Sigurd's Descendants: The Art Of Dragon Slaying.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 110 111 112
 Bismarck.Darcain
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: darcaine
By Bismarck.Darcain 2018-09-10 20:25:55  
Where do the Su5 options fall in or do we not know enough about their stats yet
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-10 20:34:48  
I don't know for path C since it's unique. A and B are the same across all weapons besides the DMG bonus, which I would guess is 14 for Polearm, assuming path a is just a chance at double damage like I've seen claimed.

So with that in mind, using Rho set for path B and Trish set for path A with otherwise same conditions for previous example:

Path A ~4340
Path B ~4375

can probably gain a little bit with more optimized sets, though.

Edit: gungnir with just the base damage increase is at ~4050
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-10 22:12:27  
Is Drakesbane spam optimum for Ryu with the damage boost?
By skooks 2018-09-10 22:52:49  
So obviously SE is trying to make us use wyvern HP a factor in dps.

If only they like, actually made it work tho. For example, making Steady Wing a straight max HP increase instead of just a Stoneskin effect.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-10 23:14:01  
Sylph.Cherche said: »
I get drakes spam a decent amount ahead in a three minute fight. Stardiver opens with a 3K Drakes for AM3 and spams Stardiver, Drakes does the same but spams Drakes.

~4490 for Stardiver spam

~4750 for Drakesbane spam
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-10 23:42:00  
That's pretty exciting, tbh.

Curious to see which weapon benefits from jumps the most.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-10 23:54:17  
i've spent way too long to try to get the graphs to work alongside each other so it's easier to compare and still can't find an answer. ryu probably gets the most benefit since am3 can trigger on jumps.
gungnir gets a nice bonus but in a three minute fight you'll only get off like two or three, can't recall recast off top of my head.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-10 23:57:22  
50/100 seconds respectively at 5/5 recast merits.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-11 00:01:30  
hm. ryu could gain a decent amount then in the three minute ones, since i change some logic around to use stardiver if you go over a certain amount of tp from a jump.
 Leviathan.Sidra
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2018-09-11 00:19:54  
3 spirit jumps 2 soul jumps in a 3 minute fight.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2018-09-11 00:43:02  
The augments aren't enough to catch up with Trishula or Gungnir.

Given dragoon's excellent base stats, haste, and excellent gear options Mythic AM3 is not being fully utilized and should not be the sole reason to consider Ryu a real player in the game.

Augments Gungnir is 367 base damage, All Jumps +15%. In a zerg scenario when you're using your 1hr "Fly High"/"Spirit Surge", your damage is easily going to pull ahead of the other REMAs. (Most dragoons don't use those so I've come to find out, it's silly not to. It's one of the ways to come DRG to anything that AoEs a bunch and not wreck your DPS. You pop stoneskin for the first part of the fight then spirit surge like 1min in or as soon as your wyvern is going to get rekt.)

Trishula will very easily pull ahead in low man scenarios when you can ultimate skillchain because it also has 360 base damage.

339 Ryu is still 21~28 base damage behind the other two. So other than being a TP feeder, it doesn't have much use in endgame content.
By Afania 2018-09-11 00:50:03  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »
I get drakes spam a decent amount ahead in a three minute fight. Stardiver opens with a 3K Drakes for AM3 and spams Stardiver, Drakes does the same but spams Drakes.

Neat, fusion ws ftw, maybe that makes mythic/drakes spam very competitive when DD cor and DD run both spams their ws in same pt.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-09-11 06:43:03  
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
The augments aren't enough to catch up with Trishula or Gungnir.

Given dragoon's excellent base stats, haste, and excellent gear options Mythic AM3 is not being fully utilized and should not be the sole reason to consider Ryu a real player in the game.

Augments Gungnir is 367 base damage, All Jumps +15%. In a zerg scenario when you're using your 1hr "Fly High"/"Spirit Surge", your damage is easily going to pull ahead of the other REMAs. (Most dragoons don't use those so I've come to find out, it's silly not to. It's one of the ways to come DRG to anything that AoEs a bunch and not wreck your DPS. You pop stoneskin for the first part of the fight then spirit surge like 1min in or as soon as your wyvern is going to get rekt.)

Trishula will very easily pull ahead in low man scenarios when you can ultimate skillchain because it also has 360 base damage.

