SE Accounts 101 (RE: Token/Satchel)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » SE Accounts 101 (RE: Token/Satchel)
SE Accounts 101 (RE: Token/Satchel)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-04-16 17:34:23  
you're welcome!

I'm glad people are having less trouble.
 Bahamut.Lordzetta
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zetta
By Bahamut.Lordzetta 2009-04-16 20:41:19  
Question, If I were to cancel my Square Enix Account would I lose the Satchel after I cancelled the Token and hello everyone first time posting ^^.
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-04-16 21:00:33  
No, if you already received your Satchel, it will not disappear. You will not get another on new characters, though.
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-04-16 21:08:25  
added more to the main page about how if you get a satchel and deactivate your SE token then YES IT WILL still expand if you haven't done the gobbie bag quests.
 Hades.Kadia
サーバ: Hades
user: kadia112
By Hades.Kadia 2009-04-16 21:13:11  
okay, i just ordered my security token and i talked to my sister who also plays and we decided to link both of our accounts to one SE-account. if i go and add the security token to my SE-account that is linked to both my POL account and my sister's we would both be able to get the mog satchels correct? now if she was to go under settings and choose not to use the one-time password and i choose to use it, there would be no problems am i right?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-16 21:14:12  
Do you have to use the one time password when you get the token?

If you do have to use, after you log on to pol, theres an option to use and not use the one time password, if I use the one time password on the SE Account, do I still have to enter it on the POL? If i select do not use on the POL can I still log in?
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-16 21:18:38  
Alyria said:
Do you have to use the one time password when you get the token?

If you do have to use, after you log on to pol, theres an option to use and not use the one time password, if I use the one time password on the SE Account, do I still have to enter it on the POL? If i select do not use on the POL can I still log in?

no you dont EVER have to use it
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-16 21:19:01  
kk! thk u ^^
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-04-16 21:42:13  
Kadia said:
okay, i just ordered my security token and i talked to my sister who also plays and we decided to link both of our accounts to one SE-account. if i go and add the security token to my SE-account that is linked to both my POL account and my sister's we would both be able to get the mog satchels correct? now if she was to go under settings and choose not to use the one-time password and i choose to use it, there would be no problems am i right?

the first POL account you link to your SE account will get the satchel. only one of you will get one. sorry :(

updated this info onto the OP
 Midgardsormr.Trauma
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Trauma
By Midgardsormr.Trauma 2009-04-16 22:35:54  
Littledarc said:
Kadia said:

the first POL account you link to your SE account will get the satchel. only one of you will get one. sorry :(

no way?! has this been confirmed?
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-04-16 22:37:26  
yes. confirmed. why else would it be here if it wasn't silly? ^^

ONE pol account gets the satchel not all of them. if you don't believe me ask a GM or call playonline support.
 Midgardsormr.Trauma
By Midgardsormr.Trauma 2009-04-16 22:39:15  
aaaaarrghhhh!!!
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-16 22:39:42  
Trauma said:
aaaaarrghhhh!!!
 Ramuh.Cahlista
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Cahlista
By Ramuh.Cahlista 2009-04-16 22:41:27  
You will get the Mog Satchel on both accounts. I have 3 accounts linked to my SE ID and all of them have the Satchel since I registered my Security Token. Also, since then I am unable to log into any of the accounts without inputing the one-time password, even if you do select "Do Not Use" in POL (it just says the password is incorrect).
 Midgardsormr.Trauma
By Midgardsormr.Trauma 2009-04-16 22:44:18  
Cahlista said:
You will get the Mog Satchel on both accounts. I have 3 accounts linked to my SE ID and all of them have the Satchel since I registered my Security Token. Also, since then I am unable to log into any of the accounts without inputing the one-time password, even if you do select "Do Not Use" in POL (it just says the password is incorrect).

THANK YOU! this is what i have been believing in since i bought this hunk of plastic. it wouldnt make sense if both accounts dont get it when i register the token.
i dont mind the one time password stuff, as long as both of them get the inventory :) ty sir
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-16 22:46:13
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Cahlista said:

Yar, so anyone who is "sharing" accounts will have to call/email the token holder for a the one-time password when they want to log on or get a token of their own.
 Leviathan.Pelican
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Pelican
By Leviathan.Pelican 2009-04-16 22:53:47  
Ok, so which is it? We have the OP insisting that only the 1st PoL account will get the satchel and now others saying that is not the case. I was under the impression all PoL accounts attached to the token would get the satchel.
 Midgardsormr.Trauma
By Midgardsormr.Trauma 2009-04-16 22:57:14  
i believe it is all pol accounts that are currently linked to a SE account at the time that you register your token that will get satchels. pol accounts linked after that may not be able to get it, regardless of the token still being active or not.
 Ramuh.Cahlista
By Ramuh.Cahlista 2009-04-16 23:02:19  
I linked my 3rd account to my SE ID AFTER registering the security token and I still got access to the Mog Satchel on that account.

Has anyone tried removing the security token from the SE Account completely? If so, does it remove access to the Mog Satchel for existing characters?
 Midgardsormr.Trauma
By Midgardsormr.Trauma 2009-04-16 23:04:10  
Cahlista said:
I linked my 3rd account to my SE ID AFTER registering the security token and I still got access to the Mog Satchel on that account.

thats awesome! thank you again <3
 Leviathan.Pelican
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Pelican
By Leviathan.Pelican 2009-04-16 23:18:22  
Littledarc said:

ONE pol account gets the satchel not all of them. if you don't believe me ask a GM or call playonline support.

