SE Accounts 101 (RE: Token/Satchel)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » SE Accounts 101 (RE: Token/Satchel)
SE Accounts 101 (RE: Token/Satchel)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Midgardsormr.Ergoyle
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: ergoyle
By Midgardsormr.Ergoyle 2009-07-30 05:46:19  
Aaralyn said:
Okay. Here's a question.

I've tried retyping my SE account password over and over again to make sure I'm getting it right. No matter what it says that the password doesn't match. So I hit the forgotten password button, and it sends me an e-mail. But this is what's in the e-mail.

"U3F1YXJlIEVuaXggQWNjb3VudCBNYW5hZ2VtZW50IFN5c3RlbQ0KLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0
tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLQ0KDQpJZiB5b3UgZGlkIG5vdCByZXF
1ZXN0IHRoaXMgZS1tYWlsLCB3ZSBhcG9sb2dpemUgZm9yIHRoZSBpbmNvbnZlbmllbmNlIGFuZCBhc2sg
dGhhdCB5b3UgZGlzY2FyZCBpdC4NCg0KVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB1c2luZyB0aGUgU3F1YXJlIEVuaXggQWN
jb3VudCBNYW5hZ2VtZW50IFN5c3RlbS4NClRoaXMgZS1tYWlsIGhhcyBiZWVuIGF1dG9tYXRpY2FsbHkgc2VudCBieSB0a
GUgU3F1YXJlIEVuaXggQWNjb3VudCBNYW5hZ2VtZW50IFN5c3RlbSBiZWNhdXNlIHlvdSBoYXZlIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8
gdXBkYXRlIHlvdXIgU3F1YXJlIEVuaXggcGFzc3dvcmQuDQoNClRvIHVwZGF0ZSB5b3VyIH
Bhc3N3b3JkLCBwbGVhc2UgY2xpY2s
gdGhlIGZvbGxvd2luZyBVUkw6DQoNCmh0dHBzOi8vc2V
jdXJlLnNxdWFyZS1lbml4LmNvbS9hY2
NvdW50L2FwcC9zdmMvdXBkYXRlUHdkP2lkPT
EwM2YwYWQ4NmEwOGJlNzY1ZjEzNTg
3ZDZiMDdhOGE5DQoNCipJZiBjbGlja2luZyBvb
iB0aGUgYWJvdmUgVVJMIGRvZXMgbm90IG9wZW4gdGhlIHBhZ2UsIGNvcHkgdGhlIFVSTCBhbmQgcGFzdGUgaXQgaW50byB5b
3VyIGJyb3dzZXIncyBhZGRyZXNzIGJhci4NCipUaGUgYWJvdmUgVVJMIHdpbGwgYmVjb21lIGludmFs
aWQgMjQgaG91cnMgYWZ0ZXIgdGhpcyBlLW
1haWwgaGFzIGJlZW4gc2VudC4gUGxlYXNlIGNsaWNrIG9uIHRoZSB
VUkwgYW5kIHVwZGF0ZSB5b3VyIFNxdWFyZSBFbml4IHBhc3N3b3JkIHdpdGhpbiB0aGlzIHRpbWUgZnJhbW
UuCgotLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tDQpQbGVhc2UgZm9
yd2FyZCB5b3VyIGlucXVpcmllcyByZWdhcmRpbmcgdGhlIGNvbnRl
bnQgb2YgdGhpcy
BlLW1haWwgdG8gdGhlIFNxdWFyZSBFbml4IElu
Zm9ybWF0aW9uIENlbnRl
ci4NCg0KaHR0cDovL2FjY291bnQuc3F1YXJlLWVuaXguY29tL2hlbHAvZXUvDQotLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tL
S0tLS0tLS0
tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tCg=="

Uh. Anyone care to de-code that?

So, has this happened to anyone else? Or anyone know what I can do?

I know the above post is relatively old, so I hope the issue was fixed...

But yes, I could decode that... and I'd advise anyone else who comes across an email like this from the SE Account Management System not to post said email on a forum, at least for 24 hours after receiving it.
The exact text of the email supposed to be received was in there and isn't something you want to be sharing ._. :

Square Enix Account Management System
-------------------------------------------------------

If you did not request this e-mail, we apologize for the inconvenience and ask
that you discard it.

Thank you for using the Square Enix Account Management System.
This e-mail has been automatically sent by the Square Enix Account Management System because you have decided to update your Square Enix password.

To update your password, please click the following URL:

>>link-removed<<

*If clicking on the above URL does not open the page, copy the URL and paste it
into your browser's address bar.
*The above URL will become invalid 24 hours after this e-mail has been sent. Please click on the URL and update your Square Enix password within this time frame.