339 Ryu is still 21~28 base damage behind the other two. So other than being a TP feeder, it doesn't have much use in endgame content.
What are you talking about? Did you not just see Austar show that Gungnir was well behind Ryu dps-wise?

Ahh, well. I see that it was an edit. maybe you missed it.
Edit: gungnir with just the base damage increase is at ~4050
And for reference the other weps.
initial numbers on polearms after augments for three minute long fights, using the sets on BG's guide only with flamma hands in place of acro:

Ryu (Spamming Drakesbane): ~4750 DPS
Trish (Spamming Stardiver): ~4900
Rhong (Cam for AM3, spam Stardiver): ~5025

ryu got a lot closer and trish and rho are in about the same spot on the hierarchy between each other where even a random sc off your stardiver will put trish above rho in a zerg. new ryu is above the other two's old deeps. i didn't bother with gungnir yet since i still need to re-include jumps with decent information on gear now.
And don't get your hopes up about Gungnir's jump augment. Not that direct jump dmg is the point of jump in any case, but... The exact same stat description is used on Reforged AF feet. And it is not a direct dmg increase. I tested it myself when the description was changed from the incredibly vague 'Jump+x".

The AF feet yield no discernible damage increase on lvl 0~1 mobs. Atk capped, fSTR capped. So the stat is mostly likely an atk bonus. Which is extremely silly on Spirit and soul jump, which already have huge atk bonuses. So it's premature to assume that Gungnir has any sort of special advantage during Fly high or spirit surge.

Now, I do acknowledge that this augment may be different than AF feet. There's precedent for the exact same stat behaving differently when it's an augment. But even if it was straight jump DMG+, this wouldn't put Gungnir back in the spotlight.

And Gungir took an additional kick in the nuts this update, as it's only real advantage over other weps was halved. Ryu and Trish got +30 acc. So now Gungnir's previous 60 acc lead is a 30 acc lead.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-11 22:25:07  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
And Gungir took an additional kick in the nuts this update, as it's only real advantage over other weps was halved. Ryu and Trish got +30 acc. So now Gungnir's previous 60 acc lead is a 30 acc lead.
If the PDL augment does end up being a pDif change, Gungnir's aftermath might end up being pretty handy.
 Phoenix.Luxxord
サーバ: Phoenix
user: luxxord
By Phoenix.Luxxord 2018-09-16 18:27:40  
Does anyone know if the new neck-piece is worth using over Fotia gorget for Stardiver/Camlann's?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-16 18:56:24  
they're about equal at around attack / defense = 3.9, above that, the new neck will be better.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-19 22:47:40  
So with WSD applying to all hits, DRG can gain upwards of 750-800 DPS compared to the current stardiver spam set.

Looking at the stardiver set on BG's guide, it sits roughly at 5075 DPS.

Excluding random valorous augments, because I hate them, this appears to be the "best" set, at 5770 DPS, with little regard to accuracy and some regard to attack.

ItemSet 361455
[+]
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2018-09-19 22:56:19  
Did we confirm they ninja buffed stardiver?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-19 23:05:57  
it's a buff to almost every WS, but since it wasn't in the patch notes, it's possible it's a bug and not intended.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-19 23:59:07  
also, ryu got a lot too. It might compete with Rho in a three minute long zerg style fight.
same scenario as above, little regard to acc and some to attack, so drakes isn't capped, particularly with it's attack reduction it sits around 5490. I didn't put much thought into the set, though, so probably able to gain a tad bit more from it.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-20 00:12:38  
Fotia neck outperforms the augmented dynamis necklace?
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-20 00:14:50  
I mean, it was literally 5 posts up.
they're about equal at around attack / defense = 3.9, above that, the new neck will be better.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-20 00:17:07  
they're about equal at the ratio I had it at, ~3.93. The new neck would increase your max but not your min values, which requires a ratio of 4.5 to have the minimum value capped.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-20 00:18:36  
Got it, thanks for the non-*** response Austar.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-20 00:20:41  
*shrug* if you can't be bothered to move the screen 5 posts, I feel like any response is justified.
It wasn't like you had to go back a whole page or anything
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-20 00:24:36  
Or he might have just not thought to try it. Given how new it is. Crazy logic, I know. You'll have to forgive me there.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-20 00:52:49  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

All you had to do, was, look
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-09-20 01:14:23  

All you had to do, was, look
Mind quoting where he specified his exact ratio in his post regarding stardiver BiS?
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 110 111 112