Talked to a GM, they stated all accounts get.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-16 23:35:46
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I guess all we have to figure out now is how to get and keep our satchels without the need or use of the token itself for all linked accounts.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-16 23:37:50  
from what i read, u can have the satchel even if u dont have token anymore, just if u make a new char, u wont get satchel for the new char made.
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-04-17 01:51:02  
Pelican said:
Littledarc said:

i have one token one SE account with 2 POL accounts linked. only the first POL account gets the satchel, the second one gets nothing. call customer service, GMs fail...i thought we all knew and agreed upon this. (i wish i could put up a picture of a GM telling me i can't receive limit points in campaign OPs but i dont have a place to host it.)

edit: gonna call customer service again just to make sure i'm not doing something wrong. can anyone confirm that multiple POL accounts linked to an SE account all get the satchels? if so, was there any special setup to enable the satchels on all POL accounts?
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-04-17 03:05:22  
This is kinda HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...After registering the token to your SE account and linking your ID you 'HAVE' to use the 1-time password even tho you have the option to pick 'Do Not Use'. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being able to pick Do Not Use? I don't want to be forced to use this token cause then I'll have to deal with finding a battery that fits it when it wears out, or take another 2 weeks to order a new one.

Does anyone know if you Unlink your security token from your SE account will it still say your SE ID/Pass/1 time pass is wrong? Cause for some reason I have a feeling that if you unlink your token it'll still need a one-time password which won't work because the token will be invalid >,>. Also kind of worried that if I Unlink the token and am actually able to Log in without the SE ID/Pass that the Satchel will be gone even though SE says it will stay.

Ninja Edit: Ok nvm the first paragraph lol. I just read on the SE FAQ thing for the token that if you have a token registered you will HAVE to use the one-time password.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-17 03:15:11  
Quote:
The first POL account you link to your SE account will get the satchel. only one of you will get one. sorry :(

IDK why ppl ***-U-ME D that they wud get it for all their acc main + mules... love it how ppl just guess... absolutley love it!
 Ramuh.Cahlista
By Ramuh.Cahlista 2009-04-17 03:23:45  
Littledarc said:
Pelican said:
Littledarc said:

i have one token one SE account with 2 POL accounts linked. only the first POL account gets the satchel, the second one gets nothing. call customer service, GMs fail...i thought we all knew and agreed upon this. (i wish i could put up a picture of a GM telling me i can't receive limit points in campaign OPs but i dont have a place to host it.)

edit: gonna call customer service again just to make sure i'm not doing something wrong. can anyone confirm that multiple POL accounts linked to an SE account all get the satchels? if so, was there any special setup to enable the satchels on all POL accounts?

All accounts get the satchel. As I said above, I have 3 different accounts all linked to the same SE ID and all characters on all 3 accounts have the Satchels. You don't have to do anything special, just link the accounts to your SE Account.
 Kujata.Rosangela
サーバ: Kujata
user: Angel
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-17 04:16:09  
SE said that when the batteries wear out to NOT replace them as all data will be lost/wiped from the token and to >call them and buy a new one.<
 Cerberus.Saiya
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-04-17 06:27:58  
Bojack said:
This is kinda HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...After registering the token to your SE account and linking your ID you 'HAVE' to use the 1-time password even tho you have the option to pick 'Do Not Use'. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being able to pick Do Not Use? I don't want to be forced to use this token cause then I'll have to deal with finding a battery that fits it when it wears out, or take another 2 weeks to order a new one.

Does anyone know if you Unlink your security token from your SE account will it still say your SE ID/Pass/1 time pass is wrong? Cause for some reason I have a feeling that if you unlink your token it'll still need a one-time password which won't work because the token will be invalid >,>. Also kind of worried that if I Unlink the token and am actually able to Log in without the SE ID/Pass that the Satchel will be gone even though SE says it will stay.

Ninja Edit: Ok nvm the first paragraph lol. I just read on the SE FAQ thing for the token that if you have a token registered you will HAVE to use the one-time password.
Not sure if you're still unsure, but just in case you are:
SquareEnix said:
Q Can I stop using my security token if I don't want to use it anymore?
A You can remove your Square Enix security token from your account using the Square Enix Account Management System, but once you have done so, you will never be able to use it again.
Q If I remove my Square Enix security token, will I still be able to obtain a Mog Satchel?
A Characters from PlayOnline IDs that are linked to a Square Enix account will not be able to acquire a Mog Satchel after the security token has been removed. Existing Mog Satchels will not be affected.
So if you no longer wish to use your 1-time password, you can go onto your SE Members Account and un-register your token. This means you will no longer require the 1-time password to log in to POL.

This also means that if you share accounts with people, you can get everyone the satchel that needs it, then un-register the token and everyone has unrestricted access again.

Any characters that have received & started using the Moogle Satchel will still have it after you un-register the token.

Should you for some reason wish to use the 1-time password system again, you may purchase another token, and register it to your Square Enix Members account.

With this, any characters you have created or accounts you have added since you un-registered your last token can now obtain their Moogle Satchels.

If anyone was still a bit unsure, hope this helped^^.
 Shiva.Xellith
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2009-04-17 08:31:14  
you CANNOT change your token battery. It uses some kind of RAM. Once you remove the battery or the battery runs out you have to completely replace it. I.E give SE another 10$ for a new one.

question.

If you get your mules sachels or your main. Then unlink your account. If you are only 50/80 gobbie bag space will the sachel only be 50? if you upgrade your bag to 80 will the sachel also increase in size?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8