t yield the results we’re hoping for, then we will continue to make further changes, so be sure to let us know if we’ve missed the mark.

Oh just come right out and say it's Asura. FFS, it's not like it's a big secret or anything. I bet there aren't even any JP players who don't know which "particular server" they're referring to. I wonder if they're changing Mireu's spike flail to only hit party wide or if they've scaled down the potency so it can't one shot people. Probably the former. Either way, that should be more than enough to deal with the griefers.
[+]
 Odin.Lusiphur
サーバ: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Lusiphur 2022-06-03 14:16:41  
Should be a reverse conal. Only thing that makes sense.
[+]
By Afania 2022-06-03 14:34:42  
SimonSes said: »
Phoenix.Iocus said: »

Prime weapons
Year of TVR
New battlefield area with event that will bring empy +2 and +3

That's not a new content?
I don't think it's trolling or anything. Just maybe a difference in perception of what's "a lot more" is for you and for them.

"Not a lot of content" because apparently the new trend these days is viewing content as a hurdle rather than content 8D. So people log on during free campaign, drop a hundred and pay mercs for Odyssey clears. Then they're "done" so they wait for the next campaign.

Then complaints pop on the forum about the lack of content in last 1.5 year because "It's all Odyssey but I don't do them".

Same reaction on prime weapons: "yikes, one more REMA required for BRD".

That being said, if SE would let us look at the stats of empy and new REMA I think people would less angry probably, IF those stats are actually exciting and game changing. We still know nothing about the new gears, that kinda suck.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Weeew 2022-06-19 11:32:47  
Samurai primal looks the best IMO... second would be the 1H axe.

[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-06-19 11:39:45  
glad they make Marksmanship a "Dark Exeter" and not a "Dark Annihilator"- definitely dig the look of that and *SHOCK* the flute is pretty badass, too.

I get ppl who like the look of that GKT, just personally enjoyed the curved blade ones more like Koga.

EDIT: Why are there two NIN Katanas shown? SE has never done that before for a NIN RMEA....are they implying that the NIN Prime will be a pair?
[+]
 Leviathan.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2022-06-19 12:00:41  
Image is from https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Relic_Weapons and may be fan made (don't see a copyright/etc text).
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-06-19 12:00:58  
You know he just recolored illustration presenting Relics in the past to check how they will look in dark version right? :)

There were always 2x Kikokus on this pic.
dammit you had to go all serious- He got me so good with that RNG axe I figured I'd play along this time. :)
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-06-19 12:03:44  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
dammit you had to go all serious- He got me so good with that RNG axe I figured I'd play along this time. :)

Oh sorry I just haven't thought he is trolling this time. I took it a serious post, just using his editing skills to make visualization how they gonna look.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-06-19 12:04:51  
Took one look at the poster and didn't bother reacting to it. Should know by now
[+]
 Ramuh.Svedin
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Svedin
By Ramuh.Svedin 2022-06-19 12:05:10  
Oh sorry I just haven't thought he is trolling this time. I took it a serious post, just using his editing skills to make visualization how they gonna look.

You're the worst <_>
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-06-19 12:06:03  
gotta admit though- that gun isn't an Anni in the original, either.
[+]
By zigzagzig 2022-06-19 12:11:53  
That Black Apoc ...............

SEX for DRK's Lover !!! <3 <3 <3
[+]
 Leviathan.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2022-06-19 12:12:51  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
gotta admit though- that gun isn't an Anni in the original, either.

Also the wrong bow.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-06-19 13:14:17  
Those are just new BCNM drops
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-06-19 14:44:24  
Weeew said: »
Samurai primal looks the best IMO...
Dunno, call me biased but personally I've never been a fan of the Amanomurakumo model.
It looks like a chinese sword rather than a japanese grand katana.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-06-19 14:49:18  
I like dagger and scythe look the most.

Also black katana with purple glow would fit perfectly to Metsu animation :)
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2022-06-19 14:53:24  
As cool as these look, the fact that it's the same identical model of the Relics with different textures/colours isn't exactly the most epic thing I've seen in >20 years of FFXI for legendary weapons.

I know this makes me sound like a super grumpy galka, I apologize for that. I'm tryin to stay positive but I'm having a difficult time being overly excited for the looks of these weapons =/
I actually like the golden relic looks more than these bland dark ones, but w/e, at the end of the day I'm more interested in the stats rather than the looks of course.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-06-19 14:57:38  
Asura.Sechs said: »
As cool as these look, the fact that it's the same identical model of the Relics with different textures/colours isn't exactly the most epic thing I've seen in >20 years of FFXI for legendary weapons.

I know this makes me sound like a super grumpy galka, I apologize for that. I'm tryin to stay positive but I'm having a difficult time being overly excited for the looks of these weapons =/
I actually like the golden relic looks more than these bland dark ones, but w/e, at the end of the day I'm more interested in the stats rather than the looks of course.

The more concerning thing is that they made new weapon models for Bonanza weapons, but couldnt for Prime >.>
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2022-06-19 15:12:39  
Yeah, it's quite ironic...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-06-19 15:25:11  
Asura.Sechs said: »

The more concerning thing is that they made new weapon models for Bonanza weapons, but couldnt for Prime >.>

I'm assuming it has to do with "lore" rather than just laziness (although the latter applies most of the time). They're going out of their way to bring in all relevant players of Vana'Diel's history into this storyline, so maybe they felt the need to keep the models the same for the sake of the story.

Certainly, if they can make model upgrades to toys from bonanza, they could have done it for these weapons, so that's my thinking behind why prime is same model. Which also makes me more confident the weapon skills will be the same as relics, just upgraded. (They did previously speak about doing a full relic WS overhaul if they ever were to do it). Not defending SE, I just know they love their story and lore more than anything.
[+]
 Siren.Kruel
サーバ: Siren
user: Kruel666
By Siren.Kruel 2022-06-19 15:43:53  
I'm wondering what the point is of using Apocalypse for a prime weapon model when this already exists in game...

Yes I do know it's not exactly the same design as Apocalypse, but it is the exact same model, and damn close to identical in design.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-06-19 16:03:28  
it's funny because if the design colors were reversed, I think there would be more excitement about the models. If Relics were originally black like the Prime Weapons are and the Prime Weapons were shown with the gold model, everyone would be like OH I'M LOVING THE New GOLD RESKIN
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 286 287 288 ... 427 428 429