言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Upheaval thoughts
Upheaval thoughts
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17
By DeathOfSiren 2012-12-18 21:28:39  
Thanks for the help. I've updated Spellcast and my posted Item Sets using the info given here.
 Lakshmi.Raksha
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Raksha 2012-12-19 10:19:00  
Kyler said: »
Ares+1 Body == Valkyrie's BP(ta3 augs) depending on buffs

Which buffs would these be? You said this has been covered on the last few pages, but only half a page has been posted since the salvage update. Is it in a different thread somewhere?
 Bismarck.Stani
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Stani 2012-12-20 05:06:40  
Lakshmi.Raksha said: »
Kyler said: »
Ares+1 Body == Valkyrie's BP(ta3 augs) depending on buffs

Which buffs would these be? You said this has been covered on the last few pages, but only half a page has been posted since the salvage update. Is it in a different thread somewhere?

I think the part he said was covered in previous pages was in relation to his comments on waist/ear slots. The relevant buffs that would tip the scales between Ares +1 and Valkyplate would be Accuracy buffs (favoring Ares +1 if Acc uncapped), Attack buffs (favoring Valkyplate if Attack uncapped), and Fighter's Roll (favoring Ares +1 (slightly)). Personally, I wouldn't add Ares +1 to my WAR loadout if I had a Valkyplate, the Valkyplate is top shelf for Upheaval (erring on the side of extra Acc which I like considering where that WS is likely to see use) and you've already got it in your inventory for TPing.

Preparing for imminent time travel!
 Lakshmi.Raksha
By Lakshmi.Raksha 2012-12-20 11:34:37  
Guess i'll keep saving for valk then.

18m gil to go -_-
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-12-20 14:06:06  
The lead Valk. has when attack is capped over Ares +1 that big. Valk's lead over an Armada TP set is also not as impressive as it people make it out to be. Get Ares +1 for Upheaval, Armada for TP, and Twilight when you need acc for Upheaval.
[+]
By DeathOfSiren 2012-12-24 10:03:47  
Does anybody know where Caudata Belt comes from yet? Looks to be the newest best option in the Waist slot for Upheaval. Haven't found any info on how to obtain it. BGWiki is down so if how it's obtained is listed there, I have no way of checking right now.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-12-24 10:13:28  
Probably from new Meeble next update.
 Lakshmi.Raksha
By Lakshmi.Raksha 2012-12-24 10:28:41  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
The lead Valk. has when attack is capped over Ares +1 that big. Valk's lead over an Armada TP set is also not as impressive as it people make it out to be. Get Ares +1 for Upheaval, Armada for TP, and Twilight when you need acc for Upheaval.

At this point it would be less annoying to farm the remainder of the gil than to farm salvage.

Will see though.

Thanks for the advice.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
By Squabble 2013-01-31 05:56:12  
About a month out from Conqueror and looking into my Upheaval build.

Moonshade is Attack+4 TP Bonus+25.

Any suggestions, assuming AM3 everytime? I do have a TA+3 Valkyrie's, and more Ares+1 isn't out of the question. Don't plan on having any HQ Corvine anytime soon, and I still don't have a Drachenhorn. My main question lies around the belt option, if it would be superior to elemental belt or windbuffet belt; it also lies around the body option, I'm not sure if I should use Ares body+1 with gloves+1, or if I should use Valkyrie's Breastplate and Phorcys Mitts, or if Valkyrie's Breastplate is even a good choice at all with the AM3 compared to Ares+1.

Thanks for any advice. :D
By Phorcys 2013-02-01 08:50:06  
Valkyrie's Breastplate would be better than Ares' +1 for Conqueror due to it increasing Triple Attack. Oneiros Cappa would be better than Letalis Mantle.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17