users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Evisceration Gear Thread #9001
Evisceration Gear Thread #9001
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-12-12 20:58:18  
en-effects take priority over sambas and you only need samba to land on 1 of your attacks.
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Nanashi14
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-12-12 20:59:54  
Okay, for some reason I thought the order was the way around.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-12-12 22:42:18  
Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu said: »
en-effects take priority over sambas and you only need samba to land on 1 of your attacks.

the only downside of that is the en-effect hand's samba can't have a charis +2 set proc

atleast thats what I think.

Something like

Mainhand Swing, haste samba proc, +2 set proc
Offhand Swing, en effect proc, no +2 set proc
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-12-14 14:25:07  
in any news a good competitor for dusk gloves was just released

Nomkahpa Mittens Rare
Hands
DEF:28 STR+5
"Double Attack"+3%
Haste+3%
Lv99 MNK THF BST RNG NIN BLU COR PUP DNC

nice if you can make up the last less than 1% haste somewhere, if your aiming for a multiattack build

Source
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-12-14 14:28:03  
Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu said: »
Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Exentorator > Phyrric Kleos > Evisceration
i actually like this set up, target acc down, then target eva down, then final blow with evis for a large darkness, should prove to be rather potent.

how do u get 3 ws's off?
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-12-14 15:03:49  
sekkanoki, ws ws, reverse flourish, ws
 Sylph.Knala
サーバ: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2011-12-14 23:33:10  
Blarg so i didn't want to make a new thread, so i came here to ask my question, since this is already a thread about evisceration.

First off i mostly play dancer in dynamis so this dilemma is separate from abyssea (though i still seem to fall short even with what i would think are the right atams) basically im trying to figure out what im doing wrong on dancer that makes my WS damage output so far bellow my thief and ninja who use similar gear to execute the same.

i was main handing my phurba and off handing twilight, thought perhaps the weapon rank difference might help, but then again i usually do evisceration with my twilight knife on nin.

moonshade earring is attack +4 and tp bonus, sadly i use a spike necklace on thief, other then that empy +2 hands and pants for the ws (need to update my macros for tumblers) and i use a dex ring normally on thief for ws. for nin off hand kamome, ninja tekko +1, iga +2 pants and feet.

anyways so basically my questions are, am i gearing wrong? (that is to say focusing on the wrong stats, realize some upgrading in various slots can be had) what are some easy upgrades/better options (like gorgets or certain must have abyssean drops), should i be using cleos with climatic? (still need cleos) and honestly what flourish if any should i stack with evisceration? done both building and climatic (no merits into building) doesnt seem to help.

ah also was curious as to why i seem to experience such a great difference between my thf&nin vs dancer (perhaps its due to /war double attack on nin and natural tripple attack rate on thief? would think that would only change my high spikes vs just my overall average).
 Bismarck.Sylow
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2011-12-15 00:06:57  

STR Magian dagger.

Hello. /takei
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-12-15 00:09:14  
Bismarck.Sylow said: »

STR Magian dagger.

Hello. /takei
ahah, I knew you off handed Twashtar :P
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2011-12-15 00:10:35  
lol, i just choked.
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-12-15 00:12:13  
xD mission accomplished
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2011-12-15 00:14:16  
That was pretty clever though, 10/10.
 Sylph.Knala
サーバ: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2011-12-15 00:29:08  
/sigh elemental trials, always oversleep firesday some how, been stuck on flans with my bow for a while now, need to do 2x eva katana for nin still anyways thanks, just bugs me that there is so much of a difference vs my thief when the gear is mostly the same and i do mean unstacked.
By Sakuhra 2011-12-15 15:03:42  
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said: »
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
DNC doesn't force-crit that the new WS?

Nope.
why dont crit it? cant it be crit or something? I think inside aby with crit dmg atma/gear it should be worth to crit it or not?
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2011-12-15 19:04:19  
Because you'll do more damage with Evisceration (Inside).
Outside, you'll use Exenterator 5/5 unstacked. If you don't have Rudra's, there's basically no reason to use Flourishes III at all, honestly.
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2011-12-26 07:19:38  
Ok, so the only person in my shell with a Toci's harness "never uses it". This left me absolutely shocked and at a loss for words. I know loki's is good, but over Toci's for evis?! 5% crit hit dmg isnt going to outweigh 13 STR 3% dbl attack and 10 acc/attack. Am i wrong for thinking this??
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-12-26 08:47:57  
Outside Abyssea you're definitely right. Loki's barely edges out a Mirkegon outside Abyssea (if it even does).
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7