Christian Woman, Mother Of 5 Sentenced To Death Fo

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Christian woman, mother of 5 sentenced to death fo
Christian woman, mother of 5 sentenced to death fo
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 10:10:49  
They need to make a BC for men
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-11-12 10:11:33  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
slowlulz said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Honestly, the purpose of sex is to create new humans. By having sex you are always taking that risk, so don't complain when nature takes its course. No matter how arrogant, humanity still hasn't been able to conquer mother nature.
they have conquered mother nature, they now just have sex with someone of the same sex.
This is brilliant. Well, my answer for men bitching about getting a woman pregnant has changed from vasectomy to homosexuality.

I'd totally be gay if guys looked identical to girls from the moment of birth on.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 10:11:33  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leave her *** if you don't like her. Oh, also you could not get a girl you dislike pregnant. You have no right to *** about the mother of your child, since I don't think she forced you into sex. I'd rather go crawling back to my parents than have some whiny *** man hanging around. 8D

Same with going to see chick flicks, if you don't wanna go, *** say no. I'd rather enjoy what I want alone than have a man-baby crying and complaining about it to his internet friends later. :3

And if you can't find a movie you'd both enjoy, dump her *** and find a girl with more similar interests. :)
for the chick flicks, saying no to a woman will cause her to remember that ***and spew it out on her man later.

No man dislikes a woman unless she doesn't have a vagina. I've dealt with psycho *** before only cz the sex was awesome.
Oh wow, good for you. With utmost sincerity I wish upon you a life of psycho bitchy sex girls.

Also, I've dealt with men who suppress all the things they hate about me, which they didn't inform me of for months, then throw it all in my face in one day.
Oh man yeah that goes both ways. I was at a restaurant when a married couple decided to have that fight. EPIC.
It's very heartbreaking to have someone say that you can confide in them anything and everything and that they'll always be there. What a bunch of BS, I did confide in him and he just made me out to be an uber ***. Lesson learned.

Yeah people rush into relationships. "I love you" yeah right no. A large number of relationships are based upon this picture of how people see their relationship working out in their head and they all rush to have that. It's really really sad. Idk I may just look at it this way because I am so guarded that for me at least it takes a very long time to open up to people.
It's like you said, people get too attached, too quickly and are too afraid to let go and realize it's not working. It always gets personal and people freak out and so many issues that aren't necessary.
By slowlulz 2010-11-12 10:11:56  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
They need to make a BC for men

blank shots D:
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 10:12:36  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'm sure there are plenty of things that can make a guy sterile.
There are. But alot are fairly permanent or can cause um performance issues. Or loss of drive
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-11-12 10:14:21  
Yeah it seems people try to hold onto things that aren't working like those people who went down holding onto the Titanic. But I do believe sometimes people find it hard to let down the other person so they drag out breaking up with them.
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-11-12 10:28:03  
From the CNN Article:

Quote:
Police say Bibi was charged with breaking section 295-C of Pakistan's penal code, which says: "Whoever ... defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life, and shall also be liable to fine."

LOL.
You are hereby sentenced.. to DEATH! Oh and you owe us a fine of $1000

Talk about kicking ya while you're down...

Just refuse to pay it.
what's the worst they're gonna do? KILL YOU?
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-11-12 10:49:24  
@ the OP:

Islam isn't a religion of peace? Maybe that's true.

The thing to realize is that NO religion is a so-called "religion of peace". In ALL modern monotheistic religions, the overwhelming majority of believers are peaceful, everyday, "normal" humans with morals and a conscience. However, also in ALL modern monotheistic religions, there are extremists and war-mongers that use their "faith" (and more specifically, the differences between groups that self-identify using their "faiths") as a galvanizing tool to channel their anger and placate their need for violence.

Any rant against a specific religious group's irrational crimes against humanity (in this case, Islam) that doesn't include an analysis (or at least an overview) of all other religious groups' similarly irrational crimes against humanity is inherently flawed and mostly invalid.

I am not defending Islam.
I believe Islam is a stupid religion. It's nothing personal against the Quran, Mohamed, or Arabs. I believe all religions are stupid. Religions rob people of free will and rational thought. Religions grant unnecessary power to governments that already have too much power. Religions preach peace and harmony, and yet openly condone violence and intolerance.
Fortunately, I live in a country where the worst thing that can happen to me for saying all this is that I get rated-down by some low-IQ people in a video game forum. I would be an imbecile to walk into a group of Pakistani people in Pakistan and start trash-talking Islam. Does the woman in this news story deserve to die for what she said? Absolutely not. No rational person would ever say "yes" to that question. The problem here is that "believers" aren't generally rational people, especially in third-world war-torn countries.

