フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Atma Choices
Atma Choices
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-10 23:06:10  
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
Presto gives +50 Acc, and Steps natively have +10 Acc. We're just fighting the 95% cap either way. I reaaaaallly wish they let us hit 100% Step Hit Rate.

Go *** to SE~ :D Maybe they'll listen to you, but you'll have to cleverly phrase it in a way that makes you sound idiotic so they actually listen.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-08-10 23:16:14  
Here, straight from the Dev-generator:

Quote:
SE I put on all this Step Accuracy gear but I still miss. What gives?! Could you make it so my Steps land all the time?

We have considered making Steps able to land 100% of the time, but feel that making Steps entirely reliable would not be responsible from a balance perspective. Part of the cost associated with Steps is the risk that they might miss. We have no intention of making Steps 100% Accurate at this time.
 Cerberus.Mystina
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Lede
By Cerberus.Mystina 2011-08-11 12:05:19  
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
Here, straight from the Dev-generator:

Quote:
SE I put on all this Step Accuracy gear but I still miss. What gives?! Could you make it so my Steps land all the time?

We have considered making Steps able to land 100% of the time, but feel that making Steps entirely reliable would not be responsible from a balance perspective. Part of the cost associated with Steps is the risk that they might miss. We have no intention of making Steps 100% Accurate at this time.

Of course, it makes to much sense to make steps land 100%, way to unbalanced, how could we be so stupid. -_-

Next to low sucess cursna for doom and no way of removing amniesa via spell, is this what passes for "challanges" now?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-08-11 14:27:57  
Just so we're clear, I made that last one up but it's essentially what the Devs would tell us. I posted something similar in the big suggestion thread, but it's doubtlessly drowned in bickering *** by now.