Please forward your inquiries regarding the content of this e-mail to the Square
Enix Information Center.

http://account.square-enix.com/help/eu/
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-08-29 13:01:45  
Ok, so I did all of the steps and everything. Linked my accounts and tried logging in. I keep getting this:

User submitted image

I've checked the Square Enix ID, the Square Enix password, and I've even tried not using the one-time password to see if that was the problem. If you can think of any reason I'm getting this please tell me. Thanks :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [558 days between previous and next post]
By Seegs 2011-03-10 01:13:37  
Lakshmi.Premium said:
Littledarc said:
okay guys SE clearly states that if you cancel your SE account your POL account will be inaccessible! stop blaming them for your lack of reading skills. once you link an SE account you have to enter it forever. i don't know which 3 passwords you are complaining about entering (unless you have a member password). the only thing you need ot enter is the SE password and the one time password from your token. if you JUST wanted the satchel you can disable the one time use password from the SE webpage, then from the POL viewer. this will make your token into a really crappy paperweight. seriously, SE isn't that stupid. there is a guide here for a reason, if you don't read it why are you in here complaining that you can't log in where it is BOLDED AND CAPITALIZED at the top of the post?
Actually Square-Enix are completely stupid for not allowing you to unlink. What more is its absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that they allow you to delete your SE account, and SE full-well knowing you cannot log into your Final Fantasy XI Account, why would they even let you sabotage your account like that? That is just proof they cannot make the most simplest of systems. If you completely Delete a Square Enix account it should not be linked to your POL ID no more, How can something require login information that no longer exists, nore can ever exist again? That right there proofs how they've completely *** up this whole thing. Now sure, people should read, but if you didnt go read all the notes, didnt read the Q&A, and you go to the Cancel Account Page, it does not state on that page anywhere that you'll not be able to log into your FFXI Account, it kind of gets close by "SE Account services will not work", but your POL ID is not a SE Account Service, it's a PlayOnline Service. SE need to get their act together and make it so when you cancel a SE ID, your POL ID is not asking for information that doesn't exist.

I ran into the same problem only cause I linked 2 accounts, does anyone knows if I call SE will I be able to play my account again as a regular log in like POL,cause im locked out atm..
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [137 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-07-25 10:25:17  
thanks for this
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [183 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Seveth
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Seveth
By Quetzalcoatl.Seveth 2012-01-24 18:45:40  
Found my answer. nvm!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [224 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Alfredo
user: alfredo
By Lakshmi.Alfredo 2012-09-04 21:01:29  
I baught FFXI today here: http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/productID.241238700#.UEaoAo0f6VM

In the Order Comfirmation email, i got a Serial Number/Product Code and a Members Registration Code for some points.

After downloading the FINAL FANTASY XI: UCAE application , installing FFXI and the PlayOnline Viewer, i registered a new Square Enix account.

On the Services and Option screen of the SE account, i try to add new PlayOnline service account, they ask me for a PlayOnline registration code, but i dont have any.

What step did i miss?

Is there a link to enter my Serial Number/Product Code and receive the PlayOnline, FFXI, and expensions registration codes ?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [91 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-12-04 16:13:50  
Having a major breakdown here.... The Square Enix says my password is invalid and my character has vanished from the LS community site. My POL account has vanished as well without a trace. I keep changing password in Square Enix but it keeps saying password invalid.

Anyone encounter this before?
 Siren.Yachiryu
user: Crystina
By Siren.Yachiryu 2012-12-04 16:20:11  
Sounds like the issue my friend having with his. No one else knows his info but him and me. And now neither one of us can log on his account.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-12-04 16:26:34  
Siren.Yachiryu said: »
Sounds like the issue my friend having with his. No one else knows his info but him and me. And now neither one of us can log on his account.

Glad to know I'm not the only one... I can't contact SE support since it's too late my time. Would be nice for some assistance from someone in NA.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-12-04 17:04:17  
Ok I found the problem. It seems my old SE token has been expired. I was able to log in my account without typing the one time password.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-12-04 19:33:30  
Siren.Novadragon said: »
Ok I found the problem. It seems my old SE token has been expired. I was able to log in my account without typing the one time password.

Your token expire after you activate it for set amount of time? I didn't know.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-12-04 19:37:15  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

It refuses to work anymore. Anyways I got hacked, my characters are gone... Sigh, looks like I'll have to ask SE to backup.

Edit: I've changed my passwords on the Xbox browser I'm using right now, so should be ok. I'm using system restore to roll back to 2010 on my PC.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-12-04 19:41:57  

It refuses to work anymore. Anyways I got hacked, my characters are gone... Sigh, looks like I'll have to ask SE to backup.

That means someone hacked into your SE account and unlinked it, not expired.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-12-04 19:44:12  

That means someone hacked into your SE account and unlinked it, not expired.

I'll just have to face it... But this is my 1st time character rollback so I should be back online soon... Man worst luck ever...
By Latifah 2012-12-04 19:58:10  
Lakshmi.Wardens said: »
Ok, so I did all of the steps and everything. Linked my accounts and tried logging in. I keep getting this:

I've checked the Square Enix ID, the Square Enix password, and I've even tried not using the one-time password to see if that was the problem. If you can think of any reason I'm getting this please tell me. Thanks :)

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [206 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Iraphine
サーバ: Sylph
user: Iraphine
By Sylph.Iraphine 2013-06-28 11:05:12  
Apologies for the necro-bump, but figured i'd be better to reply to this thread instead of creating a new one, as it has a plethora of information in one convenient place.

A quick question on the security token, if one were to remove it from their FF11 account, would it also remove the token capabilities from their FF14 account?

Is that even an option? Or once you remove the token, or 'unlink' it, does it just render all accounts, including FF14, tokenless.

I appreciate any and all replies :)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8