Before anyone spouts off about how Christianity is so great and so different from the "evils" of Islam, wake up and smell the coffee ... Christianity isn't special, it isn't unique, it isn't evolved, and it isn't sheik.

The Spanish Inquisition

The Holocaust

The Ku Klux Klan

If you really want to honor your humanity, and your fellow humans, abandon any and all monotheistic religions, and realize that your true value as a living creature lies in your responsibility to other living creatures, and not to a fairy tale from an ancient book, written in an unenlightened age.
[+]
By slowlulz 2010-11-12 10:56:17  
Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
@ the OP:

Islam isn't a religion of peace? Maybe that's true.

The thing to realize is that NO religion is a so-called "religion of peace". In ALL modern monotheistic religions, the overwhelming majority of believers are peaceful, everyday, "normal" humans with morals and a conscience. However, also in ALL modern monotheistic religions, there are extremists and war-mongers that use their "faith" (and more specifically, the differences between groups that self-identify using their "faiths") as a galvanizing tool to channel their anger and placate their need for violence.

Any rant against a specific religious group's irrational crimes against humanity (in this case, Islam) that doesn't include an analysis (or at least an overview) of all other religious groups' similarly irrational crimes against humanity is inherently flawed and mostly invalid.

I am not defending Islam.
I believe Islam is a stupid religion. It's nothing personal against the Quran, Mohamed, or Arabs. I believe all religions are stupid. Religions rob people of free will and rational thought. Religions grant unnecessary power to governments that already have too much power. Religions preach peace and harmony, and yet openly condone violence and intolerance.
Fortunately, I live in a country where the worst thing that can happen to me for saying all this is that I get rated-down by some low-IQ people in a video game forum. I would be an imbecile to walk into a group of Pakistani people in Pakistan and start trash-talking Islam. Does the woman in this news story deserve to die for what she said? Absolutely not. No rational person would ever say "yes" to that question. The problem here is that "believers" aren't generally rational people, especially in third-world war-torn countries.

Before anyone spouts off about how Christianity is so great and so different from the "evils" of Islam, wake up and smell the coffee ... Christianity isn't special, it isn't unique, it isn't evolved, and it isn't sheik.

The Spanish Inquisition

The Holocaust

The Ku Klux Klan

If you really want to honor your humanity, and your fellow humans, abandon any and all monotheistic religions, and realize that your true value as a living creature lies in your responsibility to other living creatures, and not to a fairy tale from an ancient book, written in an unenlightened age.

rated down
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-12 11:08:38  
Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
and it isn't sheik.

I lol'd
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-12 11:10:23  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Honestly, the purpose of sex is to create new humans. By having sex you are always taking that risk, so don't complain when nature takes its course. No matter how arrogant, humanity still hasn't been able to conquer mother nature.
no, the purpose of sex is for pleasure, pro-creating is just a bad bonus
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 11:13:47  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Which would make it not really a bonus
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-12 11:15:41  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
listen, sex is for pleasure first. That's its true purpose. We *** because it feels good. When the time comes that the couple wants to curse the world with their retard baby seed, THEN the purpose switches to pro-create.

If sex was solely for pro-creation, there would be no condoms/BC/vasectomy/blahblahblah
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-12 11:16:28  
Sex is for reproduction primarily.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-12 11:18:26  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I lol'd at that coming from you.

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
listen, sex is for pleasure first. That's its true purpose. We *** because it feels good. When the time comes that the couple wants to curse the world with their retard baby seed, THEN the purpose switches to pro-create.

If sex was solely for pro-creation, there would be no condoms/BC/vasectomy/blahblahblah
I believe all those things were made because it's pleasurable..not the other way around :/
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-12 11:18:32  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
This man speaks nothing but the truth.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 11:22:39  
Wow, I only said it 6 times before him. Fli steals my thunder.... and my heart.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 11:25:42  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
All that stuff was man-made, not natural lol. If you want a comparison, look at the stone-age and tell me if they used condoms/BC/vasectomy back then?
/falcon punch!
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 11:26:02  
Ever think if sex felt BAD we'd never do it? Would be kinda bad for the human race, no?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 11:28:01  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ever think if sex felt BAD we'd never do it? Would be kinda bad for the human race, no?
We could use a little of that right now
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-12 11:28:52  
Now anal sex...that's all for pleasure.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 11:29:29  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Promoting the homosexual way. /highfive
 Ramuh.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Ramuh.Chuuuuu 2010-11-12 11:30:47  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
lmao thats how i always saw it ~.~
By slowlulz 2010-11-12 11:30:51  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

vinvv likes teh gay sex?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-12 11:31:08  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
How is anal sex just homo?
Girls have those holes just as well as men.
Don't gotta be gay to be a deviant..don't gotta be a deviant to be gay either :D
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14